May 04, 2024, 01:33:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #675 8/8 - 8/10/2007  (Read 198723 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: August 09, 2007, 06:05:47 PM »

Easy, correct me if I'm wrong, but does that NOT say he became a lawyer in 2006?   Was he a Judge before he was a Lawyer?   I will ask NO MORE!!!!

he went from:

- lawyer in the Netherlands
to
- lawyer for the Aruban government (according to Hasibokus)
to
- contract proofer for the Aruban government (Brabants Dagblad)
to
- secretary/office manager in a department of the Prosecution office
to
- trainee judge
to
- lawyer

At least that is what the Brabants Dagblad said.

Now that I read that he must be a bit of a loser, never being able to keep a job for more than a few years  Wink

thanks Ramm....I agree about him being a loser.....but wouldn't it be great to know exactly why he left each of those positions..... Question

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: August 09, 2007, 06:07:38 PM »

Easy, correct me if I'm wrong, but does that NOT say he became a lawyer in 2006?   Was he a Judge before he was a Lawyer?   I will ask NO MORE!!!!

he went from:

- lawyer in the Netherlands
to
- lawyer for the Aruban government (according to Hasibokus)
to
- contract proofer for the Aruban government (Brabants Dagblad)
to
- secretary/office manager in a department of the Prosecution office
to
- trainee judge
to
- lawyer

At least that is what the Brabants Dagblad said.

Now that I read that he must be a bit of a loser, never being able to keep a job for more than a few years  Wink

thanks Ramm....I agree about him being a loser.....but wouldn't it be great to know exactly why he left each of those positions..... Question

yes, but the Netherlands has very strict privacy laws and thus information like that is almost impossible to obtain.

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: August 09, 2007, 06:08:50 PM »

In my search for photos of Joran, I did find this one of Steve Croes with a new hair color at CnC.  This was taken last night 8/8/07:
..and the new hair color sure doesn't help....he looks twice his age

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: August 09, 2007, 06:10:59 PM »

yes, but the Netherlands has very strict privacy laws and thus information like that is almost impossible to obtain.

thanks Ramm....it was just one of those 'I wish' things

Rest in Peace Caylee

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: August 09, 2007, 06:13:00 PM »

Silly question  here...
So was Paulis a Judge in training in May 2005 or  held some other position ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: August 09, 2007, 06:24:49 PM »

BBL

SeeeYaaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: August 09, 2007, 06:27:45 PM »

Klaas,

What's that on Steve Croes's shirt?

Easy,

I tend to agree about the olive branch, fwiw. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: August 09, 2007, 06:32:16 PM »

Klaas,

Easy,

Not sure - it's a photo screen print of some guy..who knows.
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: August 09, 2007, 06:33:01 PM »

Silly question  here...
So was Paulis a Judge in training in May 2005 or  held some other position ?

I disagree, not a silly question.

I know that Paul van der Sloot was in the Netherlands (Den Bosch or Hertogenbosch as it is officially known) for his training to become a judge in 2004 because I found a reference to him at a judicial site.

Some sources say he was told that there would be no place for him on the bench prior to Natalee's disappearance and some claim afterwards.

I don't know, I believe it was before and that he was trying to milk the government for more money by what he lawyer claimed but I cannot prove that, documents like that are protected by privacy laws.

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: August 09, 2007, 06:36:26 PM »

Klass wrote -

Exactly - that photo has to have been taken in the Netherlands.  Wonder if the Sloots still own a home there or if that was the home of a relative?
~~~~

I've always wondered if the VDS still have the 'estate' that he defended for IIRC 20 years to prevent the construction of a new road, for the purpose of safety.

Never found out what happened to that property.  Was it entailed?  Part of an inheritance?  Titled?

How large?  Value?  Lost for taxes?  Who owns it now?

I wonder some times why some describe them as average, when they had an 'estate' in Holland to defend.

IIRC, the road was build elsewhere.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: August 09, 2007, 06:42:13 PM »

Klass wrote -

Exactly - that photo has to have been taken in the Netherlands.  Wonder if the Sloots still own a home there or if that was the home of a relative?
~~~~

I've always wondered if the VDS still have the 'estate' that he defended for IIRC 20 years to prevent the construction of a new road, for the purpose of safety.

Never found out what happened to that property.  Was it entailed?  Part of an inheritance?  Titled?

How large?  Value?  Lost for taxes?  Who owns it now?

I wonder some times why some describe them as average, when they had an 'estate' in Holland to defend.

IIRC, the road was build elsewhere.

I think it was his families/parents property that he tried to save. So he will not get much money from it until 1 or both of his parents die.

But your right, a nice plot of land can sometimes be worth a lot of money. How much will go to PvdS depends on the number of brothers and sisters he has.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: August 09, 2007, 06:42:24 PM »

Klaas,

Easy,

Not sure - it's a photo screen print of some guy..who knows.

Was thinking Che Guevara, the Argentinian revolutionary, but that's because Che is legible...can't really see the picture as well. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: August 09, 2007, 06:49:59 PM »

Thanks, Ramm.

Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: August 09, 2007, 06:52:16 PM »

Thanks, Ramm.

I am not sure though he has brothers and sisters, but his parents came from the part of the Netherlands were it was almost impossible to find condoms due to the influence of the Catholic Church so most families in the South had plenty of kids.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: August 09, 2007, 06:59:26 PM »

Thanks, Ramm.

I am not sure though he has brothers and sisters, but his parents came from the part of the Netherlands were it was almost impossible to find condoms due to the influence of the Catholic Church so most families in the South had plenty of kids.

OK...LOL..did they make condoms back then?
Well I don't know-that was before my time. Very Happy

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: August 09, 2007, 07:05:26 PM »

JULIA RENFRO REFERS TO PAULUS AS A JUDGE - I do not believe people would call him a judge if he
did not hear cases in Aruba!

Taxi drivers probably make more than the judge!
Julia Renfro
Editor-in-Chief
Aruba Today
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1982.540

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: August 09, 2007, 07:06:16 PM »

Kermit - looks like the same guy in the other photo with the radiator to me.

Yeah I think so too - that wiry hair is a dead give away.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: August 09, 2007, 07:12:25 PM »

Rammstein
View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: Natalee Case in 'Critical Last Phase?' (CBS 48 Hours)
« Reply #345 on: Today at 09:43:59 AM »
Quote from: boywonder on Today at 07:36:55 AM
You wouldnt know when the Prosecutor General( mrs. Fernanda Croes-Pedra) learned that PVDS contract had expired and that he failed the judge in training? It has been banded about here that Paulus knew in March 2005 ..Was it his obligation to inform his boss or did the Joint Common Court of Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles notify her?

But mrs. Fernanda Croes-Pedra was not his boss, his boss was mr. ing. L.A.J. de Lannoy, the president of the court of Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles.

He had no links to the prosecutor general, mrs. Croes-Fernandes Pedra (sorry, I copied down the name incorrectly) was only appointed on februari 1st 2002 so Paul van der Sloot only worked for her for about 11 months before he got a job as judge (a procedure that takes many months). It could even be that Paul van der Sloot applied for ajudges position because of mrs. Croes-Fernandes Pedra because some feel she was a politically motivated appointee by the MEP government.
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=3077.345

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: August 09, 2007, 07:13:31 PM »

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT DID PERFORM AS A JUDGE IN ARUBA

"Paul van der Sloot is a judge-in-training, serving a three-year term on the bench that allows him to hear a limited number of cases."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159970,00.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: August 09, 2007, 07:17:13 PM »

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT DID PERFORM AS A JUDGE IN ARUBA

"Paul van der Sloot is a judge-in-training, serving a three-year term on the bench that allows him to hear a limited number of cases."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159970,00.html

Judge or no judge, IMO Paul VDS is involved at least in the coverup of what happened to Natalee that night.  "He will do anything to protect his son".  His son that was known to have anger problems, the one who killed his own dog and blamed it on a friend.  The son that obviously ruled the household and did whatever he wanted.  The son who stole from his mother.  The sociopath that harmed Natalee.

PVDS is scum for protecting his son.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.