May 22, 2024, 02:15:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 529816 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: January 08, 2010, 10:15:51 AM »

Thanks for all the updates  This is all just getting weirder and weirder, I was wondering when some friends or relatives were going to start coming out of the woodwork 

The last interview did it for me.  As we have heard somewhere before " the truth and Mrs Smith seem to be strangers" pops in my thoughts.     So now it is ok to knowingly write up and proceed to get signed false adoption papers?  This has to be illegal...please someone tell me that they can be charged here. 

What makes no sense is that EJ was out of state, Tammi could have told her Yes, Logan signed the papers it's a done deal come back, without creating said papers, and attempting to strongarm Logan into signing said papers.    EJ would have not known the difference.  Her excuse and explanation goes down the flusher for me.  She also NEVER told Logan that the papers were fakes, it was all for show to get EJ back.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: January 08, 2010, 10:17:02 AM »

Any thoughts on why EJ would go to Victoria TX, before going to San Antonio? 

I was wondering why she would go to Ft. Lauderdale before Miami.

I believe that is as far as the Tornado Bus goes.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: January 08, 2010, 10:26:04 AM »

getting weirder and weirder!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: January 08, 2010, 10:40:19 AM »

'Persons of interest' named in missing Tempe baby case

TEMPE, AZ – The Tempe Police Department has named a Scottsdale couple 'persons of interest' in their investigation to find a missing child.

According to police spokesperson Steve Carbajal, investigators believe Tammi and Jack Smith have undisclosed information that will lead them to baby Gabriel Johnson.

"The Smiths may have more information that they haven't shared with us up to this point that could lead us to baby Gabriel," said Sgt. Steve Carbajal of the Tempe Police Department.

"We should have been persons of interest from day one," said Jack Smith. "We are persons of interest. We were probably the last people to see Gabriel before he left town."

The Smiths had apparently tried to adopt the 8-month-old from mother Elizabeth Johnson last month, but Gabriel's father, Logan McQuary refused to sign the adoption papers.

"When Gabriel dissapeared, they said basically, if you really care about your son and you want him back, and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, that you'll sign the paperwork and then she'll bring him back to us, and you'll know he's safe," said McQueary. "And I said, no, I'm not signing any paperwork."

The Smiths said they were just relaying messages from Johnson to McQueary after she had taken off with the baby.

"Let's do this paperwork, and maybe she'll tell us where the baby is," said Tammi Smith.  "It's not legal anyway, but does she have to know that? I mean, I'd rather get the baby back and sign the phony papers, but I guess the detectives don't want us to do that."

When McQueary tried to gain custody of Gabriel, 23-year-old Elizabeth apparently disappeared with the infant.

Carbajal said Elizabeth initially told authorities she gave her baby to a couple she met in San Antonio while on the run after skipping out on a custodial hearing in Phoenix.

"They wanted the baby and she simply gave it to them," said Bob Johnson, Elizabeth's grandfather. "It sounded like a pretty weak story. It was almost on the border of unbelievable that a person would do that with an 8-month-old child."

But Johnson also said he doesn't believe the Smiths had anything to do with Gabriel's disappearance.

"That's ridiculous... no, God, no," he said.

Bob Johnson said Elizabeth met Tammi Smith at an airport when Gabriel was just a month old.  He said Gabriel was fussing and Tammi came to help Elizabeth, and then cared for Gabriel the entire flight home. After that, they apparently kept in touch.

Despite reports that they wished to adopt Gabriel, the Smiths now say they have nothing to hide, and that they're doing all they can to reunited Gabriel with his father.

"We were actually just thinking of maybe just getting a dog," joked Tammi Smith.  "It seems to be a hard process adopting, and I don't know that we want to go through this again, unless the courts said, here's a baby and the parents both signed. That's different."

Both police officials and the Smiths say they believe Gabriel is alive.  Now the challenge is finding him. 

Tempe police are working with the FBI, taking tips from all over the country from anyone who may have spotted the baby.

Carbajal said Elizabeth left Arizona with Gabriel on December 18. There have been no signs of the boy since the day after Christmas.

Police did find Elizabeth in Florida last week and arrested her for failing to appear at her custodial hearing.

But Gabriel was not with her and detectives said she refused to tell them where he is.

"She was confronted, arrested and interviewed exhaustively about the whereabouts of the child," said Wayne Jones, with Miami Beach Police.

Earlier this week, the Smiths defended Gabriel and Elizabeth on national TV.

"She's completely innocent," said Tammi, speaking about Elizabeth. "She loves that baby, and just wants to find a good home for that baby. As a mother, I commend her."

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, said Elizabeth had been pushing him to sign adoption papers granting the Smiths custody of Gabriel.

McQueary also said that after the baby disappeared, Smith approached him with similar requests.

"When Gabriel disappeared, they said basically, 'if you really care about your son and you want him back, and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, that you'll sign the paperwork and then she'll bring him back to us, and you'll know he's safe,'" said McQueary. "I said, 'no, I'm not signing any paperwork.'"

McQueary was on several TV morning shows Thursday, pleading to the public to get his son back. 

"Please don't be afraid of getting into trouble, just drop him off at a fire station, help me get my son back," he said.

McQueary said he had previously received text messages from Gabriel's mother saying she had killed the child.

"She basically said, 'there's no way in Hell you're ever seeing your son again,'" he said.

"Is she saying these things to hurt the father or would she actually hurt her own baby?" said Carbajal. "We don't know yet. We're hoping the baby is in good condition and will be returned safely."

But McQueary says he believes Gabriel is still alive, considering he and Johnson were last seen at a park after McQueary received the threatening messages.

Elizabeth's twin brother, Robert Johnson, said he doesn't believe his sister's story, but also said he has to support her.

"She's stubborn and hard headed.  If she doesn't want Logan to have the baby, she will do everything she can to keep Gabriel from Logan." 

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson is urged to contact the Tempe Police Department at 480-350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS (480-948-6377).

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Persons-of-interest-named-in-missing-Tempe-baby/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: January 08, 2010, 10:43:32 AM »

snipped from article above:

"She's completely innocent," said Tammi, speaking about Elizabeth. "She loves that baby, and just wants to find a good home for that baby. As a mother, I commend her."

doesn't sound like she was much of a mother to her own kids...just sayin...

this Tammi is wacko...jmo...
maybe she is the mastermind behind all of this and Jack really doesn't know anything about it?

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 08, 2010, 10:43:41 AM »

The Smiths were not expecting Logan to go to the police about Gabe missing....they have said over and over neither parent cared for the baby ::MonkeyNoNo::I think we can put them in the same category as the balloon boys parents....their plan has backfired on them

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: January 08, 2010, 10:48:21 AM »

The Smiths were not expecting Logan to go to the police about Gabe missing....they have said over and over neither parent cared for the baby ::MonkeyNoNo::I think we can put them in the same category as the balloon boys parents....their plan has backfired on them

agreed! balloon boy's dad is back pedaling now and blaming the sheriff and saying that it was not a hoax...yeah right...

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #567 on: January 08, 2010, 10:49:14 AM »

I really think you are correct. They figured that a baby missing from a couple of deadbeat parents would be no problem. The problem arose when Dad turned out to want the kids - good father or not (since I really do not know him) he wants his kid. For that I do give him come credit.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: January 08, 2010, 10:49:43 AM »

To add to my post....why did Tammi say EJ loves Gabe then said in an article I read neither parent wants him.....she can not cover her own lies 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: January 08, 2010, 10:52:10 AM »

To add to my post....why did Tammi say EJ loves Gabe then said in an article I read neither parent wants him.....she can not cover her own lies 

no, she can't cover her own lies...I noticed that the first interview that I saw her in..plus I think that she is loving the attention that she is getting from all of this...jmo

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: January 08, 2010, 10:54:58 AM »

my only ugly comment for the day

Tammi has chit for brains....maybe she needs a longer hose for her blowout!!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: January 08, 2010, 10:55:59 AM »

IMO Logan not caving in to their strong arming, black mail and extortion was not planned for.  She probably thought that these two kids were easy picking and she would get her ultimate goal, a child.  She never suspected that Logan could undo her plans.  Her the business woman with life experiences, several businesses , how could a kid who has nothing and lives with his father derail her?  I suspect Tammi is used to getting whatever she wants by whatever means.  She was not planning on him being her nemesis.  She has a answer and explanation for everything and delivers it in a sweet Pollyanna demeanor regardless of how illogical her explanations are or whether her story changes by the minute.  She is either truly daft or is used to manipulation being her normal way of living that she is plain evil.  Not decided which side of the pendulum she falls into yet. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: January 08, 2010, 10:57:01 AM »

or  some Healing Waters 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: January 08, 2010, 10:57:21 AM »

no, she can't cover her own lies...I noticed that the first interview that I saw her in..plus I think that she is loving the attention that she is getting from all of this...jmo

I think LE is giving  her enough rope to hang  herself, as we discussed  yesterday there will be more to this than we are seeing now.   I also think Nancy  Grace is playing them along also to trip them up!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: January 08, 2010, 10:59:16 AM »

IMO Logan not caving in to their strong arming, black mail and extortion was not planned for.  She probably thought that these two kids were easy picking and she would get her ultimate goal, a child.  She never suspected that Logan could undo her plans.  Her the business woman with life experiences, several businesses , how could a kid who has nothing and lives with his father derail her?  I suspect Tammi is used to getting whatever she wants by whatever means.  She was not planning on him being her nemesis.  She has a answer and explanation for everything and delivers it in a sweet Pollyanna demeanor regardless of how illogical her explanations are or whether her story changes by the minute.  She is either truly daft or is used to manipulation being her normal way of living that she is plain evil.  Not decided which side of the pendulum she falls into yet. 

The Lord works in mysterious  ways an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #575 on: January 08, 2010, 11:00:08 AM »

Yes it has backfired, I've been kind of looking at this crazy woman Tammi as the Joy Wray of this case. Loves the attention and isn't right in the head.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: January 08, 2010, 11:00:10 AM »

or  some Healing Waters 
Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #577 on: January 08, 2010, 11:02:10 AM »

The Smiths probably thought they could give Logan a few bucks and all would be okay.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: January 08, 2010, 11:02:44 AM »

The Lord works in mysterious  ways an angelic monkey

Meaning   I think she is evil and  a higher power is putting an end to it....jmo exposing her for who she really is.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: January 08, 2010, 11:05:15 AM »

The Smiths probably thought they could give Logan a few bucks and all would be okay.

EJ has such hatred for Logan I am sure she did not paint a pretty picture for them about him.

My conclusion is Tammi is one sick puppy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.