May 14, 2024, 07:18:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 291864 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: March 19, 2009, 06:17:38 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out what Crystal does for a living.   

IM, is there a chance you know?

I can't help it...I'm nosy.

Last I heard she was a waitress.  Not sure if that's true or what else she may have done. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: March 19, 2009, 06:19:47 PM »

I know I am probably going to get slammed for this next comment, but I am gonna say it anyway.

Why would Ron, Misty, or anyone on that families side have taken a picture of Haleigh that would show evidence of abuse?  I asked this same question back when the pictures surfaced of her hands wrapped up in gauze.

Who took this photo?  If it was from Crystals camp than I can see it was taken for documenting the incident, but if it was from Ron's camp I can not see them being that stupid...

No slamming from me, Dolce.  I think you've made some good points here. 

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: March 19, 2009, 06:21:56 PM »

THIS IS THE PHOTO THEY ARE CLAIMING SHOWS ABUSE OF HALEIGH

For those on dial up.

One way to see if a child is unhappy, even with a smile on their face, is on a pic, cover their nose and mouth with your hand, leaving just the eyes and look at them carefully.  Are those sad eyes?   Haleigh's eyes have never looked sad to me.  Even covering up her smile, her eyes still sparkle.  Her happiness shines from within.  This is one very happy, seemingly loved, child. 

Abused?  Perhaps.  That is not my first instinct tho. 

I  have a ten year old granddaughter that has a heart condition and the meds that she takes causes her to bruise easily so some of the bruising may be enhanced from meds ...jmo

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: March 19, 2009, 06:25:12 PM »

When the thing about child support first came out, I saw on Fox Orlando that Ms. Neves said 17,000.00 to someone from the area who called her. Then it was 4,000.00.
The timing of this and that it was Ms. Neves who was the orginal source for the tidbit made me look at Crystal with a different view than what I have now.
Bottom line is that Crystal was at home when the call to her was made. I assume that Chad Griffs was at home too.
That van thing is also puzzling. That article says there was a family member staying with them and that Misty was the last one to drive the van ?
I had been giving Misty a pass as I thought she didn't have a vehicle around she could drive.  If she did, that changes things for me. LE isn't looking at her inconsistencies because she said she got up for a glass of water , oops, had to go to the bathroom.
It has to go deeper than that, like who was in the damn house that day into night ? 
If LE doesn't know the time that Haleigh was taken, if she was taken, then
that changes the timeline for the other suspects or POI's they have been looking at.
I read they are looking at the timeline between 7 pm and 3 am . Guess they are going by Ms. Sykes seeing the kids on the porch, not Misty's words as to any time at all. 

That's no big suprise as Neves seems to despise Crystal and gets the word out every time she can, she'll say things like nobody HAS EVER taken as good of care of the kids as Misty, etc, etc., and ggma Sykes going by the house (well not even sure that one really happened). 

AND Nancy may I say something?....THEY were never Married!!! Ronald never married her!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: March 19, 2009, 06:26:34 PM »

FWIW - I don't think any of the photos alone are convincing as far as abuse goes.  Here is her school record:

Thanks Klaas! 

I wonder what was going on in February, causing 11 absences?  Cuz the way that it's been put out there about her illnesses etc, I was under the impression that those were way back when school first began.  These 11 were very recent!  And we haven't heard that she was so very sick recently. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: March 19, 2009, 06:28:56 PM »

My brothers were taken to the ER for stitches so many times under the age of 10 that my parents would draw straws to see who would take them because they knew who ever the parent was they would get the third degree again.  They always got questioned due to the frequent visits and it was never abuse.  Stupid kid stuff like baby bro tying a towel around his neck and yelling "Superman" while jumping from the top bunk and hitting the dresser.  While I the middle child never had a stitch until I was 30.  Kids were allowed to be kids more when I was younger and were always getting banged up IMO.

My 3.5 yr old niece has had 2 arm casts due to playground accidents (unsupervised briefly IMO).  My nephew always has something, black eye, bruises but he plays sports (7) and boys are just tougher and rougher IMO. Concrete cuts do not show up till the next day sometimes and black eyes also with nose falls, but she should of been taken in for a check up anyway.  Looks like normal kid stuff to me, but w/out the whole story it's hard to tell.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #766 on: March 19, 2009, 06:28:57 PM »

FWIW - I don't think any of the photos alone are convincing as far as abuse goes.  Here is her school record:

Thanks Klaas! 

I wonder what was going on in February, causing 11 absences?  Cuz the way that it's been put out there about her illnesses etc, I was under the impression that those were way back when school first began.  These 11 were very recent!  And we haven't heard that she was so very sick recently. 

I am so glad I am not the only one who misread it now! (Doesn't feel dumb anymore, just skimmed over it too fast)

Wyks, we can't count the full 11, only 2 since she went missing Feb 10th.  I count'ed it all at first too.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #767 on: March 19, 2009, 06:31:06 PM »

My brothers were taken to the ER for stitches so many times under the age of 10 that my parents would draw straws to see who would take them because they knew who ever the parent was they would get the third degree again.  They always got questioned due to the frequent visits and it was never abuse.  Stupid kid stuff like baby bro tying a towel around his neck and yelling "Superman" while jumping from the top bunk and hitting the dresser.   While I the middle child never had a stitch until I was 30.  Kids were allowed to be kids more when I was younger and were always getting banged up IMO.

My 3.5 yr old niece has had 2 arm casts due to playground accidents (unsupervised briefly IMO).  My nephew always has something, black eye, bruises but he plays sports (7) and boys are just tougher and rougher IMO. Concrete cuts do not show up till the next day sometimes and black eyes also with nose falls, but she should of been taken in for a check up anyway.  Looks like normal kid stuff to me, but w/out the whole story it's hard to tell.

I have a 4 year old, and he has done that! (jumping off beds) I had to laugh because its funny how kids have no fear, they just live for the moment.

And I agree on the concrete . When caleb fell and got his black eye it took two days to show up.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: March 19, 2009, 06:34:00 PM »

What day did she disappear again? That puts her pretty much not in school the month of Feb?

Oh!  <smacks forehead> Didn't think about that!  She was last seen on Monday, Feb. 9th, IIRC. 

She supposedly was in school that day, how could she have 11 absences in Feb then?   

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #769 on: March 19, 2009, 06:35:06 PM »

Thanks Klaas! 

She was taken/vanished on feb 10, this was gotten on the 24th... so most of that I believe was after she was missing, the days in Feb anyway.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #770 on: March 19, 2009, 06:37:13 PM »

What day did she disappear again? That puts her pretty much not in school the month of Feb?

Oh!  <smacks forehead> Didn't think about that!  She was last seen on Monday, Feb. 9th, IIRC. 

She supposedly was in school that day, how could she have 11 absences in Feb then?   

Because that was pulled (her school record) on the 24th. Count backwards from the 24th .. That's what I did..

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: March 19, 2009, 06:37:48 PM »

I'm just confused that these pics are public, these pics should be only with authorities and let them make the proper decisions.

Has anyone ever checked on the record of the local police and Dept. of Children services?  I only ask because in small close knit communities police and child services are more in tune to the locals and do not like to have outsiders coming in and causing trouble in their community.  Ron's family is scarey.  They have clout in that community (appears to me anyway).  I don't know if abuse happened but something did happen or else Ron would not have been told what is acceptable punishment according to their guidelines.  That tells me he went over the line (or maybe Misty did) and someone reeled him back in and gave him a pass but in my opinion it probably wasn't in the best interest of those children.  Florida has in the past had a very bad record with child services.  Too many children have been lost in that system.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: March 19, 2009, 06:38:34 PM »

THIS IS THE PHOTO THEY ARE CLAIMING SHOWS ABUSE OF HALEIGH

For those on dial up.

Ok, looking at this picture I see a lot of shadowing it appears that on the opisite side of her face under her other eye, It is very shadowed as well as her neck and the side of her chin. The injurry might not be as bad as the lighting makes it look??
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: March 19, 2009, 06:41:17 PM »

Okay, here it is. There are pictures, Haleigh's medical chart, Haleigh's absentee record, and Haleigh's ER note. I'm bad at linking so I hope this works. I must say I don't feel this is right, and that is all I'll say. http://www.artharris.com/

Ya know, I've looked at those pics.  And trust me, I've seen pics of actual abused kids vs. kids falling down, getting hurt, etc.  These are not the pics of an abused child.  Nope.   

One pic in there, Haleigh has black eyes, and a couple of scratches on her face, not really consistent with a fall tho IMO, cuz there doesn't seem to be the other kind of injuries that go along with that.  ie: bruised knees/elbows/hands.  The nose would likely be scratched/scraped in a fall too.  But hers doesn't look like it.  So that pic IMO, looks more consistent with Haleigh being smacked upside the head.  With something.  Even in play that could have happened tho.  Doesn't necessarily mean Ron/Misty smacked her.  Doesn't mean they didn't either.  Am thinking it's gonna be hard to prove either way. 

Another pic in there, is of a bruised arm with what looks like finger marks, as in someone gripping that arm.  Do we know if Haleigh bruised easily?  She does have a fair complexion.  C'mon tho.  How many times might a loving parent grab the arm of a child in a stern way, without intending to abuse or even having that thought?  It's possible that more was done in that moment, yet that pic alone does not scream abuse to me.   

The other 4 pics? Simple bruises.  Children bruise themselves all the time.  And in ways having nothing to do with being abused.  Please... If this is all that Crystal has to go on... Then ermmm..    

All in my opinion. 

And the photo of the "grab" marks.. how many parents have seen their toddler falling and grabbed the arms or closest body part to catch them and left a mark.. I have seen it happen..that is a toddler in the photo... I had a doctor jerk my son up by his arm and leave a worse bruise then that. (SIDS) had to get him breathing again...but I hope you see my point...My son fell when he was about 3 while jumping on the bed and ran his teeth thru his lip... He learned not to jump on the bed and why Mommy said it was a nono and told him to stop.. I just did not get to him before he fell. I cried more and longer then he did.

Exactly, Searching!  Those 'grab' marks could be from a very innocent cause, having nothing to do with abuse. 

Your experiences with your son, yeah, I hear ya! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: March 19, 2009, 06:42:20 PM »

Dolce, thanks for the pic

Wyks, thanks for the answer

You're welcome, JuJu!   

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: March 19, 2009, 06:43:52 PM »

Let me just say ... foe one night since caylee went missing I have not missed a Nancy Grace episode...but i think tonight i will probally not watch her...after last night im too disgusted with her...And MAMA Neves gets under my skin...Watch her facial expression when Nancy calls Crystal his exwife she gets irate... She too has anger issues..Anyway IMO on the pics...I dont think that is at all abuse my baby had those marks around her arms to from being picked n etc..My kids got hurt playing left and right..It wasnt abuse..The had fun and lived ... Haleighs smile says more than you can imagine... As for the missing of the school days...I think maybe alot had to do with someone was to lazy to get up and get her there but thats MOO... My daughter has Asthma and Allergies... She picks up every bug that goes around..This school year she only pissed 2 days since Sept and that was to attend my fathers funeral and burial... Im a school bus driver and you hear all sorts of storys school children love to talk...Some things that kids think is important that you wished they wouldnt had told you..lol Im rambling on ..anyway just wanted to give my thoughts on all this...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #776 on: March 19, 2009, 06:47:12 PM »

I'm just confused that these pics are public, these pics should be only with authorities and let them make the proper decisions.

Has anyone ever checked on the record of the local police and Dept. of Children services?  I only ask because in small close knit communities police and child services are more in tune to the locals and do not like to have outsiders coming in and causing trouble in their community.  Ron's family is scarey.  They have clout in that community (appears to me anyway).  I don't know if abuse happened but something did happen or else Ron would not have been told what is acceptable punishment according to their guidelines.  That tells me he went over the line (or maybe Misty did) and someone reeled him back in and gave him a pass but in my opinion it probably wasn't in the best interest of those children.  Florida has in the past had a very bad record with child services.  Too many children have been lost in that system.
I agree with that. His family does appear to have clout, I'd like to know why, seems strange.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: March 19, 2009, 06:48:02 PM »

Let me just say ... foe one night since caylee went missing I have not missed a Nancy Grace episode...but i think tonight i will probally not watch her...after last night im too disgusted with her...And MAMA Neves gets under my skin...Watch her facial expression when Nancy calls Crystal his exwife she gets irate... She too has anger issues..Anyway IMO on the pics...I dont think that is at all abuse my baby had those marks around her arms to from being picked up n etc..My kids got hurt playing left and right..It wasnt abuse..The had fun and lived ... Haleighs smile says more than you can imagine... As for the missing of the school days...I think maybe alot had to do with someone was to lazy to get up and get her there but thats MOO... My daughter has Asthma and Allergies... She picks up every bug that goes around..This school year she only missed 2 days since Sept and that was to attend my fathers funeral and burial... Im a school bus driver and you hear all sorts of storys school children love to talk...Some things that kids think is important that you wished they wouldnt had told you..lol Im rambling on ..anyway just wanted to give my thoughts on all this...
Edited i meant to spell missed not pi@@ed
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: March 19, 2009, 06:48:15 PM »

I know someone on here said they had experience w/DCF?  My question is; If DCF is called for any reason into a home don't they give counseling on the whole child rearing issue?  Neglect, cleanliness, discipline or is it just on the current event going on w/in the family?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: March 19, 2009, 06:48:52 PM »

And don't forget that Mama Neves, Ron's mother works for the sheriff's dept. if I'm not mistaken.

This will be interesting.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.