May 17, 2024, 08:47:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 293014 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: September 26, 2011, 09:41:03 AM »

REMEMBERING

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: September 26, 2011, 12:08:12 PM »

http://www.kpax.com/news/judge-more-than-doubles-casey-anthony-s-bill-to-over-217-000/
Judge more than doubles Casey Anthony's bill
Posted: Sep 24, 2011 8:19 AM by CNN Wire Staff
Updated: Sep 26, 2011 9:45 AM

ORLANDO, FL - A Florida judge on Friday more than doubled the tab -- to more than $217,000 -- that Casey Anthony must pay to authorities for the costs of investigating the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Orange County Superior Court Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. had issued a ruling last week mandating that Anthony -- who was acquitted in July in the girl's murder but convicted on four misdemeanor counts for lying to investigators -- must pay $97,626.98.

But he had then left the door open for more mandated payments, giving several Orange County Sheriff's Office employees a deadline to resubmit expense reports from when investigators opened a missing person's case for Caylee in July 2008 up through late September 29 of that year, when it was changed into a homicide investigation.

That culminated in Friday's ruling, ordering that Anthony must pay an additional $119,822.25 for expenses from the sheriff's office. This is on top of $25,837.96 that Perry previously said that department would receive. He ordered additional payments to other entities.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #402 on: September 26, 2011, 05:41:10 PM »

http://www.kpax.com/news/judge-more-than-doubles-casey-anthony-s-bill-to-over-217-000/
Judge more than doubles Casey Anthony's bill
Posted: Sep 24, 2011 8:19 AM by CNN Wire Staff
Updated: Sep 26, 2011 9:45 AM

ORLANDO, FL - A Florida judge on Friday more than doubled the tab -- to more than $217,000 -- that Casey Anthony must pay to authorities for the costs of investigating the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Orange County Superior Court Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. had issued a ruling last week mandating that Anthony -- who was acquitted in July in the girl's murder but convicted on four misdemeanor counts for lying to investigators -- must pay $97,626.98.

But he had then left the door open for more mandated payments, giving several Orange County Sheriff's Office employees a deadline to resubmit expense reports from when investigators opened a missing person's case for Caylee in July 2008 up through late September 29 of that year, when it was changed into a homicide investigation.

That culminated in Friday's ruling, ordering that Anthony must pay an additional $119,822.25 for expenses from the sheriff's office. This is on top of $25,837.96 that Perry previously said that department would receive. He ordered additional payments to other entities.

WOW!  This just made my day!   

I haven't followed this for several days as I was getting ready for my son's wedding!  It all went great and they left on their honeymoon this morning. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: September 26, 2011, 06:15:58 PM »

http://dalje.com/en-bestseller/production-halted-on-anthony-inspired-documentary/384866
SEPTEMBER 26 2011 23:03h
Production halted on Anthony-inspired documentary

The I Wanna Be On production company said it had intended to make "What Was I Thinking" to increase awareness of Borderline Personality Disorder and its impact on families and children.

Vincent Presti, the lead producer on the project, said he decided to halt production after reviewing initial footage.

"After consulting with other producers and creatives, I have decided to halt production to protect the families and children who have agreed to participate in the project," Presti said in a statement Monday. "Their stories are compelling and we have a creative, fiduciary duty to portray their stories with minimal impact on their future lives, especially their children. In light of the Casey Anthony trial, we feel that the project and its cast would benefit, even if not commercially, from some distance from this summer's events."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: September 26, 2011, 06:18:02 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2011/09/judge-to-casey-anthony-write-check-for-21749923.html
Judge to Casey Anthony: Write Check for $217,499.23
September 26, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: September 26, 2011, 06:34:51 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2011/09/judge-to-casey-anthony-write-check-for-21749923.html
September 26, 2011

awesome..am I correct that she can not file bankruptcy against this amount or with the IRS funds owed...?

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: September 26, 2011, 08:21:40 PM »

http://dalje.com/en-bestseller/production-halted-on-anthony-inspired-documentary/384866

The I Wanna Be On production company said it had intended to make "What Was I Thinking" to increase awareness of Borderline Personality Disorder and its impact on families and children.

Vincent Presti, the lead producer on the project, said he decided to halt production after reviewing initial footage.

"After consulting with other producers and creatives, I have decided to halt production to protect the families and children who have agreed to participate in the project," Presti said in a statement Monday. "Their stories are compelling and we have a creative, fiduciary duty to portray their stories with minimal impact on their future lives, especially their children. In light of the Casey Anthony trial, we feel that the project and its cast would benefit, even if not commercially, from some distance from this summer's events."

JMO..casey doesn't have a borderline personality disorder.
Jmo, casey is a black seed, she's just plain evil like the black widow.
People (the a's) are trying to soften her image.  Not going to happen, by trying to put a label on her.

Thanks for posting this article....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: September 26, 2011, 08:48:46 PM »

JMO..casey doesn't have a borderline personality disorder.
Jmo, casey is a black seed, she's just plain evil like the black widow.
People (the a's) are trying to soften her image.  Not going to happen, by trying to put a label on her.

Thanks for posting this article....

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: September 26, 2011, 08:51:29 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/319403/Casey-Anthonys-acquittal-could-affect-others-charged-in-serious-crimes
Casey Anthony's acquittal could affect others charged in serious crimes
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, September 26, 2011 6:12 PM
ORLANDO --

Weeks and months after the public outrage over Casey Anthony's acquittal continues to have an affect on others charged with serious crimes.

So are other high profile suspects are doomed when their day in court comes?

Anthony may not have been guilty in a court of law, but in the court of public opinion, she did it.

The public outcry over her acquittal may be making it easier for prosecutors to convict others.
Different Shades of Bias  http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Different-Shades-Of-Bias-0926.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: September 27, 2011, 08:20:11 AM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/onpolitix/alabama_onpolitix/sen-drafts-caylees-law-for-ala
Sen. drafts "Caylee's Law" for Ala.
Legislative session starts in February 2012
Updated: Tuesday, 27 Sep 2011, 6:49 AM CDT
Published : Tuesday, 27 Sep 2011, 6:49 AM CDT

The legislation stems from Casey Anthony not reporting her daughter missing for 31 days. Taylor says the case exposed a weakness in the law that needs closing. His bill would make it a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison for a parent or guardian to fail to report a child 12 or younger missing within 24 hours.

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: September 27, 2011, 08:26:32 AM »

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/onpolitix/alabama_onpolitix/sen-drafts-caylees-law-for-ala
Sen. drafts "Caylee's Law" for Ala.
Legislative session starts in February 2012
Updated: Tuesday, 27 Sep 2011, 6:49 AM CDT
Published : Tuesday, 27 Sep 2011, 6:49 AM CDT

The legislation stems from Casey Anthony not reporting her daughter missing for 31 days. Taylor says the case exposed a weakness in the law that needs closing. His bill would make it a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison for a parent or guardian to fail to report a child 12 or younger missing within 24 hours.

Tks again Trimm.
Every state SHOULD pass this...10 and up I would vote for!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: September 27, 2011, 09:44:07 AM »

September 26, 2011

awesome..am I correct that she can not file bankruptcy against this amount or with the IRS funds owed...?
I think you are correct,but will believe it when I see it. 
http://www.ehow.com/info_7819480_can-civil-judgment-discharged-bankruptcy.html
Civil Judgments Not Dischargeable

Bankruptcy laws exclude certain kinds of civil judgments from being discharged. Those include judgments arising from defaulted student loans (unless repayment causes unreasonable hardship); unpaid child support; delinquent alimony; personal injuries caused by intentional acts; fines and restitutions levied by government agencies; fraud or tax fraud; court-ordered compensation for drunk driving injuries; and debts to retirement funds. These civil judgments are not covered by the automatic stay provisions outlined in Step 2.

Read more: Can a Civil Judgment Be Discharged in a Bankruptcy? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_7819480_can-civil-judgment-discharged-bankruptcy.html#ixzz1Z9zAHUfj

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: September 27, 2011, 09:45:48 AM »

thanks for the info Trimm...

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #413 on: September 27, 2011, 10:24:36 AM »

I recieved this in my email inbox just a few minutes ago. In case anybody wants to sign.  They need 5000 siggies.

You have received the following message about "United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court" on Change.org

-------------------------------------------
Update about 'United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court' on Change.org

HERES THE LINK TO SIGN THE PETITION THAT GOES DIRECTLY TO WASHINGTON DC...THEY PROMISE TO ADDRESS IT PUBLICLY IF 5K SIGNATURES ARE RECEIVED....

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/try-casey-anthony-federal-court-lying-fbi-investigators/KCkZwXSD

Thanks for sharing Zoo!  I'm trying to sign it.  I created an account, had it activated and signed-on.  But the button to click to sign the petition is grayed out and won't let me sign.  Even shows I am signed on.   Still in need of 2288 by Oct 22nd.  So need to get this out their and they need to make it easier to use! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: September 27, 2011, 10:31:21 AM »

I recieved this in my email inbox just a few minutes ago. In case anybody wants to sign.  They need 5000 siggies.

You have received the following message about "United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court" on Change.org

Update about 'United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court' on Change.org

HERES THE LINK TO SIGN THE PETITION THAT GOES DIRECTLY TO WASHINGTON DC...THEY PROMISE TO ADDRESS IT PUBLICLY IF 5K SIGNATURES ARE RECEIVED....

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/try-casey-anthony-federal-court-lying-fbi-investigators/KCkZwXSD

Thanks for sharing Zoo!  I'm trying to sign it.  I created an account, had it activated and signed-on.  But the button to click to sign the petition is grayed out and won't let me sign.  Even shows I am signed on.   Still in need of 2288 by Oct 22nd.  So need to get this out their and they need to make it easier to use! 

same here..I also tried to sign it via facebook with no success..same thing...

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: September 27, 2011, 10:32:08 AM »

Update .........as of Sept 23rd 10:30pm est

signatures so far 1292

Needed 3,708

Think it will do any good if they get 5000???

I'm spreading the word on other sites and people, praying it get's enough and something is Done!  Spread the word,  5,000 is nothing compared to what Change.org got.  This is at least the official White House site.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: September 27, 2011, 10:33:44 AM »

Today as of 10:30a.m. EST they still need 2288 and have until Oct. 22nd

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: September 27, 2011, 10:39:31 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/09/hearing-set-this-week-for-felon-casey-anthony/
Hearing Set This Week For Felon Casey Anthony Sept.27,2011

~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 27, 2011, 11:12:31 AM »

same here..I also tried to sign it via facebook with no success..same thing...

Cookie, I finally was able to sign.  When you activate your email, it gives you a temporary password.  Once you sign in, using that, change your password to what you want it to be, then sign off.  When you sign on again, the SIGN button is green and clickable.

10 more sigs. since I signed it a short time ago!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: September 27, 2011, 12:05:10 PM »

thanks..I will go try it again...wish me luck!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.