May 13, 2024, 12:48:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 303640 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #700 on: October 28, 2008, 10:22:12 AM »

OMG that is beyond disturbing! 

all allegedly to collect several hundred a month of his sister's money. Sick. Sick. Sick.

Mummified. How does a body become mummified? Hmm. Off to google it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #701 on: October 28, 2008, 10:22:19 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I was reading back and noticed a few posters thought that maybe the skunt Casey used the spray on herself, to mask the stench prior to pick up by Tony.  I just wanted to make mention that, my stupid self sprayed my clothing with lysol after a gymnastics competition to go out with some friends and get pizza.   Needless to say I was unable to eat as I because violently ill from the chemicals in the spray obsorbed by my skin.  Not a feeling I ever wish to feel again.  Do we know if Tony mentions her vomitting a lot around that time?  If so, that could be a very good reason for it, and not that she was preggers.

Ok, thats my 2 pennies for the morning!   

ROFLMAO 
LOL  thats my new word!!  Good old word of the day callendar...J/K!!   

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: October 28, 2008, 10:22:53 AM »

IMO these 2 guys are good looking, a far cry from her last BF 
There are so many..... I guess thats why she didnt work, she didnt have time   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: October 28, 2008, 10:23:18 AM »

Thanks Blonde. Ok, can anyone tell me this is not the same person? Am I just going crazy here?

JMO if it's not the same guy they are certainly closely related!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: October 28, 2008, 10:24:11 AM »

ok, this discussion about who's who among her men begs the question:

Did she have a clue who Caylee's father was???

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: October 28, 2008, 10:24:36 AM »

Lp said last night they will begin their search where they believe Casey was on 6/27. She walked from Tony's & picked up the car from the Amscot, drove to Mom's, called JCP & then spent 18 mins. in this one area that he says she was seen coming out of the woods & where the deodorant was found. Between Tony's & the Amscot. He said this area would NOT be difficult to search. Has anyone pinpointed where this is? KCJackie, do you know? And is this the ping times before lunch on the 27? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: October 28, 2008, 10:25:06 AM »

At a hearing on Tuesday morning, Judge Stan Strickland set a trial date for Jan. 5, 2009, at 9:30 a.m. A pretrial hearing is also slated for Dec. 11 at 9 a.m.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/17819528/detail.html

Good mornin sweet monkeys!!

good Morning and thanks for the link...we heard a different date yesterday....so now it's official!

And of course the A's was to prosecute the protesters    Wonder if the protesters that George attacked will now press charges against George?

Mornin Sunny!!
Of course they do-they are "victims" afterall.   I hope they do. And the woman with the dog-she should press charges against Lee. 

I hope they do !!! ALL OF THEM!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: October 28, 2008, 10:26:35 AM »

Thanks Blonde. Ok, can anyone tell me this is not the same person? Am I just going crazy here?
IIRC Tony r the cop on left, J P Chatt on right

This is the same freaking guy!! Look at the details of his face, it's the same. Also it looks like he has invisible braces on too. Look at the teeth. 

I was just thinking the same thing -- looks like braces on the teeth in both pictures. What are the chances of so many coincidences??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: October 28, 2008, 10:26:57 AM »

I think that George is relieved that what was said at the Grand Jury will not be released.  I know he says that he didn't say anything that would hurt his daughter, but that makes absolutely no sense - there wouldn't have been any point in their having him testify at all.  They were there to indict her, and his testimony helped.  I think he's still trying to keep up the act that he's supporting her.   Like someone mentioned before, George has at least two faces.

Morning!  I agree...the look on G's face when he came out of the GJ, IMO, told it all....and IIRC he was on the stand longer than any of the other witnesses!

Rest in Peace Caylee

blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: October 28, 2008, 10:27:47 AM »

I have to Agree with Orchid

I just found on the News that Julian King was found Dead - 7 yrs old.

I have been on board with SM's joined for Caylee. Found myself engulfed with Casey but My real reason for joining SM was for Caylee.

My Feelings are right now and have been for Caylee - in pure ache and dismay. That anyone the would purposely hurt a child and or another living being .. Its not within me to even believe or find ... at all. Children are Innocent and I don't know how anyone could ever purposely mame or hurt a child let alone kill them.

I on rainy days - Purposely pick up Earth Worms on the Sidewalk  and move them to a Safer place..........thats My Heart.  No care that My hands get gooey.

If anyone wants to feel and see What is Real - I leave this

Its up to you to go and listen. Its just a song that get's me through the rough times.
And just now finding out that Julian King was found Dead along with All the draining times of " Bringing Caylee Home" ...

I listen to this Song and It brings Life back to Recognition - and its Faith as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL6vw5xI0Bg

I as I have under all my Posts - God Bless the Babies

Well Today I add - God Bless the Families that have Lost their Babies

TY Deenie. I too joined b/c of little Caylee, I needed friends help me through the pain, even though I am blessed with 3 beautiful children, I can not even fathom hurting one let alone cause their death. I live in FL. and I too will pick up the tiny lizards, frogs and such, put them back in the grass, since the babies will die with the sun blaring down on them. When I heard about little Julian, my heart broke even more! My sister lost a baby 3mths old to SIDS, I have no idea how she made it through, but she did(the baby named Katie) would be 19yrs old now. I still think about her. That video brought tears to my eyes, we don't know what goes on inside someones house, brain, and yes, even behind a computer screen. I truly believe with all my heart, I will meet all the babies, even the 4 miscarriages I had. Because the were God's children the moment of conception. The first thing you see on a sonogram is the heart! Wow! I stand in awe of God. We will never understand why people do what they do, and that is very hard! One day we will, God in all His Glory is holding each and every baby, child and adults(thinking about Natalee, Lacy and her son) the list goes on. But for those who believe in Christ their Savior, will see, and know all the violated, murdered and those who have just vanished, because they are with God. That was a very moving video! TY

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: October 28, 2008, 10:27:55 AM »

Klaas, btw, the numbers arent changing today 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: October 28, 2008, 10:28:24 AM »

IMO 2 different people.  In this photo Tony R on the right and unknown man on the left.  The unknown man is the one seen holding Caylee in the photo.  He resembles JP Chatt but I don't think it's JP Chatt:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: October 28, 2008, 10:29:34 AM »

Klaas, btw, the numbers arent changing today 

I let Dugga know and gave him a sample.  It looks like post numbers are changing ONE per PAGE instead on ONE per POST.  Weird.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: October 28, 2008, 10:30:00 AM »

Ok, googled how a body is mummified. Hmm. A suicidal magician? Me thinks not. 

Medical Examiner' baffled by death of man found in car trunk

BY BOB KAPPSTATTER
daily news bronx boro bureau chief

Tuesday, March 18th 2008, 4:00 AM

Was the dead man a victim or suicidal magician?

Detectives believe a man found dead inside a suitcase in the trunk of a car service limousine was murdered.

But because of the condition of the body the city Medical Examiner's office has been unable to declare the case a homicide.

The victim, identified by dental records earlier this month as Jorge M. Nunez, 30, of E. 183rd St. in East Tremont, was found Jan. 30 in the east Bronx, inside the trunk of his limousine.

Both Nunez' disappearance and the theft of the car were reported to police last Oct. 15 from somewhere in Washington Heights.

"Because of the decomposition and mummification, the medical examiner couldn't determine how the person died," said an investigative source.

"There's no apparent trauma, no gunshot, no stab wounds that can be determined."

The body was discovered on a quiet residential street in Throgs Neck by two detectives from the Bronx District Attorney's office cruising the area with a high-tech device that scans license plates to find stolen vehicles.

The device activated on a silver Lincoln Town Car parked on Edison Ave.

A smell coming from the car prompted the detectives to open the trunk, where they found the body inside a large canvas suitcase.

There was no jewelry on the body or, because of its decayed state, fingerprints or identifying marks.

The M.E. has officially declared the death a CUPPI - cause undetermined pending police investigation - and detectives are actively working the case.

They have asked anyone who might have seen anything, either in Manhattan or where the limo was left, to call the CrimeStoppers hotline at (800) 577-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.

https://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/bronx/2008/03/18/2008-03-18_medical_examiner_baffled_by_death_of_man.html

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: October 28, 2008, 10:31:24 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I was reading back and noticed a few posters thought that maybe the skunt Casey used the spray on herself, to mask the stench prior to pick up by Tony.  I just wanted to make mention that, my stupid self sprayed my clothing with lysol after a gymnastics competition to go out with some friends and get pizza.   Needless to say I was unable to eat as I because violently ill from the chemicals in the spray obsorbed by my skin.  Not a feeling I ever wish to feel again.  Do we know if Tony mentions her vomitting a lot around that time?  If so, that could be a very good reason for it, and not that she was preggers.

Ok, thats my 2 pennies for the morning!   

Ouchie! Lesson learned

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: October 28, 2008, 10:33:10 AM »

Don't you think he might have meant air freshener? As in Lysol or Febreze? There are many types of spray air deodorizers out there. Lysol actually eliminates odors, doesn't just cover them up, and I think Oust is another one that does the same thing.

Dang I should have kept on reading....I am thinking the same thing

I'm pretty sure that's what he meant... room deodorizer or air freshener. I know they still make spray underarm deodorant, but who would buy that to mask odors in a car?
At any rate, I love when Lenny drops a bombshell like this!

I wish he had given more info like where and when was it found.....but it has to be connected in some way...fingerprints?? or on a receipt?? or there would have been no reason to even think it was connected IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: October 28, 2008, 10:35:36 AM »

Don't you think he might have meant air freshener? As in Lysol or Febreze? There are many types of spray air deodorizers out there. Lysol actually eliminates odors, doesn't just cover them up, and I think Oust is another one that does the same thing.

I'm pretty sure that's what he meant... room deodorizer or air freshener. I know they still make spray underarm deodorant, but who would buy that to mask odors in a car?

I wish he had given more info like where and when was it found.....but it has to be connected in some way...fingerprints?? or on a receipt?? or there would have been no reason to even think it was connected IMO

I wonder when it was found and by whom. Ok, who wants to call LP?

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: October 28, 2008, 10:35:37 AM »

Possibly in one of the trash bins of importance.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: October 28, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »

Possibly in one of the trash bins of importance.

ahh, very possible. good thought Mammy.

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #719 on: October 28, 2008, 10:39:28 AM »

Did a bit of digging and it seems Anthony Rusciano met KC in January of this year thru Jesse Grund. They were in Police Academy together. Tony tells LE he only saw Caylee once or twice.

I think based on the above info  the guy holding Caylee could not be Tony R.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.