May 14, 2024, 10:31:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #47  (Read 397508 times)
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: October 20, 2008, 11:50:15 PM »

You know I have to laugh when there are comments attributed to another site without a link, I can almost guarantee it was posted at Websleuths, LOL.

Anyway, I read through the thread and they don't know any more than we do.  FWIW, why would Dante know, we've been told that Dante didn't even know Casey well and didn't like her.

It's probably not Casey but I'd still like to know why that station used that photo in their video.
Sorry Klaas, I am new and did post a link to the statement after the fact. I felt like adding to your website. Sorry if I didn't post the link and yes it was posted on WS. Correct Dante doesn't know anything but there was other talk about the picture that related to the post here of that. I don't feel very welcomed. Back to lurking...

don't be intimidated- I'll try not to be right along with you Smile

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
awakening2lite
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1181 on: October 20, 2008, 11:50:18 PM »

Thanks Monkey's for a fun First Day!

Nitie Nite!

Unless a link is provided, it's my own humble opinion.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: October 20, 2008, 11:50:23 PM »

I'm wondering if there were overhead camera's at Target while Casey was shopping?  I'd like to see what else she might have been shopping for.  Doubt she went down any toy aisles.  We all know nothing was purchased for Caylee.  Even though my kids are out of the house now, I still wander the stores looking for things for them! 

Good point, I can't go into walmart without going through the baby aisle even when I don't need anything for my daughter, I just have to go down the aisle and look!
  You'll find you'll do that forever!  Beautiful daughter too!

Thanks! I don't have to do it for my 12yr old son, he does it for me and then runs back to me wanting every action figure in the store lol

I think it's very telling that she never once purchased anything for Caylee during the "31 days".. I really can't wait to see what is on those JCPenney statements!
  Something's on them or Cindy would have shown a copy to the media, don't you think?

Yes I do! She was too quick to only want to offer up her receipts rather than the statements themselves.
Rob Dick posted on their forum that there is something incriminating that Casey purchased on those statements that has great significance.

You paid to join that forum?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: October 20, 2008, 11:52:30 PM »

I'm wondering if there were overhead camera's at Target while Casey was shopping?  I'd like to see what else she might have been shopping for.  Doubt she went down any toy aisles.  We all know nothing was purchased for Caylee.  Even though my kids are out of the house now, I still wander the stores looking for things for them! 

Good point, I can't go into walmart without going through the baby aisle even when I don't need anything for my daughter, I just have to go down the aisle and look!

Thanks! I don't have to do it for my 12yr old son, he does it for me and then runs back to me wanting every action figure in the store lol

I think it's very telling that she never once purchased anything for Caylee during the "31 days".. I really can't wait to see what is on those JCPenney statements!
  Something's on them or Cindy would have shown a copy to the media, don't you think?

Yes I do! She was too quick to only want to offer up her receipts rather than the statements themselves.
Rob Dick posted on their forum that there is something incriminating that Casey purchased on those statements that has great significance.
  Do we know if the purchases were made in-store, on-line or catalog?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: October 20, 2008, 11:52:33 PM »

NIGHTY NIGHT MONKEY BUNCH!

cajun miracle, KarenNFlorida, Bongosmom, dottie, klaasend, carpaltee, Tamikosmom, katntx, EverySunsetOnEveryPlane, Hiding Monkey, Wyks, West Coast Monkey, Justice0, kerryjean1, flossy, ILoveTeaching85, KCJackie, eMBee, San, sweetgypsy, KYcat, Rob, nell, AZSunny, codemonkey, georgia peach, Rooscrew, Ono, Anna, wreck, seemeatthebeach, Mags, Blessed Mother, Steel Monkey, LandonMae, PJ, joliette, Praying4Angels, mytime, Monken, CuriousCat, Karmalady, luckycharmsprincess, BudsGirl, Colt45cal, Shell, Kat_Gram and the 47 guests!

ummmm....what about Cubbee? 

Hey Cubbee, I missed you! Where have you been?

Been lurking off and on all day... I burned 3 or my fingers last night and typing suck....fixin to go to bed...
Oh are you all right????  Here kissing your fingers and making them all better  XXXXXXXXXXXXX

TY....meant 3 of and sucks lol...it hurts!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: October 20, 2008, 11:53:02 PM »

cajun miracle, KarenNFlorida, Bongosmom, dottie, klaasend, carpaltee, Tamikosmom, katntx, EverySunsetOnEveryPlane, Hiding Monkey, Wyks, West Coast Monkey, Justice0, kerryjean1, flossy, ILoveTeaching85, KCJackie, eMBee, San, sweetgypsy, KYcat, Rob, nell, AZSunny, codemonkey, georgia peach, Rooscrew, Ono, Anna, wreck, seemeatthebeach, Mags, Blessed Mother, Steel Monkey, LandonMae, PJ, joliette, Praying4Angels, mytime, Monken, CuriousCat, Karmalady, luckycharmsprincess, BudsGirl, Colt45cal, Shell, Kat_Gram and the 47 guests!

ummmm....what about Cubbee? 

Hey Cubbee, I missed you! Where have you been?

Been lurking off and on all day... I burned 3 or my fingers last night and typing suck....fixin to go to bed...

Awwwwww - get some dermaplast.  It is the best for burns, stings and bites!! Goodnight!!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1186 on: October 20, 2008, 11:53:03 PM »

The question asked:

Rob/Leonard,

Curious, do you guys know anything about what was purchased on the J.C. Penny card of Cindy’s that Casey stole and used? Cindy refuses to reveal anything, so must be something incriminating. Also, the call Casey made to J.C. Penny that morning prior to Amscot, any theories on that? What could have been her purpose for that call?

Thanks!

Answered by Rob Dick:

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: October 20, 2008, 11:53:49 PM »

You paid to join that forum?

Yes, I did, I was curious to see what was on there.. it would have bugged me til I read it lol

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: October 20, 2008, 11:54:43 PM »

Do we know if the purchases were made in-store, on-line or catalog?

I don't think they've said.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1189 on: October 20, 2008, 11:55:02 PM »

You know I have to laugh when there are comments attributed to another site without a link, I can almost guarantee it was posted at Websleuths, LOL.

Anyway, I read through the thread and they don't know any more than we do.  FWIW, why would Dante know, we've been told that Dante didn't even know Casey well and didn't like her.

It's probably not Casey but I'd still like to know why that station used that photo in their video.
Sorry Klaas, I am new and did post a link to the statement after the fact. I felt like adding to your website. Sorry if I didn't post the link and yes it was posted on WS. Correct Dante doesn't know anything but there was other talk about the picture that related to the post here of that. I don't feel very welcomed. Back to lurking...

Monkeymike, Don't go back to lurking.  Of course, you are welcome!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: October 20, 2008, 11:56:15 PM »

Monkeymike - I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable at all.  We have had other WS members say it's frowned upon for information to be taken from there and posted on other sites.  That's what I was referring to, that I could usually tell when people didn't post links that it's most likely WS.  Was not meant to be a "jab" at you at all.  I appreciate that you brought the info here.

So please accept my apology and please do post.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: October 20, 2008, 11:57:14 PM »

Nitie Nite!

Nite Awakening
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: October 20, 2008, 11:57:22 PM »

Wait....dont just be a lurker!  I feel unwelcome here by several people, dont let it bother you.  Everyone has something to add to the mix. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: October 20, 2008, 11:58:12 PM »

...alright I'm out...laterz!! 

i didnt see me on the list.. but NITE DOLCE!

Heykim - I think she simply copied the list of people above, maybe you weren't signed in yet when she copied the names?
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: October 20, 2008, 11:58:29 PM »

Wait....dont just be a lurker!  I feel unwelcome here by several people, dont let it bother you.  Everyone has something to add to the mix. 

How could anyone not welcome MORE cowbell? lol 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: October 20, 2008, 11:59:31 PM »

Be back in about 10 minutes
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: October 20, 2008, 11:59:39 PM »

Nitie Nite!

Nite Awakening

Goodnight Awakening
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: October 21, 2008, 12:00:52 AM »

How could anyone not welcome MORE cowbell? lol 

Wow someone get its...lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: October 21, 2008, 12:00:55 AM »

Nitie Nite!

G'nite awakening- I'm off to bed too- my 3 year old will be running into my room saying "good morning sunshine!" before I know it.
GOOD NITE ALL- see you tom
Smile Kerry

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1199 on: October 21, 2008, 12:00:59 AM »

if baez has a "PICTURE" of "zeneida".... gosh... we can forget about needing a "composite sketch"

okay.. i am NOT good with SARCASM.... Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.