May 13, 2024, 08:40:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #612 5/2 - 5/4/2007  (Read 182312 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: May 03, 2007, 04:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
"RENTED"

might have been from K2 and JORAN

SMOKESCREEN

only a GUEST - STUDENT would have a RENTAL

SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE

Naw..I seem to recall someone witnessed that car following them. It was a smokescreen when Deepak mentioned he didn't know the men in the car driving next to them. They probably didnt even mention it until they saw the witness statements from the MB students. Just like how they never mentioned why they showed up at 12:30 AM.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: May 03, 2007, 04:28:42 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
"RENTED"

might have been from K2 and JORAN

SMOKESCREEN

only a GUEST - STUDENT would have a RENTAL

SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE

Naw..I seem to recall someone witnessed that car following them. It was a smokescreen when Deepak mentioned he didn't know the men in the car driving next to them. They probably didnt even mention it until they saw the witness statements from the MB students. Just like how they never mentioned why they showed up at 12:30 AM.

but but but but but but....who was the someone ?

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: May 03, 2007, 04:28:53 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"

5/21 & 6/4 were Saturdays in 2005....that's a two week span...he could have been anywhere between VA & Costa Rica..

There is an 'in-flight' pic labeled 'Florida-USA' and it's dated May 21, 2005.  Might have been headed back to Costa Rica then??

Yes, saw that...was that the American Airlines pic?

Yep.  There were some others from Washington DC during that time as well.

I'm not sure this is the right guy.  He seems really young.  Unless he snapped a pic by accident showing a plane landing in Costa Rica with Natalee on it, I'm not sure this is the person interviewed a whole year later.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: May 03, 2007, 04:30:22 PM »

does anyone know where that frog is posting pictures at?  I saw him a few pages back talking about posting search pics or something?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: May 03, 2007, 04:32:55 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Rob"
I just grabbed this screen shot.. you have all seen this before...

There were about 6 shots exactly just like this one in various positions as the car moved through the camera angle. There was no car behind them in the video.

I just said that.  

Ever feel like no one reads your posts?

sorry, did you say something?

I guess everybody ignores me because I'm Dutch.   Sad

The reporter Herbert Teal was actually an employee of Dairio.  He was the one who called in LIVE on Fox about chasing a car with Natalee in the back seat.

Jossy later said the man was intoxicated and sent to rehab.  At one time we checked and he was still listed as an employee so evidently he did not get fired for that.

Bondia/Julia/Glenda/Witch posted of several instances of them chasing people that they thought was Natalee.  Apparently any blonde with long blonde hair qualified for a while.  Several bogus sightings at ATM and copying passport, etc.

Eager to prove she was still alive.  A lie.

No one ever saw her alive again after that night and after being in the company of J2K.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: May 03, 2007, 04:35:10 PM »

does anyone know where that frog is posting pictures at?  I saw him a few pages back talking about posting search pics or something?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

I'm not Bueller and it's not even my day off  but I can't find them either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: May 03, 2007, 04:35:35 PM »

This Andres is questioned as a witness and not a suspect.

The only kind of person I can think of who would have been called in this many times would be the bartender who got the call from sobbing one allegedly claiming to know more or have been a party to Natalee's disappearance.  It could also be a bartender from Carlos and Charlies that night.

Or it could be a another security guard.  It just about has to be somebody on the ground and present that Sunday night.  Bartenders just come to mind as people who should have been questioned that many times.

I have looked as much as I have had time today but have not located statements taken from bartenders.  But as slow as ALE was maybe I have not gotten far enough.

JMO

A few I see listed from Carlos & Charlies:

Alberto Nacach: witness statement by the Carlos & Charlies owner
June 21, 2005

Martin Loyza: witness statement by the Carlos & Charlies owner
June 21, 2005

Carmen Mendoza: witness statement by the Carlos & Charlies owner
June 21, 2005

Rob van der Land: witness statement by the Carlos & Charlies owner
June 21, 2005

Maria Figaroa: witness statement by the Carlos & Charlies owner
June 22, 2005

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: May 03, 2007, 04:37:20 PM »

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Last 3 posts here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1066&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: May 03, 2007, 04:37:40 PM »

The reporter Herbert Teal was actually an employee of Dairio.  He was the one who called in LIVE on Fox about chasing a car with Natalee in the back seat.

Jossy later said the man was intoxicated and sent to rehab.  At one time we checked and he was still listed as an employee so evidently he did not get fired for that.

Bondia/Julia/Glenda/Witch posted of several instances of them chasing people that they thought was Natalee.  Apparently any blonde with long blonde hair qualified for a while.  Several bogus sightings at ATM and copying passport, etc.

No one ever saw her alive again after that night and after being in the company of J2K.

JMO

Dutch?  Your Dutch?  When did you turn Dutch? How did this happen?
SAY IT ISNT SOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: May 03, 2007, 04:41:03 PM »

Quote from: "vms"

The only kind of person I can think of who would have been called in this many times would be the bartender who got the call from sobbing one allegedly claiming to know more or have been a party to Natalee's disappearance.  It could also be a bartender from Carlos and Charlies that night.

Or it could be a another security guard.  It just about has to be somebody on the ground and present that Sunday night.  Bartenders just come to mind as people who should have been questioned that many times.

I have looked as much as I have had time today but have not located statements taken from bartenders.  But as slow as ALE was maybe I have not gotten far enough.

JMO

June 21, 2005

June 21, 2005

June 21, 2005

June 21, 2005

June 22, 2005

Geez, I told you I need sleep, The owner is the first one listed, the rest are employees... Embarassed

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: May 03, 2007, 04:41:29 PM »

The pictures Kermit posted and mentioned are in the Photo Evaluation Thread - here in the Natalee Holloway forum.  (last couple pages)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: May 03, 2007, 04:41:49 PM »

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Last 3 posts here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1066&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60

thanks vms
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 03, 2007, 04:41:53 PM »

honestly

The Dutch will come back after reviewing everything and they will be shaking their heads (if they are not already ) in DISGUST, HORRORS and
INCREDULOUS DISBELIEF about how the ARUBA LAW DISINFORCEMENT
handled this whole thing

first.......... they will get joran paulus and K2

second............ they will get some OFFICIALS from the ISLAND

its we call a DOUBLE PLAY  Cool

Robots,
That is my fervent prayer.  The way some officials failed to do their jobs in this has to be criminal.  I don't think I for one will ever be satisfied until some justice is meted out to them as well.  

Dennis Jacobs, destroyer of evidence, might be a good place to start, too.  But the jokers taking these statements are not exactly giving it their best shot, either.

Lots of officials seem to have been all too eager to have this go away.  Eager enough to do what exactly remains to be seen.

Art Woods is correct.  This is a professional cover up.  It would never have been possible without the help of officials.

I hate them all.

Those who love God hate evil.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: May 03, 2007, 04:44:18 PM »

*******, I found the transcript on AMW. Not much on the white car but it adds to the Guido theory. Notice also the statement by the three fishermen who never saw them on the beach.

LINK: http://www.amw.com/pdf/Holloway_Opsporing_Verzocht_Transcript.pdf

EXCERPT:

M. KORT
Supposedly, Joran was picked up again at Fisherman’s Huts by the grey Honda Civic. There is also a testimony that he walked home on bare feet. And if someone saw that, we would love to hear about it.

FRITS
In particular you are looking for people who saw Natalee there on the beach at that time. In the company of others - or alone. Because it is still possiblemthat she had started to walk back to the hotel on her own.
And also important here is that if certain people were at that place and can
testify that they did not seen anyone, you definitely would like to speak
with them?

M. KORT
Yes, of course. Already three fishermen have talked to the police. They’ve told us that they have been there the whole night and saw nothing. Still, we would like to talk to more people that have been there for a long period of time and saw nothing…or something or somebody.

FRITS
Like for example a car in the surroundings of the Fisherman’s Huts?

M. KORT
Indeed. It is possible the grey Honda was spotted, but we would like to have information about any other car as well.

FRITS
You mention this for a specific reason?

M. KORT
Well, it has been mentioned that a white car was following the grey Honda, and this white car was annoyingly chasing the Honda. Who was the driver or who saw this? And does anyone have an idea who was driving this white car?

FRITS
For all clarity: I must repeat we are still dealing with the night of Sunday the 29th to Monday the 30th of May 2005! This is where all the statements end. Natalee would have been left behind on the beach at the Fisherman’s Huts and it is unclear what has happened to her since. But the Aruban police wants to know another thing about an occurrence on
that same spot.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: May 03, 2007, 04:47:05 PM »

JMO

June 21, 2005

June 21, 2005

June 21, 2005

June 21, 2005

June 22, 2005

Thanks for those VMS. Unbelievable that they would wait three weeks to question the bartenders at Carlos & Charlies. Weren't in any hurry to solve the case, were they?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: May 03, 2007, 04:49:16 PM »

JMO

Dutch?  Your Dutch?  When did you turn Dutch? How did this happen?
SAY IT ISNT SOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: May 03, 2007, 04:49:18 PM »

5/21 & 6/4 were Saturdays in 2005....that's a two week span...he could have been anywhere between VA & Costa Rica..

There is an 'in-flight' pic labeled 'Florida-USA' and it's dated May 21, 2005.  Might have been headed back to Costa Rica then??

Yes, saw that...was that the American Airlines pic?

Yep.  There were some others from Washington DC during that time as well.

I'm not sure this is the right guy.  He seems really young.  Unless he snapped a pic by accident showing a plane landing in Costa Rica with Natalee on it, I'm not sure this is the person interviewed a whole year later.

Tend to agree....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: May 03, 2007, 04:54:34 PM »

Tend to agree....

I do see an Andres Meneses who is a Latin Music producer and publisher out of Chicago.  I wonder if he had any of his clients performing at the Soul Beach Festival?  Do you know if there is a list of the performers who were at that event?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: May 03, 2007, 04:56:48 PM »

honestly

The Dutch will come back after reviewing everything and they will be shaking their heads (if they are not already ) in DISGUST, HORRORS and
INCREDULOUS DISBELIEF about how the ARUBA LAW DISINFORCEMENT
handled this whole thing

first.......... they will get joran paulus and K2

second............ they will get some OFFICIALS from the ISLAND

its we call a DOUBLE PLAY  Cool

Robots,
That is my fervent prayer.  The way some officials failed to do their jobs in this has to be criminal.  I don't think I for one will ever be satisfied until some justice is meted out to them as well.  

Dennis Jacobs, destroyer of evidence, might be a good place to start, too.  But the jokers taking these statements are not exactly giving it their best shot, either.

Lots of officials seem to have been all too eager to have this go away.  Eager enough to do what exactly remains to be seen.

Art Woods is correct.  This is a professional cover up.  It would never have been possible without the help of officials.

I hate them all.

Those who love God hate evil.

JMO

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: May 03, 2007, 04:59:34 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

*******, I found the transcript on AMW. Not much on the white car but it adds to the Guido theory. Notice also the statement by the three fishermen who never saw them on the beach.

LINK: http://www.amw.com/pdf/Holloway_Opsporing_Verzocht_Transcript.pdf

EXCERPT:

M. KORT
Supposedly, Joran was picked up again at Fisherman’s Huts by the grey Honda Civic. There is also a testimony that he walked home on bare feet. And if someone saw that, we would love to hear about it.

FRITS
In particular you are looking for people who saw Natalee there on the beach at that time. In the company of others - or alone. Because it is still possiblemthat she had started to walk back to the hotel on her own.
And also important here is that if certain people were at that place and can
testify that they did not seen anyone, you definitely would like to speak
with them?

M. KORT
Yes, of course. Already three fishermen have talked to the police. They’ve told us that they have been there the whole night and saw nothing. Still, we would like to talk to more people that have been there for a long period of time and saw nothing…or something or somebody.

FRITS
Like for example a car in the surroundings of the Fisherman’s Huts?

M. KORT
Indeed. It is possible the grey Honda was spotted, but we would like to have information about any other car as well.

FRITS
You mention this for a specific reason?

M. KORT
Well, it has been mentioned that a white car was following the grey Honda, and this white car was annoyingly chasing the Honda. Who was the driver or who saw this? And does anyone have an idea who was driving this white car?

FRITS
For all clarity: I must repeat we are still dealing with the night of Sunday the 29th to Monday the 30th of May 2005! This is where all the statements end. Natalee would have been left behind on the beach at the Fisherman’s Huts and it is unclear what has happened to her since. But the Aruban police wants to know another thing about an occurrence on
that same spot.

Good find!! I beleave a MB kid mentioned this in his statements. Maybee it wasnt a rental at all? I beleave there was a witness who saw them driving in the vicinity of the sloots home as well. 1:40 AM I think they were all at the sloots house.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.