May 22, 2024, 09:47:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 243476 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: June 29, 2008, 09:00:45 AM »

here on a dutch Blog    that T is a  Gielen Troll and completely crazy

T Says:

June 29th, 2008 at 12:07
The letter sent to twenty people of Natalee begins as follows:

August 1 2005

To whom it may concern

The problem for the people of Aruba have gone on long enough.

Natalee is alive, well, and safe from Jug. we are staying with my family mrs. Holloway can not find her and she is protected from Jug's sexual advances.

The letters DNA of Natalee added. The letter also reported that Natalee is glad and was expected in mid-december 2005, a baby would give birth. This baby was conceived by rape of Natalee by the (ex) stepfather George "Jug" Twitty ..

signed by: David & Natalee

<snip>

It's hard to keep your facts straight when you lie.  Jug was not Natalee's (ex) stepfather on August 1, 2005.

Also, Mrs. Holloway would be Robin, not Beth.

That was the letter, sent with the Arkansas stamp that ended up only having PVDS DNA on it.   

Link to a scanned copy of the letter:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=212.0
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 09:03:15 AM by klaasend » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: June 29, 2008, 09:11:17 AM »

Klaas

Can you mark Treshon Williams found alive, please?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: June 29, 2008, 09:15:02 AM »

here on a dutch Blog    that T is a  Gielen Troll and completely crazy

T Says:

June 29th, 2008 at 12:07
The letter sent to twenty people of Natalee begins as follows:

August 1 2005

To whom it may concern

The problem for the people of Aruba have gone on long enough.

Natalee is alive, well, and safe from Jug. we are staying with my family mrs. Holloway can not find her and she is protected from Jug's sexual advances.

The letters DNA of Natalee added. The letter also reported that Natalee is glad and was expected in mid-december 2005, a baby would give birth. This baby was conceived by rape of Natalee by the (ex) stepfather George "Jug" Twitty ..

signed by: David & Natalee

<snip>

It's hard to keep your facts straight when you lie.  Jug was not Natalee's (ex) stepfather on August 1, 2005.

Also, Mrs. Holloway would be Robin, not Beth.

That was the letter, sent with the Arkansas stamp that ended up only having PVDS DNA on it.   

Link to a scanned copy of the letter:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=212.0

Thanks, Klaas, that's what I thought but I wasn't sure.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: June 29, 2008, 09:15:44 AM »

Klaas

Nice to see good news for a change!  Done!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: June 29, 2008, 09:23:08 AM »

Klaas

Nice to see good news for a change!  Done!

It sure is, I couldn't post it fast enough,

Thank you.

I believe in miracles!
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: June 29, 2008, 10:05:22 AM »

Hi there, good morning!

Just read an article on the satirical site "Geen Stijl" about some little uproar at Curaçao. It was so funny I had to translate it. I hope i did get some of the satire across. (That wasn't easy because this little text is full of dutch proverbs.) ( http://tinyurl.com/5tmntg )

Anyway...

"Dutchies chased away from Antilles

Bon Bini vacationers. Here is a negative travel advice for the Antilles. Well, perhaps that is a bit to bluntly, so make that Curacao. As we speak there is a hunt going on at everything and everyone who speaks Dutch or has a Dutch appearance. A number of Dutch people have been beaten into the hospital. And all this because The Netherlands has put Curacao under financial custodial care. And that is against their soft spot, so an angry mob decided to take it out on a group of Dutch trainees employed in the tourism industry. But that of course was their own fault because they work. And working get's you hot and it already is so hot there. Or as island connoisseur Gelt Dekker in 2006 claimed: "The working-ethos by many is not much more than laziness, stupidity and theft of everything they can lay their hands on." Better no employment, but better poverty and rampant crime, better chase away all investors, than themselves, as inhabitants, contribute a little to the growth of the tourism industry in Curacao, is the standard of the loud screaming mob. Well now, the same screaming mob has in no uncertain terms, made clear to the Dutch to leave as soon as possible. "P*ss off to your own country. We're not allowed to be there, so you are not allowed here either." Happy holidays, everyone. Just stay at your all-inclusive-(very-very-cheap)-Van-der-Valk-compound and stay away from the free beaches (Santa Cruz, Great Cut), because you will be smothered by the Hackki Hackki crowd ... "

Have a good Sunday!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: June 29, 2008, 10:12:45 AM »

If we could present Aruba with a list of to do's that are at this point realistic for them to be able to accomplish that would help end Artuba's "black hat" status in this event, remembering that they have to abide by current laws and can't undo a lot of what has been done, what would that list consist of:

Or has Aruba permanently burned her bridges

What should Aruba's next step be

My volunteered first step is for the citizens of Aruba to vote out of office the current party, especially Croes and Oduber
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: June 29, 2008, 10:30:53 AM »

If we could present Aruba with a list of to do's that are at this point realistic for them to be able to accomplish that would help end Artuba's "black hat" status in this event, remembering that they have to abide by current laws and can't undo a lot of what has been done, what would that list consist of:

Or has Aruba permanently burned her bridges

What should Aruba's next step be

My volunteered first step is for the citizens of Aruba to vote out of office the current party, especially Croes and Oduber

Private Eye
There are some on the forum that have been to Aruba a few times. For those that have never been there I doubt they would ever go after what has happened.

for me personally - I don't want to say never, because never is a long long time - should I be fortunate enough to live a long life.

currently there is nothing they could do to get me to go back. It would take a complete reversal of everything that took place and the suspects and their enablers sufficiently punished in my opinion. Then there would need to be a "cooling off" period of several years (3-5) where I see that the dynamics of the island have truly and correctly changed.

I, personally, don't think they can change even if they wanted to - it's all too ingrained in the psyche of the island and I'm not sure that's a good thing when the people that nurture the economy are considered trash and not worthy of the common humanity we in the States provide.

Aruba is not a good mix for Americans. I'm not sure it ever will be again.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: June 29, 2008, 10:33:28 AM »

I think the first step shoud be to bring back all the people involved.  Talk to them again.  Retrace all the steps.  A girl was lost, shes still lost.  Lets start all over again......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: June 29, 2008, 10:35:40 AM »

I am like you in that even if we could compile a to do list, even if they would accomplish it, time would still be the agent needed to heal
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: June 29, 2008, 10:37:24 AM »

I think the first step shoud be to bring back all the people involved.  Talk to them again.  Retrace all the steps.  A girl was lost, shes still lost.  Lets start all over again......

But barring a replacement of the current power brokers, the credibility is lacking for even a re examination
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: June 29, 2008, 10:41:28 AM »

I have never understood why a Grand Jury wasnt called for.  Natalee was our citizen.  Why couldnt we push for a Grand Jury until the case was solved.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 29, 2008, 10:41:42 AM »

Its almost as if Aruba's tourism was created by a curtain being pulled hiding the fact that Aruba is actually no different than the barbaric South American jungle ruled by ruthless drug lords. It was never safe there, it can't be safe there, and now we know it and can no longer pretend.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: June 29, 2008, 10:51:19 AM »

I dont believe we can change Aruba's way of thinking.  If they voted someone else in, it would just be a clone of what they already have.  I think we need to strike a chord with our government while new officials are being considered.  Tell them again, Natalee is lost, she belonged to us.  Dont let them sweep this under the rug. 

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: June 29, 2008, 10:54:53 AM »

Its almost as if Aruba's tourism was created by a curtain being pulled hiding the fact that Aruba is actually no different than the barbaric South American jungle ruled by ruthless drug lords. It was never safe there, it can't be safe there, and now we know it and can no longer pretend.

And I say that with no malice intended. Geography, the huge profits of the drug industry, the violence and decadence that accompanies that, all make the dreams of the good Croes and impossibility. Aruba's location lends itself to illegal activities from pirates, storing stolen merchandise, drug importation and that fact is cemented in centuries of past practice. Pirates located their to rob Europeans coming and going, the deserted mines made hiding stolen merchandise easy, Dutch laws made it legal to hold stolen merchandise, location and a free port, those Dutch just like the smugglers angle, continue its location importance for the drug trade as to it banking laws, etc. It is what the Arubans have lived for over 5 centuries, day by day. How are they to view it as illegal or wrong? It isn't there,

What is wrong is trying to turn the place into a tourist attraction. Maybe as a red light district with instead of a dude ranch you live as a drug smuggler, lord, runner for a week, or as a pimp, or as Joran as a walking beach atm.

We are aghast, but for them it is the way life has always been. To each his own, who am I to judge.

But if I was a professional in the tourism industry, I think now is the time to take an honest assessment of the attributes of Aruba, ignoring the fistful of illegal dollars they distract one with, and decide is this where I want to invest my efforts, talent, money, and time or are there better, safer, more realistic islands to practice my trade.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: June 29, 2008, 10:57:42 AM »

Matthew 18 where the shepherd leaves his 99 sheep to go out and find the one that was missing.  Our lamb is still missing.  Lets put her back on the front page, lets talk to Obana and Hillery and McClain....and shout to the roofstops until something is done....

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: June 29, 2008, 10:57:47 AM »

And I say that with no malice intended. Geography, the huge profits of the drug industry, the violence and decadence that accompanies that, all make the dreams of the good Croes and impossibility. Aruba's location lends itself to illegal activities from pirates, storing stolen merchandise, drug importation and that fact is cemented in centuries of past practice. Pirates located their to rob Europeans coming and going, the deserted mines made hiding stolen merchandise easy, Dutch laws made it legal to hold stolen merchandise, location and a free port, those Dutch just like the smugglers angle, continue its location importance for the drug trade as to it banking laws, etc. It is what the Arubans have lived for over 5 centuries, day by day. How are they to view it as illegal or wrong? It isn't there,

What is wrong is trying to turn the place into a tourist attraction. Maybe as a red light district with instead of a dude ranch you live as a drug smuggler, lord, runner for a week, or as a pimp, or as Joran as a walking beach atm.

We are aghast, but for them it is the way life has always been. To each his own, who am I to judge.

But if I was a professional in the tourism industry, I think now is the time to take an honest assessment of the attributes of Aruba, ignoring the fistful of illegal dollars they distract one with, and decide is this where I want to invest my efforts, talent, money, and time or are there better, safer, more realistic islands to practice my trade.

As has been said before, there are many islands in the sea. Lets concentrate our efforts helping a nation that we can help, a nation whose everyday peoples we can help make a difference for, and not waste our time being a prop in a grade school play directed by the drug lords and the scum of the earth.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: June 29, 2008, 11:00:09 AM »

Matthew 18 where the shepherd leaves his 99 sheep to go out and find the one that was missing.  Our lamb is still missing.  Lets put her back on the front page, lets talk to Obana and Hillery and McClain....and shout to the roofstops until something is done....

Obamma's pastor was the one who ranted about people caring about the white girl who gave it up in Aruba. That white girl was Natalee.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: June 29, 2008, 11:03:08 AM »

that's why I say it's not a good mix for Americans.

Say for instance you are from La Paz Bolivia - do you think the citizens there would be in much of an uproar over this?? Those folks are worried about eating - most don't even know what the internet is, let alone have a computer. Or the resources for a trip to Aruba. It's a different mind set and one that is not a (how should I say it?) "sophisticated". That's probably not the exact word I was thinking of, but it kind of works.

One of the biggest problems with Aruba is their attitude that no matter what happened to the turistas, Americans would still come back. I think they learned a huge lesson, but one that probably has not really sunk in judging by the way they treated the two latest assault victims.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: June 29, 2008, 11:04:28 AM »

Obamma's pastor was the one who ranted about people caring about the white girl who gave it up in Aruba. That white girl was Natalee.

Pushing that quote to the mainstream media, hopefully finding the video of that sermon, might fuel a fire under Obamma to take a public stand. As for the complexities of US and International Law and Aruban/Dutch Law, I have also held that Bill Clinton is the only person who could grasp his head around the situation to effect legal change in the situation. Like him or not, morally or due to politics, the man is simply brilliant in his powers of comprehension and believe it or not a sincerely caring man. Yes he has faults.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.