May 14, 2024, 02:17:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 326794 times)
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1340 on: January 04, 2009, 11:47:08 AM »

I was looking for the book Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws, and found it interesting that it was published in 1991, and is currently out of print. Casey would have been five when the book came out, so I would say it is an old book, not something they recently got. There is one available used on Amazon for $120, the price may be partially due to the case, of course, but it was the only one I found for sale. 

But given this information, I would say this book was probably Casey's book, and something Cindy had saved.  Just like the doll "mama" that was Casey's doll as well.

I just wonder what Casey actually thought about Caylee having HER toys. Casey is just so selfish I can't imagine that she thought it was "cool" that her child loved the same things she had as a child. I just see her being pissed off that Cindy was treating Caylee the way she "used to treat her"????

I see jealousy over Caylee as one of the motives that Casey killed her. Not the only one, but definitely one.

In memory of Caylee, I bought this book for my 14mo. old daughter for Christmas. I also bought it online and paid $40 for a used- like new edition. Ours was published in 1986.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1341 on: January 04, 2009, 11:47:37 AM »

Thanks so much for this information, Wyks.  It is a fascinating subject, but probably not so much for someone who has actually experienced it.  I appreciate your insight.  I would really like to be in the same room with her just for a few minutes.  I'd like to get a first hand impression of her.  Of course, I'd like to see her looking like Hannibal Lector, all trussed up wouldn't trust her any farther than I could throw her.

You're welcome akmom!  Glad to help.  I'd like to be in the same room with her too.  Five minutes, that's all I ask.     Bet we monkeys could get the truth out of her, eh? 

Morning Trim!! Ahh what I would do with an entire evening with KC Anthony. I am a firm believer that children and drunks always tell the truth. I would throw my gift of the gab with her, pull out my bag of pot, and buy her a bottle of tequila. Get her so twisted, and ask trick questions like..." so what did you do when you dropped caylee off with zenaida on the 16?" 

..ahh wishes..

I like your style NO1ZLADIE!   

haha. that one was for you wyks!..it was funny, but at the same time..some seriously wishful thinking..I could get a confession out of her..whether it would be by befriending her, getting her drunk n high, or sitting on her blowing nasty breath in her face till she said something good.haha..

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1342 on: January 04, 2009, 11:52:44 AM »

Thanks Monkeys. I didn't think there was anything new, but you know, sometimes I miss things right in front of me!  

I figured things would be slow with the holidays, but now everything is over (have to take my tree down today), I would expect to be hearing more things. Especially when will they have a funeral for little Caylee? I hope they lay her to rest soon. They can't put it off much longer! I don't care if they are doing it because they want to hold off any kind of trouble for themselves. If they do it much longer people will really get "angry" with them! The poor little girl layed out in those woods for 6 mos, she needs to be given a proper burial so she can rest in peace. Sorry, it just makes me angry they are "waiting". If we don't hear anything this week about a funeral date, I will get suspicious!!

QM, I am already suspicious.  That poor baby should've had a proper burial by now.  The A's continue to play their games while Caylee is denied a proper resting place.  Makes me sick...I hope someday, TRUTH would walk right up to them and SLAP them right in the face.  They wouldnt know how to act.   

Sometimes I wonder if this isn't Cindy having the ultimate tantrum.  The reward was for the safe return of Caylee.. alive.  In their denial, whatever it was, they insisted on finding Caylee alive, even going to absurb lengths to try and prove she was alive.  George driving around with that big sign looking for her, "sitings" of Caylee everywhere... And now that Caylee's remains have been found and returned to them, it's as if they are saying, 'no wait!  we wanted her back alive, not dead!'  So are they stomping their feet, folding their arms, shaking their heads, and refusing to accept Caylee's remains, by not burying her? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1343 on: January 04, 2009, 11:55:43 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/

Caylee Anthony & Casey Anthony Coverage

This link has tons of information on the case.

Thanks MomofaMarine, that's a good link to keep!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1344 on: January 04, 2009, 11:56:03 AM »

txlisa... Not only is the song inappropriate for the circumstances, yes it is a nice song, but the illiterate statements that you posted, says to me, is time to get rid of Bart and get someone who can get their point across without ridiculous banter.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1345 on: January 04, 2009, 11:59:50 AM »

It is possible that anyone can use any name in creating a MySpace and/or Website.  That being said.

Roy Kronk MySpace

This is the reason for my disclaimer
Roy Kronk Website
After a month long hunt for missing Caylee Marie Anthonhy, her body was finally found in a wooded area less than a mile away from where she was reported missing, by Mr. Roy Kronk.

Roy Kronk is the Orlando, FL utility worker who discover the remains of Caylee on December 10th, 2008.

Hmmmm... good find, Today!  A "month long hunt", eh??   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1346 on: January 04, 2009, 12:01:35 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

My  motherboard died this morning, so I'm on an old laptop. 

But YAY!! SM is on facebook! I added myself. There are only 7 monkeys on there, though.  This will never do.

I am 'facebook challenged'.   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1347 on: January 04, 2009, 12:01:53 PM »

Casey Anthony told of Caylee ID shortly before public was told

Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
    4:54 PM EST, December 19, 2008

Officials at the Orange County Jail said a chaplain broke the news to Casey Anthony that her daughter's remains had been identified Friday.

"Inmate Casey Anthony is aware of the developments in her case," said Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore. "She was notified by a jail chaplain as is consistent with our policy. The notification came at approximately 1:45 p.m."

The public was told at a 2 p.m. news conference.

"We will not be commenting on the demeanor of inmate Anthony or her reaction to the news and do not have any public records related to this matter," Moore said.

He added that the jail has an in-house psychologist available to Anthony, if needed.

Anthony happened to be meeting with a member of her defense team, Jose Garcia, when she was told about her daughter.

Later, Anthony declined a visit from her pastor, Shane Stutzman, after the sheriff's office made the announcement that the bones belonged to her daughter.

She was meeting with Garcia and attorney Jose Baez and Jose Garcia during the time that Stutzman had scheduled his visit.

Interesting, they told us when the body was discovered that she needed a sedative, now they are not commenting. Hmmmm. They also state they have no "public" records related to this matter. Wonder if they have some private ones they will use at trial? I wonder if her reaction as noted by a guard would be the reason why JB was upset he couldn't tell her in private. Also JB was whining that he wasn't there, but it looks as if Jose Garcia was, so why the fuss? Did he just want to hold and comfort her in private or block others from seeing her cold reaction?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: January 04, 2009, 12:05:13 PM »

txlisa... Not only is the song inappropriate for the circumstances, yes it is a nice song, but the illiterate statements that you posted, says to me, is time to get rid of Bart and get someone who can get their point across without ridiculous banter.

I read the quote that txlisa posted from Bart's blog three times and I still have no idea what Michelle Bart is trying to say.

I like Faith Hill and the song is beautiful, but I don't think Michelle bothered to look past the title.  But then again coming from someone who wrote this in the blog:

Her mother Casey, her grandparents George and Cindy, and he Uncle Lee are her family in which she loved unconditionally and despite what many in the public have concluded to be that of the case, remember in this country as we begin change on January 20th with a new President of The United States, "we're all innocent until proven guilty" and any photos and history of our little angel Caylee Marie will continue to reflect this, and this includes one hundred percent those items of her family members.

I am not surprised.

Lisa
Groovy135
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1349 on: January 04, 2009, 12:06:22 PM »

The whole Lexus dealership # topic has (or had) its own thread (very short) on WS.  The number was actually the number to the office where CA worked.  Something about it being an office - where one main number dials in to an office full of numbers ... and that number also is the number shown when anyone from that office dials out. 

I thought CA was a nurse and worked for a healtcare provider.  The name excapes me.
Sorry - should have clarified.  The number is NOT to a Lexus dealership.  It IS to the medical office where CA work(s)(ed).

Hi, Happy New Year,,newbie here, was it Gentiva  (where Cindy worked) ?
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1350 on: January 04, 2009, 12:06:55 PM »

Morning monkeys!!

My  motherboard died this morning, so I'm on an old laptop. 

But YAY!! SM is on facebook! I added myself. There are only 7 monkeys on there, though.  This will never do.

I am 'facebook challenged'.   

i would never hear the end of the taunting if i added sm to my facebook. haha. SM has been in my routine enough this month. haha

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: January 04, 2009, 12:11:30 PM »

i would never hear the end of the taunting if i added sm to my facebook. haha. SM has been in my routine enough this month. haha

Only my husband knows about SM, and he doesn't mind, thank goodness! (Actually, my being on here gives him even more of an excuse to play on his own computer.  As if he needed one.  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: January 04, 2009, 12:12:36 PM »

Had to grab this for our Tater

How cute. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: January 04, 2009, 12:12:57 PM »

Cindy and George get the remains AFTER the second autopsy is done.
The remains went to the funeral home on the 23rd.
This week might be interesting. Which PI is giving a presser ?
NG probably has alot of flared nostrils saved up.
I did watch the jailhouse tapes and of course they were old, pre bail, but Casey is just so manipulative in them, I felt some sympathy for Cindy and George. It must be hard on them right now. Worse yet is that they are almost prisoners in their own house right now.
Almost wish that they had some better people around them. Cindy and George are going to need alot of help to get through these coming days and I don't see anyone around them who isn't some self serving lying scum. Guess it would be up to them to reach out.   
Someone on the Fox Orlando Blog said that George and Cindy have begun to serve their life sentence. How true.   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: January 04, 2009, 12:14:29 PM »

The whole Lexus dealership # topic has (or had) its own thread (very short) on WS.  The number was actually the number to the office where CA worked.  Something about it being an office - where one main number dials in to an office full of numbers ... and that number also is the number shown when anyone from that office dials out. 

I thought CA was a nurse and worked for a healtcare provider.  The name excapes me.
Sorry - should have clarified.  The number is NOT to a Lexus dealership.  It IS to the medical office where CA work(s)(ed).

Hi, Happy New Year,,newbie here, was it Gentiva  (where Cindy worked) ?
Hi Groovy 
Those are the cutest monkeys in your avi! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: January 04, 2009, 12:17:31 PM »

Sin-dy had power of attorney..

Some caregivers may be in the position of making funeral decisions for a person who is unable to speak for herself, who refuses to talk about it, or who has died without having a plan in place. If you’re in this position, the first thing to do is make sure you’re legally enabled to decide. If you are a spouse, you most likely do have the right. The same is true if you are a sibling or adult child, although you may have to share that right with other surviving siblings. If you’re an unmarried partner, friend, or more distant relation you may need to establish the legal right to make arrangements through a power of attorney, guardianship, or other legal document.

A funeral generally refers to a service that happens when the body is present, while a memorial is a service at which the body is either not present or in the form of cremains. The service can be identical for both, although usually a funeral must take place within a week or two of the death. A memorial, on the other hand, can happen any time, and may sometimes be held as much as six months later.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: January 04, 2009, 12:17:58 PM »

Had to grab this for our Tater

Very cool and cool of you to think of Tater
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: January 04, 2009, 12:18:16 PM »

I was on Facebook, well still am, but it was so time consuming, I rarely go there.
I go to see what my daughter is up to with her pictures of the kids. Sometimes she doesn't send me copies, but just posts them there. I got bored with FB pretty quick, I don't know why.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1358 on: January 04, 2009, 12:18:27 PM »

publix?
I think Cindy worked for Gentiva?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: January 04, 2009, 12:18:31 PM »

I read the quote that txlisa posted from Bart's blog three times and I still have no idea what Michelle Bart is trying to say.

I like Faith Hill and the song is beautiful, but I don't think Michelle bothered to look past the title.  But then again coming from someone who wrote this in the blog:

Her mother Casey, her grandparents George and Cindy, and he Uncle Lee are her family in which she loved unconditionally and despite what many in the public have concluded to be that of the case, remember in this country as we begin change on January 20th with a new President of The United States, "we're all innocent until proven guilty" and any photos and history of our little angel Caylee Marie will continue to reflect this, and this includes one hundred percent those items of her family members.

I am not surprised.

Lisa

I don't understand Michelle Bart..period.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.