May 05, 2024, 09:52:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 255509 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: June 20, 2009, 01:17:58 PM »

leslee, that is about what I'm thinking happened also. It all sort of fits.

Yeah, it would be interesting to examine those pings now that we know more of the story.

I'll look for the spread sheet that I have. Maybe I can find it today with a fresher mind.

Fanny here is one link that has her cell phone activity relative to active and inactive there is also a link to a ping map. I tried to read it last night but it gave me a headache.  There may be a better one out there somewhere.

Dah I forgot the link.......http://www.wftv.com/news/19179078/detail.html

Thanks, but no, I have seen this one, and it is not the one I am talking about. I will keep looking in my files. Also, the one posted last night was so confusing that I just never could make heads or tail of it.

Fanny heres my throwaway...leslee89@gmail.com, I may have what you are looking for.

Leslie, take a look at the spreadsheet info on the pings that I just posted. Is that what you have??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1461 on: June 20, 2009, 01:18:12 PM »

Out of all the information we have been given...There is one thing I know for certain. Caylee's death was no accident....no way..no how...It was a cold, calculated, heinous murder. My heart is in a million pieces for what that preious baby went through in her last minutes of life. I can't even ask God to have mercy on her soul or CA &  Ga for trying to cover it up. I can think of no punishment harsh enough for any of them. I thought Susan Smith was bad enough , but Dear Lord she at least confessed after 9 days. Casey will never confess. She is just evil personified. I have no doubt in my mind that Cindy and George figured out where Caylee was in the first few weeks. How could they drive to the end of that road knowing their precious grandbaby was in those woods? It is more than I, as a grandmother, can wrap my mind around. I would have beat the answer out of her before the cops ever got there. And now they are still defending her. If they have any sense in their pea brains they will stay behind locked doors from now on. People are going to be in a rage after reading these reports. I for one could probably kill them with my bare hands I am so mad. The whole damn family is just plain evil. No wonder they didn't want the report to come out. They don't deserve to breathe the same air we do. Just a waste of good oxygen in my book.
I agree, and I would have done everything in my power to make Casey talk. I wouldn't and couldn't defend my child if my child did something like this. I would do what I could with a lawyer for her, but no way, no how, would I have done what the Anthonys have done. I cry and get upset when one of the birds in my yard that I feed die, I just couldn't condone violence. I hope we never see parents like this again.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: June 20, 2009, 01:21:31 PM »

Thanks for the crime scene pics link, and the cell phone pings link. I got so confused when we would discuss the phone pings, I was amazed at how people understood all that. I'm like, all I know is Casey was on that phone all the time, and texting. I don't even know how to do a text message 
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: June 20, 2009, 01:21:54 PM »

Good morning, monkeys, new monkeys and guests,

I just can't get the thought out of my mind of what poor Caylee must have went through during her life and sadly, in the end.  I can't wrap my brain around it.

She killed her daughter and acts like nothing happened.

Her family has covered for her since day one. 

Something is very wrong here, Spindy, and I think it starts and ends with you!!  Yes, KC is the murdering slore and she will fry one way or the other for what she did!!  Spindy makes KC keep a baby she truly did not want and expects her to be the "mother of the year".  CA has a ton of control over everyone in her family and I think wrote the script for the events that followed after figuring out what KC had done.  CA had the fight with KC on the night of the 15th... what control freak would not be hunting down her daughter to talk to her granddaughter, especially after a huge fight like that? Even if you are upset at your daughter, you would think that CA would want to check on her grandchild, who most likely witnessed or at the very least heard the big fight.  Where was the panic of not talking to your grandchild, spindy?  Where are your friends and family saying you were going out of your mind looking for KC and Caylee while they were MIA during those 31 days?  On the 31st day, you show up at TonE's house and you do not break through that door calling out for your grandchild, looking in every room for your grandchild. Where was your panic and concern for Caylee?  You had enough time with the family to write out the "script" and plan your debut, only you were not as smart you thought you were!!

I'm sorry to go on a rant about Spindy, but I feel she is as much to blame as KC.   I just can't shake that feeling and after reading most of the reports, I am sickened and saddened to think of what Caylee endured.   

I know in the eyes of the law, Spindy will not be held accountable for what KC did to Caylee, but in the end, she has to face the Big Man upstairs and my gut feeling is that she won't be allowed in and will quickly be shown the express elevator down.

I am angry, because I didn't have the best upbringing, but I vowed that if and when I had children, I would make sure that they would be loved and protected.  Well, I am glad that I did decide to have children and guess what... they are safe and loved, loved and loved!! 

Caylee deserved to be loved and protected.  Sure she had a lot of "stuff" (just look at all of the photos with her surrounded by all her gazillion toys and what-not), but was she loved... truly loved?  Sadly, we know that she was not protected.

I know that I don't post as often as many of you do, but I do read here as often as I can and climb off of the vine to post every now and then...What happened in the end to sweet beautiful Caylee just breaks my heart.  I am just glad to be in the company of some of the finest people monkeys in the world...Looking for truth and justice for this beautiful little girl and for all the missing!!

an angelic monkey God Bless Caylee  an angelic monkey

God Bless all of the Monkeys!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: June 20, 2009, 01:23:36 PM »

Out of all the information we have been given...There is one thing I know for certain. Caylee's death was no accident....no way..no how...It was a cold, calculated, heinous murder. My heart is in a million pieces for what that preious baby went through in her last minutes of life. I can't even ask God to have mercy on her soul or CA &  Ga for trying to cover it up. I can think of no punishment harsh enough for any of them. I thought Susan Smith was bad enough , but Dear Lord she at least confessed after 9 days. Casey will never confess. She is just evil personified. I have no doubt in my mind that Cindy and George figured out where Caylee was in the first few weeks. How could they drive to the end of that road knowing their precious grandbaby was in those woods? It is more than I, as a grandmother, can wrap my mind around. I would have beat the answer out of her before the cops ever got there. And now they are still defending her. If they have any sense in their pea brains they will stay behind locked doors from now on. People are going to be in a rage after reading these reports. I for one could probably kill them with my bare hands I am so mad. The whole damn family is just plain evil. No wonder they didn't want the report to come out. They don't deserve to breathe the same air we do. Just a waste of good oxygen in my book.
I agree, and I would have done everything in my power to make Casey talk. I wouldn't and couldn't defend my child if my child did something like this. I would do what I could with a lawyer for her, but no way, no how, would I have done what the Anthonys have done. I cry and get upset when one of the birds in my yard that I feed die, I just couldn't condone violence. I hope we never see parents like this again.

You're right No Rose. I would have been sitting on her with my knee in HER chest and holding HER arms and legs down. I might have been doing a lot of choking too! She would have never gotten out of my grasp until I got the truth out of her. However, I do believe that she told them Caylee was dead on the night of July 15, just before the police got there. It was too late for Spindy to tell the officers nevermind. The proverbial cat was already out of the bag. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: June 20, 2009, 01:23:37 PM »

leslee, that is about what I'm thinking happened also. It all sort of fits.

Yeah, it would be interesting to examine those pings now that we know more of the story.

I'll look for the spread sheet that I have. Maybe I can find it today with a fresher mind.

Fanny here is one link that has her cell phone activity relative to active and inactive there is also a link to a ping map. I tried to read it last night but it gave me a headache.  There may be a better one out there somewhere.

Dah I forgot the link.......http://www.wftv.com/news/19179078/detail.html

Thanks, but no, I have seen this one, and it is not the one I am talking about. I will keep looking in my files. Also, the one posted last night was so confusing that I just never could make heads or tail of it.

Fanny heres my throwaway...leslee89@gmail.com, I may have what you are looking for.

Leslie, take a look at the spreadsheet info on the pings that I just posted. Is that what you have??

I saw that THANK YOU.... I am not sure. I have a ton of docstocs but I don't know how to upload. I did find a record of all her calls ( minus the ping locations) during that time here:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5064604/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716&key=YTg5MmVmN2Ut&pass=MjE4Zi00ODli
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: June 20, 2009, 01:25:58 PM »

I have a question from yesterday.  If Caylee were killed in the pool and then removed 30 minutes later, but she was dropped or laid in the depression below the pool, what would cause the dogs to hit there???  Is that enough time for any decomp?  (Im so sorry Caylee)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: June 20, 2009, 01:26:20 PM »

Thank-you cece for that picture, for some reason it looked more cloth like to me.   

Duct tape is actually sort of cloth-like. It has strands of re-inforcement that run horizontally & vertically. That is what makes it so strong, besides very sticky adhesive.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1468 on: June 20, 2009, 01:27:07 PM »

Thanks for the spreadsheet Fanny - much easier to read and decipher 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: June 20, 2009, 01:28:00 PM »

interesting article on filicide...
http://www.jaapl.org/cgi/content/full/33/4/505

here is a small portion of the article

Since Resnick6 classified the reasons that mothers kill children (altruism, psychosis, having an unwanted child, accident, and revenge), other research has expanded or restructured those schemas in a variety of ways.7,8 Notwithstanding all the classification schemas for parents who kill their children, in the end there are only "two broad conceptual categories...either psychopathic or psychotic " (Ref. 9, p 20). In the former category are the sadistic, sociopathic, retaliatory, or narcissistic individuals who are typically convicted of murder or manslaughter. In the latter category are those individuals who are psychotic, depressed, or manic with paranoid or grandiose delusions for which they were subsequently acquitted on grounds of insanity. It is those in the latter category who interest us. To date, beyond identifying the psychotic symptoms active at the time of the crime, little has been done to explore how the parents’ psychodynamic and characterological problems also might have contributed to the crime.9,11 It is our position that only through the extensive psychotherapeutic treatment of filicidal patients will we be able to understand psychodynamically what they were no longer able to repress during an episode of psychosis or mania. Only by looking deeply into the psyche of the individual, into his or her heart of darkness,12 will we be able to explain and comprehend how a parent could contemplate taking the life of his or her child.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: June 20, 2009, 01:28:27 PM »

I have a question from yesterday.  If Caylee were killed in the pool and then removed 30 minutes later, but she was dropped or laid in the depression below the pool, what would cause the dogs to hit there???  Is that enough time for any decomp?  (Im so sorry Caylee)
Decomp starts very soon after death. I'm even wondering where some of the dogs hit, could it have been from where Cindy was washing down some of the items from Casey's car?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: June 20, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »

You're right No Rose. I would have been sitting on her with my knee in HER chest and holding HER arms and legs down. I might have been doing a lot of choking too! She would have never gotten out of my grasp until I got the truth out of her. However, I do believe that she told them Caylee was dead on the night of July 15, just before the police got there. It was too late for Spindy to tell the officers nevermind. The proverbial cat was already out of the bag. JMO

I agree that they all knew by that night. It's my belief that GA knew days or weeks before.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: June 20, 2009, 01:33:08 PM »

Can someone please explain about the shroud(had to look that up to see what it was)and if this was something the forensics people used to transport the body or was it something caseyb!tch used on Caylee?

Also,not done reading the reports but do we know for sure that the duct tape was wrapped all around Caylee's head?Or was it put on her face in very long,overlapping strips?

I think the shroud mentioned in the report was more or less a body bag to keep the bones together. JMO

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1473 on: June 20, 2009, 01:34:11 PM »

I think the shroud you are speaking off is like a white sheet that the remains were place on and wrapped in to protect them...then placed in the white body bag that we saw being picked up and placed in the coroners van. And from what I read, I think the tape was placed on the front of the face. Maybe from like ear to ear or maybe a little farther. They said it was on the anterior side...no mention of posterior. And IIRC there was some other pieces of tape found near where the remains were found , so her little hands cound have been bound.
Thank you Darla

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: June 20, 2009, 01:34:52 PM »

Decomp starts very soon after death. I'm even wondering where some of the dogs hit, could it have been from where Cindy was washing down some of the items from Casey's car?

IIRC.. the ME said decomp starts only four minutes after death. I also think maybe Cindy threw stuff out of the car, maybe she put some of Caylees toys in the sandbox, if there had been some in the trunk.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: June 20, 2009, 01:36:11 PM »

I think that Caylee died between late Sunday night and the time that Casey was with Tony on the Monday evening. Less than a 24 hour period, about 18 hours.
She spent most of the early Monday evening hours talking or texting TonE.  While she wasn't at home. She was communicating with him for hours. What the heck was the topic of discussion ?   We have never heard that part from TonE. Why didn't she just go there, she was practically at his place, he ws at home, not too busy to be on the cell with her.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1476 on: June 20, 2009, 01:36:26 PM »

Can someone please explain about the shroud(had to look that up to see what it was)and if this was something the forensics people used to transport the body or was it something caseyb!tch used on Caylee?

Also,not done reading the reports but do we know for sure that the duct tape was wrapped all around Caylee's head?Or was it put on her face in very long,overlapping strips?

I've noticed we are talking about duct tape being wrapped around, but I don't think it was, there were pieces cut, but not wrapped around. I even asked my husband if it would be hard to wrap around and around, I have never used duct tape, so I wasn't sure.
Thank you NoRose
I'm thinking caseyb!tch used that steak knife cindy found in the car to cut the duct tape even tho IMO her horse teeth would have worked just as well.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: June 20, 2009, 01:37:02 PM »

I saw that THANK YOU.... I am not sure. I have a ton of docstocs but I don't know how to upload. I did find a record of all her calls ( minus the ping locations) during that time here:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5064604/Casey_Anthony_cell_records_615_to_716&key=YTg5MmVmN2Ut&pass=MjE4Zi00ODli

I couldn't get into docstoc. It asked for a username. I will send an e-mail in a minute.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: June 20, 2009, 01:42:41 PM »

Evidence photos at anthony home:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: June 20, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »

http://news.aol.com/article/caylee-anthony-case/535733?icid=webmail|wbml-aol|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F...
CNN
posted: 1 HOUR 14 MINUTES AGOcomments: 351filed under: CRIME NEWS, NATIONAL NEWS
Caylee Anthony Autopsy Results Released

ORLANDO, Florida (June 20) — There was no trauma visible on the “completely skeletonized” remains of slain toddler Caylee Anthony, but there were overlapping pieces of duct tape over her mouth, according to the autopsy report released Friday.
The tape was still attached to head hair, and the skull was separate from the other body parts, said Dr. Jan Garavaglia, chief medical examiner for Orange County. “This duct tape was clearly placed prior to decomposition, keeping the mandible in place,” she says in the report. Garavaglia said animals had scattered the bones after decomposition began.
The cause of the child’s death is listed as “homicide by undetermined means.” Caylee Anthony’s remains were found in
December in woods less than a mile from her grandparents’ home. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with murder.
She could be sentenced to death if convicted. The mother was arrested July 16, 2008, while Caylee was still missing.
Earlier Friday, a judge denied a request from the child’s grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, to keep the autopsy report from the public. Last week, their attorney filed a motion saying the report should be sealed because its release would cause the family great anguish. Holding back tears, George Anthony on Friday asked the judge not to release the report until Casey Anthony’s trial. “Our family’s memory of precious Caylee Marie is all we have left of her,” he said as
his wife appeared visibly shaken.
Judge Stan Strickland said George Anthony’s testimony was not lost on him, but according to the law he had no choice.
“Their pain means a great deal to me. I don’t like the ruling I’m making, but it’s one that I legally have to make,” he said.
George Anthony, angry after the ruling, left the courtroom before the hearing ended.
The autopsy report contains no X-rays or photos of the remains. According to Garavaglia, intermixed with Caylee Anthony’s skeletal remains were two plastic garbage bags, a canvas laundry bag and a baby blanket with a Winnie the Pooh print. A pair of partially decomposed, multi-colored shorts were among the clothes, the doctor said.
Two sets of cloth letters were found intermingled with plant material and debris. Garavaglia said the first set spelled “big”
and the second group appeared to spell “trouble.”  “The roots growing into the vertebrae and bags indicate the body was placed there months prior to being found,” Garavaglia said. “There is nothing inconsistent with the body being placed there soon after the date of [Caylee] being last seen alive.”
George Anthony said he saw his granddaughter leave his house with her mother for the last time on June 15, 2008[/b]. is this a typo, Georgie, or the TRUTH?
Officials allege Caylee was killed by her mother a short time later.
Since her arrest in July, Casey Anthony, 23, has remained behind bars in Orlando.
The search for Caylee ended December 11, when a meter reader brought out a bag containing a skull from the woods. He said he had contacted police three times in August to report a suspicious bag in the area. A deputy was ultimately fired for not properly searching the area. The remains were confirmed through DNA testing to be those of Caylee Anthony.

My comments are in red

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.