May 06, 2024, 01:47:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 322879 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: September 21, 2008, 01:34:01 PM »

Jesse said there were "factions" in the Anthony family for quite a while.

Jesse doesn't come across as the brightest crayon in the box.  Maybe he's just shy.  Not sure if "factions" was the word he was really looking for.

There were "fractions" around the time Caylee was born.  Cindy found out George was gambling on line. He apparently even used his 401k money.  She discovered much of this during taxtime.  George moved out and live with his parents in Fort Meyers.  He worked hard to get his marraige back and eventually Cindy began to forgive but not really forgot.  I am pretty sure Casey helped expose the online computer gambling. When George came back home, he actually lived in the spare bedroom - so I don't know if Caylee was born yet.  

I thought that George moved out and filed in December 2005 after Caylee was born?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1221 on: September 21, 2008, 01:34:54 PM »

I thought maybe he was trying to say their relationship was fractured.

That's how I took it, too. 

fac·tion1      /ˈfækʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fak-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a group or clique within a larger group, party, government, organization, or the like: a faction in favor of big business. 
2. party strife and intrigue; dissension: an era of faction and treason. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1500–10; < L factiōn- (s. of factiō) a doing, company, equiv. to fact(us) done (see fact) + -iōn- -ion]

—Synonyms 2. discord, disagreement, schism, split, friction.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: September 21, 2008, 01:36:14 PM »

thanks for the link to geraldo and jesse i have been sick so i havent been staying up late having gall bladder issues sometimes the pain is soooooo gut wrenching
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: September 21, 2008, 01:36:33 PM »

Jesse doesn't come across as the brightest crayon in the box.  Maybe he's just shy.  Not sure if "factions" was the word he was really looking for.

There were "fractions" around the time Caylee was born.  Cindy found out George was gambling on line. He apparently even used his 401k money.  She discovered much of this during taxtime.  George moved out and live with his parents in Fort Meyers.  He worked hard to get his marraige back and eventually Cindy began to forgive but not really forgot.  I am pretty sure Casey helped expose the online computer gambling. When George came back home, he actually lived in the spare bedroom - so I don't know if Caylee was born yet.  

I thought that George moved out and filed in December 2005 after Caylee was born?

IIRC, you are right that he filed after Caylee was born.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: September 21, 2008, 01:42:51 PM »

thanks for the link to geraldo and jesse i have been sick so i havent been staying up late having gall bladder issues sometimes the pain is soooooo gut wrenching

Hope you'll be feeling better soon!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1225 on: September 21, 2008, 01:45:32 PM »

Any obsessive behavior, whether it be drugs, alcohol, gambling, etc. usually has a catalyst, especially if the problem has existed for some time.  Not sure if GA was employed or not back in 2005, but Casey's pregnancy & Caylee's birth probably didn't help the situation.  He did file the end of 2005, after Caylee's birth....wasn't there something posted about Casey saying he also was cheating on Cindy?  Whatever the case, their home seems to have been a runaway train.

How very sad for Caylee.   I hope she's found soon. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: September 21, 2008, 01:45:33 PM »

Anyone ever work at Universal? Do they have a practice of making up names and piecing them together for any reason? Like maybe to create characters or a team building game? What skills did she pick up for her short term employment there? If Universal is anything like Disney there is a whole underground city that is hidden from the public.
Can we place a time on when Casey started the switcharoo name game?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: September 21, 2008, 01:48:14 PM »

In Tony Lazarro's statement to police, he said he never met any of Casey's friends.  Yet, Jesse told Geraldo that Casey introduced him to Tony and seemed to want his approval of her new boyfriend.  Somebody is not telling the truth here!!  Is Tony lying or Jesse?  Did they meet or did they not?

BRING NATALEE HOME
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: September 21, 2008, 01:48:20 PM »

How do we know he lived in the spare bedroom?   Just wondering.  .  .
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 01:51:41 PM by klaasend » Logged
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: September 21, 2008, 01:49:28 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

IIRC, you are right that he filed after Caylee was born.
[/quote]
ahhh, financial infidelity... that's where Casey got the behavior from.
That also means Cindy cut George off sexually, making him seek sex elsewhere.
Hmmm, what a tangled web!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: September 21, 2008, 01:49:33 PM »

Klaas ~  HELP HELP ~ Could you please fix that reply I just made?  I messed up the quotes, naturally . . . 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: September 21, 2008, 01:50:08 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that.  I knew somebody a while back who needed to have hers removed. Before that happened, she was vomiting almost daily. It sounds awful.  I hope you're able to take something for the pain?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: September 21, 2008, 01:51:59 PM »

In Tony Lazarro's statement to police, he said he never met any of Casey's friends.  Yet, Jesse told Geraldo that Casey introduced him to Tony and seemed to want his approval of her new boyfriend.  Somebody is not telling the truth here!!  Is Tony lying or Jesse?  Did they meet or did they not?

Who knows.. BUT.. which of the two are more willing to speak to the public?  One might determine that the person least willing has more to hide, or has been told it's better not to talk.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: September 21, 2008, 01:52:38 PM »

I truly think Tony from NY is a liar. jmho... from living in the NY area for awhile.
He just wanted to pork Casey and have her cook a meal for him. Wasn't he also the one who was trying to get into the entertainment business with Fusion and Casey was the promoter?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: September 21, 2008, 01:53:50 PM »

Who knows.. BUT.. which of the two are more willing to speak to the public?  One might determine that the person least willing has more to hide, or has been told it's better not to talk.
I agree.  Casey was so desperate to talk to Tony when she was first arrested and in jail.  I think Tony might have some explaining to do.

BRING NATALEE HOME
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: September 21, 2008, 01:53:55 PM »

My psych teacher in school told me if we look hard enough, that we ALL have characteristics of disorders...
BUT..

I really think this explains Casey...Borderline Personality Disorder

Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. [Not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5]
A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.
Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.
Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., promiscuous sex, eating disorders, binge eating, substance abuse, reckless driving). [Again, not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5]
Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, threats, or self-mutilating behavior such as cutting, interfering with the healing of scars, or picking at oneself.
Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days).
Chronic feelings of emptiness, worthlessness.
Inappropriate anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights).
Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation, delusions or severe dissociative symptoms

"God dont like ugly"
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: September 21, 2008, 01:54:25 PM »

Klaas ~  HELP HELP ~ Could you please fix that reply I just made?  I messed up the quotes, naturally . . . 
me too, but I don't want to add to klaas' job today which already seems to be a burden...
gotta love the mods!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: September 21, 2008, 01:54:40 PM »

[quote author=anothermonkey

[/quote]

And, has Tony L taken a poly? And again, we aren't sure if those who did take poly's "passed" them.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: September 21, 2008, 01:54:53 PM »

I truly think Tony from NY is a liar. jmho... from living in the NY area for awhile.
He just wanted to pork Casey and have her cook a meal for him. Wasn't he also the one who was trying to get into the entertainment business with Fusion and Casey was the promoter?
From what I've read, Tony was a full time student and also worked as a promoter at Fusian.

BRING NATALEE HOME
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: September 21, 2008, 01:56:06 PM »

BPD manifests itself when one is sexually abused in childhood....
also, disassociation..Casey is completely disassociated right now...

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.