May 21, 2024, 01:23:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 151010 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: April 25, 2007, 04:13:42 AM »

Quote from: "memphis"

"If he doesn't get this off me soon, I'm calling PETA!"  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: April 25, 2007, 06:37:55 AM »

link from Tjeerd at FOB regarding Joran (ran it through translator).

Print

25-04-2007 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------.  

Joran confess all its lies on

Almost two year after the mysterious disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba appeared there...  

...vandaag a

Book with the story of Joran van of the Ditch.  

Who a confession expects of Van of the Ditch, that is according to justice on Aruba concerned at the disappearance of the American girl, comes deceptions out.  

In De affair Natalee Holloway, my own story over her disappearance on Aruba tells Van of the Ditch only gladly 350 pages long over its life.  He tells detailed sore over its amoureuze conquests, its time in the prison and the problems with the media.  

Van of the Ditch does ask an attempt all to answer.  Yet remains the feeling that he not the back of its tongue has let see.  As the meanwhile 19-birthday student tells striking little over its meeting with Holloway.  

The chapter 'Joran meets Natalee' fits only twenty pages. Van of the Ditch tells in that how he with the good-looking blonde at the talk hits in a local club and her, approximately a hour later, takes along in the car of its Surinamese friends.  

According to Van of the Ditch, he do not walk and Holloway from on the beach next to the Mariott-hotel, far of her own hotel.  Over what self there plays, remains he on the plain.  They walk over the sand and going out a little bit.  The girl hits finished and closed outside consciousness.  That was happened in the car in such a way.  Holloway want that Van of the Ditch by her remains 'stars to look', but he leaves because he the next day examinations has.  

,, If I her really quite nicely had found, was I well with her to the stars remain look, but she was a girl for one night.  I knew her scarcely.  On that moment knew I not once more her name.  She fell in sleep.''  

Later on he writes:  ,, I say against Natalee:  'The car there is.  Last chance with to go'.  But she want not still.  I leave behind Natalee only.  I have not once real parting of her taken or said that I someone rang that me want to raise.''  

Not only that makes uncomfortable, also the fact that Van of the Ditch easy a lie more or less tells.  He tells them to me that otherwise very open over.  As he lied came, long before Holloway to Aruba, are friends against, parents and instructors.  Because he lied had and moneys stolen had of its parents, he stood under treatment of a psychiatrist.  Moreover he laid various various explanations off over that fatal evening.  The question is about which he now well the truth would speak?  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------.  

Through MAAIKE RUEPERT

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article1315221.ece

dugo at RU posted translation of another article.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: April 25, 2007, 06:53:15 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #783 on: April 25, 2007, 07:48:32 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Anna,

Thats a good thought.. What question's to ask Joran in these Interviews..I wrote both stations yesterday and asked them to ask tough questions as he still isnt telling the truth. But I never gave them question's to ask..Like his shoe size,his father's relationships with key officiials..etc..

I think it would be also be a good idea if we could think of some good questions to give these interviewers. His book tour probably will die out this week..

I have a question or two?  

What did you do with Natalee?  Have you always been a lying POS?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #784 on: April 25, 2007, 08:03:18 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Rob"

Thanks Robert!

I can't believe anyone believes this guy.

JACKPOT  Cool

I hate them all.   I'd like to smack that smirk right off his face.  

Thanks for translating, Robert.  Hi Rob.  Good morning.  Happy Hump Day!

Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: April 25, 2007, 08:08:28 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "*******"
Anna,

Thats a good thought.. What question's to ask Joran in these Interviews..I wrote both stations yesterday and asked them to ask tough questions as he still isnt telling the truth. But I never gave them question's to ask..Like his shoe size,his father's relationships with key officiials..etc..

I think it would be also be a good idea if we could think of some good questions to give these interviewers. His book tour probably will die out this week..

I have a question or two?  

What did you do with Natalee?  Have you always been a lying POS?

Being that Joran is answering for Natalee during a conversation they had on the beach when she was already dead I will answer for Joran.  Yes I have always been a lying POS.  Like I said in my interview "Lying is easy."

Good Morning Peaches.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: April 25, 2007, 08:23:25 AM »

i have had 6 shelties and have 2 right now
they are great

very smart, very loyal and they like to talk

i love em  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: April 25, 2007, 08:29:35 AM »

they are great

i love em  Cool

Did you teach them to say I hate them all. Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: April 25, 2007, 08:32:52 AM »

Quote from: "San"
they are great

i love em  Cool

heheheheheeehe Wink

i will work on it today

i have one that moans and groans whenever you pet him or pick him up
he is the baby of the century, he is older, he is 11 and he is good

when we picked him up 11 years ago, he was held almost his whole life
from the girl that was the daughter of the mother who was the breeder
it is hilarious

my goodness  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: April 25, 2007, 08:49:42 AM »

Quote from: "San"
they are great

i love em  Cool

heheheheheeehe Wink

i will work on it today

i have one that moans and groans whenever you pet him or pick him up
he is the baby of the century, he is older, he is 11 and he is good

when we picked him up 11 years ago, he was held almost his whole life
from the girl that was the daughter of the mother who was the breeder
it is hilarious

my goodness  Cool

How cute.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #790 on: April 25, 2007, 09:03:40 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I want to leave a post here that I hope Peaches sees tom.... Peaches, Congrats on finishing up on your chemo! That is wonderful news, that it is over! Keep on keeping on, we are proud of you!

Thank you, Elaine!  I always bookmark where I leave off at work so I can keep up......

I see Memphis stopped by.   Such a cutie!

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #791 on: April 25, 2007, 09:08:05 AM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm off to see what I can find for you memphis.  Wink
I'll check back or see you on the avatar thread. I'm Glad you're back and don't worry about catching up.............I haven't paid a lot of attention lately because I've been dressing monkeys. We'll catch up together.  Wink

Whew! So glad to hear you say that about catching up. Laughing

I can't wait to see what you do.

I might have to use the Bug's picture for my avatar. You could put a hat on her.

Wink

What a precious pup!

Yes, I have finished the 12 rounds of maintenance chemo.  Next is some lab work and a PET scan to check for anything microscopic.  Technically, I have been in remission since I finished the first six rounds of Carboplatin/Taxol.  You have to be in NED (no evidence of disease) before you can do maintenance chemo.  Alright, enough of that.  Anyway, it appears I am NED.  But Ovarian Cancer is one sneaky disease so vigilance is mandatory.

As I have said before, I couldn't have done it without y'all.  Thank you for asking.

Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: April 25, 2007, 09:21:20 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Nice protest photo on Amigoe Dutch today.  Can't wait for the English translation:

http://www.amigoe.com/

Amigoe.com - http://www.amigoe.com/english/ - 04/25/2007:

Protest against the choller problem again  

A group of concerned citizens protested for the second time in a short period of time the inconvenience of chollers that according to them have increased enormously.

ORANJESTAD – A second protest march for Michael Saladin and against the choller problem took place on Monday afternoon.  The march started in front of the court house and finished at the parliamentary building, where Chairman Mervin Wyatt-Ras accepted a petition from Eveline ‘Lienchi’ Merryweather, who led the protest march.      

The first protest was more an expression of support for Saladin and this second one focused more on the inconvenience of the chollers.  The protesters want the government to tackle this problem as soon as possible, by moving the relief center Dak riba Cabez elsewhere, away from the center of town.  

The protesters are not sure whether this protest will help, because the problem with the chollers is too big, and it won’t go away by itself.  But if nothing happens, the protesters will hit the street again.  Nobody knows how many chollers are currently wandering the streets.  The Centro di Informacion pa Asuntonan di Droga is since February busy inventorying.  This is actually the first time that the number of chollers is being counted.

How many protesters have signed the petition is not known.  The police say that there were more than 100 people at the start of the march and most of them have signed the petition right there.  When she accepted the petition, Wyatt-Ras said that she “will communicate the concern of the protesters to the parliament members”.  She emphasized that a solution for the problem is bigger than just tackling the inconvenience in the town center.  It is more important to do more against the selling of drugs and more attention must be paid in the schools to prevent young people from using drugs at a young age.

I posted Diario's article about this yesterday. Wasn't this Merryweather guy the one who led the protest against Beth?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: April 25, 2007, 09:24:55 AM »

Instead of Joran's story., how about a time-line from Mr. Delicious? I notice he skips right over 'something bad happened' at goes right to the beach. What kind of story leaves out more than one and a half hours?

The beach was created to insulate Paulus who admitted he was at the VDS home and puts himself right at the crime scene during the hours that 'something bad happens'. Stupid Paulus. And the ALE and Aruban Authorities actually expect people to believe this? This is the reason why were all still here. They won't come clean about Paulus' involvement.

This is so obvious that he is the main suspect for all the right reason and the Dutch and ALE have fallen down on the job.

Who does he think he is kidding with this blithering non-sense? I don't think the Dutch are so stupid that they would believe a word he is saying.

I bet he tasted every lie as they came off his tongue.[/i]

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: April 25, 2007, 09:49:54 AM »

Good morning Rob, Peaches ...

Who would buy a book written by a pathological liar?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: April 25, 2007, 09:53:31 AM »

For Tibro

Australians gather to mark the 92nd anniversary of Anzac day before the Cenotaph in Auckland.

I Stand With The Girl
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: April 25, 2007, 10:00:55 AM »

"Instead of Joran's story., how about a time-line from Mr. Delicious?"

Good point, Rob.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: April 25, 2007, 10:03:52 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Instead of Joran's story., how about a time-line from Mr. Delicious? I notice he skips right over 'something bad happened' at goes right to the beach. What kind of story leaves out more than one and a half hours?

The beach was created to insulate Paulus who admitted he was at the VDS home and puts himself right at the crime scene during the hours that 'something bad happens'. Stupid Paulus. And the ALE and Aruban Authorities actually expect people to believe this? This is the reason why were all still here. They won't come clean about Paulus' involvement.

This is so obvious that he is the main suspect for all the right reason and the Dutch and ALE have fallen down on the job.

Who does he think he is kidding with this blithering non-sense? I don't think the Dutch are so stupid that they would believe a word he is saying.

I bet he tasted every lie as they came off his tongue.[/i]

I agree.  Paulus' involvement is more than just the disposal of Natalee.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: April 25, 2007, 10:06:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

Good to see you all.

BT - I hope you are feeling better!?!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: April 25, 2007, 10:11:22 AM »

We should push this timeline issue if we write to Joran's publisher, etc.

We should be more vocal about it. IMO

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.