May 17, 2024, 03:24:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 386737 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: October 24, 2008, 11:10:29 AM »

The trunk samples are looking better for evidence.

The results for the pizza are pretty  neat.. they can pretty much state that there was no pizza in the trunk, or at least that pizza would NOT contribute to the odor found there..  nor would maggots have been on the pizza.

Are there results listed here as far as testing on maggots?  (I am not finished reading and have to go get my son from school).  Those results would be telling, I'm sure.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: October 24, 2008, 11:11:44 AM »

Good Morning, morning monkeys and guests

Mary, Sandcranelady, Mint_Julep, PookyBear, Monken, AZLady, heathers, MisterMichaelJ, Steel Monkey, RossiRacing1, mammajo, wreck, Kimmy53, oldfart, darby, 3bsmom, goodnmad, mstam656, trimmonthelake, KiahJ and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Colt - thank you for stepping forward and helping in the search coming up.

Questions:

I wonder if the LE can subpoena the letters the Casey wrote to Cindy, George and Lee that JB took when she was in jail??

Since she is not buying anything from the commissary, can her attorney (s) bring her things such as candy, deodorant?

I missed Dana and NG last night...I did read here that there will be FBI document released today and that JB is going to try to get all the car evidence quashed....yea right!  Anything else????

Hmm, those must be the letters JB denied knowing about. I wonder why he felt it was necessary to lie about Casey writing letters to her family? I would like to read them too!

BTW, good  morning to everyone.   

Good morning to all monkeys.
We know that letters were written from Casey to her family and that JB gave them to the family. But But But is this legal can he get in trouble for this?

It's perfectly legal.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: October 24, 2008, 11:12:48 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17793661/detail.html

DNA Results Released In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: 8:21 am EDT October 24, 2008
UPDATED: 11:07 am EDT October 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News obtained the forensic report released late Friday morning in the case against Casey Anthony.

The report details findings from FBI tests on items found inside Casey's car, including DNA results on hair samples and forensic testing of debris and clothing (read details).

Among the results is confirmation that a hair sample found in the vehicle "exhibits characteristics of apparent decomposition." The report also says that hair is "microscopically similar" to hair investigators took from Caylee's hairbrush, but couldn't confirm it was conclusively Caylee's.

DNA testing done on that piece of hair and compared with a sample provided by Casey confirmed that neither Casey nor Caylee can be "excluded as the source of the hair," because the "mtDNA sequences ... are the same."

and we know Casey is alive
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #623 on: October 24, 2008, 11:13:38 AM »

NG says everything is 'the latest'  LOL

naaahh....this report is/was just the first round of preliminary testing.  We now they did additional testing with results given to the SA at end of September, hence the grand jury calling on the 14th of October.  SA was waiting on more results.

Plus we now know they have even MORE new stuff sent out for testing.

I think you're right, I just wonder if there is really going to be anything NEW released today.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: October 24, 2008, 11:15:14 AM »

FOXNEWS COVERING THIS NOW

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: October 24, 2008, 11:16:55 AM »

If the samples show early decomposition, LP's theory of the 27th may be true.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: October 24, 2008, 11:17:17 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News obtained the forensic report released late Friday morning in the case against Casey Anthony.

The report details findings from FBI tests on items found inside Casey's car, including DNA results on hair samples and forensic testing of debris and clothing (read details).

Among the results is confirmation that a hair sample found in the vehicle "exhibits characteristics of apparent decomposition." The report also says that hair is "microscopically similar" to hair investigators took from Caylee's hairbrush, but couldn't confirm it was conclusively Caylee's.

DNA testing done on that piece of hair and compared with a sample provided by Casey confirmed that neither Casey nor Caylee can be "excluded as the source of the hair," because the "mtDNA sequences ... are the same."

and we know Casey is alive

Ok I misread the report...Whew!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: October 24, 2008, 11:21:12 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News obtained the forensic report released late Friday morning in the case against Casey Anthony

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: October 24, 2008, 11:23:31 AM »

Ok so this is saying that any decomp that took place in the trunk was with little oxygen? So what does this mean?

Could this support the theory Caylee was in a sealed container?

Some wonderful monkey help me..
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: October 24, 2008, 11:24:06 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17794413/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A body was found at NorthStar High School in Orange County Friday morning.

The body was found in a dirt area that is used as a parking lot at the school on Curry Ford Road.

Detectives said they believe the body was brought from a different location and dumped in a lot behind the school.

*snipped*
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: October 24, 2008, 11:24:41 AM »

LE has Caylee's DNA now...but when that stuff was sent for testing the report clearly shows that all they had to compare it to was hair on Caylee's hairbrush...which wasn't sufficient for an exact match.

I wouldnt' worry two minutes over any of what this report says.  They have ALL they need with no chance of acquittal.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: October 24, 2008, 11:25:01 AM »

The one thing the report keeps saying is the samples show all the evidence in early decomposition.  Does that mean that Caylee was only in the trunk a few days and not the 11 days some are saying?  Or does the body stop producing the things after the first couple of days?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: October 24, 2008, 11:25:09 AM »

How can the document be read?

Thanks

Janet

+++++++++++

Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

This PDF includes documents released by prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case. The document has been edited to remove personal information such as dates of birth and phone numbers.

Please be patient while the document loads; there are 34 pages of evidence.

THATS IT!!!  NO DECOMPOSITION RELATING TO HAIR FOUND!!!

Janet

Maybe the hair strands were unrelated to Caylee Marie ... but the decomposition that was forensically tested for DNA implied Caylee had been in the trunk of Caylee's vehicle.

When you think about it.  If Caylee Marie was put in a plastic bag or container that allowed decomposition fluid to leaked into the trunk ... it is understandable why the hair strands that were found did not show signs of decomposition.

When you think about it.  The press statement from the Sheriff's office did not specify whether it was the hair strands or the decomposition which indicated that Caylee Marie had been in the trunk of her mother's vehicle.

Janet

+++++++++

updated 1:37 p.m. EDT, Tue September 2, 2008
No immunity for Caylee's mom, prosecutor says

"[FBI] laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

"If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued," the statement added.

Forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car, the statement said. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.

http://edition1.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/caylee.missing.ap/index.html

'Additional Evidence' Indicates Caylee Anthony Is Dead
Lead Investigator Says Body In Trunk Was 3-Year-Old
POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 3:03 pm EDT September 1, 2008

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: October 24, 2008, 11:27:01 AM »

The one thing the report keeps saying is the samples show all the evidence in early decomposition.  Does that mean that Caylee was only in the trunk a few days and not the 11 days some are saying?  Or does the body stop producing the things after the first couple of days?

The "leaks" we get and have gotten since end of August are NOT in this report.

This was just preliminary. 

The 11 days worth of decomp and all these chloroform recipe searches...all of that is not what we got today.  We probably won't see any of that until the very day that LE has to give it over to the defense. 

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: October 24, 2008, 11:32:04 AM »

LE has Caylee's DNA now...but when that stuff was sent for testing the report clearly shows that all they had to compare it to was hair on Caylee's hairbrush...which wasn't sufficient for an exact match.

I wouldnt' worry two minutes over any of what this report says.  They have ALL they need with no chance of acquittal.

Right and this is just the Body farm we have not seen the FBIs lab results..
Correct??
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: October 24, 2008, 11:32:18 AM »

I could be wrong but ... I believe that Leonard Padilla was the only source who implied that the hair strands found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle showed signs of decomposition.  I wonder who/what lead him to come to this conclusion?

Janet

++++++

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga ...

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: October 24, 2008, 11:33:13 AM »

The "leaks" we get and have gotten since end of August are NOT in this report.

This was just preliminary. 

The 11 days worth of decomp and all these chloroform recipe searches...all of that is not what we got today.  We probably won't see any of that until the very day that LE has to give it over to the defense. 

Some of the dates of evidence received is in late September so it has to be pretty recent.  I do see where it says more testing is being done on some of the evidence.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: October 24, 2008, 11:33:28 AM »

Right and this is just the Body farm we have not seen the FBIs lab results..
Correct??

Nevermind I really cant read latley I swear to much going on I see FBI results  I also think this is not all they have..

Sorry
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: October 24, 2008, 11:35:24 AM »

One of the hairs DID show signs of decomposition. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: October 24, 2008, 11:35:34 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.