May 17, 2024, 08:04:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170315 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: April 16, 2007, 03:36:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Look's like freddy has worked at Champions Bar at the Marriott Hotel. Not sure if he worked there on that night though. Wherever they stopped it was some place close. http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=203

Over and Over I see the Marriott pop up..Makes me wonder about the "Fransisco" witness who said he helped bury NH. He's the guy who was locked up in a mental hospital. You know the story..With the white pick up and Natalee wrapped in a tarp. I think he was friends of a mariott employee. I know Art Woods said he has interviewed him twice and his friends said he wasnt crazy.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: April 16, 2007, 03:36:54 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Another old post from RWV (same link)

Van der lsoot says to the security guard that was jailed “that they left him at his house with natalee still in the car he exchanged emails with her and they took off (leaving JOran at home). The story is somethign that the 3 boys made up at home by the pool” adn now other kids also said that on monday Joran walked out into the woods by the school and stayed a while…maybe that was the 2 boys teling him about the “story”to tell?? and also here on aruba it is known that the cousins of the 2 Kalpoe boys are “dangerous” people who knows if they have soemthign to do with this?? They own a car rental here and they say they moved to aruba because they were bad in suriname and apparently they are moving form aruba to the US now
Posted by: AMINA | Monday, June 13, 2005 at 01:20 PM

So who is "dangerous"  the Kalpoes or their cousins?  I can't quite understand that statement.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: April 16, 2007, 03:45:36 PM »

Per MF Rudy Croes said that the 10 Dutch investigators came to Aruba for both the Nadmar bribery investigation and the NH case (a last intent before closing the case).
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: April 16, 2007, 03:46:34 PM »

Is Choose a Name near Champions?  I forget after all this time?  The fact that Deepak says they drove by the bar tells me they stopped somewhere.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: April 16, 2007, 03:46:52 PM »

Lala's from what I understand from the post it is the Kalpoe cousins who are bad news

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: April 16, 2007, 03:53:39 PM »

Front page post:

Diario Editorial: A TRAITOR AND HIS ANTI-ARUBAN GOVERNMENT … Anti-American too

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/16/diario-editorial-a-traitor-and-his-anti-aruban-government-anti-american-too/

Well if Oduber and MEP were upset with Jossy and his freedom of speech before, wait until they read his editorial.

Then his unbelievably stupid anti-American statements; the case of his own son who tried to rape an American girl in his own home! Hmm

Jossy, don’t beat around the bush. Tell us how you really feel? Of course we know he will. It is just too bad so many other Arubans cannot see the obvious. Hiding one’s head in the sand and turning your back on injustice is hardley an act of bravery.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: April 16, 2007, 03:53:58 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Is Choose a Name near Champions?  I forget after all this time?  The fact that Deepak says they drove by the bar tells me they stopped somewhere.

No, Champions is in the Marriott.  Choose a Name is closer to CnC and Bahia, etc.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: April 16, 2007, 03:59:51 PM »

No, Champions is in the Marriott.  Choose a Name is closer to CnC and Bahia, etc.

Thanks for keeping me straight.  Without you I would be dumber than I am now.  Laughing
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: April 16, 2007, 04:14:25 PM »

Lala's from what I understand from the post it is the Kalpoe cousins who are bad news

Isn't Michael Dompig a "Kalpoe cousin"  Shocked

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: April 16, 2007, 04:19:37 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

A FAMILY AFFAIR

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
April 6, 2006

COSBY: What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig? Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection? And the fact—it was interesting. When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

TWITTY: Well, you know, it‘s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig. So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin. So no, it‘s not surprising but—and it‘s not surprising, either, that we even go back to the beginning, like I said. You‘re having officials, such as the lead narcotics again, who‘s beginning to take advantage of Boody as a witness

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: April 16, 2007, 04:22:47 PM »

Thanks for keeping me straight.  Without you I would be dumber than I am now.  Laughing

Trying to get more information on Oduber's son.  Will post as soon as I get it.  Wink
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: April 16, 2007, 04:22:58 PM »

I cannot provide a link but I do remember something in the initial stages of the investigation regarding Deepak stating that they made a quick stop at a club called Mambo Jambo after leaving C&C's. I know that I questioned myself at the time to why he would made a quick stop at this club.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: April 16, 2007, 04:32:33 PM »

Since neither of the 3 state that they stopped anywhere after they left CnC with Natalee and went to the lighthouse area.  I am thinking that the reason they mentioned the driving around the block more than once (notice both Joran and Deepak say that in some manner) and that seeing the visibility team (always wondered why that was improtant) on the corner just makes me think that they stopped somewhere to either inform someone about their plans.  Plans such as making a video to be uploaded later that night.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: April 16, 2007, 04:34:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
I cannot provide a link but I do remember something in the initial stages of the investigation regarding Deepak stating that they made a quick stop at a club called Mambo Jambo after leaving C&C's. I know that I questioned myself at the time to why he would made a quick stop at this club.

Janet

What is amazing to me is after all the interviews and re-hashing there steps after C&C.. I have only heard once there quick stop at another bar from David Kock. Joran,Dompig or anyone else has never mentioned it.

It may be nothing..Or it may show that besides the white car following them that other "Pimps" were alerted that Joran and K2 had succeeded. Remember they showed up at the bar right before closing..

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: April 16, 2007, 04:44:03 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

This is bad news

I think I'd feel safer infront of him than behind him. Surprised
(borrowed pic from Klaas' post last thread, I hope OK)

Hi Monkeys!!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: April 16, 2007, 04:50:33 PM »

Nelson 'Chito' Oduber Jr.

http://focus.aw/news.php?id=205

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: April 16, 2007, 04:51:57 PM »

Klaas,
didn't mean to have the link show in my last post. I was hoping to just borrow the pic, being that I am too lazing to cut,paste,save, bring pic into photobucket than post. Which I could've done instead of this post!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: April 16, 2007, 04:52:24 PM »

This is bad news
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/DompigSec3.jpg

I think I'd feel safer infront of him than behind him.  
(borrowed pic from Klaas' post last thread, I hope OK)

Hi Monkeys!!!

http://www.shieldgroupworldwide.com/
LOL!! He has been a yes man since the beginning for the MEP. His security company specializes in everything that corrupt govt needs for protection. Ill betcha anything it was the MEP that hooked up dompig with that company in israel. He may even being using that state of the art equipment to monitor jossy and diario. We know last week jossy made those accusations against the govt.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: April 16, 2007, 04:54:22 PM »

Hey Rob,
I was hoping you'd come swooping in w/ info.

So, shito, I mean chito is ~ 26yrs?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: April 16, 2007, 04:56:06 PM »

You guys see the new Carlo and Van Der Sloot website? Looks like a full service Law Firm they do it all.. You can even send Paulus a note if you like.. Very Happy

http://www.carlolawoffice.com/
http://www.carlolawoffice.com/attorneys/index.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.