May 21, 2024, 07:47:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 539414 times)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: February 29, 2008, 06:38:32 PM »

Does anyone know what the *back* the heel part of Joran's missing tennies looks like...sorry, I can't remember the name of them or I'd google it...Swiss-somethings...TIA

Thank You Klaasand...so that is the image on the back of the heel?  TIA

I for one am interested in knowing why you are so interested in that heel Destiny..

Still working on it Tot Wink   checking out a theory..

http://www.kswiss.com/cgi-bin/kswiss/store/product_detail.html?mv_arg=x&nav=11|11&pid=0001:100&g=m

these are almost like the shoes Joran wore in interview with Greta

Thank You Sue!

From joran june 14th statement:
told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

Oops forgot to add he said the shoes he wore in the interview were the same as the ones he left at the beach.
Greta then asks if they re the  shoes from the beach and he says no not the the ones from the beach
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: February 29, 2008, 06:39:02 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #902 on: February 29, 2008, 06:44:02 PM »

Hi guys!

The K-Swiss "armour" that Klaas posted is the most recognized K-Swiss emblem, but I looked a long, long time for a sneaker that was K-Swiss that could possibly be the shoes shown in the Aruba Bay video and found all kinds of K-Swiss with different emblems. The best match I found was actually from a K-Swiss t-shirt and it's not exact:

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #903 on: February 29, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »

I just sent the SM page the one with the cage pictures to a friend who helps the FBI find missing people this is what she posted back.

I do not feel this was her, in fact this feels more male energy.  I feel that she is still going to be found, what is left of her is all together, and it is somewhere where the is a small part of a sunken ship sticking out of the water, how about along a waters edge for instance, I feel you can just walk the beach and find this boat or stem sticking up and down there, not far under the undertow of beach that has swallowed her, you will find her, some sort of case or box, but not a cage like this at all!

I can’t believe this is still going on

In the Ocean Thread Replies 71..78..113...along with this one...Blonde were these all from the same person or was it more than one person...just curious..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #904 on: February 29, 2008, 06:45:25 PM »

Maybe this one

on this site:

http://www.marine.nl/kustwacht/kwnaa/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: February 29, 2008, 06:47:42 PM »

“NO MAN HAS A GOOD ENOUGH MEMORY TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL LIAR.”  Abraham Lincoln

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question as to what clothes I was wearing when I was picked up by Deepak and Satish, I can answer the following. I wore a white/blue shirt, a blue/white jeans trouser or a three-quart black trouser and a couple of white shoes or crème coloured boots.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

I told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: February 29, 2008, 06:48:13 PM »

Dutch Coast Guard

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: February 29, 2008, 06:49:26 PM »

I just sent the SM page the one with the cage pictures to a friend who helps the FBI find missing people this is what she posted back.

I do not feel this was her, in fact this feels more male energy.  I feel that she is still going to be found, what is left of her is all together, and it is somewhere where the is a small part of a sunken ship sticking out of the water, how about along a waters edge for instance, I feel you can just walk the beach and find this boat or stem sticking up and down there, not far under the undertow of beach that has swallowed her, you will find her, some sort of case or box, but not a cage like this at all!

In the Ocean Thread Replies 71..78..113...along with this one...Blonde were these all from the same person or was it more than one person...just curious..... 

In the shallow waters a few hundred yards off the coast of Aruba, the wreckage of the German freighter Antilla can be found. The tip of the mast and a portion of the bridge  protrude from the ocean to this day, like two artificial island from steel and serve as a welcome resting place for seagulls and pelicans.

http://www.coldwarhistory.us/Exhibitions/History/Antilla_in_Aruba/body_antilla_in_aruba.html
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: February 29, 2008, 06:49:56 PM »

Maybe this one

on this site:

http://www.marine.nl/kustwacht/kwnaa/

There are similar boats that patrol daily portions of the aruban coast.ie seroe colorado to savaneta along the coast......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: February 29, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »

Does anyone know what the *back* the heel part of Joran's missing tennies looks like...sorry, I can't remember the name of them or I'd google it...Swiss-somethings...TIA

« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 06:52:54 PM by klaasend » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: February 29, 2008, 06:52:25 PM »

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question as to what clothes I was wearing when I was picked up by Deepak and Satish, I can answer the following. I wore a white/blue shirt, a blue/white jeans trouser or a three-quart black trouser and a couple of white shoes or crème coloured boots.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

I told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

i posted the exact same thing a few days ago it made me wonder how peoples memories get better as time passes LOL
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: February 29, 2008, 06:52:49 PM »

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #912 on: February 29, 2008, 06:53:12 PM »

In the shallow waters a few hundred yards off the coast of Aruba, the wreckage of the German freighter Antilla can be found. The tip of the mast and a portion of the bridge  protrude from the ocean to this day, like two artificial island from steel and serve as a welcome resting place for seagulls and pelicans.

http://www.coldwarhistory.us/Exhibitions/History/Antilla_in_Aruba/body_antilla_in_aruba.html
JE...Sounds like a good place to look to Me....Maybe Klaas could put this in the Ocean Thread where Kyle might see it... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: February 29, 2008, 06:54:12 PM »

On him

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #914 on: February 29, 2008, 06:54:23 PM »

Thank You for posting this Klaasend...the lower ship in the photo has some heavy duty radar...for satellite tracking I would think...more than just normal GPS data gathering...interesting.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: February 29, 2008, 06:56:43 PM »

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

i posted the exact same thing a few days ago it made me wonder how peoples memories get better as time passes LOL

Until just now, I did not realize that Joran bought those shoes in the USA.  Would that account for the size discrepancy?  Size 14 or size 10.5?  Does purchasing them in the USA and then referring to them in a European size make any difference?  OK.  I just confused myself.  Rolling Eyes
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: February 29, 2008, 06:56:46 PM »

http://www.v-veldhuizen.com/logboek_oct05.htm

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: February 29, 2008, 06:57:41 PM »

Gottenbos Sea Pro

klaasend writes: The fisherman described the cage as made of 3/8-inch iron (such as that used in concrete reinforcing—"rebar") with a frame size approximately 5 ½ feet by 4 feet by 17 inches. He described it as a large fishing cage with its frame wrapped in chicken wire with its familiar hexagonal openings but with an opening in one panel which allowed them to trap fish. He believed that, given its size and weight, it would take two men to manage the cage.

The beam of the trailered Gottenbos Sea Pro would be 8 feet.  This measurement is taken from hull fiberglass exterior, there would be about 8 inches each port and starboard on the boat interior for padding/cushions and gunwhale.  Leaves 6 feet 6 inches of open cockpit to fit the trap length wise (5 1/2 feet).

See model 196 CC (20 footer, center console).  http://www.seaproboats.com/interface.html

The cage would fit -- but it would be tight.  Estimated weight: 200 lbs.  Two men could manage it, and it would be like a third passenger.  The weight of the cage loaded: 400 lbs: with a body and weighted.

The stern would drag a bit and a boat this size would likely not venture where Persistence has sailed often in the open sea ( 6-8 ft prevailing seas, winds steady at 15 knots with conditions frequently worse).  About 2 miles off the beach, I would guess.

The cage could be drug out into the water, tied off on the side of the boat and be towed out submerged and out of site
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: February 29, 2008, 06:58:31 PM »

Amigoe Forum: welcome and do your best to clean up the islands~

http://www.amigoe.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002060;p=3
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: February 29, 2008, 06:59:06 PM »

They not only arrested 2 innocent men, they claimed they had evidence of homicide (van der straaten)

Janssen said "we have more than circumstantial evidence" against the guards to charge them with kidnapping and murder.

What evidence? And where did it go?

These are not MISTAKES.

No, they were not mistakes.  And there was no evidence against the guards.  Even Deepak's lying technique of 'remembering a small detail' was not evidence.

The discussion of racism permeated much of the discussion here today.  I don't think those discussions were far off the mark.  Considering the previous missing American cases, Bud Larson, Max DeVries and Gary Makings, it may have made perfect sense to a racist in Aruba to believe it would be easy to move this along and tell the Southern American family who would not go away without answers that two black guys did it.  It's what many around the world falsely believe would satisfy that Alabama family.  Jansen and Van Der Straten believed they could railroad these two guys into taking the fall for the truly guilty and the 'racist white Southern family' would easily want to believe they were the guilty ones.  Jansen and Van Der Straten were wrong on all counts.  Beth and family said no!  We do not believe they are guilty and then showed the world why they weren't guilty. 

Along that same vein...consider the comments made by Joran regarding Hitler.  They were playing the geographical bias card from the very beginning...and it backfired.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.