May 22, 2024, 01:38:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 120468 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: September 28, 2006, 05:32:18 PM »

I hope all the Dutch readers will go to the Front Page by clicking on the Scared Monkeys Blog at the top of this page and read the statements.  They are in Dutch as well as English so this should be easy for them as they will not have to translate.

I believe that is where they will log in first and hope they can find the statements for it is important that they read those.

The fact that the statements are all in Dutch as well as English will really be helpful to the Dutch readers.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: September 28, 2006, 05:33:38 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I hope the vistors read the documents and draw their own conclusions.  It's obvious there needs to be a real investigation done in Aruba, and Holland is the only country that can push for that.

Wouldn't it be great if a big push for justice started coming from the everyday people in the Netherlands Very Happy

If they read the statements I bet there are many who will be as angry as we are.

And of course they will read the original Dutch -- so the 'hate sites' can't blame anything on the translations Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: September 28, 2006, 05:36:54 PM »

Hello Gerben!

Good to see you again.  I wonder if there is any chance of another show picking up that Beth is in Holland and having her on as well.  That would be great if she could get one more in before coming home.

Maybe they will see her and ask.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: September 28, 2006, 05:37:39 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
From Arubaanse on the FP - she watched the show as well:

Arubaanse is in Holland?

Yes, she's going to school in the Netherlands but she's from Aruba.
Gerben aka Pays Bas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: September 28, 2006, 05:38:58 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I hope the vistors read the documents and draw their own conclusions.  It's obvious there needs to be a real investigation done in Aruba, and Holland is the only country that can push for that.

Wouldn't it be great if a big push for justice started coming from the everyday people in the Netherlands Very Happy

If they read the statements I bet there are many who will be as angry as we are.

And of course they will read the original Dutch -- so the 'hate sites' can't blame anything on the translations Laughing

The outcry in The Netherlands was, is and will be very minimal. This case is followed by most people with mild interest only and nothing more. So don't get your hopes up. The KLPD has all the statements and if this case is researched again they will use them.

Oh dear. Can somebody please fix my avatar?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: September 28, 2006, 05:40:30 PM »

From a poster with the name of Michael on the front page:

I have very close relations on the island Aruba. There are people on the island that know more. But are very afraid of the police. There are people on the island that have seen the two brothers were washing there car in the early morning at there house. ( The moring of the missing ) I have to protect these people. So i can not say who they are. I’have told the police in july in Holland. If they did something with this information is not clear. This informatio is 100% true.
I hope that they will find her soon. And i can speak for many people on the island. Everybody knows that she is not coming back. Only a miracle can do that. This is a very serious information and maybe crusial for the investication !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: September 28, 2006, 05:44:30 PM »

I am very encouraged to see that most of the Dutch readers on the Site Meter are reading multiple pages.  Not just a look and leave but some have many pages and are still reading and looking.

Sometimes it doesn't take a huge number of people to start something going, just a few that are really dedicated and care about justice.

Beth did look good on TV, she looks rested now and is not so thin as when she was in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: September 28, 2006, 05:44:56 PM »

There are people on the island that have seen the two brothers were washing there car in the early morning at there house. ( The moring of the missing ).

I thought this was established. Maybe from AG. Then the neighbor lawyered up and we have heard little since.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: September 28, 2006, 05:45:03 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I am very encouraged to see that most of the Dutch readers on the Site Meter are reading multiple pages.  Not just a look and leave but some have many pages and are still reading and looking.

Sometimes it doesn't take a huge number of people to start something going, just a few that are really dedicated and care about justice.

Beth did look good on TV, she looks rested now and is not so thin as when she was in Aruba.

Over 1700 hits and 80% were from the Netherlands.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: September 28, 2006, 05:45:38 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
There are people on the island that have seen the two brothers were washing there car in the early morning at there house. ( The moring of the missing ).

I thought this was established. Maybe from AG. Then the neighbor lawyered up and we have heard little since.

That's correct.  We have heard nothing since.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: September 28, 2006, 05:46:59 PM »

Good evening everyone.

Are our guests (or Red & Tom's guests  Wink) due to the show in the Netherlands?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: September 28, 2006, 05:48:29 PM »

WOW!  Klaasend, that is far more than I expected from just this one show!  He must have a lot of viewers who are computer saavy to have that many checking in.  

I am pleasantly surprised that they are bothering to check the site!  They seem to care more than I expected and there are so many more than I thought would check it out.

PERSONA NON GRATA

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 28, 2006, 05:49:58 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Good evening everyone.

Are our guests (or Red & Tom's guests  Wink) due to the show in the Netherlands?

Duh! Ok, let me rephrase. Was SM mentioned on the show, or are these people googling for Natalee?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: September 28, 2006, 05:52:32 PM »

Li'l Memphis,

According to Dilbart at the RU site, Beth mentioned ScaredMonkeys.com not once but twice!

Go, Beth!

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: September 28, 2006, 05:52:33 PM »

From a poster with the name of Michael on the front page:

I have very close relations on the island Aruba. There are people on the island that know more. But are very afraid of the police. There are people on the island that have seen the two brothers were washing there car in the early morning at there house. ( The moring of the missing ) I have to protect these people. So i can not say who they are. I’have told the police in july in Holland. If they did something with this information is not clear. This informatio is 100% true.
I hope that they will find her soon. And i can speak for many people on the island. Everybody knows that she is not coming back. Only a miracle can do that. This is a very serious information and maybe crusial for the investication !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, people are more scared of the Police than they are eager to collect $$ as a reward.  That speaks volumes about their corruption.  But we already knew that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: September 28, 2006, 05:52:40 PM »

Posted by TON on the front page:

Hello,

I just watch the tv show with Beth and robert jensen on the dutch television.
First of all, he is not a scumbag! What a short sight of judgement for someone you don’t know….
I have seen many shows, because i am living in the Netherlands, so i can make a fair judgement about him.
The show was really outstanding and had a lot of viewers.
It was a interview with a lot of respect from both sides and with a beautiful tribute to natalee.
I hope that the dutch gouverment will take over this case from aruba to solve this horrible murder and recover her body.
The people here in the netherlands think also that joran s. did it, and with 22(!) different statements he is still suspect number one!
I am also a father of a nine year old daughter, and i dont even think about that it could happend to her.
At last i want to wish beth and her family good luck, she was really nice and strong on tv and verry brave to tell the full story about natalee.

Ton (Rotterdam - the Netherlands)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: September 28, 2006, 05:55:18 PM »

That Robert Jensen is cute.  Hubba Hubba!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: September 28, 2006, 05:55:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Li'l Memphis,

According to Dilbart at the RU site, Beth mentioned ScaredMonkeys.com not once but twice!

Go, Beth!

Thank you Anna.  Very Happy

That was very thoughtful of Beth!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: September 28, 2006, 05:57:03 PM »

Thanks Robert Jensen!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: September 28, 2006, 05:58:51 PM »

A very nice post by WIM on the front page addressed to BETH:

Dear beth

I saw the interview on the television this night here in the netherlands
i hope that you will get all you’re answers and put an end too all you’re fighting.(sorry if i don’t tell it right)

I surely hope and wish and still pray that the one that did this too all of you will tell the truth and confess
where you’re angel might be.

The chance of being alive and finding her is minimal you told that on the tv.
Still i and many many more people keep praying for that day too come that you’re little angel will be found so you all can give her a place too rest…….
here’s a poet

greetings from holland,Sommelsdijk

I miss your hands holding my neck
I miss your voice and smell
I miss your look at me
I miss everything about you
I can see and hear you
But can’t reach you
So close
Still far away
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.