May 06, 2024, 03:05:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 304556 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1600 on: January 24, 2009, 01:53:27 PM »

I knew what you were saying, see my 1st sentence.  I know LP isn't popular with the powers here, but my instinct (which has been wrong in past, just not often) says he is a real person.  It would take a long time for me to explain what real is to me, but basically someone that is true to themselves, no put ons.  Last night on NG he looked truly pained over George's situation. 

It is my opinion that LP got involved in Caylee just like the rest of us.  He had the means and time to go do something about it.  Whether everything he has done is right or wrong, he did what he thought was right IMHO. 
I get what you are saying now.  He has a lot of insight to bring to the table along with a lot of theory and speculation.  Some of the things we know have come from his lips.  I do not know what his motive is in all of this for real, but I do think he adds to the mix for sure.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: January 24, 2009, 01:53:28 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM

jsm, where can I find the visitors log? TIA.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: January 24, 2009, 01:53:59 PM »

I wonder what it is about GA that he can't keep a job and support his family.  (Just thinking outloud).

My boyfriend and I were wondering this yesterday.  George was just starting a new job when Caylee disappeared.  I wondered if part of Casey's desire to get rid of Caylee came from the fact that George was going back to work and she'd have no "real" babysitter.  Now, for some reason, he is interviewing for new jobs?  And on the day of the interview he comes up missing?  Sounds like somebody can't stand the idea of work.

Remember when George talked about the last day he supposedly saw Caylee and he claims to remember it because "a show that comes on Food Network from 12-1pm everyday was on and I never miss it!" In my opinion, someone who "never misses" the Food Networks programming Mon-Fri 12-1pm should probably revise their priority list.

This is just speculation, but I kind of doubted George had an interview, for some reason. He probably wouldn't do well anyway, being so emotional. He could have just dressed up and told Cindy he had an interview to get out of the house and away.  It wouldn't be unheard of in this family. 

I saw a video interview of the front desk attendant at the motel where George checked in, and he said George told him that he had a "business appointment" the next day.

Not that this is important. Just sayin.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: January 24, 2009, 01:54:35 PM »

I wonder what it is about GA that he can't keep a job and support his family.  (Just thinking outloud).

My boyfriend and I were wondering this yesterday.  George was just starting a new job when Caylee disappeared.  I wondered if part of Casey's desire to get rid of Caylee came from the fact that George was going back to work and she'd have no "real" babysitter.  Now, for some reason, he is interviewing for new jobs?  And on the day of the interview he comes up missing?  Sounds like somebody can't stand the idea of work.

Remember when George talked about the last day he supposedly saw Caylee and he claims to remember it because "a show that comes on Food Network from 12-1pm everyday was on and I never miss it!" In my opinion, someone who "never misses" the Food Networks programming Mon-Fri 12-1pm should probably revise their priority list.

I was thinking maybe George has suffered with mental illness for awhile, maybe he can't hold down a job because of that.

It does not matter what the reason was that George was unable to hold down a job.  The fact still remains that Cindy was put in the position of supporting him for years, supporting her unemployed daughter and ... supporting her granddaughter.

How does George and Casey show their appreciation?  He loses Cindy's hard earned bucks in on online scam.

If my focus was not on justice for Caylee Marie as well as ... anger against George, Cindy and Lee for attempting to prevent that justice from prevailing ... my sympathies would lie with Cindy.

Keepthefaith ... I am now going to enjoy that toasted bagel with cream cheese as well as a cup of tea.

Later ... maybe tomorrow ... Janet

+++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

The released documents show Grund also told investigators Cindy wanted Caylee to call her "Mommy" in front of Casey.

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

The documents also show the following:

Cindy told her mother that Caylee was her life and her mother says if not for Caylee, Cindy might have harmed herself.[/
color]

Just before Caylee disappeared, Cindy was about to throw Casey out of the house and try to get custody of Caylee. She caught Casey lying. At one point, Cindy talked about choking Casey, presumably out of frustration.

Friends said Casey was "annoyingly giddy" two weeks after investigators believe Casey murdered Caylee because her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro was returning to Orlando after a trip home to New York for the Fourth of July weekend. Lazzaro told investigators that Caylee was “great” but he did remember telling Casey that he wanted to have sons, because his little sisters taught him how tough it is to raise girls.

Investigators also found Casey's doodlings, writing her name as Lazzaro's wife, with hearts in the script.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1604 on: January 24, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »

I was thinking maybe George has suffered with mental illness for awhile, maybe he can't hold down a job because of that.

If that's the case, George needs to reclaim his balls from Cindy's purse, put down the freakin' bottles of beer, and take his anti-depressants like a good boy instead of philandering about while threatening suicide and wasting more valuable police resources. 
sheesh.  And yesterday I felt sorry for him until I read Tamiko'smom's posts...she helped me realize...wait a minute...we cannot forget to put Caylee first in all this!

so how come we arent talking about caylee?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: January 24, 2009, 01:55:24 PM »

Afternoon Dolce, you sexy little thing, you!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1606 on: January 24, 2009, 01:56:21 PM »

This is just speculation, but I kind of doubted George had an interview, for some reason. He probably wouldn't do well anyway, being so emotional. He could have just dressed up and told Cindy he had an interview to get out of the house and away.  It wouldn't be unheard of in this family. 
Good point and possibility.  He is the one who took the long walk when Casey was out on bail.  Sometimes you just need an outlet or a moment to yourself.  I think that is also why Lee bowed out for a bit, its overwhelming, especially when you are trying to chase your own lies not to mention the lies of others.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: January 24, 2009, 01:56:29 PM »

Conway said it was a job fair, so it is possible since that would not be a scheduled interview.  I think Conway also said he was not successful in obtaining employment.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: January 24, 2009, 01:56:57 PM »

I agree, it's just a totally rediculous thing to say, especially being the trial hasn't started yet. What proof does he have that they botched the case? Please, tell me where?? It's not to say they are perfect, but as far as I see they've done a great job. Lets  let the trial start and see what comes out in court before we pass judgement on LE. I just don't believe what that defense atty said, it's just a totally utterly rediculous thing to say. Am I wrong?

[/quote]
I agree,someone(I'm sorry,I forget who)posted earlier that they watched this show and that is not what Daniel had said.
[/quote]

I noted that in an earlier report.  Thanks for remembering reading it.  Nothing gets commented here unless you disagree with some other people who don't like it.  It is totally hard going back and trying to catch up when there is so much off topic and personal stuff.  Getting the full grasp of what's happening in this case is hard on this forum.  Guess just too many posters to always try to stay caught up and in the know. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: January 24, 2009, 01:57:37 PM »

All good points, and I cannot disagree with you.  I do feel sorry for LA and CA because they have lost their niece/granddaugher.  But LA and CA have not shown the emotion of these losses like GA has.  It is easier to relate to GA because he is mostly acting like he lost something in this whole mess.

I feel sorry to a certain extent for all of them. If nothing else, they've built up some truly bad karma for themselves. I also feel they should all be held responsible to varying degrees for what happened to Caylee. I think you're right, though, Steel, that George gets a bit more sympathy because he's a more sympathetic character. He does seem to suffer more openly than Cindy, Lee, and Casey do.

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1610 on: January 24, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »

Hello to you Miss Kitty!  Its "sick thing" today, I can not hold down food again...hubs is back to callin me the "Upchuck Mama".

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: January 24, 2009, 01:58:46 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   

Oh A-1 you are sooooo adorable!!  ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1612 on: January 24, 2009, 01:59:35 PM »

I saw a video interview of the front desk attendant at the motel where George checked in, and he said George told him that he had a "business appointment" the next day.

I think that that IS important Brandi!  At least now we know that it wasn't just Cindy's alibi for him.  Although I wonder what the heck kind of "business" George is up to?  Dare I say it? ok.

MONKEY BUSINESS!!![/b]

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: January 24, 2009, 01:59:49 PM »

Hello to you Miss Kitty!  Its "sick thing" today, I can not hold down food again...hubs is back to callin me the "Upchuck Mama".
Oh Dolce, I am sorry.  Try one spoon of no caf. coke until you can hold it down.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1614 on: January 24, 2009, 02:00:35 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM
The thought crossed my mind that maybe it was about the accusations she made about Lee and her father. 
  I didn't think of that.

maybe she is pregnant

if she is theres going to be a bus full guys hightailing out of florida.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1615 on: January 24, 2009, 02:00:44 PM »

I dont want to talk about suicide again today.  Yesterday after talking about it, I went out and bought every snack food known to man.  Today, I might get out that brand new Dillards card that has been burning a hole in my pocket, and tommorrow, who knows, maybe planes and boats.   
OK,yeah,I give up.No more suicide talk.Think I will just go the way of many and just stick to posting off topic on a missing/murdered child's forum.Have a great day you all.
I really wish you would not leave, I enjoy your posts.
Thank you NoRose,I'm not leaving....I'm much too stubborn for that. 

Karma, you have been here too long to be run off..... good to see you!
Hi Cubbee
Good to see you too sweety.I'm here for the long haul

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: January 24, 2009, 02:00:54 PM »

Oh A-1 you are sooooo adorable!!  ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Thank you.  Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1617 on: January 24, 2009, 02:01:08 PM »

OMG Janet!  Ducky has bleached his hair! 

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1618 on: January 24, 2009, 02:02:05 PM »

I think that that IS important Brandi!  At least now we know that it wasn't just Cindy's alibi for him.  Although I wonder what the heck kind of "business" George is up to?  Dare I say it? ok.

monkey business!!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: January 24, 2009, 02:02:11 PM »

jsm, where can I find the visitors log? TIA.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.