May 15, 2024, 05:14:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #185 3/18/11 - 3/24/11  (Read 165366 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2011, 07:55:26 PM »

No, missed the arse wiping post.  That Orlando East is constantly posting there about Casey's virtues and how innocent she is.  She/he is probably Cindy, Lee, or George.

It does sound like Cindy huh? Sounds baez-ish too.

Comparing how Casey was interviewed to how women are treated by the taliban is disgusting. Now... handing kc over to the taliban, that sounds like a good idea.

Sure does, but i do not want them to go ahead and behead her right away.  I want them to torture her for a while first, maybe a few years.  They should also dress her in duct tape, and at least twice a day cover her mouth and nose with duct tape just until she is about dead, bring her back, and then do it again, every day while keeping her in a trunk.  They can show some compassion and put heart stickers all on her body full of duct tape if they want. 

you guys are so funny and quick witted

handing kc over to the taliban, that sounds like a good idea.

I'd pay to see that!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2011, 08:14:15 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/fl-casey-anthony-birthday-box-20110318,0,970356.story

Casey Anthony's birthday menu nothing special

YUKKKKKKK

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2011, 08:25:33 PM »

<snipped> from above

Days Casey Anthony has spent in jail: 887

That's equal to 1,275,840 minutes, or 21,264 hours

What has Casey Anthony been buying?

Ear buds: $3.99

Pens: 50 cents each

Notepad: $1.38

Had to laugh.

Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-perry-rulings-20110318,0,6270508.story
Casey Anthony defense asks if it is subject of probe
Dozens of statements filed Thursday.
By Anthony Colarossi and Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
7:32 p.m. EDT, March 18, 2011

Among dozens of depositions filed this week in the Casey Anthony case, one stands out because it features her own attorneys asking whether they are among the subjects of an ongoing criminal probe
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2011, 08:49:30 PM »

You know, we have told everyone a million times WE NEED THE LINKS back to the article.  I'm half tempted to start deleting posts that don't include links back.

WE NEED LINKS.  DO NOT post part of an article or blog post or Facebook comment or ANYTHING without linking back to the source.

I'm going to post this reminder in all of the active threads.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 08:54:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2011, 08:57:48 PM »

Thanks Trimm! Lots to read! 

Bozo seems to be VERY WORRIED about this criminal investigation............hmmmmmmm

Edwards said he did not recall and added it was difficult to answer some questions thoroughly because the Buchanan investigation was still open and ongoing.

Baez later suggested "anyone can write a document."

"This isn't just any document,"
Edwards responded. "It's a document with Laura Buchanan as team leader, searching on Suburban Drive with four other people."

Edwards was asked if he threatened Buchanan with prosecution?

If there's a criminal investigation, Edwards said, "That's not a threat. It's just a fact."

Then Baez asked whether investigators offered Buchanan a deal if she said the defense had asked her to lie

"Have you ever suggested to her lawyers…or her, Mrs. Buchanan, that if she says that I put her up to that document or her testimony that you would not prosecute her or not pursue charges against her?" Baez asked.

"No," Edwards said, adding that he had no knowledge of any conversation "that you're the primary target of the Laura Buchanan investigation. Not the case."

Baez then asked if his co-counsel Cheney Mason was a target.

"Mr. Mason wasn't even involved in the case when the form existed, no," Edwards said.
You have got to read this.   
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-depositions-20110318,0,335491,full.story

Yes~! A "must read"!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2011, 08:58:30 PM »

Thanks Trimm! Lots to read! 

Bozo seems to be VERY WORRIED about this criminal investigation............hmmmmmmm

Edwards said he did not recall and added it was difficult to answer some questions thoroughly because the Buchanan investigation was still open and ongoing.

Baez later suggested "anyone can write a document."

"This isn't just any document,"
Edwards responded. "It's a document with Laura Buchanan as team leader, searching on Suburban Drive with four other people."

Edwards was asked if he threatened Buchanan with prosecution?

If there's a criminal investigation, Edwards said, "That's not a threat. It's just a fact."

Then Baez asked whether investigators offered Buchanan a deal if she said the defense had asked her to lie

"Have you ever suggested to her lawyers…or her, Mrs. Buchanan, that if she says that I put her up to that document or her testimony that you would not prosecute her or not pursue charges against her?" Baez asked.

"No," Edwards said, adding that he had no knowledge of any conversation "that you're the primary target of the Laura Buchanan investigation. Not the case."

Baez then asked if his co-counsel Cheney Mason was a target.

"Mr. Mason wasn't even involved in the case when the form existed, no," Edwards said.
You have got to read this.   
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-depositions-20110318,0,335491,full.story

Yes~! A "must read"!

OH my gosh............I got in everyone's quote. Sorry.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2011, 09:00:04 PM »

jerry perry trying to hold in his decision till the last minute
I

He wanted to give KC a very happy birthday order. ROFL

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2011, 09:10:21 PM »

boohoooooooo casey

http://www.wesh.com/r/27241495/detail.html

Casey To Mark 25th Birthday In Jail Saturday
---snipped----

Anthony spends most of her day in a 12 1/2-foot-by-7-foot cell. Her bed is 3 feet wide and 6 1/2 feet long and is attached to the wall. She also has a small desk with an attached stool, which she may use for writing. (She's purchased several notepads and pens from the jail's commissary).

Anthony is allowed to leave her cell for one hour per day to take a shower, sit in the day room or make phone calls. She can also check out books from a library cart.

She's also given one hour per day in the recreation yard. There aren't any weights, but there is a basketball and a volleyball, jail officials said.

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2011, 09:21:21 PM »

what an awesome day for Caylee..thanks for all the news and links everyone..

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2011, 10:02:59 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27242688/detail.html
Judge Allows Casey Anthony Statements Into Trial
Rulings Find Caylee Anthony's Mother Was Not In Custody When Questioned
POSTED: Friday, March 18, 2011
UPDATED: 5:32 pm EDT March 18, 2011
While Anthony was briefly handcuffed before giving statements to police, Perry ruled her statements admissible into evidence "because the defendant was released from the handcuffs and voluntarily remained to answer questions" more than one hour later.

Perry found those and later statements were given "during consensual encounters with police and were not the product of any custodial interrogation, (so) the failure of law enforcement to advise her of Miranda warnings do not render the statements inadmissible at the trial."

As for the statements Casey made to family during videotaped jail visitations, Perry rejected the defense arguments that the relatives were acting as "agents of the state."

"Law enforcement did not manipulate any member of the Anthony family into doing something that they weren't already intending to do," Perry wrote -- specifically, "obtain information pertaining to Caylee from the defendant."

So those statements will also be allowed at trial.

In both rulings, Perry noted the statements are "highly relevant, specifically regarding demonstrating consciousness of guilt."

^^^^^That was my favorite line!!! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2011, 10:04:16 PM »

Hello Monks--

This was a great day for justice for Caylee.
             What post?  Link? MB Edit to add link provided by Babybear.  MB  http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-trial-perry-rulings-20110318/10
About that post where East Orlando, or is it West Orlando, says she wouldn't rule out a stamp in Casey's honor for her great contribution to civil rights.  That is, when the case goes to the Supreme Court and Casey's verdict is overturned. Lol!  That statement reminds me of a certain person, closely related to Casey, who told Greta that when the truth is known, Casey will be named "Mother of the year."  Now let me see......who was that?

I hope Cindy isn't getting a trophy case ready for all these honors she expects Casey to receive.  

« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 10:33:41 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2011, 11:27:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27239824/detail.html

One of the key investigators, Cpl. Eric Edwards, said he was intrigued that Casey talked about Caylee in the past tense. He then began butting heads with defense attorney's when Jose Baez tried to get him to admit there was no evidence of abuse on Caylee.

Edwards answered, "I can't see her bagging herself up and hopping down the road and jumping in there herself. Someone had something to do with it. There had to be child abuse somewhere, Jose."

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2011, 11:35:04 PM »

Among dozens of depositions filed this week in the Casey Anthony case, one stands out because it features her own attorneys asking whether they are among the subjects of an ongoing criminal probe.

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2011, 11:55:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27241997/detail.html

Anthony took detectives to Universal Studios Florida the next day to search for evidence early on in the investigation. Halfway into the tour, she admitted she hadn't worked there for a while. That's when detectives took her into a conference room and confronted her.

"You're telling us that you lied to us," a detective told Anthony. "You're telling us you're giving us misinformation. This needs to end."

"The truthful thing is I have not seen my daughter.The last time that I saw her was on the 9th of June," Anthony said.

"And what happened to Caylee?" the detective asked.

"I don't know," Anthony replied.

She actually told the truth there.     After she killed Caylee and dumped her down the street, she had not seen her. Also, 'thing' is singular, so the next sentence she speaks is a lie.     jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2011, 11:58:44 PM »

Hello Monks--

This was a great day for justice for Caylee.
             What post?  Link? MB Edit to add link provided by Babybear.  MB http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-trial-perry-rulings-20110318/10
About that post where East Orlando, or is it West Orlando, says she wouldn't rule out a stamp in Casey's honor for her great contribution to civil rights.  That is, when the case goes to the Supreme Court and Casey's verdict is overturned. Lol!  That statement reminds me of a certain person, closely related to Casey, who told Greta that when the truth is known, Casey will be named "Mother of the year."  Now let me see......who was that?

I hope Cindy isn't getting a trophy case ready for all these honors she expects Casey to receive.  

I believe she was referring to this post:

Ahh, Orlando East, she/he is just a delightful nutjob.

Orlando_EAST at 5:18 PM March 18, 2011
These outrageous rulings have effectively overturned the Supreme Court 1966 Miranda vs. Arizona decision.

Casey was SHACKLED by the Police and questioned (practically waterboarded) without being read her Constitutional rights.

Any verdict from this Persecution will be overturned; by the Supreme Court if necessary.  Casey will be a Civil Rights martyr.  I would not rule out a postage stamp printed in her honor.

The Taliban gives an accused woman better treatment.  What has happened to America?

http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-trial-perry-rulings-20110318/10

« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 10:34:56 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2011, 12:00:03 AM »

In 2 minutes.....it will be 50 days till trial!   

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2011, 12:55:55 AM »

No, missed the arse wiping post.  That Orlando East is constantly posting there about Casey's virtues and how innocent she is.  She/he is probably Cindy, Lee, or George.

It does sound like Cindy huh? Sounds baez-ish too.

Comparing how Casey was interviewed to how women are treated by the taliban is disgusting. Now... handing kc over to the taliban, that sounds like a good idea.

Sure does, but i do not want them to go ahead and behead her right away.  I want them to torture her for a while first, maybe a few years.  They should also dress her in duct tape, and at least twice a day cover her mouth and nose with duct tape just until she is about dead, bring her back, and then do it again, every day while keeping her in a trunk.  They can show some compassion and put heart stickers all on her body full of duct tape if they want. 

you guys are so funny and quick witted

handing kc over to the taliban, that sounds like a good idea.

I'd pay to see that!

LOL Curly..I agree.  I don't think I'd go for the pay per view version of Leonard P taking a lie detector test, as he proposed himself..but this..yeah..the Taliban vs Casey..bring it on Momma, bring it on!  The chance to watch two evil persona match physical prowess and wits..yeah..I'd pay to see them both anililate each other..poof.  Whatever happened to the Roman gladiators anyway..bring em back..Casey vs the Taliban..it would fill the Roman collisum.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2011, 01:09:29 AM »

Among dozens of depositions filed this week in the Casey Anthony case, one stands out because it features her own attorneys asking whether they are among the subjects of an ongoing criminal probe.

LOL. LOL

I could say more ..but why waste the words on these dumb-bells. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2011, 01:29:47 AM »

boohoooooooo casey

http://www.wesh.com/r/27241495/detail.html

Casey To Mark 25th Birthday In Jail Saturday
---snipped----

Anthony spends most of her day in a 12 1/2-foot-by-7-foot cell. Her bed is 3 feet wide and 6 1/2 feet long and is attached to the wall. She also has a small desk with an attached stool, which she may use for writing. (She's purchased several notepads and pens from the jail's commissary).

Anthony is allowed to leave her cell for one hour per day to take a shower, sit in the day room or make phone calls. She can also check out books from a library cart.

She's also given one hour per day in the recreation yard. There aren't any weights, but there is a basketball and a volleyball, jail officials said.

Question:

What has become of her spending endless hours in the prison libray studying law books?  She can't have grown tired of all the Latin verbage, she couldn't understand, could she?

On a side note..all her busy scribblings in court , in my opinoion, are about what is happening then..not law aspecs.  Mostly..he is llying..she is lying, kind of writings.  With a few notes to family neshed in there ..you SOB  you lied on the stand kind of thing.

So ....Do you think Jose  gives her a briefing on all these depos, certainly he doesn't give her copies because that would cut into his bottom line.  If so..then who is doing the briefings for her in jail..do we know?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.