May 05, 2024, 12:22:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #634 6/4 - 6/5/2007  (Read 156526 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: June 04, 2007, 01:38:20 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
who is Merian Ernest  and WTF is a doppledonger?

Did you mean doppleganger?  Well, maybe not.  Laughing

yeah, i guess, what is it?

A doppleganger is your double, your look-a-like. The idea is, somewhere on this planet walks someone who looks just like you. One day you walk into a bar and ... whamo. Anyway, that's what I understand from reading Agatha Christie. Dopple means double in German, and ganger must be spirit or ghost. A doppledonger, as you suggest, would be quite a specimen.  Embarassed

ok thanks.  So who is Merian Ernest ?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: June 04, 2007, 01:38:43 PM »

i have not been wrong in an major situation in 10 robotic years
im not about to start now

i can sense it  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: June 04, 2007, 01:38:54 PM »

A double, an identical replica of a person. The idea behind this is that everyone has a Doppleganger, an identical copy of themselves somewhere in the world. If the person is good, then the Doppleganger will be evil and vice versa. It is even said that if the two should meet, then they will both perish.

Although there is no evidence that Dopplegangers exist, some people have actually reported claims of witnessing what they believe to be their Doppleganger. In all likelihood however, Dopplegangers are an aspect of myth only.

Image: Do you have an identical copy ?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: June 04, 2007, 01:39:07 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Was watching this ex-tabloid reporter and she said a picture of Paris in jail would easily be worth a million bucks!  Can you believe that?

no, I cant believe you were watching a show where they were talking about Paris Hilton or how much her pictures are worth

Considering her story is on the cable news channels 24 hours a day, it ain't that hard to believe.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: June 04, 2007, 01:41:22 PM »

I’ve never followed the riddles, but I can see how something like that would have been very interesting, especially during the early days of this case.  But, I’ve got to ask a couple of questions.  

What does everyone hope to learn from those limericks at this late date?  Is there something hidden in the text that might reveal something contrary to what we have learned through the PV’s, etc.?  Will those hidden meanings direct us to the location of a body?

Just curious……
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2007, 01:41:55 PM »

I’ve never followed the riddles, but I can see how something like that would have been very interesting, especially during the early days of this case.  But, I’ve got to ask a couple of questions.  

What does everyone hope to learn from those limericks at this late date?  Is there something hidden in the text that might reveal something contrary to what we have learned through the PV’s, etc.?  Will those hidden meanings direct us to the location of a body?

Just curious……

The thing is, Simian didn't talk in riddles, only Shango did.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2007, 01:42:10 PM »

I just have to believe that the Dutch being silent is a GOOD thing. It tells me that they trust NO ONE. If they were here to "close" the case -- they would be "leaking" tidbits such as "we aren't finding anything."  The rift with Rudy Croes is extremely telling IMO.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2007, 01:42:44 PM »

Was watching this ex-tabloid reporter and she said a picture of Paris in jail would easily be worth a million bucks!  Can you believe that?

no, I cant believe you were watching a show where they were talking about Paris Hilton or how much her pictures are worth

Considering her story is on the cable news channels 24 hours a day, it ain't that hard to believe.

you  sure it wasnt a dopplergangerbanger?
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2007, 01:44:10 PM »

No clue who Merian Ernst is. I too am waiting for the answer.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2007, 01:46:44 PM »

I think what Klaas is trying to say is that the research Grande has done would lead one to believe it was someone in law enforcement and the aforementioned ALE person may have been or if he was not, someone close to the investigation, Tromp, etc., but who is the doppleganger, that fetid mongrel, Frenchman, I assume as that was often how they were referred.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: June 04, 2007, 01:47:23 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i have not been wrong in an major situation in 10 robotic years
im not about to start now

i can sense it  Cool

And I think you're delicious.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2007, 01:48:44 PM »

I posted a couple pages back that Merian Ernest appears to be the same person as Simian.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2007, 01:49:35 PM »

Why?

To Whom?

I'd much rather see four perverts in striped suits than Paris....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2007, 01:50:39 PM »

Thanks for that post, Peaches, and thanks for being here.  Good to know you are doing well.

Yes, I think K2 and Anita's Sporter would look good in jumpsuits, maybe pink.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 04, 2007, 01:51:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I posted a couple pages back that Merian Ernest appears to be the same person as Simian.

Laughing   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

ok we got that part but who is Merian Ernest?

we know Simian is someone who used to post here, but who are they AWAY from here??
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2007, 01:52:55 PM »

According to me who knows nothing, one Simian was someone who posted here also under a different name.

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: June 04, 2007, 01:53:18 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

In Holloway case, Aruba also suffers
Two years after the U.S. woman disappeared, islanders say the accusatory free-for-all was an end of innocence for them.
By Carol J. Williams, Times Staff Writer
June 4, 2007

ORANJESTAD, ARUBA —
"Vivian van der Biezen, head of legal and policy assistance for the Aruba prosecutor's office, says that authorities are prohibited from discussing an active case and that a new phase of the investigation began six weeks ago.

On the recommendation of officials in the Netherlands who reviewed Aruban and FBI reports, Van der Sloot's home was searched again April 27. Twenty forensic investigators perused his parents' diary notes and a personal computer and poked narrow rods into soil in the backyard of their modest home.

Paul van der Sloot, the suspect's father, said they found nothing suspicious.

Van der Biezen said she was confident the magistrate on the sister island of Curacao, where the case has been relocated, would give the prosecution more time given the high visibility and complexity of the Holloway case. But she acknowledged that the clock was ticking and, at best, they had a few more months to find a body or forensic evidence that a crime had been committed.

"There will come a time when we have to make a decision to prosecute or make it a cold case," she said.

Anybody notice this??? Case relocated to Curacao??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2007, 01:53:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

ok we got that part but who is Merian Ernest?

we know Simian is someone who used to post here, but who are they AWAY from here??

My guess is ALE and very possibly Clyde Burke.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2007, 01:55:02 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Why?

To Whom?

I'd much rather see four perverts in striped suits than Paris....

Mornin' Peaches and all the other cage mates,

I agree with you...striped suits! But more than four....mama sloth needs the see through blousy kind.

Destiny Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: June 04, 2007, 01:55:59 PM »

Klaas I think Gordo Enmisión posted at RWV as well. I do have all their posts.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.