May 04, 2024, 07:36:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 312675 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: December 16, 2008, 10:42:24 AM »

<snipp>The Anthonys have placed cameras at their house and hired a security team because they are wary of neighbors or others who may try to profit from Caylee's disappearance by selling information or photos to tabloids, Conway said.   

Well we sure wouldnt want anyone else to make money off from pictures or small  talk.........The Anthony's have that covered and wants to make sure they dont have any competition...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1601 on: December 16, 2008, 10:43:06 AM »

good morning all.

I cannot believe that these "experts" are still saying that they are going to use the Zanny defense.  I understand that clients lie but good defense attorneys use the facts they have- not continue to perpetrate obvious "mistruths"
(definition in the politically incorrect dictionary= LIES)
They are going to lose if they think the only way to win is to refute the evidence.  (they are gonna lose anyway)
I also think the grandparents hired this new lawyer because he will go with the defense team of Casey and say what the GP want said, and MN wouldn't. 
Ridiculous. 
This is why people continue to get angry.  It is obvious that they are lying and ignoring the noses on their faces, and they think they can convince us to do the same.  NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1602 on: December 16, 2008, 10:43:46 AM »

I posted this yesterday but no one ever replied.  I don't trust JB and the Scheme Team at all, especially Dr. Lee.  Could they be charged if they took anything out of the A house that LE now needs for evidence?

I'm sure they could be, surely they wouldn't be that stupid, would they!!??? 

well, in one word~YES
http://www.courttv.com/trials/spector/052307_ctv.html?page=2

LOS ANGELES — The judge in the Phil Spector murder trial said Wednesday that he had concluded Dr. Henry Lee, a defense expert and one of the country's most famous forensic scientists, hid or destroyed a piece of evidence from the scene of an actress's shooting.

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Larry Fidler said Spector's defense can still call Lee as a witness, but prosecutors will be permitted to present evidence to the jury that Lee found potentially important evidence and failed to turn it over to the prosecution as the law requires. (VIDEO)

Prosecutors claim the small white object is a piece of a fake fingernail belonging to the alleged victim, Lana Clarkson, and that if it is found, it could firmly establish that she did not commit suicide, as the defense alleged.

In his ruling, the judge said he could not say it was a fingernail, but "it was the size of a fingernail."

Fidler's decision was the culmination of six days of hearings in which a half-dozen former and current members of Spector's defense team, including Lee, testified about a search of Spector's mansion conducted after a sheriff's department crime scene unit had collected evidence from the Feb. 3, 2003, shooting.

In his ruling, Fidler indicated that he believed Lee had lied under oath. He specifically cited the conflict between Lee's testimony that he had never collected the item in question and the account of a former defense attorney, Sara Caplan, who said she saw him place such an object in a clear vial.

The judge acknowledged that Lee was a "world-renowned expert," but said he found Caplan "very credible."

"If I have to choose between the two, I am going to choose Ms. Caplan, is more credible than Dr. Lee," he said, adding, "Dr. Lee has a lot to lose if this turns out to be true."

Outside the courtroom, a lawyer for Spector, Christopher Plourd, said the defense plans to put Lee on the stand.

"The jury can hear about that," he said, referring to the piece of evidence.

Lee, the chief emeritus of the Connecticut State Police, is a critically important witness for Spector. He was hired by Spector's defense the day of the shooting as a private expert and is to testify that blood spatter on Spector's jacket indicate he was across the room from Clarkson when the gun went off.

Spector, 67, is charged with murdering the 40-year-old Clarkson and faces 15 years to life in prison if convicted.

During the hearing, the judge heard three different accounts of the recovery of a small piece of white evidence during the defense search Feb. 4, 2003.

A former law clerk for the defense said he saw Dr. Michael Baden, the pathologist, find what was identified as a tooth fragment. A private investigator said he saw Lee recover what seemed to be a fingernail fragment that was stained with blood and lead from a bullet. Caplan testified that she pointed out to Lee a flat, white object the size of her fingernail, but did not see what became of it after he put it in a vial.

"Basically what you have is the judicial version of the famed Japanese movie 'Rashomon,'" Fidler said, referring to the film that shows a murder as seen through the eyes of different characters. "Every perspective is different."

The judge said he did not find the clerk, Gregory Diamond, credible because of his hesitant manner on the stand and because he was the only one who connected Baden to the evidence.

Looking directly at Baden's wife, defense attorney Linda Kenney-Baden, the judge said he found no evidence the pathologist had done anything improper.

Fidler said he was ambivalent about the account of the investigator, Stanley White.

"If all I had was Mr. White, I'm not sure where I'd go with this case," he said.

He called Caplan "the most credible at all" in part because she "put herself at risk" by testifying that a member of the defense team had acted improperly. Caplan worked for noted criminal defense attorney Robert Shapiro in 2003 when he represented Spector.

When Lee testified last week, he complained bitterly that his reputation was being attacked and said that Caplan was "nice" but simply wrong. He hinted that she may have mistaken white swabs he used to test for blood for the vial she said she saw.

But just before the judge ruled Wednesday morning, Caplan was called back into court and told the judge she was certain of what she observed.

Story continues

"The object that I saw on the ground was not cotton swabs," she testified.

Deputy District Attorney Patrick Dixon argued to the judge that the item was the nail and that it had certain value.

"Because her hand was in her mouth trying to push the gun away when Phil Spector pointed the gun in her mouth and pulled the trigger," he said.

"Her hands were not on the trigger. She did not commit suicide. That is why (the evidence) is gone," Dixon added.

Defense attorney Bradley Brunon argued that there was no real proof of what the item was and therefore that the prosecution was harmed in anyway. He urged the judge to be careful he did not punish the defendant for misconduct of which he was unaware.

"Mr. Spector really had nothing to do with this matter," Brunon said.

The judge denied a defense request that he tell jurors he had found Lee had destroyed or concealed evidence.

"To say 'That Dr. Lee isn't credible' injects me into the case to a degree that is not appropriate," he said.

Prosecutor said they would call Caplan, White and Shapiro as witnesses in their rebuttal case to impugn Lee's honesty.

The judge said he would tell jurors that they could consider the testimony about the missing evidence only to evaluate Lee's credibility, but couldn't use it against Spector.

Testimony resumes Tuesday afternoon.

Island Monkey, Thanks for posting this info! This is exactly why I wrote my original post.  I do not trust Dr. Lee at all.

IMO

Sorry about posting this again.  I messed the quotes up the first time.

Ditto~Except I don't trust a d@mn one of them~I've seen the liars fo hire in action.....pondscum turd is is too kind of a word for them

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: December 16, 2008, 10:44:08 AM »

JoesamasMama...Sorry to hear about your tire, and why is it so cold in Texas.  If the lawyer for the Anthonys is saying they have done nothing wrong like obstruction, why would they need immunity now for?
Well   can you ask for immunity for being stupid..............Ill look it up...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1604 on: December 16, 2008, 10:44:55 AM »

There is talk at W/S about this girl being the template for ZFG:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=138228460

Vicky lives at Sawgrass, is a daycare worker, and has relatives by the names of Samantha, Raquel, and Victor. 

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1605 on: December 16, 2008, 10:46:00 AM »

good morning all.

I cannot believe that these "experts" are still saying that they are going to use the Zanny defense.  I understand that clients lie but good defense attorneys use the facts they have- not continue to perpetrate obvious "mistruths"
They are going to lose if they think the only way to win is to refute the evidence.  (they are gonna lose anyway)
I also think the grandparents hired this new lawyer because he will go with the defense team of Casey and say what the GP want said, and MN wouldn't. 
Ridiculous. 
This is why people continue to get angry.  It is obvious that they are lying and ignoring the noses on their faces, and they think they can convince us to do the same.  NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Don't they have a burden of proof to show this person existed?

Lisa
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: December 16, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »

If Caylee died accidently and Casey tried to make it look like a kidnapping to dispose of the body then she has screwed herself big time)which she deserves). They may never be able to determine how she died or if it was accidental. From what it seems to resemble is she put the tape on her mouth to silence her which leads to a lot more questions on why? What did she do to her?
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: December 16, 2008, 10:47:27 AM »

good morning all.

Ridiculous. 

Lisa

ALL burden of proof is on the prosceution. 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1608 on: December 16, 2008, 10:48:26 AM »

<snipp>The Anthonys have placed cameras at their house and hired a security team because they are wary of neighbors or others who may try to profit from Caylee's disappearance by selling information or photos to tabloids, Conway said.   

Well we sure wouldnt want anyone else to make money off from pictures or small  talk.........The Anthony's have that covered and wants to make sure they dont have any competition...
I guess they just figure everyone is as sleazy as they are.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: December 16, 2008, 10:51:10 AM »

Good Morning.

pb

Good Morning Pink ..Hope you are warm where you are.

Thank you BG, it's COLD here in NYC today. It was snowing earlier this morning. BIG difference from yesterday...was in the 60's.

Where are you? Are you in a cold or warm state?

pb

New Orleans here...we had snow a few days ago..supposed to be in 70's this week.

Glad they are having good weather in Orlando while they are doing this search.

I don't like snow...70's I like..ha

My oldest daughter is in Orlando...she said the temp has been up and down.
But at least the weather is good enough for them to search.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: December 16, 2008, 10:51:31 AM »

good morning all.

Ridiculous. 
They will probably take a picture of someone who fits the younger Zenieda description(lie) and present it as proof the nanny exists. That would be stupid but I wouldn't be surprised. It will not be a closeup but kind of like some of those "live Caylee" sightings pictures.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: December 16, 2008, 10:51:41 AM »

Is there a transcript from Dana's show that was last night?

Lisa

No - there is never a transcript but you can always download and listen to the podcast now:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

Podcast:
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/podpress_trac/web/729/0/121508.mp3
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1612 on: December 16, 2008, 10:52:02 AM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=138228460

Vicky lives at Sawgrass, is a daycare worker, and has relatives by the names of Samantha, Raquel, and Victor. 

Lisa
She is good at taking pieces of this and pieces of that to put together a pack of bs.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: December 16, 2008, 10:53:17 AM »

Emergency hearing at 2:00 per MSNBC on TV.  Baez requesting.

Maybe they are sterilizing Casey. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: December 16, 2008, 10:56:17 AM »

Emergency hearing at 2:00 per MSNBC on TV.  Baez requesting.

Maybe they are sterilizing Casey. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: December 16, 2008, 10:57:02 AM »

Lisa

One of her friends is iassen!   Bingo
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: December 16, 2008, 10:57:17 AM »

Ditto~Except I don't trust a d@mn one of them~I've seen the liars fo hire in action.....pondscum turd is is too kind of a word for them
[/quote]
It is a shame these so called experts sell their souls for the almighty $$$$. How do they sleep at night?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: December 16, 2008, 10:58:23 AM »

If only, Bearly!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: December 16, 2008, 10:58:51 AM »

good morning all.

Ridiculous. 

Lisa

ALL burden of proof is on the prosceution. 
I am sure they have Zanny covered. They have the name and we know she had to live in the area the last 2 years or so. The A's never met her, Caylee didn't respond to her name, no pictures, did not attend birthday parties or even gave a gift probably. She is "Ghost Nanny".
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: December 16, 2008, 10:59:14 AM »

Lisa

She has a son named Brandon.  That sounds familiar as well!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.