May 17, 2024, 11:38:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 218476 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #660 on: September 19, 2010, 04:02:26 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #661 on: September 19, 2010, 05:21:49 AM »

Always perplexing to me -

Joran tried his best to project a brain correlation between Beth and Hitler.

He did it in order to inject it in to the less educated liberal stooges and pluck their emotional strings. He wanted to awaken the hateful feelings for Hitler, and then append them to Beth.

For most thinking people - the rancid propaganda tactic was an epic fail.

The only people who still channel it today - it just proves the point.

It was a prop tactic to gen up hate and associate Beth with Hitler.

Ex-Pat Julia Renfro still throws out the line today... so, Joran did hit his

target - an uneducated liberal. These people are non-reasoning DNA husks...

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE -  Repeat the Van der sloot family lines. No analysis needed.

Roughly the equivalent of a cell tower repeater.

The Hitler reference could very well be a dirty seed that sprouted in his mind
over the hatred of his mother. He has a great hatred for her built up - it is
why Joran would only deal with Paul. To Joran, his mother is a useless clown.

It was surprising to me he didn't kill her to get the cash to go to Peru.

She has been useless to him since the day she closed one eye, and with a great grunt,
shot him straight out of her uterus onto the birthing table.

Anita is the only one with German roots.

Paula Hitler (January 21, 1896 in Hafeld, Austria – June 1, 1960 in Berchtesgaden)

Anita, born in 1956, she was 3 going on 4 when Paula died.

I wonder if Anita or any of her side of the  family actually knew Hitler's sister?

Was it a family story passed down to Joran? Did it stick with him over the years...

only to be regurgitated back out as propaganda to be used on Beth?

Anita should feel very lucky for the short time he stayed there he couldn't seem
to work up the courage to introduce her to what he did to Natalee... and a bit
later, Stephany.

On the right desperate night, Joran would have put Anita out of her misery.

He might have then thanked her aferwards, standing over her dead body, having
a cookie or two... and then said ef the b.  - but in Anita's world, that's a Hallmark Moment!

I'm almost positive she would have given him three thick kisses, if her lips still worked and
weren't hanging over her left ear.

Beth isn't Hitler's sister! In Joran's mind - Anita is.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #662 on: September 19, 2010, 05:47:23 AM »

If these moms were cars -

Beth = a fine Cadillac Escalade rolling on nice chrome dubs.

Anita = a blood stained Suzuki Sidekick murder vehicle with high miles and cut brake lines.

Hey Anita,

You wanna show us the Car Fax? Monkey Devil!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: September 19, 2010, 10:12:56 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: September 19, 2010, 11:56:33 AM »

I NEED TO KNOW!

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 42:
I grasped at straws. I was desperate. I bloodied by hands from ripping up rocks on the beach in the hopes of finding one tiny shred of evidence. I performed the revolting task of tearing through the contents of a garbage dump in search of my daughter’s body. I scoured crack houses looking to see if Natalee was being held captive in one of them. When officials found out that Americans were going into those places and shaking things up, they became infuriated and told me to back off.

I am a father who has no idea what has happened to my child. The questions run through my mind all day long. They keep me awake at night. Is she dead? Is she alive? Is she being held captive somewhere? Are they hurting her? Is she crying out for me? I need to know. I need to find some peace, one way or another.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: September 19, 2010, 11:57:33 AM »

If these moms were cars -

Beth = a fine Cadillac Escalade rolling on nice chrome dubs.

Anita = a blood stained Suzuki Sidekick murder vehicle with high miles and cut brake lines.

Hey Anita,

You wanna show us the Car Fax? Monkey Devil!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: September 19, 2010, 12:31:36 PM »

I NEED TO KNOW!

Page 42:
I grasped at straws. I was desperate. I bloodied by hands from ripping up rocks on the beach in the hopes of finding one tiny shred of evidence. I performed the revolting task of tearing through the contents of a garbage dump in search of my daughter’s body. I scoured crack houses looking to see if Natalee was being held captive in one of them. When officials found out that Americans were going into those places and shaking things up, they became infuriated and told me to back off.

I am a father who has no idea what has happened to my child. The questions run through my mind all day long. They keep me awake at night. Is she dead? Is she alive? Is she being held captive somewhere? Are they hurting her? Is she crying out for me? I need to know. I need to find some peace, one way or another.

there are no words to describe how I feel after reading that. So many emotions and Dave And Beth have to live it day in and day out. It Frustrates me to no end when I read All the Posts At RU. They Are Beth/ Natalee Haters and I wonder,  How can they even think such things? How Can they be so cold and heartless? they have their daughters, at home...warm in their beds each night.  safe and sound. But, continue to be so evil. it just infuriates me!

-Darlene
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: September 19, 2010, 02:50:22 PM »

I NEED TO KNOW!

Page 42:

That breaks my heart.

Compare this to Anita, who knows where her child is, yet does not go to see him, she just parties and blogs her free time away, relieved that he is where he belongs.  Beth cared enough to visit your child, Anita, sporter that he is.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: September 19, 2010, 06:35:57 PM »

Pedestrian (from Peru) killed after being hit by a car today in Aruba.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/22156-marco-antonio-davila-manzanedo-di-44-ana-victima-di-trafico.html

Papiamentu translation:

the peaton marco antonio davila manzanedo (44) owing to fayece

sunday, 19 september 2010 11:13

the accidente cu owing to sosode at hill blanco was fateful for her peaton. one car by police cu two lady inside y cu is pertenece at the districto by north is esnan cu owing to strike the peaton. the peaton seems owing to crusa caya without pay tino. the patrol was bay direccion beach hour cu the peaton marco antonio davila manzanedo naci at peru 5 dec 1965 was crusando. ambulance owing to arrive at once y they owing to try reanima the victima. at once owing to ask the autoridadnan more high in cuerpo policial before present. after by one rato owing to come into informacion cu the victima owing to fayece. paz at her restonan y quite compel at the famianan y comunidad peruvian cu perdida by they familiar y compatriot.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: September 19, 2010, 06:43:22 PM »

Pedestrian (from Peru) killed after being hit by a car today in Aruba.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/22156-marco-antonio-davila-manzanedo-di-44-ana-victima-di-trafico.html

Papiamentu translation:

the peaton marco antonio davila manzanedo (44) owing to fayece

sunday, 19 september 2010 11:13

the accidente cu owing to sosode at hill blanco was fateful for her peaton. one car by police cu two lady inside y cu is pertenece at the districto by north is esnan cu owing to strike the peaton. the peaton seems owing to crusa caya without pay tino. the patrol was bay direccion beach hour cu the peaton marco antonio davila manzanedo naci at peru 5 dec 1965 was crusando. ambulance owing to arrive at once y they owing to try reanima the victima. at once owing to ask the autoridadnan more high in cuerpo policial before present. after by one rato owing to come into informacion cu the victima owing to fayece. paz at her restonan y quite compel at the famianan y comunidad peruvian cu perdida by they familiar y compatriot.

Posted at RU:

Quote from: bbeba103
Puno : Regional President Candidate, Dies In Traffic Accident

The accident occurred in the district Huatasani, Huancane Province, around 8 pm Friday, moment together to a party the applicant was returning from villge of Rincondad where proselytizing activities.

Along with Huamantuna Silva, who was alderman of San Roman Province, killed three of his companies, which have not yet been indentified while ten other were injured.

According to authorites three passangers of the bus company Southern Pearl, with which the truck collied head-on with candidate, also perished.

http://www.24horas.com.pe/nacionales/1284821320.php
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: September 19, 2010, 08:17:51 PM »

When Natalee Holloway was sharing her personal definition of a hero in her journal ... I believe she was defining the character of her own mother ... the character which proved unfailing when put to the ultimate test.

++++++++

Page 229/230
:  As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

"A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself."

Instantly I realize that Natalee is poignantly describing the people who have reached out to help her family get through this "tough time."  It's almost as if she is thanking everyone herself by recognizing the importance of selfless people.  And I am amazed at her profound words here.  I sit and read the entire journal ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: September 19, 2010, 10:41:59 PM »

Galations 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

Mark 8:36
What benefit will it be to you if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?

++++++

MARCH, 2008 - BLOGS FOR NATALEE

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 -
« Reply #405 on: March 04, 2009, 01:41:43 AM »

I've never read all of Kyle's posts at BFN, found an interesting one.  This is crazy!

oceanexploration
Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - MAR. 2008 (1)
 on: March 18, 2008, 08:49:01 PM

"I don't know what thread this belongs but I'm sure you can move it where it belongs.  Sorry but this needs to be said:

As a true leader, John Silvetti was the first in Aruba and the last to leave for home.  He worked tirelessly to lead the project in the field, as well as keep his companies afloat from abroad.  What I find truly remarkable, is his dedication to building relationships.  You would read that sentence and let it go thinking he is building relationships to gain trust for his agenda.  Not so. John made all relationships important, from Richardson and Mos, to all the people in service at the hotels that he stayed.  While sharing breakfast with John one morning at the hotel, ALL the people who worked at the hotel who passed John smiled warmly and respectfully and said hello to him.  I'll take a risk at sharing this... He heard about an upcoming birthday of one of the servers at the hotel and bought them a cake and gave them a company t-shirt. Why?  Because he believes you should have a cake and get a present on your birthday.  John demonstrated love not just for the sake of Natalee and her family, but for his team, for his country, and for all the people he came in contact with regardless of nationality, job description, or what they could do for him. John never cared about attention, but rather shunned it.  John never showed selfishness, but was consistently selfless.  He is the most genuinely impressive character I have come in contact with in a long time.  It's a pleasure to call him friend and an honor to work by his side."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4617.msg702030;topicseen#msg702030

MARCH, 2008 - THE NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS

Kyle Kingman
: 03/11/08 - I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

JUNE, 2008 - THE NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS

Kyle Kingman:
06/13/08 - John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:17:23 PM by San » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: September 19, 2010, 10:45:12 PM »

SELF EDIT - MY LAST POST

SCARED MONKEYS s/b THE NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS

Fixed it = San
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:18:03 PM by San » Logged

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 20, 2010, 12:15:38 AM »

is it just me?  Or does this statement by Renho sound like she is drunk again? Monkey Devil!

Glenda Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 pm   

Every time she talks about Aruba in the media in a negative way, it will bring more people to the island. Her SIL was in charge of Aruba's Public Relations, so I imagine "she" knows this already. In the same time, the people of Aruba would rather eat sand than benefit from the terrible things she says, even if it brings a boost in tourism. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: September 20, 2010, 12:32:09 AM »

SELF EDIT - MY LAST POST

SCARED MONKEYS s/b THE NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS

Fixed it = San

Thank you San.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: September 20, 2010, 12:47:29 AM »

Anyone else wondered who the girl is in Val's FB profile pic?

http://www.facebook.com

Samantha Meilands
From Cedar Grove, New Jersey
Cedar Grove High School 2006
2010 Graduate of Ramapo College

(This was his FB profile pic back in May)

http://www.funfaculty.org/drupal/sites/funfaculty.org/files/FUNSocialAbstracts09.pdf

to be continued...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: September 20, 2010, 12:53:22 AM »

Lexy Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Julia Renfro:- She asked the world to hit Aruba in the pockets, she asked the world not to travel to Aruba... She said Aruba was "seedy", dangerous and corrupt for the world to hear. She tried to steal the food off the Aruban families' tables, the books from the Aruban schools, 40% of the Police budget and millions of dollars were spent looking for her daughter, yet Beth signed a release waiver in Alabama releasing the travel agent from responsibility if something were to happen to her. The truth is, Beth sent her minor child to a foreign country to drink and co-ed party unsupervised. She signed the Release, she let her go, she is responsible. Don't give her a voice unless she is there to apologize to the good people of Aruba for the damage she did to this island.

Renee Gielen:- I do not only agree with Julia, but there is much more.

http://refugeesunleashed.net/post-1025030.html

++++++

Julia

Dave Holloway was was one with Beth regarding the perception of a dangerous Aruba and a  corrupt investigation ... regarding a boycott of the Island until justice prevailed  for their daughter. 

Janet

+++++

Page 10:
  While customers must pass by a bouncer at the door, there was no indication that he was stopping anyone from entering. The bar was packed with teenagers doing Jell-O shots and sleazy-looking island boys preying on the beautiful young female tourist.  ... I did not want to stay inside, so we hung out around the street corners. In less than two hours, we probably experienced at least ten to fifteen offers from various drug dealers who wanted us to buy from them.

Page 16:  During our daylight searches throughout the island, our group came across many abandoned houses where drug addicts had left razors and other drug paraphernalia. Some were filled with foul smelling odors, feces, urine, cardboard boxes they used as blankets or beds, and general trash. One of those houses was located right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald’s.  ... Several times, people came into the hotel to meet with other locals and an apparent drug deal was taking place. The person would come in to scope out the area prior to doing the deal.

Page 182:  I asked Dompig to do the interview of Koen instead of having Jacobs do it. I became concerned because he said he would have to discuss it with Jacobs first. Several weeks later, I heard that Koen's father had been interviewed, but Koen had not been questioned yet. I wondered if they were prepping the father to prep his son for questioning. That was something that seemed all to familiar.

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Page 194:  On November 8, 2005, Alabama Governor Bob Rile held a televised press conference with Beth and Jug Twitty at his side during which he called for a travel boycott of Aruba.  He also urged all fifty states to back him in the boycott, stating, "Until their lack of law enforcement practices can be evalutation, and until they offer some resolution in the Natalee's case, tourists are not safe in Aruba or any Dutch Territories."

Page 195:  While I still had mixed feelings about a boycott, I stood strong in supporting my government in any decisions they made.  The people of Aruba have elected their officials, and their officials have spoken.  We elect our officials, and they have decided what is necessary for the people.

Page 196:  I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance.

Considering all that had transpired, I changed my position In early December 2005, I called Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour's office to ask that he join Alabama Governor Bob Riley and Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee in the travel boycott of Aruba.  Since that time, Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue has also come on board in support of the boycott.  However, I had waitied over a month to hear back from Governor Barbour when he made an announcement that he will not join in on the boycott.  I am surprised that he never responded to me, and I am truly disappointed that he does not feel a boycott is warranted.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: September 20, 2010, 01:08:56 AM »

Continued from my prior post...

Remember the film/photo shoot where Valentijn was goofing around with the gun back in the Spring?

Samantha Meilands was there too.

This was a friends comment to this pic:

Is Linda Meilands her mom?

http://www.plaxo.com/profile/show/103081342186?pk=e4a8c8e4bf586c72ffb7574c6c111e9736a4cc39&sbQuery=Linda+Meilands

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/linda-meilands/5/877/235

snipped:

Linda Meilands’s Education

Montclair State University
BA , Sociology , 1995 — 2004

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: September 20, 2010, 01:17:54 AM »

Continued....

I had this picture saved of Samantha Meilands, Alanna Gandelman, and Valentijn. I would think it's at least a year or two old.  JMO

And these with Valentijn

Some older friend pictures of Samantha at these links:

http://www.myspace.com/midgelle

http://www.worldisround.com/home/xdana1688/index.html

Older brother, uncle?

http://www.myspace.com/mattm123

From the comments:

NOTE:  Not sure it's the same guy, but I think it may be.

http://66.132.218.27/NC/0/843.html

Drug bust snares Cedar Grove man

(by Anthony G. Attrino - September 22, 2009)

A Cedar Grove man was caught up in a sweeping drug-arrest operation that
netted law enforcement officers 33 gang members and their associates.

Matthew Meilands, 32, of 80 Cedar St., is charged with second-degree drug
conspiracy as part of Essex County's Operation Orange Crush.
The arrests
were in connection with widespread drug dealing and violence in Orange, East
Orange and Newark.

Meilands is alleged to have purchased 10 bundles of heroin with a combined
street value of $100
, according to Paul Loriquet, spokesman for the Essex
County Prosecutor's Office.

"He's a low-level buyer who was buying from gang members," Loriquet told the
Times on Tuesday.

Officers arrested Meilands on Sept. 2 when he showed up for probation on an
unrelated case, Loriquet said.

Records show Meilands has a prior conviction for burglary, for which he is
on probation.

Of the 33 arrested, 22 have a history of violence, Loriquet said.

Meilands has no history of violence, the spokesman said.

Loriquet said Meilands is not a gang member and is not associated with any
of the gangs that were targeted in the investigation.

The arrests were the result of a statewide anti-gang investigation spearheaded by the New Jersey State Attorney General's Office in association with the Governor's Strategy for Safe Streets and Neighborhoods.

snipped

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: September 20, 2010, 01:22:25 AM »

Samantha sure has that Jay Leno chin thing going on....bless her heart.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.