May 14, 2024, 01:46:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 713115 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2010, 02:42:43 PM »

I hope all Monkey's were safe from the recent storms.  I've missed some too, but have thought maybe they just haven't signed in since there isn't any recent news in Natalee's case. 

Hopefully there will be some news soon!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2010, 02:44:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71820.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

New board for ATIA

April 28, 2010, 1:38 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Robert Croes II (second from left) is the new chairman of the Aruba Trade and Industry Association (ATIA). Croes, who comes from the group Antraco, has assumed his post by March 30 this year. He succeeds Stephen Descend on. The rest of the board is renewed. Wim Hoenink is now secretary, Frank Snijders Prakash Gupta is vice president and treasurer is. The other directors are Michel Henriquez, Tito de Cuba, Ronald Trigt, Jim Hepple, David Geelkens, Stephen Croes Daal and Aldrich. ATIA is an association of companies that constitute more than 40 percent of the private sector represented in Aruba. The organization was founded in 1945 and ranks among the largest NGO of the island.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2010, 03:17:05 PM »

BACKTRACKING?

Had Kyle Kingman second thoughts regarding the exposure of what he perceived as John Silvetti's betrayal to Natalee Holloway and her family?  Was Kyle Kingman attempting to stall the release of the document compiled by the Natalee' Freebirds?  Were the following words of Kyle Kingman nothing but B.S.?

++++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The  way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship. ...

I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to.

Kyle Kingman[/b] - June 10, 2008:  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively.

Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kyle Kingman - June 13, 2008:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman - June 16, 2008:  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John. The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me.

I loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

Kyle Kingman - March 18, 2008:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.

Kyle Kingman - June 20, 2008:  I prefer moving forward with the evidence I have access and knowledge about and using that as a can opener. Once the can is open, the worms are revealed.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

<snipped>

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

<snipped>

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2010, 03:38:39 PM »

Someone broke into a crypt again:

LADRONNAN A KIBRA KELDER, KIBRA CAHA DI MORTO Y HORTA JOYAS DI DEFUNTO NA SANTANA NA SABANA BASORA

Translated:

ladronnan owing to break kelder, break box of dead y steal joyas of defunto at cemetery at sabana broom
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2010, 04:09:08 PM »

JURISDICTION

Considering the perceived betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family by John Silvetti occured in Aruban waters ... would jurisdictional issues imply that the FBI has no authority to investigate in regards to the actions, observations and motives of Amercans who were on board the ship?

I am led to believe by someone I trust that this may be the case.

However ... there is still work to be done.  The compilation of Kyle Kingman's own words implies another aspect to the furthering of the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... for almost five years ... has been both recognized and documented.

Maybe one day ... an individual who was on board the Persistence ... an individual who was involved in the happenings encompassing that fateful night or ... an individual who participated in the initial cover-up agenda ... will grow a conscience ... bow and ... reveal respective truths which Natalee's family so desperately requires for that measure of closure.   

+++++++

Nancy Grace - August 11, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, the facts still remain that those are the last suspects known to be seen with Natalee alive. And everybody knows of their repeated lies that they told the authorities, even their father, Paulus Van Der Sloot. That`s why he was arrested. There was a reason that he was arrested in Natalee`s disappearance. It was not unwarranted whatsoever.

And you know -- and being dismissed in New York, it was on a procedure ruling. Here again, jurisdiction. We have faced that issue since May 30 of 2005. Jurisdiction and extradition have hit us in the face every time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

Oprah Windrey Show - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: We’ve never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we’ve relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2010, 04:10:53 PM »

Someone broke into a crypt again:

LADRONNAN A KIBRA KELDER, KIBRA CAHA DI MORTO Y HORTA JOYAS DI DEFUNTO NA SANTANA NA SABANA BASORA

Translated:

ladronnan owing to break kelder, break box of dead y steal joyas of defunto at cemetery at sabana broom

The construction of those crypts implies that ongoing vandalism is a given.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2010, 07:37:42 PM »

http://www.rgj.com/article/20100428/FERNLEY01/4280345/1306/FERNLEY

Beth Holloway to speak at FHS

STAFF REPORT • APRIL 28, 2010

FERNLEY--The mother of an 18-year old Alabama teen who disappeared in the Caribbean in 2005 while on a high school graduation trip, will speak at Fernley high School on Friday (April 30) at noon.

Beth Holloway has made it her mission to travel throughout the country talking to teens about the dangers of traveling in foreign countries where the drinking age is 18, and the importance of safety while on such trips.

Natalee Holloway and her graduating classmates traveled to Aruba for their unofficial graduation trip. She was last seen with some of her classmates at a restaurant/nightclub Carlos'n Charlie's and left at about 1:30 a.m. with a Dutch honor students and two Surinamese men.

Both, fellow graduates and chaperons were to leave on May 30, 2005, but Natalee never showed up.

Although the search for Natalee brought widespread media coverage and hundreds of volunteers searched for her, Natalee has not been found. Police arrested the three men concerning Natalee's disappearance but all three were released due to lack of evidence.

Beth Holloway travels around the country sharing her daughter's story and her family's plight with high school students to prevent teen from making mistakes Natalee may have made.

FHS Leadership will host a free viewing of the Lifetime Network's The Natalie Holloway Story on Wednesday (April 28) at 6:30 p.m. in the Commons Area at the school.

The public is invited to attend the show.

For more details, call Jennifer Mortensen, FHS Leadership Co-Advisor at 575-3400 or by email at jmortensen@lyon.k12.nv.us.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2010, 07:40:18 PM »

http://leadercall.com/local/x1164466795/Women-s-Life-Conference-has-new-date

April 28, 2010
Women’s Life Conference has new date
Event set for Saturday, May 8

To the Leader-Call
Laurel Leader-Call

LAUREL — Early Monday morning, conference planners began trying to secure a new date for the Women’s Life Conference, which was canceled Saturday due to the severe weather. The best date for Jones County Junior College was Saturday, May 8. All conference speakers were then called to see if they could speak that day.

“By Tuesday morning, all speakers were confirmed for the event,” said Linda Gavin, Associate Executive Director at South Central Regional Medical Center.

The postponement marked the first time in the 21 year history the conference had to be canceled. “It is quite a task to move an event of this magnitude. We attempted to call all women registered for the conference Friday morning after we made the decision to postpone the event. All participants were extremely understanding and appreciated our concern for their safety.” 

Beth Holloway, keynote speaker for the conference, said that she certainly understood the need to cancel the event Saturday and she looks forward to speaking to participants on Saturday, May 8th. “A letter was mailed today to all women registered for the conference notifying them of the new date,” Gavin said. Letters should arrive Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

“If you are registered for the Women’s Life Conference and you do not receive a letter this week, please call our office at 601.399.0501,” Gavin said. She said if the forecast calls for inclement weather on May 8th, she encourages participants to bring an umbrella. “Hopefully the severe weather is behind us,” she concluded.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2010, 09:28:08 PM »

Texasmom thank you for the article on Darryl Phillips and the finding of his sister Angela after 20 long years!  Buried as an unknown person, finally  Angela will rest with her Mother.  How sad her Mom died, not knowing her fate.  Darryl never gave up!
Thank you Darryl for the volunteer work you have done with Texas Equasearch these past 20 years.

Never give up! 

Justice for Natalee!   an angelic monkey

There is a thread here at Scared Monkeys for Angela Phillips in our "Unsolved Crimes" Forum for those that would like to read, comment on or help update her case.  It is an ongoing investigation, and I hope her murderer/murderers can be found and there will be justice for Angela and her family.   It's not over yet. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7416.msg1096620#msg1096620
Thread Title:     
Angela Phillips Sister of Texas EquuSearch Volunteer Identified 2 Decades Later

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2010, 11:18:42 PM »

Texasmom thank you for the article on Darryl Phillips and the finding of his sister Angela after 20 long years!  Buried as an unknown person, finally  Angela will rest with her Mother.  How sad her Mom died, not knowing her fate.  Darryl never gave up!
Thank you Darryl for the volunteer work you have done with Texas Equasearch these past 20 years.

Never give up! 

There is a thread here at Scared Monkeys for Angela Phillips in our "Unsolved Crimes" Forum for those that would like to read, comment on or help update her case.  It is an ongoing investigation, and I hope her murderer/murderers can be found and there will be justice for Angela and her family.   It's not over yet. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7416.msg1096620#msg1096620
Thread Title:     
Angela Phillips Sister of Texas EquuSearch Volunteer Identified 2 Decades Later

Thank you, MuffyBee.....good job.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2010, 12:54:52 AM »

Never give up! 

I agree, Can, what a great family!

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2010, 02:28:03 AM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2010, 12:04:31 PM »

THE PIPELINE

Kyle Kingman
- June 13, 2008: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman - June 29, 2008: I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies.

Kyle Kingman - June 29, 2008:  I havn't heard John mention anything about the pipeline project. If it happens, I hope he's able to do the project. It would be great and his company would be in good position to bid on the job. It wasn't his purpose on going to Aruba.

I'm curious if the birds connects the dots and figures out what John will do before he knows what he's doing. Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out. I'll be at his house in about 5-6 hours.

jen3560 - Scared Monkeys

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 -
« Reply #460 on: March 04, 2009, 12:04:50 PM »

The above posts were made by Kyle after the Freebirds had posted in a timeline all the information we had compiled on both John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer.  Kyle couldn't stress enough that we should sit tight on the info, not do or say anything about it to anyone - and this was the first stage he brought up information being handled in a "legal manner".

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg702620;topicseen#msg702620

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2010, 12:08:13 PM »

(Continued)

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 -
« Reply #460 on: March 04, 2009, 12:04:50 PM »

Then when he returned, 8 days later, he put up this post on July 7 2008:

Greetings,

As a quick update:

- Tim Trahan was just let go. He'll be unemployed by the end of the month. This comes as a complete suprise to me. Underwater Expeditions is being dissolved. More details later.
- John says he knows nothing of the Aruban pipeline project.
- Tim Miller is not involved in the pond search.
- The pond search is still being planned.

I'll be headed out to Norway this evening. I'll be back in about 40-60 days, but should have internet access.

Blessings to all,

~K
---------------

Most of that post we now know were complete and total lies.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg702620;topicseen#msg702620

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2010, 01:24:34 PM »

Beth Holloway made a 40 year commitment to be a voice for her daughter and ... she has remained focused ... she has never diverted from that commitment.

Prior to establishing a cover up agenda to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... Aruba failed to anticipated the determination of a Mother's love.

++++++++

'Scarborough Country' - October 25, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee".

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

Nancy Grace - February 15, 2008

HOLLY HUGHES, GUEST HOST: Well, Jug, let me ask you this, do you think that Joran van der Sloot will ever be arrested and brought to trial in Natalee`s case?

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FAMILY: I`d like to hope that he would, but I doubt it. You know, I pray every night that something will happen, somebody will say something. But to be honest, Holly, there`s so many people involved in this, it was a huge cover-up from the beginning. And there are so many people protecting him that I don`t know if they`d ever bring him to trial. I just know that he has to live with it. He`ll be the one that`s looking over his shoulder the rest of his life. So we`ll see.

HUGHES: OK. Well, Jug, let me ask you this. What do you do next? I mean, what do you and Beth do next?

TWITTY: Well, I`ll tell you, Holly, one thing, you know, Beth -- and of course it`s heartbreaking for her too, I know. And -- but Beth has a ton of speaking engagements. You know, she travels across the country. And she`ll continue to do that. And I hate it for the Aruban people because they`re going to hear this every time she speaks to the high schools and the colleges in the civic organizations out there. It`s just going to be, you know, over and over again what happened down there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Page 189
:   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208-209:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2010, 01:31:17 PM »

O/T ... sort of 

Thailand is on the brink of collapse
Published on April 30, 2010

The Thai state as we know it is facing an existential threat. If the violence caused by the red-shirt insurgency is not reversed immediately, the state will almost certainly collapse into civil war. The red shirts have tested the government and law enforcement agencies repeatedly and found that they can get away with practically anything.
Criminal elements have found their calling and are gravitating to the insurgency in droves - now the ranks of the red shirts are buoyed by thousands of violent and dangerous sociopaths who are ready and willing to kill with no fear of consequences. They are creating the trappings of a mafia-run state, while legal authorities barely try to stop them. This has gone beyond unacceptable. The worst thing is that once radicalised, organised and armed groups lose all fear of legal authority, it becomes almost impossible to restore order without resorting to overwhelming force.

This is exactly what Thaksin wanted. At this stage, he's entering the final phase of his zero-sum game of grabbing absolute power, or, if he can't, ripping the country to shreds in an orgy of violent revenge.

That means utterly destroying political opposition and every institution of this country, including the courts, free press, the police and the army. It means ripping apart the very threads of Thai society by radicalising his supporters to the point that millions now want Abhisit not just politically but physically dead - and enraging millions of his opponents into supporting the harshest possible measures necessary to restore some semblance of law and order.

This vile man, who feeds on the lowest of human instincts, thrives on violence, chaos and disorder; while the political hatchet men who sow political chaos on his behalf and the oligarchs who financially support his insurgency are morally bankrupt accomplices to an enormous crime against Thailand.

The only thing missing is a clear understanding on the part of the government and legal authorities on what they're up against. Thailand has never witnessed this type of political evil in recent history, and its leaders - as well as its population - are ill-equipped to deal with it. But deal with it, they must. The government, the army and the police (for a start) must wrap their heads around the fact that they're dealing with a homicidal maniac hell-bent on obtaining total power or wreaking total havoc - and make their decisions accordingly. Time has almost run out - if this insurgency is not put down soon, the Thai state as we know it will collapse.

Bangkokdave

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/04/30/opinion/Thailand-is-on-the-brink-of-collapse-30128261.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2010, 05:13:06 PM »

It was called to my attention yesterday that Beth Holloway received a heads-up in March, 2008 from her brother ... a heads-up that Kyle Kingman had concerns regarding the contents of the trap recovered by the Aruban divers.

+++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #448 on: March 20, 2008, 05:18:50 PM »

Kyle- I emailed Beth your concerns and have suggested to her that she contact the appropriate people on the Persistence, including yourself, and attempt to reconcile as best they can the material the crew saw recovered from the cage versus what they received. I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made, and reminded her that the press release said that the material did not match her blouse. I also pointed out that in the December 30 photo there appeared to be a skull ....

more:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367178;topicseen#msg367178

oceanexploration
« Reply #449 on: March 20, 2008, 05:32:37 PM »

Private Eye,

Please email me to discuss this further, not in the forum thanks!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367178;topicseen

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2010, 06:42:04 PM »

(Continued)

DENIM?

Kyle Kingman is not making sense in his words to private eye.  When describing Natalee's skirt ... the word "denim" has been referenced often.

Janet

++++++++

oceanexploration
« Reply #455 on: March 20, 2008, 05:52:31 PM »

PE - What you are describing isn't entirely accurate and I'm unaware of denim, but am glad to help straighten things out for you.  It's best to go to the original data rather than some poor quality screen shots.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367178;topicseen

++++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand. Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle Kingman:  07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric.

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion that last pic from Jan 7th should be absolutely intriguing and flip your mind from what you thought you knew. In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric.

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand. Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle Kingman: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted.

Kyle Kingman: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2010, 08:53:09 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71847.php

One logo for worldwide promotion Aruba
28 Apr, 2010, 08:58 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — During the opening of the annual conference for European traveling representatives yesterday, it was announced that from now on Aruba will have one logo for the island’s promotion as tourism destination.
(snipped)

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2010, 09:59:22 PM »

good one.  They made the decision to let the kid roam free and now return to the island.. they gotta live with that.  Hope they rot in hell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.