May 05, 2024, 10:13:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 318997 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: November 07, 2008, 05:41:12 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17931491/detail.html

5,000 Possible In Search For Caylee Anthony's Body
Friday, November 7, 2008 – updated: 5:21 pm EST November 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Search teams say they won't be looking for a little girl, they'll be looking for a skeleton.

How heartbreaking is the truth? 

So true ... no doubt the majority of searchers will find bones of some type throughout the search .... as there are many animals bones scattered throughout the woods .... Just to see a bone laying there, when you have in the back of your mind what you are looking for is surreal .... It is a very emotional thing that these people will be enduring this weekend ... and for the weeks to follow ..... (it will stay with them for awhile) They will all be in need of many prayers this weekend ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #501 on: November 07, 2008, 05:41:58 PM »

Cindy might be a good manipulator but she can't change the Constitution!

And always remember that TRUTH is the ultimate defense for slander/libel AKA "deformation" of character. A funny little slip of the tongue on someone's part NeJame or someone working with him?)

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: November 07, 2008, 05:42:56 PM »

I am extremely upset with Murt and his posters.  They are all clogging up the TES phone lines and now posting the Lead detectives phone numbers so that trolls and watchers can use them.  He was kicked out, obviously TES has their reasons for this. 

Calling over being asked to leave to me is ridiculous, do not bother those people who are giving of themselves to search for a child that the family has turned their back on.  I gladly take a backseat to Justice for Caylee...if Tim wants him gone, then so be it, who am I to start calling and questioning them taking away from their time to search.

I agree

Can I agree with y'all too even if I am in my ratty old flannel sleep pants and oversize sleep shirt?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: November 07, 2008, 05:43:09 PM »

Invision - there's nothing I can do to help MURT with his site.  I have no "powers" over there.  So people like Dihannah can ask all they want but there's absolutely nothing I can do.  The problem with an open chat or open forum is you get trolls and alot of them. 

I agree ... and how many of them are planning on showing up at the search tomorrow and saying I'm "with Murt"  ...... Like Tim NEEDS to deal with that!   
IMO Tim needs to REMAIN in control ..

....have no fear ...TIM is aways in control...he amazes me...I have seen him running a benefit, doing TV interviews, meet and greet and have 2 phone going..ALL AT THE SAME TIME. JMO but this has to do with the Duckett case...and the trolls on Murt's site....I hope he and Tim can get this cleared up tonight ...

I have no doubt Sunny that Tim will remain in control and no doubt make it "look easy" ... but IMO he doesn't "need" the extra added drama that these people are creating for him ... This is a STRESSFULL ENOUGH situation .. looking for a baby in the woods AND dealing with the Anthonys ... and he has to worry about (deal with) a man and his followers not being allowed to follow along with cameras?
Talk about a sad ... sad ... situation turning into a REAL circus ... It should be a NON ISSUE as far as I am concerned ... if you want to help ... turn off the camera and go search ....  It is NOT Murt that concerns me about this issue ... but instead his "trolls" and "followers" that will most likely be the cause of Tim's added burden ...

I'm not trying to stick up for Murt here but what added drama (other than MURT and his vehicle there filming) would TES have to deal with?  TES can't see the 1000+ people that are going crazy in Murt's chat 

there is more too this, tim said it best the other night when he said this needs to be about caylee and because casey was in jail the focus would be off her
Im not sure what happened but as far as im concerned all the tv cameras should be booted,  and the focus be on the planning of and the search.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: November 07, 2008, 05:46:02 PM »

Invision - there's nothing I can do to help MURT with his site.  I have no "powers" over there.  So people like Dihannah can ask all they want but there's absolutely nothing I can do.  The problem with an open chat or open forum is you get trolls and alot of them. 

I agree ... and how many of them are planning on showing up at the search tomorrow and saying I'm "with Murt"  ...... Like Tim NEEDS to deal with that!   

....have no fear ...TIM is aways in control...he amazes me...I have seen him running a benefit, doing TV interviews, meet and greet and have 2 phone going..ALL AT THE SAME TIME. JMO but this has to do with the Duckett case...and the trolls on Murt's site....I hope he and Tim can get this cleared up tonight ...

I have no doubt Sunny that Tim will remain in control and no doubt make it "look easy" ... but IMO he doesn't "need" the extra added drama that these people are creating for him ... This is a STRESSFULL ENOUGH situation .. looking for a baby in the woods AND dealing with the Anthonys ... and he has to worry about (deal with) a man and his followers not being allowed to follow along with cameras?
Talk about a sad ... sad ... situation turning into a REAL circus ... It should be a NON ISSUE as far as I am concerned ... if you want to help ... turn off the camera and go search ....  It is NOT Murt that concerns me about this issue ... but instead his "trolls" and "followers" that will most likely be the cause of Tim's added burden ...

...I also saw Tim get angry once and I was oh so glad I wasn't among the people he was pissed at.....unfortunately there are those sort of people who love to create trouble.....but I think they will certainly be biting off more than they can chew this time if they try....I do understand what you are saying...I  personally don't think Murt is a problem...he seems to really care...I hope someone can get to Tim and let him know that Murt is harmless and  allows him back with other media crews....the trolls are IMO just that....brave when hidden behind the WWW

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #505 on: November 07, 2008, 05:46:16 PM »

I'm not trying to stick up for Murt here but what added drama (other than MURT and his vehicle there filming) would TES have to deal with?  TES can't see the 1000+ people that are going crazy in Murt's chat 

there is more too this, tim said it best the other night when he said this needs to be about caylee and because casey was in jail the focus would be off her
Im not sure what happened but as far as im concerned all the tv cameras should be booted,  and the focus be on the planning of and the search.

AMEN DANA!!!....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: November 07, 2008, 05:47:50 PM »

You're right .. TES can't see them ... but there was reference to "calling TES, Tim personally", Calling Yuri Melich ... Calling LE ... Boycotting TES .... Taking back donations ...  No longer supporting TES ... not showing up to search b/c Murt was asked to leave ... IMO these "followers" could cause all kind of headaches for Tim ...  he is going to have his hands full this weekend ... he has even said ... this will be the largest search in history ... along with that is added responsibility in itself ... without these added complaint calls ..

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #507 on: November 07, 2008, 05:47:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17931491/detail.html

5,000 Possible In Search For Caylee Anthony's Body
Friday, November 7, 2008 – updated: 5:21 pm EST November 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Search teams say they won't be looking for a little girl, they'll be looking for a skeleton.

How heartbreaking is the truth? 

So true ... no doubt the majority of searchers will find bones of some type throughout the search .... as there are many animals bones scattered throughout the woods .... Just to see a bone laying there, when you have in the back of your mind what you are looking for is surreal .... It is a very emotional thing that these people will be enduring this weekend ... and for the weeks to follow ..... (it will stay with them for awhile) They will all be in need of many prayers this weekend ....

Yes, it has to be gut-wrenching. And it reminds me that Caylee should not have been left this way. No one should have to see her this way. She should have been buried properly months ago. Casey could have at least given her that small piece of dignity. Matter of fact, none of this should have happened.

If people don't want children, it's pretty simple: It's called keep your pants on or use birth control! Children are not disposable!!!!!! They are not toys. They are not fashion accessories. They are human beings.

Monkey rant. I feel a little better now.   

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: November 07, 2008, 05:48:13 PM »

I am extremely upset with Murt and his posters.  They are all clogging up the TES phone lines and now posting the Lead detectives phone numbers so that trolls and watchers can use them.  He was kicked out, obviously TES has their reasons for this. 

Calling over being asked to leave to me is ridiculous, do not bother those people who are giving of themselves to search for a child that the family has turned their back on.  I gladly take a backseat to Justice for Caylee...if Tim wants him gone, then so be it, who am I to start calling and questioning them taking away from their time to search.

I agree

Can I agree with y'all too even if I am in my ratty old flannel sleep pants and oversize sleep shirt?
Nope!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #509 on: November 07, 2008, 05:48:31 PM »

O/T  SKELETAL REMAINS found in woods in Deltona FL yesterday are of a male homeless man RIP
Carl Lynn Cappabianca
http://www.news-journalonline.com/newsjournalonline/breakingnews/found110708.htm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: November 07, 2008, 05:48:35 PM »

I wonder if the Seandandcomp person on Murts site had anything to do with it? Did anyone else see their posts?

I think SeanD is Cindy. Murt gave Cindy his website address and soon after that they started posting saying Caylee is alive and saying bad things about the search. If its not Cindy, Its someone that is trying to get attention.

I believe this weekend Cindy is planning all kinds of things to sabotage the search. Hard telling what that woman will do.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: November 07, 2008, 05:49:05 PM »

And that is exactly what I feel the problem is.... JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #512 on: November 07, 2008, 05:49:38 PM »

IanHereToday said:
I am 100% sure Todd Black didn't write this and I am 99.9% sure Cindy didn't write it.  Mark NeJame or associate, that's a strong possibility.

If that's the case. I'd think a high profile lawyer would know the difference between "deformation" and "defamation."

Just saying.  LOL

It's probably that Michelle Bart lady that is with KidFinders and is running that "Caylee is alive" blog.

I forget the addy.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: November 07, 2008, 05:49:50 PM »

I agree

you betcha!!  It frigging COLD here and I have sweats and thermal socks on....Those people who were calling TES were probably calling the Dickenson number and only getting a recorded message (I hope anyway)

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: November 07, 2008, 05:49:59 PM »

O/T  SKELETAL REMAINS found in woods in Deltona FL yesterday are of a male homeless man RIP
Carl Lynn Cappabianca
http://www.news-journalonline.com/newsjournalonline/breakingnews/found110708.htm

Thanks NUT
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: November 07, 2008, 05:50:00 PM »

...I also saw Tim get angry once and I was oh so glad I wasn't among the people he was pissed at.....unfortunately there are those sort of people who love to create trouble.....but I think they will certainly be biting off more than they can chew this time if they try....I do understand what you are saying...I  personally don't think Murt is a problem...he seems to really care...I hope someone can get to Tim and let him know that Murt is harmless and  allows him back with other media crews....the trolls are IMO just that....brave when hidden behind the WWW

Well said, Sunny!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: November 07, 2008, 05:51:46 PM »

I agree

Nope!

Excuse me?????

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: November 07, 2008, 05:52:47 PM »

Carl Lynn Cappabianca

Thanks for the update Nut ...   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: November 07, 2008, 05:52:50 PM »

I agree

Nope!

hahahah I said yes...so my vote canceled yours and yours cancelled mine.....LOL....

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: November 07, 2008, 05:53:25 PM »

I agree

Nope!

Excuse me?????
You know I am kidding!  I love you no matter what you are wearing...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.