May 13, 2024, 10:43:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 243002 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: June 27, 2008, 11:26:15 PM »

Good, thank you Texasmom!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #361 on: June 27, 2008, 11:27:47 PM »

Good, thank you Texasmom!

You're welcome!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 28, 2008, 12:09:22 AM »

562 Flights FOL’s produce 3041 kilos of coke
27 Jun, 2008, 16:44 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD – During the period of October 2006 and September 2007, 562 flights were carried out from the Forward Operating Locations (FOL’s) on Curaçao and Aruba. The flights have led to the interception of 3041 kilos of cocaine (worth 608,2 million dollars) and 148 kilos of heroine (worth 13 million dollars). FOL’s total on station hours amount to 2217.

This was concluded from the evaluation of the FOL-alliance which was offered to the House of Commons by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Maxime Verhagen, and to the respective States by the Prime Ministers of the Antilles and Aruba.

The US informs CZMCARIB systematically and in advance about the flights of the so-called ‘host nation riders’ (HNR’s). During the 2006-2007 period, a total of 119 missions were executed whereby HNR’s were needed. These ‘observers’ fly alongside the flights which cross over the boarders of third countries. They represent their government when flying over the sovereign region of a third country and provide their expertise on that region.

The FOL-commander is in direct contact with CZMCARIB and the Consul General of the United States. There’s a close collaboration between the Royal Navy, the local authorities, the FOL-command and the consulate of the US. From all sides the collaboration is experienced as being very constructive, states the evaluation. On the 18th of June of this month, the FOL commander on Curaçao, Lieutenant Colonel Charles Olsen, passed on the command of the 429th squadron to Lieutenant-Colonel Otto Habedank. On the grounds of the FOL-alliance between the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the United States with regard to collaboration in the field of combating drugs via the sky, the American aircrafts utilize the FOL’s on the airports of Curaçao and of Aruba. The alliance gives authorization for the execution of flights on behalf of surveillance, monitoring and the tracing of drug transports. The alliance from 2000 has a duration of ten years and can be tacitly extended.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43890.php

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: June 28, 2008, 12:27:56 AM »

562 Flights FOL’s produce 3041 kilos of coke
27 Jun, 2008, 16:44 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD – During the period of October 2006 and September 2007, 562 flights were carried out from the Forward Operating Locations (FOL’s) on Curaçao and Aruba. The flights have led to the interception of 3041 kilos of cocaine (worth 608,2 million dollars) and 148 kilos of heroine (worth 13 million dollars). FOL’s total on station hours amount to 2217.

This was concluded from the evaluation of the FOL-alliance which was offered to the House of Commons by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Maxime Verhagen, and to the respective States by the Prime Ministers of the Antilles and Aruba.

The US informs CZMCARIB systematically and in advance about the flights of the so-called ‘host nation riders’ (HNR’s). During the 2006-2007 period, a total of 119 missions were executed whereby HNR’s were needed. These ‘observers’ fly alongside the flights which cross over the boarders of third countries. They represent their government when flying over the sovereign region of a third country and provide their expertise on that region.

The FOL-commander is in direct contact with CZMCARIB and the Consul General of the United States. There’s a close collaboration between the Royal Navy, the local authorities, the FOL-command and the consulate of the US. From all sides the collaboration is experienced as being very constructive, states the evaluation. On the 18th of June of this month, the FOL commander on Curaçao, Lieutenant Colonel Charles Olsen, passed on the command of the 429th squadron to Lieutenant-Colonel Otto Habedank. On the grounds of the FOL-alliance between the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the United States with regard to collaboration in the field of combating drugs via the sky, the American aircrafts utilize the FOL’s on the airports of Curaçao and of Aruba. The alliance gives authorization for the execution of flights on behalf of surveillance, monitoring and the tracing of drug transports. The alliance from 2000 has a duration of ten years and can be tacitly extended.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43890.php

I've been wondering if the cut-back in airline service to Aruba has affected drug trafficing. 

I wonder if there has been an interruption in the supply line?  Have street drug prices been rising?

The one service that seems to be on the increase is the private planes that arrive.  I wonder if there will be an increase in security?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: June 28, 2008, 01:23:25 AM »

Friday, June 27th, 2008
New at 1 to Bruna CS Utrecht (Google translation)

I have the last few days really had no time for my website. I am small but with a spokesman Patrick and the media have hundreds of editors to put the work and report then carelessly. I prove that Ga. Thus was careless Network, a serious program of public broadcasting.

But before I get all that work early, which I will demonstrate how a number of media you want to mislead, I can not fail to tell you that that was spotted in the Bruna shop at the Central Station my new book at number 1 on the book has been penetrated. Since it was immediately the best-selling book. Oh, one swallow does not make a summer. And who we are desperately needed in the Netherlands. But still…

What the press says. I am sure that you want to determine what happened. And believe me, this is the book written. The public itself can finally decide whether Joran is guilty and what has been needed for this infiltration to succeed. And what they write about me, I keep in any case nothing behind (well, okay, the names that I have passed to the police who 'Daury' could be as they are only really for the police).

Believe me, only what the readers about this book will go to say bol.com and on my own website and wherever people want to know what they think of the book, interested me.

http://patrickvandereem.nl/

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: June 28, 2008, 02:58:56 AM »

Hmmmm

Janet,

I remember back about a week ago...

Senor Rob stumbled across tons of pics from Caps. (pic blog)

I wonder if that would contain some of the pics u may be looking for?

Only some of it remains.  The Simian information and the key to the Merian code that we had all worked on is gone.  The pictures of the pond before it was drained are still there, as are pictures of the Lekker restaurant.  The pictures of the drained pond and the drainage pipes are also gone.

What do you mean gone

Hi Blonde - they are gone, as in no longer on the site.  About a week or more ago, I mentioned it to Rob.  He thought I was talking about something else at first, and then I was more specific about the pond.  I don't think he caught what I was saying because he then responded that I should ask him.  CAP's site has been changed and it worries me.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #366 on: June 28, 2008, 06:18:55 AM »

klaas are the first shango posts stiil on SM ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 28, 2008, 06:41:20 AM »

Johann...Finngirl posted them here…Scoll down for the links...

« Reply #257 on: June 22, 2008, 10:33:13 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2886.msg392329#msg392329

SS…IIRC…it has been changed before…

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #368 on: June 28, 2008, 07:18:16 AM »

thanks mum
i found them also on another site :

1: Shango Says:
June 26th, 2005 at 3:09 pm

Simian, (another poster speculating on the case)

who else plays in the orchestra? A Babylonian .

A dishonest, corrupt Dutch official on the island has a lot to lose if the depths of the seedy Aruban night life are discovered.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #369 on: June 28, 2008, 07:38:00 AM »

Just a quick note...

I did not find anything (other than SM links) that suggest the name Aruba is Arawak for 'slit', 'opening', or 'anus'.  I must not have the same dictionary that is available to others.   It must be on a secret thread.  imho

Aruba got its name from oro huba, which is a Spanish phrase meaning there was gold. But since no gold was found by the Spanish people, they thought that the island has no value at all. Some believers claim that the island got its name from oruba, an Indian word which meant well placed. Another possibility is the word ora and oubao which means shell and island respectively.

Everytime they tried to find gold, this nutty ol' b.,

holding a baby in her arms,

would jump on their donkeys with them... and try to tell them she knows where

they could find it in a crackhouse! They finally threw Broomhilda Renfro down

a bottomless pit, and shipped off for Venezeula... but Renfro's relatives continue breeding

on ONE VALUELESS ISLAND to this day. This stuff has been going on for

centuries!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: June 28, 2008, 08:20:49 AM »

My question of the day is:

Where in the USA did Nelson Oduber's son attend college? 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: June 28, 2008, 08:24:49 AM »

AGAIN...

I find San's observation really interesting about Joran's recent admissions in Patrick's

book.

Joran says: I would kick a guy who is harming a girl.

Joran himself made the hub-bub about the shoes... and he did it from the get.

Patrick told him how incredibly stupid that was. Joran knows how stupid it was,

but with Joran's lack of brain, panic, and big mouth... it was probably too late to reel

that information back in.

So, he prefers to fight with his feet. He just told the world that in Pat's book.

He is a soccer player, they are all about the feet.

I wonder if Paulus ever enrolled 'DILBERT' in any martial arts self-defense

training programs...

like Tae Kwon Do, Jujitsu, and the like?

---

This kid is a real psych project, huh? Where is Dr. Timothy Leary when ya need him? LOL

Oh yeah, J-BO left him at the beach! RRRRRRRight.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: June 28, 2008, 08:29:13 AM »

24 ORA

------------------
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #373 on: June 28, 2008, 08:33:54 AM »

ss were can we find Cap's site ?

CAP's site
Hi Blonde - they are gone, as in no longer on the site.  About a week or more ago, I mentioned it to Rob.  He thought I was talking about something else at first, and then I was more specific about the pond.  I don't think he caught what I was saying because he then responded that I should ask him.  CAP's site has been changed and it worries me.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: June 28, 2008, 08:38:35 AM »

24 ORA

Carpe, I don't think he took martial arts classes -- that takes discipline. Joran is just a plain old insecure, bully. Only wimps "kick" -- it's not manly at all.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 28, 2008, 08:47:35 AM »

Hey Wreck,

You are probably right on the money about that!

... he could at least be a WHITE BELT in Karate, though. It comes with the Gi !!!

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: June 28, 2008, 08:53:40 AM »

Yes but on different front page post comment areas.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 28, 2008, 08:54:47 AM »

There is a separate thread for Simian/Shango Posts.  I don't know if this is all of them. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=281.0
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: June 28, 2008, 08:55:41 AM »

Yes but on different front page post comment areas.

Even early in the morning you are faster than me 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #379 on: June 28, 2008, 09:03:56 AM »

12: Shango Says:
June 26th, 2005 at 3:49 pm

If Paulus does not come forward honestly, Joren is going down. Silence will not help his son.

Silence will not help his son

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.