May 13, 2024, 02:46:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 352321 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1480 on: September 17, 2008, 02:28:32 PM »

And what does she think this will add to FINDING CAYLEE?  She has completely lost her focus. 

IMO, she now knows Caylee will not come home alive. And in order to protect Casey she doesn't want Caylee's remains found. Makes me sick.

I remember you, Caylee.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: September 17, 2008, 02:28:59 PM »

Does anyone remember the Zenaida Gonzales who said her office was robbed in Brevard County on June 9th?

Well I just went back to her page and it says she did pass along to the detective working her case about the date coincidence with the CAYLEE case..

Anyways when you click on Zenaida's name it takes you to a list of questions she answered..

Turns out on ~Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 am~ she answered a post about Someone needing daycare for their son Zachary...
http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=5978

Weird!

Very interesting. I tried pulling up Casey's interview with no luck but I could swear that Jeffery  Hopkin's son was Zachery, am I wrong on that?

From Casey's written statement:

I met Zenaida through a mutual friend, Jeffrey Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins for about 6 months, to a year. I met Zenaida in 2004, around Christmas.

Thank you Klaas, these little things just keep falling into place.

Finally getting caught up with my reading again.  IIRC, the police interviewed Jeffrey D. Hopkins (father) and Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II
(son).  The son is the one that went to school with Casey and worked/was fired from Universal.  According to Lee, LE interviewed the wrong Jeffrey.  He claimed THE Jeffrey, with the son Zachary, lived in Jacksonville.  This Jeffrey is the one that Casey was supposedly staying with in Jacksonville when Cindy found out that the car had been abandoned in Orlando and that Casey had not gone to Jacksonville.  So....given all of this, why doesn't the real Jeffrey, with son Zachary, who lives in Jacksonville contact LE and say "It's me, I introduced Casey to Zanny, she was my nanny too."  Why, because it is all a bunch of crap.  We have multiple Jeffreys, multiple Zannys, so many Tony's I can't keep them straight.  If it comes out of Casey's mouth......it is a crock.

Exactly, Casey was sure to give the name of Jeffery Micheal Hopkins as well as Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales, very specific names because they don't exist.

Tasking a poll..how many people know their coworkers' middle names or can even remember them?  I have access to personnel files and if you quizzed me I would not know the middle names of anyone...sometimes I even forget my own!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: September 17, 2008, 02:31:20 PM »

Tasking a poll..how many people know their coworkers' middle names or can even remember them?  I have access to personnel files and if you quizzed me I would not know the middle names of anyone...sometimes I even forget my own!

I don't know any of them, even some former co-workers who are good friends. I know my family's and maybe a few of my childhood friends. That's it. Birthdays, close family only.

I remember you, Caylee.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: September 17, 2008, 02:31:55 PM »

I agree that Casey's use of full names and irrelevant details are intended to distract from the point.  That's the way she lies--she includes tons of detail that confuses the listener.  Her brother Lee even acknowledged this in the jail phone conversation when he told her he wouldn't go round and round with her.  He's heard this before.

BRING NATALEE HOME
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: September 17, 2008, 02:33:06 PM »

And what does she think this will add to FINDING CAYLEE?  She has completely lost her focus. 

IMO, she now knows Caylee will not come home alive. And in order to protect Casey she doesn't want Caylee's remains found. Makes me sick.
OMG....how could anybody be like this....This is a beautiful baby girl we are talking about here..not some babydoll that you get tired of playing with and just forget about......If this is actually the way Cindy is thinking then she never deserved to ever even hold that dear child in her arms for the first time.....I just cant stand this whole family...I really cant.....unbelievable!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: September 17, 2008, 02:33:34 PM »

I don't know any of them, even some former co-workers who are good friends. I know my family's and maybe a few of my childhood friends. That's it. Birthdays, close family only.

I'm ashamed to say that I do not know the middle name of my best friend I have known for 13 yrs.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: September 17, 2008, 02:34:05 PM »

Casey is an UGLY HORSE FACE!!!!!!!

What does Casey's appearance have to do with anything.

Janet

...her appearance has a LOT to do w/ everything - cuz i'm sick of looking at it.
AND,
What does "who is the Father?  Lee is Caylee's Father.  Casey was molested...blah blah"
what does any of THAT have to do w/ it either???

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: September 17, 2008, 02:36:08 PM »

Well just speaking in general here

I think that there are only two reason people will not or stop looking for something or even someone 

1. they dont want to find it ( hard to believe unless they know what they will find)

2. They are not looking cuz its\they are not lost ( they know where she is)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: September 17, 2008, 02:36:32 PM »

OMG....how could anybody be like this....This is a beautiful baby girl we are talking about here..not some babydoll that you get tired of playing with and just forget about......If this is actually the way Cindy is thinking then she never deserved to ever even hold that dear child in her arms for the first time.....I just cant stand this whole family...I really cant.....unbelievable!!!!!!!!

She may or may not be thinking this. It's just how it appears to me and I'm sure a lot of others. Like I told my daughter, I would have taken Caylee and raised her. My God, I'm sure many of us would have.

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1489 on: September 17, 2008, 02:36:33 PM »

Protecting Casey is what this has been about since day 1. They know, they ALL now. But it helps somewhat in Casey's defense to have NO body found. Mothers always protect their young. Well, not Casey of course.

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1490 on: September 17, 2008, 02:36:40 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: September 17, 2008, 02:36:44 PM »

Casey is an UGLY HORSE FACE!!!!!!!

What does Casey's appearance have to do with anything.

Janet

...her appearance has a LOT to do w/ everything - cuz i'm sick of looking at it.
AND,
What does "who is the Father?  Lee is Caylee's Father.  Casey was molested...blah blah"
what does any of THAT have to do w/ it either???

Exactly dejasade!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: September 17, 2008, 02:37:34 PM »

July 21 interview of CA by Greta

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388741,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: Have you -- I mean, obviously, the police are suspicious of your daughter's statement about the baby-sitter. So let me ask you. Have you ever seen or met that baby-sitter? Are you able to even corroborate her existence?

ANTHONY: You know what? I have to because I trust my daughter.

VAN SUSTEREN: But you've never -- and I believe that you love your daughter...

ANTHONY: I've never seen her.

VAN SUSTEREN: I believe that ...

(CROSSTALK)

ANTHONY: I've never seen God, but I know he's there, OK? I mean...

VAN SUSTEREN: OK.

ANTHONY: ... That's the only thing I can say.

VAN SUSTEREN: You have faith.

ANTHONY: I have faith.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did your daughter ever talk about her before your granddaughter disappeared?

ANTHONY: Yes, and the police are aware of that. And this person, whether her name is Zani (ph) or whatever, she's been part of conversation, normal conversation, for the last three years prior to Caylee's birth. So I don't think this is somebody that's been fabricated in the last, you know, week or two to cover up tracks that -- So again, I don't have the strength and energy to think about this or focus on that.

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 12:57 PM EDT 
Created: Thursday, 24 Jul 2008, 9:21 PM EDT 

Dispatch: who has her? Do you have a name?

Casey: her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.

Dispatch: who is that? Babysitter?

Casey: she's been my nanny for about a year and a half. Almost two years.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=844602E9D5CB9ABC285A7477965278FD?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: September 17, 2008, 02:39:49 PM »

I don't have a job, but I need a nanny.

Peace Monkeys
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: September 17, 2008, 02:40:57 PM »

Exactly, Casey was sure to give the name of Jeffery Micheal Hopkins as well as Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales, very specific names because they don't exist.

Well, she likes books like Zanny the Nanny - don't know if this is the same Jeff or not, and you all may have already seen this too.

Broken Under Interrogation, by Jeffrey M. Hopkins, brings into stark perspective the lasting impact of war’s painful legacy; a world morally skewed by cruelty and twisted with self-interest. Through a series of reminiscences scattered throughout a brutal interrogation, Hopkins’s jolting and austere portrayal of one man’s crusade to mete out justice challenges pat notions of right and wrong, good and evil, and the sanctity of the American Dream. Hopkins explores human nature in a context overflowing with moral ambiguity and ethical doubt, where the lines between justice and degradation become blurred, if not made thoroughly invisible. With “kick in the teeth” style and a narrative voice that demands attention, Broken Under Interrogation imparts a cautionary tale of what might be: a story as chilling in its contemporary significance as it is ominous in its vision of the future.

About the Author
Jeffrey M. Hopkins is a native of Peoria Illinois. He received a B.A. in Philosophy from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, where he enlisted in the United States Army to repay student loans. He was twice deployed to Iraq, where he experienced war first hand. He currently lives in California. This is his first book of fiction.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: September 17, 2008, 02:41:38 PM »

Carpe...did you see that NG used this on her show this week!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: September 17, 2008, 02:42:11 PM »

July 21 interview of CA by Greta

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388741,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: Have you -- I mean, obviously, the police are suspicious of your daughter's statement about the baby-sitter. So let me ask you. Have you ever seen or met that baby-sitter? Are you able to even corroborate her existence?

ANTHONY: You know what? I have to because I trust my daughter.

VAN SUSTEREN: But you've never -- and I believe that you love your daughter...

ANTHONY: I've never seen her.

VAN SUSTEREN: I believe that ...

(CROSSTALK)

ANTHONY: I've never seen God, but I know he's there, OK? I mean...

VAN SUSTEREN: OK.

ANTHONY: ... That's the only thing I can say.

VAN SUSTEREN: You have faith.

ANTHONY: I have faith.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did your daughter ever talk about her before your granddaughter disappeared?

ANTHONY: Yes, and the police are aware of that. And this person, whether her name is Zani (ph) or whatever, she's been part of conversation, normal conversation, for the last three years prior to Caylee's birth. So I don't think this is somebody that's been fabricated in the last, you know, week or two to cover up tracks that -- So again, I don't have the strength and energy to think about this or focus on that.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=844602E9D5CB9ABC285A7477965278FD?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I'm sure her job was talked about for the last 2 yrs also, however, it was  fabrication Cindy! No job, no money, no nanny!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: September 17, 2008, 02:44:07 PM »

Protecting Casey is what this has been about since day 1. They know, they ALL now. But it helps somewhat in Casey's defense to have NO body found. Mothers always protect their young. Well, not Casey of course.

I love my daughter and would do all manner of things to protect her too. But this is too much. Aren't they being eaten alive by the guilt? Heck, I accidentally scratched a parked car once and left a note for the driver b/c I felt so guilty.   

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: September 17, 2008, 02:45:41 PM »

I don't have a job, but I need a nanny.

this just reminded me of something I thought about the other day......NANNY???  Who really says they have a nanny other than movie stars, rich people, and Europeans.  Babysitter YES - but NANNY NO.....IMO this is just another part of the make believe world that Casey lived in. Sitter is much more commonly used here in Mo, and when I lived in TX..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: September 17, 2008, 02:46:36 PM »

Unfit Parents Are Failing Florida's Children
By memmay151, published Aug 24, 2008

The tragedy of child abuse and neglect related fatalities have been brought into our homes by media reports nearly every day. We hear about these horrors and yet these crimes against children continue to grow. In the United States 4 children each day die from abuse or neglect resulting from maltreatment by a parent.

Recently in Florida these crimes against young children were reported;

Child reported missing a month after her disappearance.

Police in Orange County are trying to find a 2 year old girl, Caylee Anthony, who hasn't been seen for more than a month. Authorities were notified by the child's grandparents.

The child's mother, Casey Anthony, told police she dropped of Caylee with a baby sitter on June 9th, and then lost contact with her.

Ms. Anthony is charged with child neglect and providing false information to law enforcement officials. She spent 6 weeks in jail and was released on $500,000 bail to her parents where she will be monitored by an electronic ankle device.

Judge frees mom convicted in baby's tub death.

A judge threw out a jury's determination that a 21-year old woman was guilty of neglect in the death of her 9-month old son, who was left in a bathtub last year with his 2-year old sister. The water was running.

A jury acquitted Katrina Brooks of aggravated manslaughter of a child, but the jurors determined she was guilty of child neglect. Brooks had left the children alone in the tub while she visited with an aunt in another room.

Circuit Judge William Fuente ruled that child neglect must be a "willful" act. That means Brooks must have voluntarily broken the law.

Brooks, therefore, is free of all criminal wrongdoing in the death of her son.

Jamel Lee Smith was arraigned Thursday on charges of aggravated manslaughter in connection with the July death of a 2-month-old boy he was baby-sitting.

Smith was originally charged with first-degree murder, but his defense attorney said autopsy results showed that the baby had injuries inflicted before he was in Smith's care.

Smith told police he dropped the baby. The manslaughter charge was based on his failure to call 911, according to Miami-Dade Assistant Public Defender Herb Smith.

''I think that they really believe that he didn't intend to harm the child,'' Smith said. ``He just didn't call 911.''

The baby's mother, Obsier Rosemberg, was charged with child neglect resulting in great harm.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami-dade/story/672983.html

Florida cases.

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.