May 22, 2024, 01:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 272371 times)
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: September 12, 2010, 11:27:55 AM »

I know this case is frustrating.  I will not tolerate posting of total BS and attempts to blame people in the case based upon wild speculation.

I am perfectly willing to ban everyone if that's what it takes.  Wild speculation is not going to bring Kyron home.

Thank you Klaas!
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #901 on: September 12, 2010, 12:30:04 PM »

I know this case is frustrating.  I will not tolerate posting of total BS and attempts to blame people in the case based upon wild speculation.

I am perfectly willing to ban everyone if that's what it takes.  Wild speculation is not going to bring Kyron home.

I am sorry you had to do this, but  I agree.     
One of the reasons I decided to join this site is because of the integrity of the posters, mods, admin...thank you for keeping that intact.   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: September 12, 2010, 12:56:30 PM »

http://www.wilsonvillespokesman.com/news/2010/September/08/Top.stories/kyrons.eighth.birthday.party.set.for.sunday/news.aspx

Kyron's eighth birthday party set for Sunday
Missing since June, Kyron Horman's 8th birthday would have been Thursday

It’s only fitting that on the occasion of Kyron Horman’s eighth birthday a party should be held at his favorite entertainment spot.

Horman was 7 when he went missing on June 4 from Skyline Elementary School in Portland. Now, he will be the guest of honor at his own birthday party this coming Sunday afternoon at the Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle’s Restaurant in Wilsonville.

Hosted and organized by several local women who run the “Missing Kyron Horman” Facebook page, the party will run from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and will feature a $15 unlimited wristband that will allow the user access to virtually any attraction.

The event already has garnered public attention across the Portland metro area, helped in part by the high-profile nature of Horman’s disappearance and the subsequent police investigation. Now, Wilsonville resident Judy Maher is hoping to tap into the wide public interest generated by the case to help the Horman family move forward with their own investigation and other costs that have resulted from the situation.

“Myself and a friend started the Facebook, and we’ve just been keeping it going,” said Maher, who was involved for years with the Child Seek Network, a nationally-known non-profit group dedicated to assisting families with missing children. “Through Facebook we made contact with the Hormans, and there are so many people wanting to do fundraisers. I had started thinking about the birthday and we wanted to do something special.”

Being a Wilsonville resident, Maher’s thoughts quickly turned to the Family Fun Center, one of the most popular childrens’ destinations in the region.

“They were like, ‘Sure,’” she said. “This is going to be huge. It’s grown from my idea at Bullwinkle’s to the point where now I’ve got people like (food distribution giant) Sysco involved. They’re donating all the food.”

Other activities will include a Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office canine unit, free digital fingerprinting for children, DNA kits and much more.

“We’re just hosting it and offering a special deal,” said Fun Center representative Melissa McLean. “But there are other things that are going on, like a cake celebration and a child safety course. When he went missing, the FBI came down and interviewd our GM, and they questioned him and that’s when we found out it was one of his favorite places.”

The event is just one of several recent fundraising and other efforts on Kyron’s behalf.

For instance here will be a balloon release tonight in Medford, where his mother lives, while Portland-area Godfather’s Pizza restaurants recently raised money for Multnomah County search and rescue teams. In addition, volunteers erected a “Wall of Hope” on a chainlink fence outside Skyline Elementary School last week, while Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue personnel ultimately carried sections of the same fence to TVFR Station 368, just down the road from the school.

Still, Maher envisions the Family Fun Center as the epicenter of the ongoing effort.

“There are people who want to focus on the negative, but we want this day to be a Kyron day,” she said. “We want his parents to be able to celebrate their son, smile and have a positive day and feel that everybody is hopeful along with them. It’s going to be an awesome time.”
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #903 on: September 12, 2010, 01:29:32 PM »

Klaasend this is for you!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: September 12, 2010, 01:36:39 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I sincerely hope we can get a discussion going on Kyron again! Now that everyone has oohed and awwed over everyones Avi and Terri's support group is gone and the dead horse has been beaten to a pulp, maybe we can get down to business. I had quit posting on this thread weeks ago because of all the BS. If I wanted to read the garbage from Terri's support group and Godlike productions I would have joined their sites. 
Now where is Kyron?

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #905 on: September 12, 2010, 01:44:33 PM »

I sincerely hope we can get a discussion going on Kyron again! Now that everyone has oohed and awwed over everyones Avi and Terri's support group is gone and the dead horse has been beaten to a pulp, maybe we can get down to business. I had quit posting on this thread weeks ago because of all the BS. If I wanted to read the garbage from Terri's support group and Godlike productions I would have joined their sites. 
Now where is Kyron?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: September 12, 2010, 01:47:08 PM »

Now where is Kyron?

Well then lets start talking? Where do you think we should begin?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: September 12, 2010, 02:10:53 PM »

Let's start at the begining......

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #908 on: September 12, 2010, 02:11:43 PM »

Well that is just the problem Tracygirl, without any new info there isn't a whole lot to discuss about Kyron, imo. Maybe there will be some news with the birthday party being held today. I'm not really sure what to discuss.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: September 12, 2010, 02:12:12 PM »

On the morning of June 4th, Kyron woke up in anticipation of bringing his science project on red eyed tree fros to the Skyline School Science Fair.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: September 12, 2010, 02:13:37 PM »

What do we know about that morning?  Kaine said the last time he saw Kyron, he was feeding his cat, when he was leaving for work.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: September 12, 2010, 02:16:09 PM »

What do we know about that morning?  Did Kyron eat breakfast at home?  Did they normally eat breakfast together as a family? 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: September 12, 2010, 02:22:21 PM »

Sorry I had to step away for a moment.

I don't think there is a huge conspiracy theory with this case. From what I have seen , Terri is the one who took Kyron from school that morning. I think she had been planning this for a while. I discount what the Stenson guy said about not seeing a truck on the service rd. From where he parked his truck at the back end of the soccer field he could not see around the curve in the service rd. He changed his story and said it was closer to nine when he left. Terri had the opportunity and the means to walk out that end door with Kyron without being seen.

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: September 12, 2010, 02:25:00 PM »

Sorry I had to step away for a moment.

I don't think there is a huge conspiracy theory with this case. From what I have seen , Terri is the one who took Kyron from school that morning. I think she had been planning this for a while. I discount what the Stenson guy said about not seeing a truck on the service rd. From where he parked his truck at the back end of the soccer field he could not see around the curve in the service rd. He changed his story and said it was closer to nine when he left. Terri had the opportunity and the means to walk out that end door with Kyron without being seen.

Also Stensen corrected his time and he likely would have missed the truck when he was there.

I agree, Terri had the opportunity and the motive.  We didn't know of any motive until weeks later.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: September 12, 2010, 02:25:15 PM »

Even in the begining, Terri hasn't spoken.  It has been alleged Kaine advised Terri not to speak.  In the beginging, the family put on a unified front. 

Tales of affairs, sex clubs, MFH plot, sexting were on the horizon. 
As everyone knows, sex sells.  Before all these alleged storied hit the media, we were looking for a missing 7 yr old child from his school.  Is it possible to go back and re-examine the case without all the garbage above to cloud our perception and distract us?

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: September 12, 2010, 02:28:15 PM »

Have LE took the search dogs along the rd to Kaine's home? Terri had the truck on Thursday, so she could have had everything ready the day before. IMO she knew that things would be busy and unorganized at school on Friday morning. What a perfect time to take Kyron out. Thus the school gets the blame. I really truly believe this case is so simple, that things are being overlooked.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: September 12, 2010, 02:33:11 PM »

Terri is hiding something.....or she would have been screaming from the rooftops to see her baby. I can guarantee if I was innocent of any wrong doing, I would have my face and voice in front of every camera in the country.

God Bless!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: September 12, 2010, 02:39:46 PM »

Something made Desiree suspect Terri since the very first moment. Why? I don't care how much Desiree did not like Terri, her child was missing and it could have been anyone. Why was she so adamant that it was Terri? She obviously knows much more than she can tell. I also go back to Terri's timeline. If she had Kyron with her when she left the school that morning, it would only take seconds to drop him off with another person or persons. Who?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: September 12, 2010, 02:41:21 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-tells-KGW-We-need-to-get-this-wrapped-up-102674464.html#comments

vickyunleashed said on September 11, 2010 at 1:31 PM

They're still looking for Kyron's little body every weekend -- according to my coworker, who is a rescue/recovery volunteer. We don't hear a lot about that. May they find him -- and soon. Whoever put him away did a good job of it, but at some point, he will be found. I pray that Kyron is alive, but rescue/recovery teams are not looking to find that beautiful boy alive. I wish Terri would say anything at all. Her silence is deafening.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: September 12, 2010, 02:46:43 PM »

Ok...The time line we have is not complete that we know of. Kaine gave Kyron a hug when he was coming in from feeding the cat and left for work. IIRC Terri posted something on her FB at 8:01. Not sure if that is her time as I am on the east coast. Then she and Kyron were supposedly at the school at 8:15. Terri says she left him at 9 the first time and then at 8:45 near his classroom. From what i got from LE's presser about the truck being parked at two different locations at two different times. The last photo was just before the curve in the service rd.  Why would Terri leave Kyron and turn and go all the way back to the front of the school to leave when she could just go out the end door and down the walk to the truck if it was indeed on the service rd?  Then at Freddies checking out at 9:12.
Then drive what? 16 miles to another Freddies to get meds for Kiara. I am sure there were other stores near by the first Freddies that she could have gotten the meds. Why then drive the 16 miles in the other direction?

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.