May 19, 2024, 06:40:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #841 6/22/10 - 6/27/10  (Read 378657 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: June 23, 2010, 04:48:36 PM »

Looks like the new NE has something about Joran and AIDS (thanks for the headsup Anna)

That might have something to do with what I posted some time ago; that other prisoners might inject him with aids-infected blood, so that he will die in approx. 2 years.
It was first written in an issue of Dutch magazine Nieuwe Revu.

He has been involved with male and female prostitutes throughout the world, and AIDS is rampant in Thailand. 
Might want to test John Ludwick as well!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: June 23, 2010, 04:50:03 PM »

Wreck,

Very good idea!

Smile

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 23, 2010, 04:50:31 PM »

Even worse then that is that Deepak, Satish, Melody, Steve Croes and others could have been standing there watching Natalee beaten to death and ALL of them covered for the one who beat her to death...
Now Melody goes one step further with a false diary..

There is no way to prove that her diary was progressive over time.. Could have been written over one day or week just to get $$$$$ for Joran.

I have always thought the black widow, Melody, ordered the brutal beating and death of Natalee so that her beloved Joran could redeem himself to her.

I thought Flor was the supposed current "girlfriend" at the time of Natalee's disappearance.  

Melody thought it was she.  She had seen him on that Sunday night, which she later changed to saying it was Saturday night for convenience say, to keep her little whooooish self out of Harm's way.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: June 23, 2010, 04:52:14 PM »

Nonesuche - this same article was in Dutch publications earlier today:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008579-504083.html

June 23, 2010 12:54 PM
Van der Sloot Files Complaint Against Chief Detective, Says Reports
Posted by Edecio Martinez

NEW YORK (CBS/AP) Joran van der Sloot has filed a complaint of misconduct against chief of detectives Col. Miguel Canlla and other officials involved in his murder investigation, according to reports.

According to newspaper El Comercio, the Dutch national claims his arrest in Chile for the murder of Stephany Flores was executed without a proper warrant. He also states in the complaint that he was not given an official translator, which caused confusion.

"All this with the intention of pressuring me to accuse me of homicide," van der Sloot said in a document obtained by Peruvian television news program "24 Hours."

Van der Sloot, 22, has been charged with the premeditated murder of Flores in his hotel room in Lima, Peru - five years to the day after the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

He is the main suspect in Holloway's disappearance, but her body has never been found and he has never been charged.

According to Peruvian police, van der Sloot offered a complete confession to Flores' murder. Van der Sloot later claimed he only confessed because he was intimidated and was promised he would be extradited to the Netherlands.

He faces a sentence of 15 to 35 years, if convicted.

Graphic crime scene photos, obtained exclusively by 48 Hours | Mystery from sources close to the investigation and published exclusively by Crimesider, show a severely beaten Flores, her body badly bruised, her clothes stained with blood.

Thanks so much, sorry I didn't catch it earlier.

I agree, he's tossing spaghetti and praying something sticks........and I think this will only expose him as has Anita's interviews, for what they truly are.

If I were Peru, I'd forbid him to stick newspaper in that hole anymore Wink

None, let him do that.  Rats build their nests in newspapers.  LOL.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #584 on: June 23, 2010, 04:54:50 PM »

Van der sloot`s mother receives cash from American TRAITORS who need their balls chopped off. - my headline Smile   Catchy ain`t it?

Double check
ABC, NBC pay for talk

By MICHAEL SHAIN

Last Updated: 10:51 AM, June 23, 2010

Posted: 2:18 AM, June 23, 2010

When it comes to TV interviews these days, the most indispensable tool isn't a video camera -- it's a checkbook.

ABC and NBC are paying six figures this week for high-profile interviews, according to knowledgeable sources -- despite policies that usually forbid it.

An interview with the mother of accused killer Joran van der Sloot that will air today on "Good Morning America" and "Nightline" cost ABC at least $100,000.

ABC won a spirited network bidding war for the interview last week, sources say.

But the big ticket interview this week is a sit-down with Michael Jackson's mom, Katherine, that is set to air Friday night on NBC's "Dateline."

AP
Anita van der Sloot

The price of that chat on the first anniversary of her son's death? About $340,000, according to several sources.

The competition for newsmaker interviews is the driving force behind the wink-and-a-nudge practice of paying headline names to go in front of the cameras.

One commentator called the no-pay policy TV's equivalent of the 55-mph speed limit -- a rule no one really pays much attention to.

The Dutch TV company that interviewed Anita van der Sloot twice -- in Dutch and then in English -- late last week assured the networks that the money was not going either to the mother or the 22-year-old accused killer.

But it appears that a portion of the $100,000 fee will go to pay Joran's lawyers in Peru, where he is charged with murdering a young woman, Stephany Flores. He is also the main suspect in the disappearance five years ago of Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

"We didn't conduct the interview," said an ABC News spokesman. "We paid a licensing fee to the production company for the US rights. That's it."

ABC caught a lot of flak earlier this year when it agreed to pay the family of murdered tot Caylee Anthony $200,000 for the use of photos and video.

Meanwhile, just this week, it was revealed that Michael Jackson's estate, in the year since his death, has earned more than $1 billion.

But Katherine Jackson has been cashing in on the anniversary wherever she can.

Next week, she is publishing a book of family photos, "Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives."

NBC, too, is licensing the interview -- from Marc Schaffel, a former advisor to Michael, who once sued the singer in a TV deal gone bad.

NBC had no comment yesterday on the licensing arrangement.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/abc_nbc_pay_for_talk_KiyWhyjwtqLonAm9J3n7HJ

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: June 23, 2010, 04:55:29 PM »

Looks like the new NE has something about Joran and AIDS (thanks for the headsup Anna)

That might have something to do with what I posted some time ago; that other prisoners might inject him with aids-infected blood, so that he will die in approx. 2 years.

He has been involved with male and female prostitutes throughout the world, and AIDS is rampant in Thailand. 

Bub, but, but....he always wears a condom!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: June 23, 2010, 04:58:05 PM »

still no news from the judge? geeze what time do the courts close, anyone know? TIA

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: June 23, 2010, 05:01:52 PM »

still no news from the judge? geeze what time do the courts close, anyone know? TIA

It was reported by Jinkasaurus earlier today that the ruling probably won't happen until tomorrow or Friday.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: June 23, 2010, 05:04:54 PM »

Bub, but, but....he always wears a condom!

that's only when he is participating in necrophilia.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: June 23, 2010, 05:05:00 PM »

It was reported by Jinkasaurus earlier today that the ruling probably won't happen until tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks klaas Smile hubby came in from out of town so it's hard to keep up Sad

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 23, 2010, 05:07:39 PM »

Thanks klaas Smile hubby came in from out of town so it's hard to keep up Sad

I expect because of the international scrutiny and pressure being placed on these judges by Tacopenis and AnitaRughead that these judges are going to be more contemplative and more methodical in their decision-making although I think their decisions and pronouncements will be to our liking.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: June 23, 2010, 05:12:33 PM »

Tacopenis and AnitaRughead

LMAO

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: June 23, 2010, 05:18:10 PM »

Off Topic:

A Canada earthquake shook Toronto and Ottawa at approximately 1:45 p.m. Eastern Time today, June 23, 2010. The USGS reports the quake had a magnitude of 5.5.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/23/canada-earthquake-toronto_n_622783.html

(Hope everyone is okay).
Thanks Cece.  Felt the shakes for a few seconds, but that is all. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: June 23, 2010, 05:26:15 PM »

Off Topic:

A Canada earthquake shook Toronto and Ottawa at approximately 1:45 p.m. Eastern Time today, June 23, 2010. The USGS reports the quake had a magnitude of 5.5.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/23/canada-earthquake-toronto_n_622783.html

(Hope everyone is okay).

Glad to hear from you that all is well Smile

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: June 23, 2010, 05:27:29 PM »

Jo-An - yeah I bet that's it.

Still no ruling out of Peru that I've found.  I keep checking and nothing!

Jinkasaraus did a update on HLN and said that there may not be a ruling till tomorrow or Friday as the judge also has to question the three cab drivers today and tomorrow.

Thanks for this, Northern Rose.
That means I can now stop frantically refreshing the elcomercio website LOL!

O/T
(back to watching Wimbledon, two players have been on court for over 9 (yes NINE) hours now.
It's 54-53 in the 5th set. American John Isner playing Nicolas Mahut of France)

Jo-An thanks for all the links and opinion you bring.

o/t yes have been watching them break records.  I wonder if the rules will change after this marathon nine plus hours, and they're back at it tomorrow. Isner was in pretty bad shape. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: June 23, 2010, 05:28:35 PM »

Off Topic:

(Hope everyone is okay).

Glad to hear from you that all is well Smile

(((((ooooo)))))
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 23, 2010, 05:30:13 PM »

Hey, Y'all!  I can't stay (I'm having a great time cleaning my closets; don't be jealous lol), but wanted to let y'all know that I've heard from Glenda regarding my inquiry about the police car story and pictures (again, don't be jealous...) and she said they were driving past the painted rocks (after thought, I think she was joking as she thinks I'm always joking and wanted to fit in) and a group of guys were fighting and hit Julia's car so she called the police and 30 of them arrived at the scene in about two minutes; I guess she has them in her pocket.  She also said she was at the rocks looking for my stolen tiara (although she just said it was lost--where is that rolling eyes emoticon?); so take that information for what it's worth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: June 23, 2010, 05:32:24 PM »

Off Topic:

(Hope everyone is okay).

My French Canadian DIL's family live on the Quebec side of the river across from Ottawa.  My DIL and eldest son are at work so I made the decision to give her parents a dingle.  They had felt the shaking while going for their daily walk but ... did not realize until my call that it was not large construction vehicles working in the area ... "mighty machines" as our mutual beautiful three year old grandson say.

Janet

+++++++

5.5-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Canada
June 23, 2010

strong earthquake measuring 5.5 rocked Ottawa and Montreal in eastern Canada Wednesday, the United States Geological Survey reported.

The epicenter of the quake was 38 miles, north of Ottawa, Canada.
There were reports of the ground shaking in parts of Ontario, including Ottawa and Toronto, according to The Globe and Mail newspaper.

Tremors were also felt as far away as Springfield, Massachusetts and Traverse City, Michigan, The Globe and Mail reported, citing Twitter reports.

Office buildings in Ottawa were evacuated after the quake.

Cracks also appeared both inside the Parliamentary Press Gallery building in Ottawa, and outside, AFP reported. Some people appeared shaken up, but unhurt.

The Globe and Mail's Toronto newsroom felt the tremors just before 1:45 pm local time, and the paper’s online editor said the shaking lasted about 15 seconds.

USGS officially recorded the earthquake at 1:41pm, at a depth of 11.9 miles in the Ontario-Quebeck border region.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/23/magnitude-earthquake-shakes-canada/?test=latestnews

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: June 23, 2010, 05:36:12 PM »

I read where Anita said she will pay for Jorans defense and send him a few articles of toiletries and clothing.

She should be paying them for allowing her to get her bs out there.  BS excuses to garner a lesser charge for her hideous son.

I guess it wouldn't occur to her to give the $$$'s to a victims fund.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: June 23, 2010, 05:38:39 PM »

I read where Anita said she will pay for Jorans defense and send him a few articles of toiletries and clothing.

She should be paying them for allowing her to get her bs out there.  BS excuses to garner a lesser charge for her hideous son.

I guess it wouldn't occur to her to give the $$$'s to a victims fund.

She should be paying the prison to KEEP Joran!

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.