May 18, 2024, 03:48:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 373682 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 09, 2011, 12:37:23 AM »

Janet, hon.

#1  Dr. Phil did not settle and won't settle, because truth is on his side.
#2  The recording was not "manipulated."  That's the term that the Plaintiff is using to spin the case that there was wrong doing.  The recording was editted--a common practice for programs.

JMO

Let's wait for the Summary Judgment decision...and if we have to, let the trial begin!

Grace

If Phil McGraw has the truth on his side ... on Monday the court will dismiss the defamation lawsuit and ... the world will know for sure ... no doubt ... that Joran, Deepak and Satish had sex with Natalee Holloway.

However ... that still leaves my questions unanswered.  If the truth has been on Phil McGraw's side  ... why was this multi-million dollar lawsuit filed?  How was it suppose to benefit the financial backers?  How was suppose to benefit Aruba?  Why would the financial backers think for one minute that Phil McGraw would settle?

I am off.  Good Night Grace.

Janet
9:15 PM PT

++++++++

December, 2006

Ex-Holloway Suspects Sue Dr. Phi
Fri., Dec. 15, 2006 12:04 PM PST
by Josh Grossberg

<snipped>

The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, accuses McGraw, along with private investigator Jamie Skeeters and the CBS Television Group, of committing libel and slander, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy by editing and airing an interview between Skeeters and Deepak Kalpoe to suggest the brothers somehow committed a crime.

The show's producer, Paramount Studios, slammed the lawsuit. "We stand by the integrity of the Dr. Phil show, our editing process and the accuracy of the program that we aired. We will vigorously defend against these baseless claims."

<snipped>

http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b53983_Ex-Holloway_Suspects_Sue_Dr_Phil.html

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

My guess is that the "backers" of the Kalpoes are not spending their OWN money -- they are spending Aruba's tourism dollars. 5 years ago -- they thought it was worth the effort. Now they have so much invested, they can't walk away. You watch, when this all over and Dr. Phil prevails (either Monday or at trial) -- Aruba will be castigating both the Kalpoes AND Joran!!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: April 09, 2011, 12:48:54 AM »

One more thing............................... the judge will NOT be basing the decision Monday of the veracity of the actual Skeeters tape. That will only be determined at an actual trial (if it comes to that). The summary judgement decision is based only on the "merits" of the Kalpoes having a just cause to bring a suit. i.e. -- whether or not they are even eligible to be considered "defamed". Primarily whether or not they are "public figures".

We've tried to explain that the judge has not even listened to the actual recording yet. That is not his/her concern right now -- in fact, the judge CAN'T listen to the tape yet. The judge in these past 5 years has only dealt with "proceedural" matters so far.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: April 09, 2011, 12:54:04 AM »

You also have to understand the amount of offshore money those banks have in them has got to be nice as well. You couple the banks on Arubass, the corrupted tourism miscreants, and then couple that with the attorneys that are blood sucking vampire squid, and there is the making for a frivolous lawsuit. They happen everyday in America because frivolous lawsuits are an industry just by themselves. The Leprechaun squad was banking that Dr. Phil would settle as a majority of the time that is what occurs. It seems that the attorney's, if you'd  call them that, rolled the dice and crapped out!  Tell em not to go to Vegas cause Allen and the crew are waiting.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: April 09, 2011, 12:57:46 AM »

Keepthefaith, pinetucky, wreck and 5 Guests

Any thoughts pinetucky?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: April 09, 2011, 12:58:41 AM »

Keepthefaith, pinetucky, wreck and 5 Guests

Any thoughts pinetucky?

Already gone...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #645 on: April 09, 2011, 01:19:30 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: April 09, 2011, 02:05:22 AM »

Janet, hon.

#2  The recording was not "manipulated."  That's the term that the Plaintiff is using to spin the case that there was wrong doing.  The recording was editted--a common practice for programs.

JMO

Let's wait for the Summary Judgment decision...and if we have to, let the trial begin!

Grace

If Phil McGraw has the truth on his side ... on Monday the court will dismiss the defamation lawsuit and ... the world will know for sure ... no doubt ... that Joran, Deepak and Satish had sex with Natalee Holloway.

However ... that still leaves my questions unanswered.  If the truth has been on Phil McGraw's side  ... why was this multi-million dollar lawsuit filed?  How was it suppose to benefit the financial backers?  How was suppose to benefit Aruba?  Why would the financial backers think for one minute that Phil McGraw would settle?

Janet

++++++++

December, 2006

by Josh Grossberg

<snipped>

The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, accuses McGraw, along with private investigator Jamie Skeeters and the CBS Television Group, of committing libel and slander, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy by editing and airing an interview between Skeeters and Deepak Kalpoe to suggest the brothers somehow committed a crime.

The show's producer, Paramount Studios, slammed the lawsuit. "We stand by the integrity of the Dr. Phil show, our editing process and the accuracy of the program that we aired. We will vigorously defend against these baseless claims."

<snipped>

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

My guess is that the "backers" of the Kalpoes are not spending their OWN money -- they are spending Aruba's tourism dollars. 5 years ago -- they thought it was worth the effort. Now they have so much invested, they can't walk away. You watch, when this all over and Dr. Phil prevails (either Monday or at trial) -- Aruba will be castigating both the Kalpoes AND Joran!!!!

Castrating the Kalpoes?    

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: April 09, 2011, 09:26:57 AM »

Janet, hon.

JMO

Grace

Janet

++++++++

December, 2006

by Josh Grossberg

<snipped>

<snipped>

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Castrating the Kalpoes?    
Yeah!! I misspelled "castrating".......Thanks!!  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: April 09, 2011, 10:02:24 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6861&offId=0

the illness was turistanan conoco amaya, if we take care gobierno wanted dom of tourism, the Have to act is now cu cu leynan enter force until it is at once close chollernan.

Can not is so cu miyones of coin is drowning at bay we promocion of tourism, then the hour cu aruba they're Being turistanan eat illness is chollernan Besides ass is car break They steal They pertenencianan y form is ugly view. gobierno y what is or is parlamentarionan keep impone for guardianship of the ley cual place is all Cholla, or hendenan march dirt ugly ass is on view is caya y molestia turistanan in areanan turistico. act now eats ass eats across leynan

Guess they are having some problems with their chollers

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: April 09, 2011, 10:29:46 AM »

Janet, hon.

JMO

Grace

Janet

++++++++

December, 2006

by Josh Grossberg

<snipped>

<snipped>

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

However ... I believe the fate of Joran, Deepak and Satish is a given no matter what the outcome of the defamation lawsuit.  Aruba/Holland realizes that these guys can be bought and ...

Janet

+++++

When Sombody Talks

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

<snipped>

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: ... The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: April 09, 2011, 11:05:20 AM »

This is just a few of the over 300 comments to one of the articles about Joran possible being transferred to the Netherlands to serve part of his sentence should he be convicted in Peru.  Interesting reading...imo.

http://www.nujij.nl/joran-mogelijk-in-nederlandse-cel.11893087.lynkx

Google translation:

Joran possible Dutch cell
www.nu.nl

In Peru of murder suspect Joran van der Sloot can be convicted if he is possibly part of his sentence in the Netherlands serve.

::snipping2::

208  2 days ago by doedamaarnie
Joran deserves his own private hell, two families are forever lost a daughter and then I have not even talked about the mess and the women in other countries.
From me he can rot in a cell in Peru, and I hope for 30 years or longer!

210  2 days ago by Vatorro
Joran talk first .... Parents rest, and then we think about it!

212  2 days ago by noujaa
Who is the initiator of this kind of nonsense to make arrangements for convicted criminals to the Netherlands. Would he still be "friends" in the Netherlands have?

217  2 days ago by Melina
Ehhh, the Cabinet has yet emerged from a popularly elected government?
Therefore a reflection of society?
How is it that in this thread over 90% indicates that monstrosity in Peru must remain, but the Cabinet decided otherwise?

220  2 days ago by great light lamb
Lol when he is transferred to the Netherlands he is so free again. By a pacifist prison warden, proefverlofje, or arrangement that nobody understands, but seems to be normal. Or simply by spending cuts, because we pay attention to the Dutch cents. Which girl is then to turn?

221 2 days ago by Melina
CALL TO THE COUNCIL OF STATE

PLEASE DO NOT accept this idiotic proposal!

223  2 days ago by tree
There is no good reason to get this beast here. NO

224  2 days ago by 420spacecake

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

The Dutch government does TENS of Dutch nationals in overseas prisons (or what we should continue) under the worst conditions dying because they have smuggled some drugs ....

But the driver DOUBLE KILLER ...
With his own room in Peru ....

That can quickly warm to a cell with Dutch TV and heating ...

Can I have a bucket please!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: April 09, 2011, 12:58:42 PM »

Looks like the Merryweather's have both been released!   

The public ministry has appealed the release and it will be heard by the three judge panel.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30001-tata-y-yui-merryweather-liber-diabierna-atardi.html

Papiamentu translation:

father y yui merryweather pound diabierna nightfall

friday, 08 april 2011 19:14

mr chris lejuez is advocate of the family merryweather cu owing to stay deteni some day happen after of one investigacion at they propiedadnan. the investigacion have of haber cu fraude of tax but in the accion owing to achieve more cu one arm of candela cu they not have permission pe. pesey owing to detene the father y the child merryweather. after cu fiscal owing to prolonga they detencion, diabierna huez comisario owing to let both in freedom. this owing to cay in very bad ground close ministerio publico cu owing to apela at once. although they owing to achieve freedom, if hof draai the decision of huez comisario nifica cu ministerio publico will let detene both at once bek.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/amigoe-aruba/nieuwsselectie-amigoe-editie-9-april/202113899821597

Merry Weather's at large
Merry Weather father and son were yesterday ordered by the magistrate released. The Public Prosecutor (OM) is here "completely disagree" and "of course went on appeal" against this decision. Presumably, the appeal next week or next week, as late as the spokesperson for the Public to know this newspaper.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: April 09, 2011, 01:04:30 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/notes/amigoe-aruba/nieuwsselectie-amigoe-editie-9-april/202113899821597

Google translation:

No release Mathew partly due to collusion threat

Bram Moszkowicz lawyer's request for his client Alex Mathew release during the pre-trial over a week ago, was dismissed by the court. Mainly because of the collusion threat (which the defendant's release from prison to any other parties can talk, red) and shocked the legal order.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: April 09, 2011, 09:30:09 PM »

Looks like the Merryweather's have both been released!   

The public ministry has appealed the release and it will be heard by the three judge panel.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30001-tata-y-yui-merryweather-liber-diabierna-atardi.html

Papiamentu translation:

father y yui merryweather pound diabierna nightfall

friday, 08 april 2011 19:14

mr chris lejuez is advocate of the family merryweather cu owing to stay deteni some day happen after of one investigacion at they propiedadnan. the investigacion have of haber cu fraude of tax but in the accion owing to achieve more cu one arm of candela cu they not have permission pe. pesey owing to detene the father y the child merryweather. after cu fiscal owing to prolonga they detencion, diabierna huez comisario owing to let both in freedom. this owing to cay in very bad ground close ministerio publico cu owing to apela at once. although they owing to achieve freedom, if hof draai the decision of huez comisario nifica cu ministerio publico will let detene both at once bek.

Merry Weather's at large
Merry Weather father and son were yesterday ordered by the magistrate released. The Public Prosecutor (OM) is here "completely disagree" and "of course went on appeal" against this decision. Presumably, the appeal next week or next week, as late as the spokesperson for the Public to know this newspaper.

More about this from today's Amigoe

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/09-04-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Merryweathers at large
The motif of the bankruptcy judge to remand not to renew was according to the public as follows: "It is assumed that the unconditional punishment the pair will be imposed will not be longer than the punishment they have already been have spent on remand. The pair "since 30 down in March for illegal possession of weapons.

The OM is totally not happy, calling it a "very evil signal to society. " "Moreover, the officer found that The investigation into the illegal weapons was ongoing, "says spokesman Angela Ann. The weapons found during inspections at homes and business premises of the two, associated with a large international study of tax evasion and money laundering.

For illegal possession OM requires the usual a penalty of one year unconditional.

Moreover, the policy of Prosecutor suspects illegal possession down to hold until their case occurs.

This strict policy is to justice illegal firearm gun ownership as much be reduced. Angela said the father was arrested for possession of a firearm and son for possession of three firearms. Contrary to what the lawyer of the suspects previously suggested, says that Angela these three arms of son Merry Weather not a 'collector's items "are.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: April 09, 2011, 10:27:24 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/30036-instructor-mericano-ta-yama-miembronan-nobo-di-unididad-motorisa-di-aruba-bonbini-na-e-elite.html

Instructor Mericano ta yama miembronan nobo di Unididad Motorisa di Aruba bonbini na e “elite”

Mericano “Ride Like A Pro NJ” a bisanan cu orguyo. Su expresion “Boso a sobrevivi e siman aki” sigur ta indica con duro e agentenan mester a traha pa completa e curso di un siman.   Ela indica cu e agentenan cu a ricibi nan certificado a completa un training hopi intensivo, segun normanan estricto estableci na Merca cu tur “motor officer” mester cumpli cun’e. E normanan aki ta “permiti pa solamente e elite bira motor officer,” ela enfatisa.

http://www.ridelikeapronj.com/testimonials.html

"Hi Bill and Allan, On behalf of Sarah, Robert and myself I would like to express our gratitude for the tremendous training session we received from you while you were at Big Twin Harley Davidson of Aruba. It was an honor to have "Real PRO's" here in Aruba teach us some new and professional tricks to ride. I hope that we will meet again soon."
Best regards,
René Zaandam
Santa Cruz Aruba

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: April 10, 2011, 01:40:50 AM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: April 10, 2011, 03:26:44 AM »

Please light a candle and say a prayer for Natalee and her family. 

an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: April 10, 2011, 11:07:56 AM »

an angelic monkey

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 10, 2011, 12:33:04 PM »

Joran will never live through a "substantial portion" of his sentence in Peru.

I am so sick of Joran pulling rabbits out of his hat!
Most turn out to be only a mirage, but I am still sick of him.

I second that Mags.  I am ready for this scumbag to be gone FOREVER. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: April 10, 2011, 09:50:43 PM »

Looks like DJ Whiteboy (Rayen Geerman) teamed up with DJ Diablo again!   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9031.msg1300562#msg1300562

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=313

Dj Diablo @ Confession 2april'11

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.