May 06, 2024, 09:08:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 414564 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #980 on: January 02, 2009, 08:50:02 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Sorry I missed Lucinda, hope all is OK with her!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #981 on: January 02, 2009, 08:51:04 AM »

Sean Daley looks nothing like Caylee, but he could be the father. So could Ricardo Morales, Jesus Ortiz, Iasson Donov, Dante Salate, Jeremy Mayfield, Mark Hawkins, Jesus Ortiz, B. Snow, and probably half a dozen other guys. But as Jesse Grund proved, just because a guy might be the father, that doesn't mean he is.

You left out SS   

[/quote]

ss? I spaced him out--which one is he? I also left out LA. And Jeff Hopkins, who knew her in 2005 and has no kids, yet for some reason she thought people would buy that he'd recommended his nanny to her.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #982 on: January 02, 2009, 08:52:58 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Sorry I missed Lucinda, hope all is OK with her!! 
Good mornin Boo! 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #983 on: January 02, 2009, 08:55:15 AM »

Sean Daley looks nothing like Caylee, but he could be the father. So could Ricardo Morales, Jesus Ortiz, Iasson Donov, Dante Salate, Jeremy Mayfield, Mark Hawkins, Jesus Ortiz, B. Snow, and probably half a dozen other guys. But as Jesse Grund proved, just because a guy might be the father, that doesn't mean he is.

You left out SS   
[/quote]

Couldn't you have waited until I finished my breakfast....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #984 on: January 02, 2009, 08:55:43 AM »

Rise and Shine!

If LE knows who the father of Caylee is wouldn't he be considered next of kin over C&G - therefore, wouldn't they have to release Caylee's remains to him?

Perhaps that is the hold up with the funeral arrangements....
I think you are right that father, if known, would be next of kin, and first in line for making decisions.
I wish if there were any guys who think they might be her father they would step forward and do the DNA. I think the A's were just being controlling to not have the fathers name on there if they knew unless of course it is a close relative. The father has the right to have the remains over the A's becuase they have disrespected her throughout this whole process and especially wanting full immunity to save their own necks but failed to save her life.
They knew what Casey was like and just had their own problems and overlooked the madness of their dysfunctional family. They failed as grandparents when they didn't insist in 31 days to personally check on Caylee. I would never let that time go by without finding her especially if she lived with me all her life.

I probably wouldn't, either, but there's not a lot you can do if the parent has her and refuses to answer the phone or tell you where she is. Cindy didn't take it lying down--she got online and went off about it. I'd be surprised if she wasn't calling around to Casey's friends asking about Caylee the whole time.

And if you don't have custody, then if you take the child it's kidnapping. I think Cindy was able to believe the kidnapping story for a little bit, because she herself wanted to take Caylee from Casey and not give her back.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #985 on: January 02, 2009, 08:59:19 AM »

I still have about 10 pages to catch up on, but I thought of this this morning...

You know how we were all surprised when Nejame became buddies with Tim during the last search?
He even situated himself at the "command" center?
THEN everyone is upset with Tim for pulling out so early after all the promises of not stopping till they find Caylee?

I'm wondering if Nejame took Tim aside in confidence and told him something about the Anthonys knowing Caylee was dead, or maybe he even knew about the PI video tapes, but couldn't say anything being the Ant's attorney. If it's not right to tell Tim outright, maybe he hinted heavily that Tim would not find Caylee where they had set up to look and it was going to come out soon where the body was.

I'm also wondering if Nejame had mentioned that LP had known about the tape and that's why such the uncharacteristic attack by Tim on LP that we were all so shocked about.  Everybody kept saying that's not like Tim!!  If Nejame knew about this, that whole scenario is now fitting into the puzzle. Wonder what else Nejame knows??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: January 02, 2009, 09:00:35 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys?  Any new Caylee news this morning?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #987 on: January 02, 2009, 09:00:38 AM »

You left out SS   

[/quote]

Oh...I can see what kind of day this is gonna be... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: January 02, 2009, 09:02:09 AM »

You left out SS   

Oh...I can see what kind of day this is gonna be... 
[/quote]

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: January 02, 2009, 09:08:28 AM »

Morning all!  I'm trying to catch up.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: January 02, 2009, 09:12:28 AM »

Lee moved out of his house, possibly evicted but we don't know. Some "secret Santa" left 121 new Bloomingdale's toys at the Caylee memorial near the crime scene. and the Ants' lawyer says they want immunity.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: January 02, 2009, 09:12:59 AM »

I wonder if they would give the A's a partial amunity, such as Caylee's death and
moving her remains. I don't think G or C had anything to do with her death. But I
do think G might have moved her body.I would not include either one of these
in a immunity deal. You know if they turn it down they are dirty as hell. Maybe
Njames??? left them over what they were involved in.

This is all so weird, I wonder if anyone in that house ever loved Caylee.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #992 on: January 02, 2009, 09:14:20 AM »

Hi Pookybear..I did not see you there. Are you at work today? Happy New Year "early" Monkey friend.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #993 on: January 02, 2009, 09:14:28 AM »

I still have about 10 pages to catch up on, but I thought of this this morning...

You know how we were all surprised when Nejame became buddies with Tim during the last search?
THEN everyone is upset with Tim for pulling out so early after all the promises of not stopping till they find Caylee?

I'm wondering if Nejame took Tim aside in confidence and told him something about the Anthonys knowing Caylee was dead, or maybe he even knew about the PI video tapes, but couldn't say anything being the Ant's attorney. If it's not right to tell Tim outright, maybe he hinted heavily that Tim would not find Caylee where they had set up to look and it was going to come out soon where the body was.

I'm also wondering if Nejame had mentioned that LP had known about the tape and that's why such the uncharacteristic attack by Tim on LP that we were all so shocked about.  Everybody kept saying that's not like Tim!!  If Nejame knew about this, that whole scenario is now fitting into the puzzle. Wonder what else Nejame knows??

Good point. I'll bet you're onto something.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #994 on: January 02, 2009, 09:16:35 AM »

Morning all!  I'm trying to catch up.

Good morning newfie,,,,not sure if there is ever a catching up..
I was just reading a site on one tree hill..the episode casey watched was the 100th episode for that show... I havent seen the show, but, it seems someone, a brother took a child, that ended up dead....mio
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #995 on: January 02, 2009, 09:19:34 AM »

Ok I can go along with this line of thinking Boo.  It would explain a lot, also would explain why we were promised to see hundreds of bounty hunters, and then nothing.  Not like LP to tarnish his reputation on purpose with bold false promises like that.

All I have seen from NaJame since his removal from the Anthony's clutches I must say I have liked.  He is lashing out at them now, which makes it pretty clear that he believes/knows that they are up to their elbows!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: January 02, 2009, 09:22:13 AM »

Nothing really new this morning Ann.  We are tossing about the latest spill of info from Leonard Padilla right now.  Oh and SS is a potential father...and there is coffee flowing freely in the cage again.  (I am clinching my Evian bottle)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #997 on: January 02, 2009, 09:24:12 AM »

Lee moved out of his house, possibly evicted but we don't know. Some "secret Santa" left 121 new Bloomingdale's toys at the Caylee memorial near the crime scene. and the Ants' lawyer says they want immunity.
Ok the toys want immunity or the A's?  This just gets weirder!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: January 02, 2009, 09:24:14 AM »

Morning Scarlett. 
Gotta go fix Sea Searcher an omelet...BRB. 

That man is SPOILED! 

Good Morning Monks!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: January 02, 2009, 09:25:38 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.