May 13, 2024, 08:15:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 136558 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 06, 2006, 11:24:36 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Hey, speaking of putting things in books and medical conditions, I was diagnosed diabetic earlier this year and have been doing the 'Stick n Check' bit 4 times a day since then.

So when I think of my name in a book I chuckle and think of recording my gluecose readings.

I'm a bit of computer guy but I haven't had a useable printer in 10 yrs or so.

Gave up printing when I no longer had to print checks and could just pay bills online.

Now I record all my 'readings' in a spreadsheet for the Doc. and had to go get a new printer just to print out my 'readings' for him.

Heck I even post them online for anyone's perusal here:

http://carnut.com/bio/bglue.html

Well, if I am reading the "data' correctly, they are all below 150, right?  
That seems pretty good to me.   Wink

Not exactly, there's some individual readings in there over 150, at least one at 247, but the averages are all down to near 120 or less.

Doc says avgs should get down to 100 or so.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: July 06, 2006, 11:25:52 PM »

Hello Beautiful Monkeys,

I am feeling wonderful tonight. I went to the beach yesterday with my friend LoLo and we met back at the beach again today. It was a gorgeous day of 75 degrees with a 3 mph breeze blowing towards the shore. The beach is 15 miles west of where I live, about a 45 minute drive. The past two days have been filled with the happiness and energy I get from the sun (I'm a Leo) and I'm very tan already.

I was reading the back pages and I would very touched that tcumom asked if anyone has seen LouiseVargas lately.  Sometimes she comes on really late at night?

Unfortunately, I do get to the LCD late for those east of the west coast. Just when I'm really to roll, everyone is signing off to hit the sack. I figured out I get here late because I post to the political and lounge threads first. So I'm going to switch and get into the LCD earlier and post on the other threads later, when most of you are sleeping.

So, how is everyone tonight?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: July 06, 2006, 11:28:42 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Hey, speaking of putting things in books and medical conditions, I was diagnosed diabetic earlier this year and have been doing the 'Stick n Check' bit 4 times a day since then.

So when I think of my name in a book I chuckle and think of recording my gluecose readings.

I'm a bit of computer guy but I haven't had a useable printer in 10 yrs or so.

Gave up printing when I no longer had to print checks and could just pay bills online.

Now I record all my 'readings' in a spreadsheet for the Doc. and had to go get a new printer just to print out my 'readings' for him.

Heck I even post them online for anyone's perusal here:

http://carnut.com/bio/bglue.html

Carnut,  my husband had the same diagnosis about a year ago.  whole different game isn't it?

Everyone in my family had Diabetes and has died from cancer or complications of Diabetes.

I always joked everytime I went to the Doctor that he just hadn't found the diabetes yet.

Well now that he has, it's taken the wind out of my sails far more than I ever thought it would.

Course there was an article recently about how beta blockers have been found to contribute to getting diabetes and folks should be on something else now a days.

Guess I'll be asking the doc about the BP meds now as well.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: July 06, 2006, 11:29:23 PM »

Hi everyone ~ what's up?

I got real scared when I got a glimpse at the Front Page...  I had other things open on my screen and I only saw:

"Today’s decision by the New York Court of Appeals, which relies on outdated and bigoted notions about families, is deeply disappointing, but it does not end the effort to achieve this goal."

And I thought the NY judge turned down Beth and Dave's case....

Phew!  That was a scare.....  ::faint::

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: July 06, 2006, 11:31:31 PM »

Well, I missed those high readings Carnut but that's a lot of numbers on one page.  I still think it is pretty good, certainly have seen worse.  The thing is that you seem to have it under control at least.  So many do not and are all over the place with their readings, at least they used to be when I worked.  

My #2 son is working this summer on assisting a researcher with diabetes reseach for the second summer.  He is just a flunky and gopher but he likes it and thinks it is very interesting work.  Maybe they will discover something, never know.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2006, 11:31:43 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Hello Beautiful Monkeys,

I am feeling wonderful tonight. I went to the beach yesterday with my friend LoLo and we met back at the beach again today. It was a gorgeous day of 75 degrees with a 3 mph breeze blowing towards the shore. The beach is 15 miles west of where I live, about a 45 minute drive. The past two days have been filled with the happiness and energy I get from the sun (I'm a Leo) and I'm very tan already.

I was reading the back pages and I would very touched that tcumom asked if anyone has seen LouiseVargas lately.  Sometimes she comes on really late at night?

Unfortunately, I do get to the LCD late for those east of the west coast. Just when I'm really to roll, everyone is signing off to hit the sack. I figured out I get here late because I post to the political and lounge threads first. So I'm going to switch and get into the LCD earlier and post on the other threads later, when most of you are sleeping.

So, how is everyone tonight?

Hi Louise -

It was a beautiful day today wasn't it!  Glad you had a great time at the beach.   Very Happy
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: July 06, 2006, 11:33:12 PM »

I'm doing good, Louise {{{hugs}}} it's really good to see you!

I pretty much haven't been here all that much either this last week or so...  been busy ~ and yes ~ I know I have an email of yours to answer...  I just haven't been sitting down at the computer much lately....

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: July 06, 2006, 11:35:50 PM »

Klaas ~ are you still here?

A friend from BFN wants to register here ~ she told me that last month, right before our crash ~ I told her to email Red & Tom, and mention that she knows me ~ I know I'm no big deal here...   Laughing but I thought it might help...

And I realize it was probably because of the crash ~ but she never heard from either of them...

She emailed me again ~ what should I tell her?

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: July 06, 2006, 11:38:25 PM »

Right Klaas. Since we both live in SoCal, you recognize a beautiful day when it happens the same way I do. The beach was exceptional today. I feel so energized!  xoxoxoxo

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: July 06, 2006, 11:39:16 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Brain Drain in the Aruban Polis Dept.????

Shocked  Shocked

That is hysterical.

Reminds me of an expression , "You can't suck blood out of a turnip".

What's to drain, ya know?  LMAO

Laughing Yeah, I do know, Beaner!  (Yes, I jumped right into this thread ~ I just can't read back a thread or two to catch up on everything ~ being 10 pages back is enough!)

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: July 06, 2006, 11:41:36 PM »

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 06, 2006, 11:42:07 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
I posted these 2 messages just before the end of last thread so I'm reposting.  BBL.

1)  Oh, hi monkeys!

Tyler, I hope you are feeling much better and recovering.

Snoopy, I'm sorry for your loss.

Jacqueline, I'm so happy about your uncle's release!

Hubbylove, so nice to see you back.   (HL, saw your reply!)

Has Nonesuche been by lately?
<snip>

I really do hope you're feeling better now, Tyler...

Oh no....  Snoopy's loss...  her sister?  {{{hugs Snoopy}}}

And I have to email None ~ I haven't heard from her lately....  Anyone know how her husband is?

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: July 06, 2006, 11:42:39 PM »

Good night, San

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: July 06, 2006, 11:42:48 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

A friend from BFN wants to register here ~ she told me that last month, right before our crash ~ I told her to email Red & Tom, and mention that she knows me ~ I know I'm no big deal here...   Laughing but I thought it might help...

And I realize it was probably because of the crash ~ but she never heard from either of them...

Forward the email to me and I'll make sure Red and Tom see it.  I think sometimes they get so many emails some get pushed back by accident.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: July 06, 2006, 11:43:11 PM »

Quote from: "San"
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

Goodnight San!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: July 06, 2006, 11:43:45 PM »

Goodnight San, sleep well.  Wink
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: July 06, 2006, 11:43:59 PM »

Hi KatzHome,

I'm happy to see you too!  Hope you are feeling well.

Please forget about responding to that old email I sent. Let's go forward.

If I may ask, what has kept you busy lately? I hope it was good things.

With Love

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: July 06, 2006, 11:45:18 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
For those of you in AZ and the surrounding states ... Amber Alert issued

AZ Amber Alert Issued for a 17-year-old Danyelle May Hawkins Kidnapped at Gunpoint

http://tinyurl.com/gl94n

::sigh::  I just saw that on the News page that my browser opens up to, Red....

She's in my prayers....

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: July 06, 2006, 11:45:47 PM »

Katz
Snoopy's aunt passed away.  Not her sister.  I haven't had a chance to find out about her yet.  I think she will be in in a day or so to chat with us.

None is okay and her husband has been holding up well, considering.  Please send an extra prayer her way, if you can.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2006, 11:48:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "KatzHome"

Forward the email to me and I'll make sure Red and Tom see it.  I think sometimes they get so many emails some get pushed back by accident.

OK ~ thanks, Klaas ~ I'll forward the one that she just sent me now ~ it has all the same info in it...  thank you for helping ~ Angel Lala is a really good person ~ and she's done a lot to try to help Natalee's family get justice...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.