May 06, 2024, 02:22:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 119783 times)
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: September 28, 2006, 08:00:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T TYPO - Regarding Daniel Smith

Expert: Drug Combo Killed Anna Nicole Smith's Son

(San Juan, Puerto Rico) - A pathologist says a lethal combination of drugs led to the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son.

Daniel Smith, 20, died in Aruba September 10 in a hospital room where his mother had just given birth to a daughter.

The U.S. pathologist concluded Wednesday that Daniel Smith had methadone and two anti-depressants--Zoloft and Lexapro--in his system when he died.

Methadone is used to treat heroin addiction.

The pathologist, Cyril Wecht, calls the death 'tragic' and 'accidental.'

http://www.wltx.com/FYI/story.aspx?storyid=42400

hi klass  typo -- died in Aruba should read--- died in Barbados, according to the atrticle
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: September 28, 2006, 08:12:36 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I just went to RU to check their response to the interview and now they have Natalee living in Belgium at the age of 16 and chugging down bottles of wine.  WTH is that all about?

they have to make up some more garbage... let's not expose our new readers to the crack smoking side of the tracks.... Laughing

I get the impression that is all they have been exposed to over the past year plus and they should be made aware just how off the wall some of this crap is.  They did not like the way the interview was conducted, so now they have come up with these crazy fantasies and state them as facts.

They need to know the truth about Natalee and her parents.  Not all this garbage that has been created in that strange nether world and spoon fed to a few of their Dutch friends.

That is part of the problem and it is also why some of the FP posters were surprised by Beth’s demeanor and the actual facts about Joran.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: September 28, 2006, 08:15:12 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I just went to RU to check their response to the interview and now they have Natalee living in Belgium at the age of 16 and chugging down bottles of wine.  WTH is that all about?

they have to make up some more garbage... let's not expose our new readers to the crack smoking side of the tracks.... Laughing

I get the impression that is all they have been exposed to over the past year plus and they should be made aware just how off the wall some of this crap is.  They did not like the way the interview was conducted, so now they have come up with these crazy fantasies and state them as facts.

They need to know the truth about Natalee and her parents.  Not all this garbage that has been created in that strange nether world and spoon fed to a few of their Dutch friends.

That is part of the problem and it is also why some of the FP posters were surprised by Beth’s demeanor and the actual facts about Joran.

It's true, good point...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: September 28, 2006, 08:20:10 PM »

I was reading over at the trash site earlier. One interesting thing, They are not all bad.

Also noticed Sandrak has been given a timeout. Couldn't happen to a better person. LOL

Thanks to Dilbert for transcribing the show.

Just a swinging with the tribe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: September 28, 2006, 08:24:59 PM »

Crime Against Caribbean Travelers: Getting to the Bottom of It

Posted on September 28, 2006

by Jennifer Smith

Several recent news stories about crimes in the Caribbean, the most well-known being the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, have brought back the debate over how to keep the islands safe for travelers. It has even inspired a conference in late October and a statement by the Caribbean Commissioners of Police. These efforts have been made to help travelers feel more secure in their vacations, especially as the Caribbean's tourist season approaches.

http://tinyurl.com/fkybx
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: September 28, 2006, 08:27:03 PM »

This man just called into Nancy Grace's show and said he thinks she is a big bitch. Shocked
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: September 28, 2006, 08:28:29 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
I was reading over at the trash site earlier. One interesting thing, They are not all bad.

Also noticed Sandrak has been given a timeout. Couldn't happen to a better person. LOL

I think a few of them are starting to wakeup and realize that some of these people have perceived vendettas toward Natalee’s family and they will go to any length to bolster their peculiar hatred toward this family.  Theirs is not normal behavior, but it seems to be the squeaky wheel within the context of behavior that has gotten the attention from those in Aruba and in the Netherlands.

The record needs to be set straight!
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: September 28, 2006, 08:31:16 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
From the Diario link Leslie posted above:

DEADLINE PA PERSECUSION DI SOSPECHOSONAN DEN CASO HOLLOWAY TA MITAR DI 2007

Deadline to prosecute suspects in the Holloway case:

ORANJESTAD(AAN): E deadline pa loke ta persecusion di un sospechoso, ta dos aña, despues cu e persona worde marca como sospechoso.

Oranjestad:  the deadline for prosecution of suspects is 2 years from the date the person was named as suspect.

Esaki segun vocero di Ministerio Publico Marianne Arends-Croes, den un entrevista cu DIARIO tocante di declaracionnan presidente di corte comun di Antiyas y Aruba, relaciona cu e caso di Natalee Holloway, unda cu el a bisa cu aña aki ta e deadline pa loke ta persecusion di e sospechoso of sospechosonan den e caso aki.

This according to the Minister of Public Marianne Arends Croes, in an interview with Diario after a declaration from the president of courts of the Antilles and Aruba, in relation to the case of Natalee Holloway.  The declaration is made to let others know the statute of limitations of two years has been met for the prosecution of the named suspects in this case.

Segun sra Arends-Croes, ta asina cu e fiscal mester tuma un decision dentro di dos aña, despues cu e persona a worde acusa.

LAccording to Arends Croes she assures the fiscal matter will have a decesion that must be made within 2 years of a person named as suspect.

AMERICAN EXPRESS TA INTERESA PA TRECE MANDA SU CLIENTENAN ARUBA Y REGION DI CARIBE

American Express is interested in sending its clients to Aruba and the carribean region.

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Durante conferencia di prensa di AHATA riba dia Mundial di Turismo y e programa “Total Service”, Patricio Rubalcaba, Senior Manager Destinacion Business di American Express a hiba palabra tambe.

Oranjestad:  During a  newsconference with AHATA  this day, and worldwide turism board along with the program called Total Service, Patrick Rubalcaba the senior manager of destinations of American Express says the following.

Señor Rubalcaba a bisa cu semper ora cu e y representantenan di American Express topa cu C.E.O di AHATA Jorge Pesquera, e ta papia tocante di importancia di training. American Express tin un relacion largo cu Caribbean Hotel Association(CHA) y ambos ta gusta traha hunto cu asociacionnan local di un pais, pa asina enfoca riba training pa mehora tur aspecto di servicio pa cu e turista.

Senor Rubalcaba says that in representing American Express along with the c.e.o. of Ahata Jorge Pesquera is effectuating training for relationship with the Carribean Hotel associstion and both are thrilled to provide this new service and training for the country and thay expect better training will enhance better service for the tourists.    Best translations i could do for you Sandy L.

First article has something to do with the Holloway case and two years.

Second article - do we need to start writing to American Express about something?
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: September 28, 2006, 08:36:20 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

What A Shock, Aruba has NO legislation on the control of corruption … Who would have known?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/28/what-a-shock-aruba-has-no-legislation-on-the-control-of-corruption-who-would-have-known/

Aruba is one of the last countries in the world that does not have compulsory education yet and no legislation on the control of corruption.  Even a country like Nigeria has a code of conduct for the Parliament members and Tanzania has laws against corruption.  The lack of these kinds of matters caused astonishment.”

Red i understand Queen Beatricx is going to aruba in November perhaps she is going to help clean up the mess and lay down the law?   Can we be hopeful?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: September 28, 2006, 08:40:47 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"

(San Juan, Puerto Rico) - A pathologist says a lethal combination of drugs led to the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son.

Daniel Smith, 20, died in Baarbados September 10 in a hospital room where his mother had just given birth to a daughter.

The U.S. pathologist concluded Wednesday that Daniel Smith had methadone and two anti-depressants--Zoloft and Lexapro--in his system when he died.

hi klass  typo -- died in Aruba should read--- died in Barbados, according to the article

I just want to point out. 20/20 had a program on last Friday night about Methadone being used for pain relief . Not just heroin addiction. They also said a person can die after taking 1 pill. I would have copied a link to the transcript but it cost $20 so I passed on it. I did see the program.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 28, 2006, 08:41:53 PM »

WHERE ARE THE TRANSCRIPTS ? INDY DAN SAID SOMETHING ABOUT  READING THEM.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: September 28, 2006, 08:47:56 PM »

Quote from: "San"
This man just called into Nancy Grace's show and said he thinks she is a big bitch. Shocked

Well, what did Nancy do ? Those programs are prerecorded, so she let it go on the air. Guess that guy tore up the fan club membership ! !
I still like her.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: September 28, 2006, 08:48:36 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

WHERE ARE THE TRANSCRIPTS ? INDY DAN SAID SOMETHING ABOUT  READING THEM.

Kat, they are about 6 pages or so back. Klaas copied and pasted them here as Dilbert posted them on ( name deleted at Mrs Reds request)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: September 28, 2006, 08:50:54 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"

Daniel Smith, 20, died in Aruba September 10 in a hospital room where his mother had just given birth to a daughter.

hi klass  typo -- died in Aruba should read--- died in Barbados, according to the atrticle

Not a typo by me.  The website has since corrected there error.  This is what it looked like this morning: Wink

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: September 28, 2006, 08:52:30 PM »

I just want to point out. 20/20 had a program on last Friday night about Methadone being used for pain relief . Not just heroin addiction. They also said a person can die after taking 1 pill. I would have copied a link to the transcript but it cost $20 so I passed on it. I did see the program.

They've used Methadone in the UK for a long time for intractable pain.  We use it here in the US in many hospices.  It is also used here for intractable pain when the patient is addicted to the strongest pain medicines and they have minimal effect.
Jannie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: September 28, 2006, 08:59:02 PM »

I think a few of them are starting to wakeup and realize that some of these people have perceived vendettas toward Natalee’s family and they will go to any length to bolster their peculiar hatred toward this family.  Theirs is not normal behavior, but it seems to be the squeaky wheel within the context of behavior that has gotten the attention from those in Aruba and in the Netherlands.

The record needs to be set straight!

Absolutely agree with the above.  Beth made the right move, imo, to go to Holland...everyone should read these statements and hopefully they will come to the same conclusion... 2 + 2 doesn't equal 5.

To everything there is a season, and a time
 to every purpose under the heaven ........
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 28, 2006, 08:59:39 PM »

Kat, here is a link to the start of the transcripts that Klaas copied. By the way I misspelled Dilbart. Sorry.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=381&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=600

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: September 28, 2006, 09:06:56 PM »

Well I hope that some of the new people reading the site hang out and post... not just in this thread but on other parts of the site as well.  

I would love to find out what they think of Chavez and all kinds of other stuff....

but I do hope they now understand why we have stayed focused on this and why we have been so upset.... because once the statements have been read, one can easily see where the cover up began.... and I can't believe that they don't want their daughters safe...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: September 28, 2006, 09:08:09 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: September 28, 2006, 09:11:24 PM »

Thank you Sam.
Any positive interviews with the family are good.
Any Dutch people ( and Aruban ), well any folks  that support Beth  
are good folks.
Plus, like I said before, she has been to where he lives.
And pooped in his playground so to speak.
As far as the bad side of town goes...well they can go to ................
I won't even go over there and give them a count on their site meter.
Site meter should be called something else over there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.