May 22, 2024, 11:49:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 261359 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: February 28, 2009, 01:51:57 PM »

I was reading trying to catch up and it jumped out at me as well, but maybe because it was the same poster that was so rude not to long ago with the night crew here.
Yea ... I see that avi and just roll right by ... the attitude is more than this old monkey can take.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #601 on: February 28, 2009, 01:53:09 PM »

eeeerrrrrrrr........I think 'vicks vaporizing rub' is for your chest/throat/neck area (external) ... not your feet. Why put it on your feet? 

Nut, it's one of those so-called old wives tales.  I've personally known people who swear by it, although I've never tried it myself.  I have hot feet, so couldn't stand wearing socks.

OHhhhhh.......ok ... lol, I remember now 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: February 28, 2009, 01:53:15 PM »

Just want to know.  Will be talking dogs and pets  forever on Caylee thread?

You know who.

Btw I have a pet, also. Jeeps, let me take PAGES about his or her behavior.

I know times are....but there is a thread for pets. 

Please stop it--there is a thread. 

In love all Monkeys....

My gut reaction response to the post above would be YES. 

I didn't see posts about dogs jumping out at me but I did see this post, go figure    There may have been some off topic chatter while people were waiting to see Lee's deposition.  I tend to let that slide when it's slow in the case, I suggest you do the same.

Sorry I love this response~officially almost peed my pants on the gut reaction reply.........and then a bully comes on and attacks JSM?? WTF, JSM is one of the kindest, sweetest posters ever and I don't think she has a mean bone in her body. I was so happy when I read today to see all you monkeys step up to the plate to defend JSM Kudos to you all...

I'm still scratching my furry head trying to figure out why she would zero in on JSM.
She is one of the kindest posters. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #603 on: February 28, 2009, 01:53:21 PM »

Just want to know.  Will be talking dogs and pets  forever on Caylee thread?

You know who.

Btw I have a pet, also. Jeeps, let me take PAGES about his or her behavior.

I know times are....but there is a thread for pets. 

Please stop it--there is a thread. 

In love all Monkeys....

My gut reaction response to the post above would be YES. 

I didn't see posts about dogs jumping out at me but I did see this post, go figure    There may have been some off topic chatter while people were waiting to see Lee's deposition.  I tend to let that slide when it's slow in the case, I suggest you do the same.

Sorry I love this response~officially almost peed my pants on the gut reaction reply.........and then a bully comes on and attacks JSM?? WTF, JSM is one of the kindest, sweetest posters ever and I don't think she has a mean bone in her body. I was so happy when I read today to see all you monkeys step up to the plate to defend JSM Kudos to you all...

JSM is a wonderfully kind poster and I just do not see how anyone could be so mean. I have been reading here for quite some time and I have never seen a mean post by JSM. I was just shocked to see someone posting about OUR JSM that way.   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: February 28, 2009, 01:53:21 PM »

I am just really bothered by Lee.  From the first time I heard his LE interview and he laughed.  NEVER have I heard panic or sorrow in his voice.  I am 33 years old and I could not imagine my uncle laughing or being nonchalant if I were to go missing at age 3 or 33!  He would be devastated.  I was once in an accident as a child and burnt badly on my feet.  I recovered well and I have no scars because of the age that it happened.  To this day my uncle cannot talk about the accident without becoming tearful.  It is sickening to see how these people have acted at the loss of Caylee's life.  They have all cheated her and let her down.  She was disgarded by all of them when KC dumped her in the woods.
That's because your uncle, like a lot of us have real emotions, and react to situations in a normal way, or what appears to be a normal way of doing things and reacting. Lee is seriously lacking normal emotions, I think he thinks this is a game, just like his sister. I have to say after watching Cindy and George all these months, how could their children be somewhat normal? 

What a toxic household.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: February 28, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can
say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot
like my sister as far as how we would react.

John Morgan: I can tell.

That was priceless !   [ I love Mr. Morgan ]
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 28, 2009, 01:56:12 PM »

I was reading trying to catch up and it jumped out at me as well, but maybe because it was the same poster that was so rude not to long ago with the night crew here.
Yea ... I see that avi and just roll right by ... the attitude is more than this old monkey can take.

I so feel your pain. I am a bit confused though... that poster went about complaining of the way we monkeys post and being rude and insulting,yet still comes back to post and continues to complain about how we monkeys post.   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: February 28, 2009, 01:59:32 PM »

I'm still scratching my furry head trying to figure out why she would zero in on JSM.
Remind me to ask JSM what she was wearing yesterday ... A BIG OLE BULLSEYE?!   

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #608 on: February 28, 2009, 02:00:05 PM »

Hey, you guys remember the 'vicks' that some of us rubbed on our feet?    

Yeah.. well I'm here to tell ya that it does not work after all.  *cries* 

It went from a cold and bad cough, to the flu and worse cough, to bronchial pneumonia, pleurisy, an even worse cough, and now a broken rib. 

The pain meds are something else tho!!   

Just started them this morning and am having a hard time focusing my eyes, so am gonna go take a nap.  Will leave this on in case of something crazy happening, just yell, ok?   

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTT on vicks!!   

Hi Wyks....I hope you're feeling better soon !!

I used the "Vicks Foot Treatment" on my daughter a few weeks back and it worked
great !!! We had some high test cough syrup to back it up just in case but I wanted to try this out...she got well in a couple of days but the cough stopped that night and she slept thru the night for the first time in days..now we can save the syrup for future use.

perhaps it has to do with what is causing the coughing ??

Take the meds that work (everyone is different) and get better soon...who else will laugh at my bad jokes if you're not here..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: February 28, 2009, 02:02:20 PM »

I am just really bothered by Lee.  From the first time I heard his LE interview and he laughed.  NEVER have I heard panic or sorrow in his voice.  I am 33 years old and I could not imagine my uncle laughing or being nonchalant if I were to go missing at age 3 or 33!  He would be devastated.  I was once in an accident as a child and burnt badly on my feet.  I recovered well and I have no scars because of the age that it happened.  To this day my uncle cannot talk about the accident without becoming tearful.  It is sickening to see how these people have acted at the loss of Caylee's life.  They have all cheated her and let her down.  She was disgarded by all of them when KC dumped her in the woods.
That's because your uncle, like a lot of us have real emotions, and react to situations in a normal way, or what appears to be a normal way of doing things and reacting. Lee is seriously lacking normal emotions, I think he thinks this is a game, just like his sister. I have to say after watching Cindy and George all these months, how could their children be somewhat normal? 

What a toxic household.

Makes me think all four of them should be quarantined and isolated to 4937 Hopespring Dr., Orlando, FL for an indefinite period of time not to be less than 60 years or more than 150 years to contain the spread of illness by limiting other people's exposure to it. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: February 28, 2009, 02:02:49 PM »

Remind me to ask JSM what she was wearing yesterday ... A BIG OLE BULLSEYE?!   

I know.Her day just got worse as it went on.
I have days like that at home,but never here.Everydbody has always been nice to me.
Some of these other monkeys would have ripped that poster to threads. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: February 28, 2009, 02:02:55 PM »

I believe all four of the Anthonys, sat together and came up with this scenario, my only question would be, with four adults you would think you could come up with a believable story, and not something that maybe only a few nitwits would believe. 

It's as if the 3 stooges plus 1 more stooge came up with fiasco! 

You know, I don't think that they are very well educated or intelligent for starters - and then factor in the obvious fact we have all observed from the beginning that none of them respect the truth.  The lies are spoken and unspoken - told and acted out.  What a tortured way to live.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: February 28, 2009, 02:03:29 PM »

eeeerrrrrrrr........I think 'vicks vaporizing rub' is for your chest/throat/neck area (external) ... not your feet. Why put it on your feet? 

Nut, it's one of those so-called old wives tales.  I've personally known people who swear by it, although I've never tried it myself.  I have hot feet, so couldn't stand wearing socks.

I think reflexology is why it works....it's a proven science (not junk science either)
but you do have to watch out for those old wives tales...especially if you're an old husband

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: February 28, 2009, 02:06:51 PM »

I think reflexology is why it works....it's a proven science (not junk science either)
but you do have to watch out for those old wives tales...especially if you're an old husband

SS, are you referring to yourself as old?  Oh my, what would that me?   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: February 28, 2009, 02:08:53 PM »

Makes me think all four of them should be quarantined and isolated to 4937 Hopespring Dr., Orlando, FL for an indefinite period of time not to be less than 60 years or more than 150 years to contain the spread of illness by limiting other people's exposure to it. 
  I love that GO!   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: February 28, 2009, 02:12:37 PM »

I don't think Lee was prepared for the deposition, I think ZG's lawyers tricked him and led him to think that the press was going to be in the room. I think Lee's lawyer came prepared to serve papers as soon as that happened but the press did not enter the room and he couldn't do it. Lee had no choice but to answer and this became a showcase for his complete lack of empathy for Caylee. With the exception of the very toxic relationship with his mother Cindy and sister slore he cares for nothing and no one. 

Yes, I heard Mr. Morgan explain the delightful turn of events which ultimately led Lee to have to testify !      Mr. Morgan is brilliant - the genuine article.

Lee actually frightens me.  [ He also should get rid of his unattractive sideburns ]
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 28, 2009, 02:15:18 PM »

I'm not sure...but I know better than to ask

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: February 28, 2009, 02:17:07 PM »

I don't think Lee was prepared for the deposition, I think ZG's lawyers tricked him and led him to think that the press was going to be in the room. I think Lee's lawyer came prepared to serve papers as soon as that happened but the press did not enter the room and he couldn't do it. Lee had no choice but to answer and this became a showcase for his complete lack of empathy for Caylee. With the exception of the very toxic relationship with his mother Cindy and sister slore he cares for nothing and no one. 

HUMMMMMMMMMMM.....had not thought of that angle. Good thinking. I think Lee went in the doors with a billybad ass attitude. Re.. arms crossed and defiant looking. But for the life of me I can not figure out the laughing. It didn't seem to be a nervous laugh....just a nonchalant kind of laugh.

I think Lee was pretending to be casual & not worried... and pretending not to be furious that he actually had to be in 'the hot seat' after all.  I think he was livid actually.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #618 on: February 28, 2009, 02:20:41 PM »

I'm not sure...but I know better than to ask

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: February 28, 2009, 02:21:15 PM »

Yes, I heard Mr. Morgan explain the delightful turn of events which ultimately led Lee to have to testify !      Mr. Morgan is brilliant - the genuine article.

Lee actually frightens me.  [ He also should get rid of his unattractive sideburns ]

That was great wasn't it.. I had to laugh when he was talking about that. Lee picked a wonder dummy for an attorney too apparently, so yes,he is just like his sister in many ways.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.