May 02, 2024, 08:18:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: o/t  (Read 150912 times)
anidac
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #280 on: October 28, 2006, 01:28:26 AM »

Quote from: "kbm"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Does appear that you don't have a whole lot of confidence in the local polis there.

that true.
its a fact that a lot of times police man make grammar faults in police rapports etc etc. (because thats in dutch)
and what i also know is that when they questioned Sander G the police also made a lot of faults in the rapport and sander corrected them.

That is interesting....  Yet when Beth (Nat's mother) gave her report and later found it full of mistakes they refused to correct it or admit that there where errors.  Why?  (you cannot answer this question)

Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #281 on: October 28, 2006, 01:28:40 AM »

You said earlier that if anyone of the fishermen were to talk to the polis about someone else hurting the girl that they would have to be charged as suspects.

Why is that?

Is that why no one has come forward to try and get the $250,000.00 reward?

yeh of course he also becomes a suspect even though he's the one that talked. because he was there when everything hapenend. (in my theory)

Even if someone just 'saw' what happened?
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #282 on: October 28, 2006, 01:29:35 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Does appear that you don't have a whole lot of confidence in the local polis there.

that true.
its a fact that a lot of times police man make grammar faults in police rapports etc etc. (because thats in dutch)
and what i also know is that when they questioned Sander G the police also made a lot of faults in the rapport and sander corrected them.

That's odd, because Sander gave his statements in Dutch so they wouldn't have to be translated into Dutch.  How could they mess that up?

yes it was in the dutch.....but the first language of most of the agents is Papiamento....there theire dutch is not that good
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #283 on: October 28, 2006, 01:29:42 AM »

Quote from: "anidac"
Car - Long time no see!  So tell me again why I am not supposed to drive my vette around when the clouds come out?  Some guy was trying to hit on me in the parking lot tonight and asked if my husband knew I had "HIS" car out in the rain tonight.  HIS CAR!!!!  HA!  MY CAR!!!!  And I will drive it all year bar snow and hight wind.  LOL

Back to business.  Sorry for the OT Wink

Actually driving Vettes in the rain is OK because they don't rust.

Ah man, a babe in a Vette is the best sight in the universe.

Oh yeah, I need to tell you the story about putting my brand new 81 Vette in the ditch on a bleak snowy morning.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #284 on: October 28, 2006, 01:31:06 AM »

that true.

That's odd, because Sander gave his statements in Dutch so they wouldn't have to be translated into Dutch.  How could they mess that up?

yes it was in the dutch.....but the first language of most of the agents is Papiamento....there theire dutch is not that good

I see, so they really didn't understand how to write down what was told to them in Dutch.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #285 on: October 28, 2006, 01:31:49 AM »

that true.

Guess we need to check to see if Sander's statement was given to a native Dutch speaker or not.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #286 on: October 28, 2006, 01:32:21 AM »

that true.

That is interesting....  Yet when Beth (Nat's mother) gave her report and later found it full of mistakes they refused to correct it or admit that there where errors.  Why?  (you cannot answer this question)

hehe sorry for awnsering
but at the end when he had to sign it....he first read it and corrected it. (i cant remember if he really signed after that)
anidac
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #287 on: October 28, 2006, 01:32:28 AM »

Car - Long time no see!  So tell me again why I am not supposed to drive my vette around when the clouds come out?  Some guy was trying to hit on me in the parking lot tonight and asked if my husband knew I had "HIS" car out in the rain tonight.  HIS CAR!!!!  HA!  MY CAR!!!!  And I will drive it all year bar snow and hight wind.  LOL

My hubby didn't believe my 4 kids telling them about all the attention I get when I am out in the vette to the point that it became a household joke.  They forced him to take them all in the Tahoe and follow me down main street to watch.  He was amazed.  I keep telling him I could by 90 years old with rollers in my hair and oatmeal on my face and I would get the same reaction out there.  Guys do see the girl they see the car. LOL  It is quite funny after 25 years of marriage and now a grandma to boot.  But I get younger looking every year.

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #288 on: October 28, 2006, 01:33:30 AM »

You said earlier that if anyone of the fishermen were to talk to the polis about someone else hurting the girl that they would have to be charged as suspects.

Why is that?

yeh of course he also becomes a suspect even though he's the one that talked. because he was there when everything hapenend. (in my theory)

i dont think anybody outside the group would have seen what happenend
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #289 on: October 28, 2006, 01:33:49 AM »

that true.

Guess we need to check to see if Sander's statement was given to a native Dutch speaker or not.

Clyde Anthony BURKE and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY are the officers that took Sander's statements that we have posted here at SM.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #290 on: October 28, 2006, 01:34:11 AM »

exactly klaasend
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #291 on: October 28, 2006, 01:34:55 AM »

Looks like Sanders 06/16/05 and 06/17/05 Statements were taken by

Shaniro Baldrik KELLY and Clyde Anthony BURKE

Wonder if either of them are native Dutch speakers.
anidac
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #292 on: October 28, 2006, 01:35:00 AM »

Oh yeah, I need to tell you the story about putting my brand new 81 Vette in the ditch on a bleak snowy morning.

Love to hear it but I am going to get back on topic now in order to keep our visitor KBM with us.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

o/t
« Reply #293 on: October 28, 2006, 01:35:39 AM »

Sander did sign the statements we have here:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/SANDER061605D-5.jpg
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #294 on: October 28, 2006, 01:35:58 AM »

that true.

Clyde Anthony BURKE and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY are the officers that took Sander's statements that we have posted here at SM.

yeh but maybe he didnt signed the statements
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #295 on: October 28, 2006, 01:36:04 AM »

Why is that?

Humm, now you are putting restrictions on the scenario to help make your case eh?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #296 on: October 28, 2006, 01:36:52 AM »

that true.

hehe sorry for awnsering
but at the end when he had to sign it....he first read it and corrected it. (i cant remember if he really signed after that)

So Sander did correct his statement then.
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

o/t
« Reply #297 on: October 28, 2006, 01:38:29 AM »

Why is that?

Humm, now you are putting restrictions on the scenario to help make your case eh?

well till now nobody called the police and claim to see what happened
Carnut
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #298 on: October 28, 2006, 01:39:25 AM »

Why is that?

well till now nobody called the police and claim to see what happened

Yeah, we know, kinda applies to the JVDS story as well.
anidac
Monkey Junky

o/t
« Reply #299 on: October 28, 2006, 01:40:30 AM »

KBM, how well do you know Sander?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.