May 17, 2024, 07:26:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 305625 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: March 29, 2008, 07:03:07 PM »

Very good job again

Now for the Reporter ot The News

the arawaks = the reporter

did the reporter knew Natalee before her dead?

Now for (Julia Renfro’s) , I need to know if Julia know Natalee before her dead or she came to help just looking after Natalee was gone missing.

It important!

I have never seen anything to indicate Julia Renfro knew Natalee at all. I doubt that Julia ever met Natalee. . . jmo. . .

Julia has quite the reputation (don't thank me now Julia) but other than whoring herself on the coat tails of Beth Holloway, she has done nothing but cause problems.

the woman needs help . . . real help

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: March 29, 2008, 07:06:23 PM »

I agree with Spock... they are free pending new evidence. Free to go where they choose, free to rape and murder again.

free

And free for them to be murdered also.

the glass is hafl full 

that's the way to look at it...

San, would you care if Rudy's hand in pocket crew got Joran and the pimps... or would it be better if a group of unknown mercenaries got em - stealth - or - clandestine?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: March 29, 2008, 07:09:24 PM »

It is important for all to realize the case against the three is closed, they have been officially cleared and the prosecution is forbidden from any contact with them. The three hold a judges writ clearing them from suspision, and forcing the prosecution to have closed the case against the three last december. The only thing that can change that is a rearrest based on new evidence. The case was was kept open, only in the aspect that anyone but the three or their friends can be investigated. That was really done, just to keep the files closed.

However, the three are cleared and the case against them is closed. If the prosecutors want to investigate others they are permitted to do that , but the three are cleared.

In My Opinion
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: March 29, 2008, 07:10:49 PM »

What does Julia Renfro have in common with this woman.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03272008/news/regionalnews/and_there_he_hos_again_103741.htm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: March 29, 2008, 07:11:09 PM »

It is important for all to realize the case against the three is closed, they have been officially cleared and the prosecution is forbidden from any contact with them. The three hold a judges writ clearing them from suspision, and forcing the prosecution to have closed the case against the three last december. The only thing that can change that is a rearrest based on new evidence. The case was was kept open, only in the aspect that anyone but the three or their friends can be investigated. That was really done, just to keep the files closed.

However, the three are cleared and the case against them is closed. If the prosecutors want to investigate others they are permitted to do that , but the three are cleared.

It's my understanding that Joran is not clear.  MOS made him the prime suspect again in December. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: March 29, 2008, 07:16:14 PM »

I agree with Spock... they are free pending new evidence. Free to go where they choose, free to rape and murder again.

free

And free for them to be murdered also.

the glass is hafl full 

that's the way to look at it...

San, would you care if Rudy's hand in pocket crew got Joran and the pimps... or would it be better if a group of unknown mercenaries got em - stealth - or - clandestine?

Well as long as they were dead I would be jumping for joy.  But if I had to pick one I would like a group of unknown to get them because then a lot of people would be on edge in Aruba.  It would be the unknown they feared.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 29, 2008, 07:23:33 PM »

Spock you are right.   I have said this from the very beginning that Aruba would find a way to clear them so they could go on with their lives and also find a way not to give up the case files.  MOS the POS liar and he was bluffing John Q. Kelly when he said that he could see the files.  I knew it was never going to happen.

MOS IS AS CROOKED AS THE REST OF THEM.  NO ONE WILL UNDERMINE RUDY CROES.  NOT EVEN THE DUTCH.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 07:31:44 PM by San » Logged
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: March 29, 2008, 07:24:33 PM »

As of February -- Joran is NOT cleared. The judges ruled he could not be "DETAINED" with the current evidence against him. He is the declared "Prime Suspect."

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: March 29, 2008, 07:41:23 PM »

As of February -- Joran is NOT cleared. The judges ruled he could not be "DETAINED" with the current evidence against him. He is the declared "Prime Suspect."
Unfortunately, he is not a suspect because Mos dropped the case against him, and the judge then released him as a suspect and released him from suspision. Mos can say he suspects Joran was involved but that does not make him a judicial suspect. The Judge cleared him.

In My Opinion
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: March 29, 2008, 08:08:00 PM »

Unfortunately, he is not a suspect because Mos dropped the case against him, and the judge then released him as a suspect and released him from suspision. Mos can say he suspects Joran was involved but that does not make him a judicial suspect. The Judge cleared him.
Spock, I think you are mistaken. The judge has never "cleared" Joran. Mos tried to prosecute Joran in December. The judge ruled there was not enough evidence to detain Joran "pre-trial." Mos (on his own) sent Joran and the Kalpoes a letter saying he would not prosecute them -- they were "free."
After Joran's "confession" in February, Mos went BACK to the judges and requested that Joran be "detained." The judge AGAIN  rukled that there was not enough evidence to "detain" Joran pre-trial. This time however, Mos declared Joran as "Prime Suspect" again. That is where we stand currently.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: March 29, 2008, 08:39:58 PM »

It's my understanding that Joran is not clear.  MOS made him the prime suspect again in December. 

No custody for Van der Sloot
02/15/2008

The OM has no statutory remedies left against the decision. The investigation in the Holloway-case will continue with 25 detectives working on it and Van der Sloot remains the suspect. The OM will decide on further prosecution of Van der Sloot after they are done with the investigation.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

February 15, 2008
Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.
J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.
At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2605.msg350819#msg350819

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: March 29, 2008, 08:55:54 PM »

Very good job again

Now for (Julia Renfro’s) , I need to know if Julia know Natalee before her dead or she came to help just looking after Natalee was gone missing.

It important!

Julia Renfro
Vanity Fair
January, 2006

In those tumultuous first days, Beth's most valuable allies were Julia Renfro, the 37-year-old American-born editor of an English-language daily, Aruba Today, and one of her reporters, Angela Munzenhofer, a tough-talking American whose family runs one of the island's popular restaurants. When Beth walked into the paper's office the day after she arrived, Renfro, a statuesque blonde, stopped the presses to run a front-page photograph of Natalee.

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=4

Julia Renfro
Seattle Times
June 9, 2007

American Julia Renfro, editor-in-chief of Aruba Today, initially sided with Holloway's parents when they sought publicity and lambasted Aruban police for following Dutch investigative procedures different from those in the United States.

Galvanized by compassion for a desperate mother, Renfro stopped the presses of her daily newspaper for the first time in its history to include a picture of Holloway to aid Arubans in the islandwide search.

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: March 29, 2008, 09:06:49 PM »

Very good job again

The way I remember is Marlene Purcell  from "Friends of Aruba" and Julia Renfro met Beth when she arrived in Aruba after Natalee became missing.
To help know her/ we know better now .
Julia misled Beth sending her in one direction to identify her missing daughter  that didn't even have blond hair.
While Aruba did all they could to hide the truth.
When Beth's friends came to Aruba from MB to help look for Natalee Beth left her new friends from Aruba because she knew they had lied to her. "Julia Renfro"
This is why MIP6 was talking bad about Beth . Because his wife was involved I do not know if Marlene was misinforming Beth but we know Julia was.
Julia and Mark are best friend.
I hope this helps.

It important!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: March 29, 2008, 09:08:52 PM »

I messed that quote up bad
The way I remember is Marlene Purcell  from "Friends of Aruba" and Julia Renfro met Beth when she arrived in Aruba after Natalee became missing.
Julia misled Beth sending her in one direction to identify her missing daughter  that didn't even have blond hair.
When Beth's friends came to Aruba from MB to help look for Natalee Beth left her new friends from Aruba because she knew they had lied to her. "Julia Renfro"
This is why MIP6 was talking bad about Beth . Because his wife was involved I do not know if Marlene was misinforming Beth but we know Julia was.
I hope this helps.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: March 29, 2008, 09:41:06 PM »

Very good job again

I hope this helps.

It important!

julia did not ever know natalee, and had never seen natalee.  according to comments julia made on ru.
dennisintn
crazybabyborg
« Reply #395 on: March 29, 2008, 09:47:09 PM »

I've never heard anything to indicate that Julia knew of Natalee's existence before she went missing.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #396 on: March 29, 2008, 09:51:23 PM »

I know there was discussion recently about one of the MB students/friends leaving the island early.  I'm thinking the discussion was about Virginia Page.  But on the American Who's Who it says Virginia was in C & C's with Natalee the night that she disappeared.  Do I have the wrong girl leaving the island early, or is there a mistake on the who's who page?

Thanks in advance!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #397 on: March 29, 2008, 09:53:01 PM »

One things for sure...it isn't the bust size

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #398 on: March 29, 2008, 09:57:10 PM »

That was the first thing I thought too! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: March 29, 2008, 10:00:03 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.