May 22, 2024, 06:27:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 301971 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: September 22, 2008, 10:13:28 PM »

Hello Kermit.  Sooooooo, shoe found in pond, then put in trap.  Or shoe found in trap then put in pond.  Confusion is my middle name

The trap contents weren't sampled until the 7th of January.  Neither Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, or Dateline were on board during this time.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.720

Dave Holloway: They represent heroes to me.

To be sure there was no relevant evidence, material from the trap was given to the FBI.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Tim Miller, Tim Trahan and Dateline were not onboard!

Ain't that convenient monkeys!

Kermit - why weren't Tim Miller and Tim Trahan on board the Persistence at such an important moment on January 7th?  Tim was 99% sure just seven days before that.  Did someone invesitgate the contents of the trap between December 30th and January 7th that we don't know about?

Did the Monkeys ever get an answer to the analysis of the material found in the cage by the Persistence, but removed and secured by the Arubans? In Particular, the material that appeared to be blue denim?
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2979.220

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: September 22, 2008, 10:14:55 PM »

Kermit - the answer to your question is, NO.  We never did get any information about the denim that was found in the trap.

I also recall reading somewhere that it was Jossy's son with a group of other divers who examined the contents of the fish cage.  Is it possible that ALE weren't the ones who took the contents of the cage?  Does Jossy have the contents of the cage?

Naw, I think if Jossy knew anything he would expose it.
Look....................> who is in charge of the investigation
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: September 22, 2008, 10:17:08 PM »

Julia Renfro said that she and Mark Purcell climbed under the barrier and
ignored the No Trespessing signs and walked all through the pond and saw
nothing but shoes, tires and whiskey bottles.

roflmfao, now there is a pair of witnesses that i wouldn't believe if they swore on a l0 ft. high stack of bibles, and their mother's graves.
dennisintn
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: September 22, 2008, 10:18:05 PM »

Kermit - the answer to your question is, NO.  We never did get any information about the denim that was found in the trap.

I also recall reading somewhere that it was Jossy's son with a group of other divers who examined the contents of the fish cage.  Is it possible that ALE weren't the ones who took the contents of the cage?  Does Jossy have the contents of the cage?

Mos is in charge of the ALE part.  Silvetti and Tim Miller were in charge of the Persistence.
Who are the people in the photograph of the divers?  Does anyone recognize them?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: September 22, 2008, 10:20:45 PM »

So Tim Miller and John Silvetti are the ones that made arrangements for Caps witness to come to the USA and take the polygraph.  Mos was a bit upset.  Why am I not surprised?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: September 22, 2008, 10:21:46 PM »

Peter R. de Vries won his Emmy Award.
he received the award together with Beth.
they dedicated the award to Natalee.

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/2635695/Peter_R_de_Vries_wint_Emmy_Award.html

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: September 22, 2008, 10:22:20 PM »

There are two other witnesses that saw something that night too...and they may bring them over for polygraphs also.  Mos told Tim that they do not accept any results of polygraphs...that sounds like that idea is dead in the water for now.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: September 22, 2008, 10:22:34 PM »

Mos is in charge of the ALE part.  Silvetti and Tim Miller were in charge of the Persistence.
Who are the people in the photograph of the divers?  Does anyone recognize them?

The Persistence flew in a crew of divers and Kyle liked the ALE divers.
Reckon Peter R. DeVries hired his own divers.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: September 22, 2008, 10:23:01 PM »

TIM MILLER - WE AREN'T GOING TO LET UP - WE'RE GOING TO KEEP TAKING THE TRUTH TO THEM!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: September 22, 2008, 10:24:01 PM »

Tim isn't going to give up!  Listen up Aruba!! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: September 22, 2008, 10:25:08 PM »

my audio is all jumbled up!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #351 on: September 22, 2008, 10:28:12 PM »

Thanks caesu!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: September 22, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »

EXCELLENT SHOW DANA!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 22, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »

my audio is all jumbled up!!
Clear again for Red!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: September 22, 2008, 10:28:43 PM »

Thanks caesu!   

WOW great news!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: September 22, 2008, 10:32:32 PM »

TIM MILLER - WE AREN'T GOING TO LET UP - WE'RE GOING TO KEEP TAKING THE TRUTH TO THEM!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: September 22, 2008, 10:32:52 PM »

Peter R. de Vries wins Emmy Award

NEW YORK - The broadcast of crime reporter Peter R. de Vries about the disappearance of American schoolchildren Natalee Holloway in Aruba has won an Emmy Award. The report was nominated in the category Current Affairs (news) of this international television award.

De Vries was in seventh heaven with the distinction. ,, This is the price of prices. This win only once in your life. Here I would like all my other prizes for surrender.''The program maker said the Emmy a nice reward for hard work in the broadcast was stabbed.

De Vries took the prize with Beth Holloway, Natalee's mother. The pair contributed to the price on the girl disappeared.
The show was over seven million viewers not only the Netherlands in its grip, but went all over the world. Especially in the United States, there was much interest in how the infiltrator of De Vries and Patrick van der river Eem, succeeded in Joran van der Sloot statements about his role in the disappearance of Natalee to utter.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #357 on: September 22, 2008, 10:38:46 PM »

Thanks caesu!   

WOW great news!

Oh wow, is right!!  Crying or Very sad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: September 22, 2008, 10:42:02 PM »

Seems appropriate....   Miss ya Robots!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: September 22, 2008, 10:47:29 PM »

OK,

- We now know that the Dutch did not examine the pond - ALE did it at night.  They have whatever was found.  ALE must have had good reason why they didn't want anyone else looking at that pond.
- There was a body found in the trap with clothing/fabric - ALE has it, and they released a piece of fabric to the FBI that was useless.
- Who was in the trap - Natalee or Jalitza or someone completely unrelated?  Is Natalee in the Masonic crypt or is she in an ALE forensic drawer after being recovered from the trap?
- Jossy says that he has a shoe.  Did it come from the trap or the pond?
- Peter DeVries just won an Emmy for a documentary that is probably fiction.
- Witnesses have come forward, but ALE has disregarded their polygraphs.
- This case becomes more bizarre as the months go by. 
-  ALE is desperate.  Their coverup is now a coverup for a coverup and it's out of control.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.