May 02, 2024, 06:29:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #619 5/12 - 5/13/2007  (Read 147823 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: May 13, 2007, 02:20:15 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I'm off to the cemetary with my son to place fresh flowers. Mom loved red roses and Daddy always came through. A special HUG today for those who will visit their Moms in their hearts and memories.

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Big smoochies to CBB.

Aww..Well said..My MOM is also in Heaven..God Bless..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: May 13, 2007, 02:22:30 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

I'm off to the cemetary with my son to place fresh flowers. Mom loved red roses and Daddy always came through. A special HUG today for those who will visit their Moms in their hearts and memories.

Big smoochies to CBB.

Big hugs to you ******* and CB and others who have mothers that are gone.  Sad
 God Bless Beth today and her family as well.  Sad
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: May 13, 2007, 02:22:49 PM »

Big smoochies to CBB.

Smoochies to ******* also.

I'm so lucky! My mom is 81 and still going strong.

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: May 13, 2007, 02:23:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
******* - we were trying to figure out who the blonde woman was in the photo at the Sloots home.  Someone wanted to see the photo of Astrid

I hear ya... Prolly has nothing to do with the case.. Astrids blonde locks have me curious though..This elusive Lorenzo has dark hair in the pics we have seen.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: May 13, 2007, 02:28:39 PM »

True but anyone can be a blonde  Wink  Laughing  It's NICE N' EASY, ha ha ha  Laughing
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: May 13, 2007, 02:29:13 PM »

Happy Mother's Day to everyone.. I bought my Mother a iRobot vacume cleaner for her house and its kinda neat..   She went with her friends out to eat and now I'm at home waiting for my friend to see a movie tonight..I guess nothing has happen since they did a house inspection on the Kalpoe's house, I hope they found termites..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: May 13, 2007, 02:29:13 PM »

True but anyone can be a blonde  Wink  Laughing  It's NICE N' EASY, ha ha ha  Laughing

Yep - works for me!  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: May 13, 2007, 02:30:04 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Happy Mother's Day to everyone.. I bought my Mother a iRobot vacume cleaner for her house and its kinda neat..   She went with her friends out to eat and now I'm at home waiting for my friend to see a movie tonight..I guess nothing has happen since they did a house inspection on the Kalpoe's house, I hope they found termites..

Waving to Terry! I saw you out in my woods this morning. You sure do travel fast.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: May 13, 2007, 02:33:44 PM »

True..I think those two people up above are relatives or close friends of the sloots..Both have wavy/curly hair and both showed up for Joran's release from KIA party Wink For all we know they could have flown in from holland and cousins of the sloots or something..

Since Joran regards Lorenzo as like a brother..You would think he would be there as well to congratulate Joran on his release.

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: May 13, 2007, 02:35:51 PM »

BTGirl how are you today?  I need to goto the store but I'm too lazy.. I have a friend that is getting married on May 18th and his girlfriends parents are flying over this Wednesday for the wedding and then they are going to NY and VA to visit some relatives and asked me to watch their house for them while they are away.. He just had a giant pool put in so eveyone is invited.. I will send invites later..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: May 13, 2007, 02:38:45 PM »

Everyone on that island is related or have some kind of connection going on.. It was their personal playground and they liked it that way.. I assume JR would do anything to protect and has done a lot to protect that playground in the past and now with this case..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: May 13, 2007, 02:42:51 PM »

Its pretty hazy outside because of the smoke coming from the northern part of Florida.. We have water restrictions of watering our lawns one day a week and I was trying to setup my sprinkler to come on at the correct times, well my yard is the greenest yard out here, I had it coming on like 3 times a night, every night and didn't realized it.. Its a wonder I didn't get fined.. I think I have it right now but I need to check it out at night and listen to see if I hear the pump running..
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: May 13, 2007, 02:45:47 PM »

******* - we were trying to figure out who the blonde woman was in the photo at the Sloots home.  Someone wanted to see the photo of Astrid

I hear ya... Prolly has nothing to do with the case.. Astrids blonde locks have me curious though..This elusive Lorenzo has dark hair in the pics we have seen.

Could the guy in the sunglasses be the Valentin?(sorry about the spelling)

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: May 13, 2007, 02:48:23 PM »

So its kinda funny that the Dutch is using some of the same tricks that the ALE has.. I mean they would released these suspects on holidays, hoping that we wouldn't noticed and now the Dutch investigators are doing these house inspections on weekends knowing how hard if not impossible it would be to get an injuction to stop it..
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: May 13, 2007, 02:48:40 PM »

Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: May 13, 2007, 02:50:37 PM »

BTGirl how are you today?  I need to goto the store but I'm too lazy.. I have a friend that is getting married on May 18th and his girlfriends parents are flying over this Wednesday for the wedding and then they are going to NY and VA to visit some relatives and asked me to watch their house for them while they are away.. He just had a giant pool put in so eveyone is invited.. I will send invites later..

I won't wait on my invitation, Terry. I'll just get in the car and head that way now.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: May 13, 2007, 02:51:24 PM »

Quote from: bleachedblack

Could the guy in the sunglasses be the Valentin?(sorry about the spelling)

That is not Val.  There is another picture of this guy greeting Joran has he is walking in the yard.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: May 13, 2007, 02:51:43 PM »

True..I think those two people up above are relatives or close friends of the sloots..Both have wavy/curly hair and both showed up for Joran's release from KIA party Wink For all we know they could have flown in from holland and cousins of the sloots or something..

Since Joran regards Lorenzo as like a brother..You would think he would be there as well to congratulate Joran on his release.

Just doing a drive by.  Every time I leave home, something happens, etc.  

Can you tell me the source for the information about Joran regarding Lorenzo like a brother.  I have heard this as well but think it might have come from JR or Scuba or some misinformation agent.

I keep waiting for him to clear this up in his book.  So far, evidently no mention of him.  I wonder if his book is indexed and Ramm could look to see if Lorenzo is even mentioned.  You know he would have to mention somebody that close to him if this is true.

I tend to doubt it completely and think Lorenzo a red herring, bloomer that really bloomed or whatever you want to call something thrown in to confuse us even more.

JMO but I would like some real verification about Lorenzo even knowing Joran since we have no photos of them together, etc.  I don't think the Lorenzo we have painted even exits but that is just my opinion.

Yes, I think there is a Lorenzo but that he is not involved in any way and nothing like we have been lead to believe.

Again, just my opinion and I realize only one or two other people share it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: May 13, 2007, 02:56:51 PM »

Looks like LVR's friend out at C+C's .......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: May 13, 2007, 02:58:43 PM »

Have been reading around and Lazlo pointed something out a week ago.

Joran says Satish picked him up and said something about f**k the b*tch:

If you don't mind I prefer to believe Satish did not call her a bitch, since Joran also claimed Satish/Deepak said:"they will find her there tomorrow".

How was Satish to know about Natalee's condition assuming she would not just walk back to the HI, but "they will find her there tomorrow"?

Why would they not think, gee, let her find her own way back...it's not far to the hotel...why even think she needs to be found?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.