May 20, 2024, 01:31:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 387108 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: October 24, 2008, 08:34:11 PM »

Boy oh boy!!  Kobi is doing his best to refute that evidence. LOL  I sure hope he's getting a big pay check from the prosecution...they are wasting their money with him...he's not doing too well convincing me.

I believe that the defense team (Baez) hired Kobi. Not the prosecution.

Am I right, monkeys?

Correct.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1441 on: October 24, 2008, 08:34:23 PM »

I suppose it depends on what she did with the body as to how long you can drive around with it in the trunk.  I would think if you placed the body in a container of some kind you would be able to do that.  Remember when Casey and Amy had the discussion about the odor in the car?  Caylee could have been in the car a lot longer than we think. 

Another possibility could easily be that she buried her within...let's say...2 days of her death and then dug her up and placed her in a container.  That leads me back to the gas cans in the car again...the reason she did not want George to go near that car was one of two reasons...

Caylee was still in the trunk in the container.
OR
The odor was still there because she did not have her in a container that was semi air tight and the smell was there.

I am voting for the latter since the odor was prevalent to so many people.

I think Caylee was still in the car, in a leaky plastic bag. jmo.  Another fact that we may never really know the truth about.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: October 24, 2008, 08:34:44 PM »

Boy oh boy!!  Kobi is doing his best to refute that evidence. LOL  I sure hope he's getting a big pay check from the prosecution...they are wasting their money with him...he's not doing too well convincing me.

Am I right, monkeys?
Hi, where is you kitty with the pretty eyes???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: October 24, 2008, 08:34:55 PM »

LP saying Casey bought a cross for Caylee after she went missing.  Was that the JCP purchase?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1444 on: October 24, 2008, 08:35:14 PM »

Well poop!  I give up I can't even ask for a fix up without messing that up too. Gosh!! I am embarrassed now. Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: October 24, 2008, 08:35:16 PM »

WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A NIGHT OF ATTACKS.  IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH A POSTER JUST SCROLL PAST THE POST.

Do you not think it possible that people who disagree can have an intellectual interchange that is not an attack?  (just asking.... obviously some people can't, but most of us do ok with it.)

Of course you can have a disagreement with another poster and be civil.

A poster said they weren't going to discuss what they said anymore because they felt they were being attacked.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: October 24, 2008, 08:35:29 PM »

Am I right, monkeys?

I took Lala'sMom as meaning that Kobi is doing such a lousy job for the defence at refuting the forensic evidence ... he must be being paid by the prosecutor.

I don't know.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: October 24, 2008, 08:35:39 PM »

[

Colt..I posted early this morning to Thank you and your wife for volunteering with TES.....our prayers will be all of you...not only to find Caylee but for y'alls safety.

Thanks! I really appreciate that. Personal safety for all of those who will be searching, will be the #1 concern.

Chuck

It always is..you should have seen the 'seasoned' searchers on my first search help me take that first step (and dang nearly every step for the first hour or so) into dense woods, assuring me every step of the way that it was too cold for snakes to be out...how I was praying that the SNAKES KNEW THAT!  Well one didn't know it...the idiot  ::MonkeyNoNo::and our group nearly walked right up to it...fortunately one of the 'old timers' saw it first and walked us around it....believe me my feet would never have touched to ground on my way out!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1448 on: October 24, 2008, 08:36:10 PM »

Prosecutor's case, in a nutshell -
Casey Anthony – high school dropout, unwed and pregnant at 19 (possibly by her brother, no one has denied this as of yet…)
Has told various differing stories about who is Caylee’s father,
Known as a “diabolical liar” by her friends,
Pretended for nearly 2 years to have a job when she really did not have one,
Stole thousands of $$ from her grandparents savings,
Spent thousands of $$ on her mother’s credit cards,
Known to be very promiscuous,
By most accounts seemed to love her daughter, although (according to brother) her mother Cindy says she was a bad mother, Caylee a mistake, etc etc etc.
Claims to have a xanax connection (Annie),
Researching how to make chloroform as early as May 2008,
Researching missing child websites,
Telling people that Caylee was “with the nanny” as early as May 2008 although not one friend or family member has ever met or even seen said nanny (Caylee possibly drugged in trunk of car?),
Known to take Caylee to “adult” parties and nightclubs, and chastised by her friends for doing so,
Cindy threatening to take custody of Caylee?
Cindy and George actually seeing counselor regarding getting custody of Caylee?
Has fight with mother over stealing from grandparents and generally being a shitty mother, Cindy choked her and there was a lot of screaming (this according to Lee and neighbors),
Immediately after the fight, wants to visit boyfriend but boyfriend says “don’t bring the kid”,
(do we know where she actually spent the night on June 15th?  George says he saw C&C at 1pm on the 16th – LAST REPORTED SIGHTING OF CAYLEE).
No reported sightings of Caylee after June 16th.
Casey having nightmares during the following week,
Casey borrows shovel on June 18th and backs car into garage. 
Caylee steals best friend’s checkbook and shops at target, buys nothing for Caylee.
Caylee returns home and doesn’t get supplies for Caylee.
Caylee buys a ________________ at JCP on June 27th (LE will fill in that blank).
Car smells of dead body.
Cindy tells 911 operator that car smells of dead body.
Cindy asks Casey “what have you done?!”
Casey tells a string of the most ridiculous lies to LE, and sticks to them !

Now if you’re not yet sold,

Evidence compiled by the FBI says “Caylee is dead and was in trunk of car”.

Do we really need a body ?

Anybody ?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: October 24, 2008, 08:36:10 PM »

A minister visted Casey in Jail!  She better repent and fast, IMO.

I was thinking earlier today about Casey spending so much time alone in her jail cell without much of anything to distract her. It made me wonder if all that solitude would force her to finally face what she had done. I hope it does, then maybe she'll tell the truth for a change.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1450 on: October 24, 2008, 08:36:18 PM »

Am I right, monkeys?

Correct.

I said I was sorry...I meant the defense.  I was thinking about the prosecution.  Sorry, sorry..sorry. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1451 on: October 24, 2008, 08:36:52 PM »

YES! someone on NG finally asks about the maggots!!!    

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: October 24, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »

Well poop!  I give up I can't even ask for a fix up without messing that up too. Gosh!! I am embarrassed now. Rolling Eyes

Smooches to Lalas 

I Stand With The Girl
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: October 24, 2008, 08:37:21 PM »

Am I right, monkeys?
Hi, where is you kitty with the pretty eyes???

Hey always 1 ... I retired it for a bit. I still have it, don't worry!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1454 on: October 24, 2008, 08:37:27 PM »

Am I right, monkeys?

I took Lala'sMom as meaning that Kobi is doing such a lousy job for the defence at refuting the forensic evidence ... he must be being paid by the prosecutor.

I don't know.

Janet

Hey, that's a great idea...that's what I meant.  LMAO!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: October 24, 2008, 08:37:56 PM »

Ok since so many people think Lee is Caylees father (I do not think he is) what if he is?  Will he be arrested...will additional charges be brought up against Casey?  If George and Cindy knew would they be charged with something...ohhh the questions and where are the answers!
While sibling incest is a crime, it is seldom prosecuted.  Generally, family services assesses and recommends treatment and/or other options.

I wonder if Baez will try to portray Casey as suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome as the result of an incestuous assault?  He could turn that trial into a real tear jerking circus.  She has responded to her charge as not guilty, so Baez must have something big up his sleeve.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: October 24, 2008, 08:38:00 PM »

I suppose it depends on what she did with the body as to how long you can drive around with it in the trunk.  I would think if you placed the body in a container of some kind you would be able to do that.  Remember when Casey and Amy had the discussion about the odor in the car?  Caylee could have been in the car a lot longer than we think. 

Another possibility could easily be that she buried her within...let's say...2 days of her death and then dug her up and placed her in a container.  That leads me back to the gas cans in the car again...the reason she did not want George to go near that car was one of two reasons...

Caylee was still in the trunk in the container.
OR
The odor was still there because she did not have her in a container that was semi air tight and the smell was there.

I am voting for the latter since the odor was prevalent to so many people.

I think Caylee was still in the car, in a leaky plastic bag. jmo.  Another fact that we may never really know the truth about.

That what I think, I think a plastic container from the parents house would be noticed but a few trash bags wouldnt.  I think the smell lingered after she disposed of the body because of leakage and she dumped the car because of the smell hoping it would be stolen.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1457 on: October 24, 2008, 08:38:09 PM »

Smooches to Lalas 

You really are a softie. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: October 24, 2008, 08:39:29 PM »

A minister visted Casey in Jail!  She better repent and fast, IMO.

I was thinking earlier today about Casey spending so much time alone in her jail cell without much of anything to distract her. It made me wonder if all that solitude would force her to finally face what she had done. I hope it does, then maybe she'll tell the truth for a change.

That is my sincere prayer BT.  It is just Casey and God.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1459 on: October 24, 2008, 08:39:32 PM »

Are ya'll watching NG ?  What are they saying about the maggots ?
(got to add that to my list...)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.