May 22, 2024, 09:23:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlies van der Kouwe , 24, kidnapped in Bonaire 9/21/08 -(BODY FOUND)  (Read 324789 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #360 on: October 11, 2008, 09:49:56 AM »

There is one Dutchman that thinks Rayan is being railroaded...like the security guards...

translated:

There is a new suspect arrested in Bonaire, for the disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw (Telegraaf reported). That surprised me nothing. In a message on the previously held Rayan P., who are still stuck, was something quite remarkable, but little attention has been given. Rayan was sentenced for rape, he was a whole night in the back with a wife of Czech origin. He had abducted and raped at various locations, from one beach to another. Only the next morning the woman was' liberated ': her husband was legally go find her and had the two in the car caught. A few days later the couple had done declaration.

It is not difficult to imagine what the defense Rayan was: he knew the woman for some time now, it was all done with her consent and perhaps at its initiative. But that is difficult to sell your spouse Antilles. But for that incident he was so years in prison, as' rapist '. And with such a criminal to become easily re suspect.

It is the second suspect, is the 19-year-old Siegmar Marchena, a good friend of Rayan P.: she lived in the same house. There are two possibilities: either the police continues on a track error, or there is something more going on with that Rayan P.

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/

I saw that also Buckeye
I have the idea that this rayan is innocent .
Why are they looking for a Black Car ?
Can you kidnapp someone on a scooter ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: October 11, 2008, 10:40:09 AM »

There is one Dutchman that thinks Rayan is being railroaded...like the security guards...

translated:

There is a new suspect arrested in Bonaire, for the disappearance of Marlies van der Kouw (Telegraaf reported). That surprised me nothing. In a message on the previously held Rayan P., who are still stuck, was something quite remarkable, but little attention has been given. Rayan was sentenced for rape, he was a whole night in the back with a wife of Czech origin. He had abducted and raped at various locations, from one beach to another. Only the next morning the woman was' liberated ': her husband was legally go find her and had the two in the car caught. A few days later the couple had done declaration.

It is not difficult to imagine what the defense Rayan was: he knew the woman for some time now, it was all done with her consent and perhaps at its initiative. But that is difficult to sell your spouse Antilles. But for that incident he was so years in prison, as' rapist '. And with such a criminal to become easily re suspect.

It is the second suspect, is the 19-year-old Siegmar Marchena, a good friend of Rayan P.: she lived in the same house. There are two possibilities: either the police continues on a track error, or there is something more going on with that Rayan P.

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/

I saw that also Buckeye
I have the idea that this rayan is innocent .
Why are they looking for a Black Car ?
Can you kidnapp someone on a scooter ?

Who knows...I have a tendency to believe the earliest reports from the guard at the factory?....Maybe two guys knocked her off her bike.  I have no idea why they want a black car.  I just hope they have the right perp and actually have something that forensically  ties him to Marlies...not just his reputation...
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: October 11, 2008, 05:38:28 PM »

They are searching for a big black car because they have reasons to believe that short after the girl was kidnapped the scooter was transported in that car

never lift the pressure of evil island
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: October 11, 2008, 11:05:20 PM »

Thank you Buckeye, Bastibro and Johan for the recent updates. Thank you, too, TexasMom.
natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: October 12, 2008, 02:30:27 PM »

3th arrest today, 39 year old brother of Ryan P.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #365 on: October 12, 2008, 02:43:20 PM »

Third suspect in the case Marlies

By PETER DE KNEGT
BONAIRE - The brother of prime suspect Ryan P., Vincent P. (37) is Sunday at home to the Amazon on Bonaire Kaya arrested in connection with the verdwijing of Marlies van der Kouw (24), which three weeks ago after a night out near her house of her bicycle was drawn and since then is a trace.

Marlies van der Kouw. PHOTO ANP
With the arrest of Vincent yesterday and the 19-year-old Siegmar M. Last Friday opsporingsteam hopes a breakthrough in the investigation.

Attempts to intensive questioning by the previously arrested suspects P. Ryan to talk to now stranded in a total silence of this Marlies Ryan who claims not to know and nothing to do with the disappearance have said his lawyer Domingo to the AD.

With the arrest of the 19-year-old Siegmar M. last Friday and the 37-year-old Vincent thinks the team the possible accomplices of Ryan to have been arrested. They would possibly have helped him in disposing of the body of Marlies, if the suspect opsoringsteam.
The AD said last week extended by the brother of Ryan P and his mother. The now arrested Vincent, told in detail about the conversation that evening and night of the verdwijing of Marlies. He had worked as a guard at the petrol station Bonaco.

,, I had the car of my mother, a Hyunday Exel Accer Pony with me. I did that night from 22.00 pm to 6.00 am on the morning worked for the gasstation.''Viriginia Mother Maria Pietersz. :,, My son Vincent came that morning equally at home after six hours of his work.''The brother of Ryan said to be sick of the accusations against his brother. ,, I think absolutely not in his involvement in the disappearance of Marlies.''
Siegmar, a friend of Ryan, according to sources on the island the night of the disappearance seen with Ryan on the boulevard of Bonaire. Siegmar lived with his grandmother in the neighborhood where he Niki Boko, despite opposition from relatives, was arrested

dutch
Derde verdachte in zaak Marlies
Door PETER DE KNEGT
BONAIRE - De broer van hoofdverdachte Ryan P., Vincent P. (37) is zondagmiddag thuis aan de Kaya Amazone op Bonaire gearresteerd in verband met de verdwijing van Marlies van der Kouwe (24), die drie weken geleden na een uitgaansavondje vlak bij haar huis van haar fiets werd getrokken en sindsdien spoorloos is.

Marlies van der Kouwe. FOTO ANP
Met de arrestatie van Vincent gisteren en de 19-jarige Siegmar M. afgelopen vrijdag hoopt het opsporingsteam een doorbraak te forceren in het onderzoek.

Pogingen om door intensieve verhoren de eerder opgepakte verdachte Ryan P. te laten praten zijn tot nu toe gestrand in een algeheel stilzwijgen van deze Ryan die beweert Marlies niet te kennen en niets met de verdwijning te maken te hebben aldus zijn advocaat Domingo tegenover het AD.

Met de aanhouding van de 19-jarige Siegmar M. afgelopen vrijdag en de 37-jarige Vincent denkt het team de mogelijke handlangers van Ryan te hebben opgepakt. Zij zouden hem mogelijk hebben geholpen bij het laten verdwijnen van het lichaam van Marlies, zo vermoedt het opsoringsteam.
Het AD sprak vorige week uitgebreid met de broer van Ryan P en zijn moeder. ,De nu opgepakte Vincent, vertelde in dat gesprek gedetailleerd over de avond en nacht van de verdwijing van Marlies. Hij had als bewaker gewerkt bij het benzinestation Bonaco.

,,Ik had toen ook de auto van mijn moeder, een Hyunday Exel Accer Pony bij mij. Ik heb die nacht van 22.00 uur tot de ochtend 6.00 uur gewerkt bij het gasstation.'' Moeder Viriginia Maria Pietersz. : ,,Mijn zoon Vincent kwam die ochtend even na zes uur thuis van zijn werk.'' De broer van Ryan zei 'ziek te zijn van de beschuldigingen tegen zijn broer. ,,ik geloof absoluut niet in zijn betrokkenheid bij de verdwijning van Marlies.''
Siegmar, een vriend van Ryan, is volgens bronnen op het eiland de avond van de verdwijning gezien met Ryan op de boulevard van Bonaire. Siegmar woonde bij zijn oma in de wijk Niki Boko waar hij, ondanks verzet van familieleden, werd gearresteerd

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: October 12, 2008, 08:29:24 PM »

AES - your search equipment and the entire group sound wonderful.  Where are you located?  Have you done any searching for missing Caylee Anthony or Stacy Peterson.  They could sure use help like your group.

Johan - I didn't plant any tulips today, but you are not on my boycott list.    Where are the Dutch posters?  Why aren't the Dutch people just absolutely outraged about Marlie's disappearance?  Are there Dutch search groups that would be willing to fly to Bonaire for a search?  I don't get it, Johan, where is Marlie's Dutch support system?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: October 12, 2008, 09:44:08 PM »

Thank you for the update on the arrest of the third person in Marlies case.  I come by to check for any news.  I hope she can be found.  I cannot fathom how her parents are managing.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: October 13, 2008, 12:36:02 AM »

Hi SS, the group is a group of 3 groups who combine technologies and resources for searches such as this, located in Maine, Virginia, Ohio, but go all over the country.  We are currently on a search right now.  The last disappearance (that you might have heard of since it was in media for quite a long time) that all 3 worked combined was in Vermont in May, the case of Nick Garza, who was missing for almost 4 months and left no clues and seemed impossible to find. Many, many search organizations gave generously of their time and searched, all authorities were pulled in, including FBI and Private Investigator, even the public was allowed to help search for Nick, which many people did. DEEMI, VK9SSSAR, and VIASAR were able to locate Nick, although very sadly, he was not alive, he was recovered. Had more time passed, he may have never been recovered, due to the course of the river and where it leads and how fast someone could travel in the river. It was a very tough case for a long time, due to environmental conditions of winter weather and heavy snow and no clues and the body of water, which was a force to be reckoned with all in itself, as most forces of nature often are. 

Reading about how the sand has changed on Bonaire and become "like concrete", still, the dogs could scent Marlies skin cells even though humans can't figure out now that the sand has changed, how to tell where Marlies may have been buried, IF she was killed. 

in response to your question, our services have been offered to the Caylee Anthony authorities a few weeks ago. It is good that TES is helping to look for Caylee, and I wish also that Stacy Peterson is found. It is awful for families who go their whole lives never knowing what happened to a loved one and never able to "bring them home.". I can imagine nothing harder or worse for anyone's family

Alot of times, LE anywhere on any Missing Persons case doesn't allow other resources or allow search and rescue groups in early on in investigations, and they use their own resources such as aerial search and dog teams first, understandably.While it would SEEM that  the more search and rescue resources the better ASAP, since all missing persons cases are a matter of life and death, investigations must be protected and to keep an investigation "air tight", LE almost has to keep everyone out, until they have exhausted all leads and found what evidence is possible first. Based on what evidence they do or do not find, they then make decisions about what other resources are needed. It is a true process, for every investigation and every situation is different when someone goes missing. I respect how important the work is that LE must do to save someone's life. LE also has excellent dog teams, The VK9SSSAR dogs just do something different than typical search dogs and are another search tool.  In abductions, such as Marlies' being abducted, the sooner the better for extra resources and search tools being brought in since it really is that every second counts when someone is abducted. VK9SSSAR specializes in abductions, homicides, missing persons, and crime.  Another case you may have heard  of that was worked by VK9SSSAR is Michelle Gardner Quinn's homicide. One of the dogs garnered 5 search warrants for the arrest of Brian Rooney which led to his conviction for her murder.

I am glad more arrests are being made in Marlies' disappearance, I trust that the police are closer to convincing the suspects to start talking. It is a tough process, but it is a necessary one. For Marlies' sake, I sit here at my computer wishing a lot more could be done in physical search while the arrests are being made, but that is what I would wish, for Marlies and for her family, knowing how excruciating it really is for families of missing persons and if Marlies is still alive, her life is still in grave danger. 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #369 on: October 13, 2008, 07:43:39 AM »

AES - your search equipment and the entire group sound wonderful.  Where are you located?  Have you done any searching for missing Caylee Anthony or Stacy Peterson.  They could sure use help like your group.

Johan - I didn't plant any tulips today, but you are not on my boycott list.    Where are the Dutch posters?  Why aren't the Dutch people just absolutely outraged about Marlie's disappearance?  Are there Dutch search groups that would be willing to fly to Bonaire for a search?  I don't get it, Johan, where is Marlie's Dutch support system?

Yes SS were are the dutch posters ? i don't know > i see only Bastibro here
There is one dutch search group on Bonaire with 2 or 3 dogs
But there are 150 caves on that islland so it is not easy
I emailed Mr vd Kouwe 4 times but no reaction @ all

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #370 on: October 13, 2008, 08:00:20 AM »

Dutch missing on Bonaire

JOHAN: Netherlands send only 4 people !!!

At the request of Bonaire, three researchers trace of the national police corps (KLPD) to the Antillean island left to help the search for the 24-year-old Dutch woman who disappeared last weekend. Even a forensic adviser to the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI) is on its way to Bonaire, after its aid was invoked by the local police and the Public Ministry.

The missing woman was in the night from Saturday to Sunday from his bicycle dragged her, when she was on the way to her house in a residential area in the north of Kralendijk. They would be included in one or two people on a scooter.

The police have reported that the woman, who was born in Curacao, blond hair and blue eyes. By that the latest case raises memories of the disappearance in 2005 of the blond American Natalee Holloway in Aruba, which attracted international attention.

The police of Bonaire is with men and power. Large parts of the island to be investigated. Apart from the police force of the island do Recherche Cooperation Team (RST) and the Coast Guard cooperated in the investigation. Other Antillean islands of Bonaire has requested assistance. In total, approximately fifty people to find the woman.

Bonaire that the assistance of the Force and the NFI has requested, is not unusual. "In the Holloway case authority also granted our assistance," said a spokesman for the Force. The NFI is more, even in the Netherlands, smaller police forces to help themselves as insufficient in-house expertise to a crime to solve.

dutch

Nederlandse vermist op Bonaire

Rotterdam, Op verzoek van Bonaire zijn drie sporenonderzoekers van het Korps landelijke politiediensten (KLPD) naar het Antilliaanse eiland vertrokken om te helpen bij de zoektocht naar de 24-jarige Nederlandse vrouw, die afgelopen weekeinde verdween. Ook een forensisch adviseur van het Nederlands Forensisch Instituut (NFI) is op weg naar Bonaire, nadat haar hulp was ingeroepen door de plaatselijke politie en het Openbaar Ministerie.

De vermiste vrouw zou in de nacht van zaterdag op zondag van haar fiets zijn gesleurd, toen ze op weg was naar haar huis in een woonwijk in het noorden van Kralendijk. Ze zou zijn meegenomen op een of twee personen op een scooter.

De politie heeft gemeld dat de vrouw, die op Curaçao is geboren, blond haar en blauwe ogen heeft. Door dat uiterlijk roept de zaak herinneringen op aan de verdwijning in 2005 van de blonde Amerikaanse Natalee Holloway op Aruba, die internationaal veel aandacht trok.

De politie van Bonaire zet zich met man en macht in. Grote delen van het eiland worden onderzocht. Behalve het politiekorps van het eiland doen het Recherche Samenwerkings Team (RST) en de Kustwacht mee aan het onderzoek. Bonaire heeft andere Antilliaanse eilanden hulp gevraagd. In totaal zoeken ongeveer vijftig mensen naar de vrouw.

Dat Bonaire de hulp van het KLPD en het NFI heeft gevraagd, is niet ongebruikelijk. „In de zaak Holloway verleende onze dienst ook assistentie”, aldus een woordvoerder van de KLPD. Het NFI komt vaker, ook in Nederland, kleinere politiekorpsen te hulp als die zelf onvoldoende expertise in huis hebben om een misdrijf op te lossen.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #371 on: October 13, 2008, 08:47:52 AM »

Posted by Harmoni:

Tomorrow it is three weeks ago. We havn’t had a press-conference for one-and-a-half week. Dutch newspapers have forgotten her, local newspapers are silent. Amercan newspapers or television-programmes did’t cover anything at all, they are too busy with the Presidential elections, also local radio-stations don’t talk about it anymore. Not much (visible) activity on the island anymore. Everybody was talking about her the first days. Now you don’t see anybody anymore talking about her. Marlies is totally forgotten. Bonaire is busy with the Regatta (Sailing event) Every evening there is partying in town, we were there, one evening, and stayed for some 10 minutes, we couldn’t stand it, knowing what had happened here, and nobody bothering anymore…….. I saw a woman alone on a bike, yesterday-evening, near the place Marlies was kidnapped. Didn’t she learn a thing?

Suspect Ryan is this weekend in custody for 2 weeks, and I am wondering if he will come free this weekend. Some boards told he will get or has got another week’s prolongation in jail. (As far as I know this is not possible according to dutch law, but, who cares?) This morning there was a short notice on the radio, they didn’t talk about the prolongation, but they said that they expect coming week some more arrestments. They seem to have more hard proof (forensic?), although they didn’t say what. Suspect Ryan doesn’t say anything anymore, keeps his mouth totally shut. Also the guy that escaped from the jail in Aruba (now you hear he escaped from the jail in Curacao) is not found. He is supposedly hiding on Bonaire.
If Ryan comes out of custody, he will not have an easy life. During all the investigations that took place on the island, lots of other things were found (stolen goods, drugs, weapons, a.s.o.) that had nothing to do with the Marlies-case, but the criminals, responsible for those things, hold Ryan responsible it was discovered. They promised to give him a free facial make-over, (the hard way), and renovate his bone-structure, (read: break all his bones.) (This is the way things are handled among the young criminals, here on the island.) If he comes out, you better stay away from the bars he goes normally, you could easily catch a free-flying fist, knife or bullet…….

It is so sad we don’t hear anything anymore. We want to know what is going on. On the radio they said the investigation-teams are still searching in the Knuku, we didn’t see anything, they spreaded leaflets on the island, I didn’t see any, I think all the detectives are still here, according to the huge bunch of cars spreaded around the police-station. I think if you are doing investigations in the Knuku, your car should not be at the police-station?
I heard that some people from the island wanted to organise a silent walk in town with torches and all people carrying a picture of Marlies with them. But I didn’t hear anything anymore. I think this initiative is going to die too. From own experience (the dog-bites and free-roaming dogs-story half-a-year ago) I think you will not get many participants.

The police-chief promised an investigation upon the slow reaction on the call of the guards from the WEB. (The guards saw what happened and called the police. They didn’t show up, because there was no occupation on the police-station). And the investigation just started 36 hours after the disappearance. Knowing the first 24 hours are the most important, this is a big failure. I am afraid this investigation will also be covered up.

I hope we are going to hear some more real results in the coming week. I hope they find her (dead or alive), I hope they can proof who was responsible for this, and I hope they will do in the future more efforts to keep our island free from these creeps.

Sorry I am so negative, but what happened here is so sad……

http://www.scubaboard.com/

natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: October 13, 2008, 09:27:51 AM »

Yes SS were are the dutch posters ? i don't know > i see only Bastibro here
There is one dutch search group on Bonaire with 2 or 3 dogs
But there are 150 caves on that islland so it is not easy
I emailed Mr vd Kouwe 4 times but no reaction @ all

Hello, I'm dutch, but I don't know what to post at this moment. I'm speakless, but believe me I hope that she is still alive, that's the only thing I can say at this moment, hope, hope hope
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #373 on: October 13, 2008, 09:47:50 AM »

This is Marlon Pieters a police man on Aruba
is it fam of Ryan and his brother ?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: October 13, 2008, 10:17:29 AM »

I want to let you all know I am getting no where with the police, and calling is pointless. They will not share any info of importance, and appear to have Marlies' parents locked up. I have been trying for about three weeks to reach them and I am no closer than I was in the beginning.

It seems impossible to reach them. I have to wonder why. I have never had any problems reaching anyone in the past. If the police have suspects and have concluded it is a death / homicide - what is the problem with allowing us to go to Bonaire and search.

I was told yesterday by someone not involved and not on Bonaire that it could take 6 months to search 150 caves.

Also, the ground on Bonaire is bed rock from the ocean floor. It is very hard to dig a grave and bury someone. The hard ground is very similar to Aruba and very rocky and near impossible to dig on. You would need excavating equipment to dig a grave more than a foot or two deep. It's like concrete made from coral, sand-stone and bed-rock. I have a heard time believing anyone has buried Marlies.

+++

Like Johan, I have no idea how someone can be abducted using a moped / scooter as the abduction vehicle. That is the strangest thing I have ever heard. And I've heard alot.

There are several things that do not make sense. I'm not sure that the correct people are in jail, but I have no info that suggests otherwise, just have that sneaky suspicion that things are not adding up.

The scooter is just one item. Another - what about the guards that saw the abduction - do they know more or is it possible that they are involved?

Of all of the cases I have followed on the Netherland Antilles, I have never seen / heard of anyone found after missing for more than 10 days. In fact no one has ever been found after being missing even for a small amount of time. It's like a blackhole. People disappear and are never seen again. It's the strangest thing I have ever seen.

Unless Marlies is in a cave (which I doubt) I think she is in the ocean. Criminals knows how to make someone permanently disappear. Criminals do not like having the body re-appear if they can help it. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #375 on: October 13, 2008, 10:33:54 AM »

Rob i called the docter's office in holland 4 times now .
Another docter who works there told me that Mr vd Kouwe told her by phone that they accept other Help .
She gave me his personal email (what he use in Bonaire ) and i have send him several emails .
NO reaction at all .
There is no contact possible with Mr vd Kouwe . Isn't that strange ?
Are  the Police and "the " controversial Prosecutor Ernst Wesselius ok there ?
do they intercept Mr vd Kouwe's email ?
So yes why is that ?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: October 13, 2008, 10:43:40 AM »

Rob i called the docter's office in holland 4 times now .
Another docter who works there told me that Mr vd Kouwe told her by phone that they accept other Help .
She gave me his personal email (what he use in Bonaire ) and i have send him several emails .
NO reaction at all .
There is no contact possible with Mr vd Kouwe . Isn't that strange ?
Are  the Police and "the " controversial Prosecutor Ernst Wesselius ok there ?
do they intercept Mr vd Kouwe's email ?
So yes why is that ?

Johan - I'm at a lost to figure out what is going on here. I have no reaction either from the vd Kouwes.

You're right - it's all very strange. I am starting to wonder if there is something more going on here.

you know in the shango thread there are the references to "Babylon"? I have discovered that "Babylon" is not Aruba or Curacao or Bonaire or even a location on one of these islands - it is the entire lawless region of the Netherland Antilles.

People are just disappearing and no one seems concerned that this is a wider trend and not one local to only Aruba.

No one can help them if there is no contact from the family.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: October 13, 2008, 11:15:55 AM »

Hi Rob and Johan...I have been thinking about this all weekend...there is a pattern...Amy, Natalee, Leda and now Marlies. All gone without a trace!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #378 on: October 13, 2008, 11:28:54 AM »

They are afraid for another Boycott !

AES
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: October 13, 2008, 12:03:47 PM »

Hi Johan and Rob, thank you for all of your serious hard work and for your information. Johan, maybe Dr. van der Kouwe is not with his computer much, or maybe he does not recognize your emails and is not opening them? Maybe call the Dr's office again and ask them if you can send THEM an email and ask if they could please forward it to Dr. van der Kouwe. It is worth a try. Rob thank you for trying to call them, too. I don't know what to say except things do seem very air tight in regards to contacting Marlies' parents, but it is important too, to not come to conclusions without more facts -- we just don't know the reason yet that no one has been able to reach them for sure.  We just don't know the reason for no one able to get through to them yet. I have tried writing the consulate, and the governor and even newspaper reporters there asking them to get a message to the van der Kouwes. No response from any one. 

Johan the article by Harmoni was very eye-opening, the tone there on Bonaire as seen through Harmoni's eyes and perceptions, and how the regatta and partying is going on, and Marlies being not thought about. I don't know Johan and Rob, but it seems true that people disappear into a black hole like you said, Rob. What is at the bottom of that, one has to wonder.

Natalfan, welcome to you. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.