May 22, 2024, 01:42:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 381419 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1220 on: August 21, 2009, 07:53:39 PM »

Awe poor Casey may be having a breakdown.   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: August 21, 2009, 07:54:12 PM »

am i really hearing george saying...i don't remember meeting Leonard? whats he trying to say?  ummm..this guy just showed up with my kid and he saying he posted her bond?  but then we hired him to protect us?  oh jeeze.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: August 21, 2009, 07:57:44 PM »

Tony Padilla 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

I know a number of you might be upset by this, but the Anthony's (George and Cindy) are great people. I truly love and care for both of them. They might be abrasive at times but they are very nice people. We still talk on occassion. Please look at them with a different point of view. They lost their granddaughter and as twisted as Casey might be they are about to lose their daughter. That's very difficult!!

Do I detect a rift in the Padilla/Padilla camp? I am remembering something today about the group really wasn't a group, that Tony really wasn't related to Lenny, and that they had just by happenstance came together in this endevour to get Skanky out of jail the first time. It appeared when I heard it, that Tony was distancing himself from Lenny and the rest. Where did I hear that? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: August 21, 2009, 08:00:58 PM »

Tony Padilla 

I know a number of you might be upset by this, but the Anthony's (George and Cindy) are great people. I truly love and care for both of them. They might be abrasive at times but they are very nice people. We still talk on occassion. Please look at them with a different point of view. They lost their granddaughter and as twisted as Casey might be they are about to lose their daughter. That's very difficult!!

well i'm glad they have a friend.  they're gonna need all they can get.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1224 on: August 21, 2009, 08:01:40 PM »

By the other posts I am reading there is a rift between the Padillas.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: August 21, 2009, 08:02:09 PM »

Tony Padilla 

Do I detect a rift in the Padilla/Padilla camp? I am remembering something today about the group really wasn't a group, that Tony really wasn't related to Lenny, and that they had just by happenstance came together in this endevour to get Skanky out of jail the first time. It appeared when I heard it, that Tony was distancing himself from Lenny and the rest. Where did I hear that? 
i don't know???   i thought Leonard was Tony's uncle?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: August 21, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »

Have we ever really seen Tony Padilla?  I'm just asking, because all I have ever known is his name, and that he is in California.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: August 21, 2009, 08:07:59 PM »

Have we ever really seen Tony Padilla?  I'm just asking, because all I have ever known is his name, and that he is in California.
All I know that Tony was verified as Tony Padilla by the owner of WS, back in August 2008. Now whether that is true or not, I can't say, but it is interesting reading what he is saying.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: August 21, 2009, 08:08:40 PM »

Awe poor Casey may be having a breakdown.   

poor thing...her timing is sooo bad.  maybe like a year and some months behind.   

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: August 21, 2009, 08:10:29 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

I know she knows both of them and can set the record straight.  They are nephew and uncle..and Leonard is a bit of a loose cannon..never sure what he will say until he says it.  But they are both very smart and very savvy.  Leonard made sure , as well as Tony, that what they were signing held no water....let's just say Baez can't add things on after the fact.  JMHO though.

Blink..can you set the record straight here?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: August 21, 2009, 08:11:00 PM »

Tony Padilla 

That's exactly what I was thinking.  I'm not even going to apologize for this.....nice people do not continue to act in the way they do.....nice people do not make money off of their murdered grandchild and lie to cover up for the murderer.....nice people thank those who worked endlessly to bring home their deceased loved one. I could go on, but we all know the story.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: August 21, 2009, 08:12:49 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

I know she knows both of them and can set the record straight.  They are nephew and uncle..and Leonard is a bit of a loose cannon..never sure what he will say until he says it.  But they are both very smart and very savvy.  Leonard made sure , as well as Tony, that what they were signing held no water....let's just say Baez can't add things on after the fact.  JMHO though.

I wish she would. Tony says he still loves Leonard, but upset with how he handled things..... Tony is saying he signed a separate agreement, wonder if that is true?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: August 21, 2009, 08:13:09 PM »

All I know that Tony was verified as Tony Padilla by the owner of WS, back in August 2008. Now whether that is true or not, I can't say, but it is interesting reading what he is saying.
I think so too, and I'm glad you are posting them. Thank you!   an angelic monkey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: August 21, 2009, 08:15:49 PM »

Tony Padilla 

That's exactly what I was thinking.  I'm not even going to apologize for this.....nice people do not continue to act in the way they do.....nice people do not make money off of their murdered grandchild and lie to cover up for the murderer.....nice people thank those who worked endlessly to bring home their deceased loved one. I could go on, but we all know the story.
yep! an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: August 21, 2009, 08:16:30 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

I was sort of going by what Blink said today about the documents that Bozo presented today in court WERE NOT the documents that Tony signed, and that Linda Burdick knew it. It seems what he presented were COPIES and maybe NOT what were originally signed by any of them. And it seems by what is being reportedly said on WS today that Tony is backing away from Leonard. It just makes me wonder why all of the sudden Tony thinks the Anthonys are so "nice."

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: August 21, 2009, 08:21:24 PM »

Tony Padilla 

Well said.   You took the words out of my mouth.  How does he presume to know the 'real Anthonys'-  it is what you do that counts, not whatever baloney they have fed him. We have all watched those two for a year or more be abusive to people trying to find their grandchild, to lie and cover up for a murderer, be rude and combative with the lawyer taking their depositions in a case where their daughter cleaned out the bank account of her best friend....  I mean, just what do they have to do for some people to get it?  T. Padilla  you are living in lala land if you think there is anything redeeming in the character of George and Cindy- they have demonstrated time and time again what they are made of.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: August 21, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

I wish she would. Tony says he still loves Leonard, but upset with how he handled things..... Tony is saying he signed a separate agreement, wonder if that is true?
if Leonard is an agent under Tony's (pi) license in CA does the agreement apply to him as well?  i know lp has a bond license but does he have a pi as well?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: August 21, 2009, 08:24:17 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

if Leonard is an agent under Tony's (pi) license in CA does the agreement apply to him as well?  i know lp has a bond license but does he have a pi as well?

I do know that Lenny has a law degree. Whether it is current, I don't know, and if he is licenced, I don't know that either.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: August 21, 2009, 08:25:11 PM »

Shout out to Blink.

I was sort of going by what Blink said today about the documents that Bozo presented today in court WERE NOT the documents that Tony signed, and that Linda Burdick knew it. It seems what he presented were COPIES and maybe NOT what were originally signed by any of them. And it seems by what is being reportedly said on WS today that Tony is backing away from Leonard. It just makes me wonder why all of the sudden Tony thinks the Anthonys are so "nice."
i agree BUT  (and a big one like mine )
how many Tony Padillas are there in ca (probably more than we could count) and NO OFFENSE but how really do we know that it is the Tony Padilla related to the case....heck, i could be Tony Padilla.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: August 21, 2009, 08:26:18 PM »

OK, forgive me, been up since 4:30 am. I'm not getting why the prosecution was confirming with George that Padilla's Posse wasn't suppose to talk to the Ant's unless Biazzz was there. I thought it was told that Tracy heard a whole lot from Casey. What was the point of this questioning???

Bozo was trying to covey that the bondsmen were in his employ to "protect" the Anthony's. In other words, he made them all sign a contract of confidetiality and that they were under Bozo's veil of secrecy.   

Before Lenny even bonded Casey out he gave numerous interviews on TV and said repeatedly that once he had Casey at home he felt sure he could get her to talk...  if that wasn't obvious to Baez he is even more dumb than I thought he was. Does he really think Lenny did this out of a need to be philanthropic?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.