May 22, 2024, 12:01:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 498917 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1320 on: October 08, 2009, 12:13:19 PM »

I am soooo lost, and feel stupid.  Misty has been hanging out with a monkey????   Why do people insert themselves into these cases?  I just do not understand.  The only other thing I have seen was someone asking the other day if someone was actually boo211.  I feel like a mushroom(fed bs and sitting around in the dark).

Regarding the bolded part, not that I know of...........she was in the car with a woman from Orlando, NC and GA according to LE reports She's tied in with TES, not SM from wha we have figured out so far.
    Thanks for that article you just posted.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: October 08, 2009, 12:14:45 PM »

I am soooo lost, and feel stupid.  Misty has been hanging out with a monkey????   Why do people insert themselves into these cases?  I just do not understand.  The only other thing I have seen was someone asking the other day if someone was actually boo211.  I feel like a mushroom(fed bs and sitting around in the dark).

Regarding the bolded part, not that I know of...........she was in the car with a woman from Orlando, NC and GA according to LE reports She's tied in with TES, not SM from wha we have figured out so far.

If you are referring to my post - Scrubs lady is a potential poster as well imo.  Caylee Anthony case had a poster insert herself also.  These are the people I am referring too.  Not boo (I think I know who this is) and certainly not a monkey that I am aware of.  Althought I think some similar names are ironic I don't think they are related to this current situation.  I think I'll go read what Gunny has to say on the situation since he seems to know the scoop.  j/j
     I would like to know what Gunny's take is on the new happenings 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: October 08, 2009, 12:16:21 PM »

Thanks IM and fatcatlurker.  All of the characters just drive me over the edge.  I have lost sleep at night worrying about where our missing kids are.  Do these people, or do they just try to make names for themselves.  Ugh.
Yes, I do believe some do, I hate to keep repeating myself, but just look what this all does to decent families who are searching for their loved ones, who would give anything to get air time 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: October 08, 2009, 12:24:52 PM »

arggghhh....innocently minding my own business,  watching Rachel Ray while catching up on the threads and who is the guest on there???? Nancy Grace!!! can't get away from her...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1324 on: October 08, 2009, 12:24:56 PM »

If you are referring to my post - Scrubs lady is a potential poster as well imo.  Caylee Anthony case had a poster insert herself also.  These are the people I am referring too.  Not boo (I think I know who this is) and certainly not a monkey that I am aware of.  Althought I think some similar names are ironic I don't think they are related to this current situation.  I think I'll go read what Gunny has to say on the situation since he seems to know the scoop.  j/j
No, I was answering the akmom post above about Misty hanging out with a monkey BUT, scrubs lady looked like WC to me, not a monkey-but could be wrong.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: October 08, 2009, 12:26:29 PM »

graphics on donna's ms
seems fitting
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1326 on: October 08, 2009, 12:27:07 PM »

Donna headed to Raleigh

In the 911 audio the license plate on the Misty occupied vehicle is said to be  a NC plate.

Oh nooes, do not want her up here...she needs to go back to Putnam Co... I thought the lady was from Ga. 

LOL~This is a pic from her myspace page that I posted last night after someone on twitter found her link......I think you're safe

TY Island was a lil worried there for a minute. 

YW........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: October 08, 2009, 12:27:22 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys

I reread about the incident on the interstate...ok why would this lady know what they were saying to her unless she had her windows down and if she was so scared would she be riding with the windows down in fear of a bullet...I just don't what to think  about this one

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: October 08, 2009, 12:28:27 PM »

arggghhh....innocently minding my own business,  watching Rachel Ray while catching up on the threads and who is the guest on there???? Nancy Grace!!! can't get away from her...
ick i think they are both the spawns of satan.. i could never handle seeing them both at the same time... r they discussing healthy snacks for the twins? puke in my mouth
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1329 on: October 08, 2009, 12:29:48 PM »

Thanks IM and fatcatlurker.  All of the characters just drive me over the edge.  I have lost sleep at night worrying about where our missing kids are.  Do these people, or do they just try to make names for themselves.  Ugh.
Yes, I do believe some do, I hate to keep repeating myself, but just look what this all does to decent families who are searching for their loved ones, who would give anything to get air time 

Sad isn't it, but maybe Maury is the only one that would invite FAB to be on his trashy show.......perfect fit IMO.

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: October 08, 2009, 12:32:59 PM »

Nothing new yet from Gunny.  But I think SM did win the award for coining "FAB" and that award goes to IM, I think!  ha ha!  If you need a good laugh today read the new comments in the blog warz part.  Hobbit and others goin at it - to funny.   But see how crazy some people get over this case, it's scarey to me how bad some posters are.  It's like they have no control in their real life and they feel the illusion of control when posting and run with it.  Sort of like what they say about road ragers - people who can't yell at their boss or spouse so they take it out on complete strangers and almost go postal.  Twitter is way worse imo. 

http://radionewz.net/?p=2233&cpage=1#comment-710
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: October 08, 2009, 12:34:52 PM »

ick i think they are both the spawns of satan.. i could never handle seeing them both at the same time... r they discussing healthy snacks for the twins? puke in my mouth

NG is giving advice to audience members on various things..
I have to confess that I downloaded NG's new book on my kindle...just read the first few pages...I hear that it is a good book...will let ya know...
Rachel sometimes has good recipes...don't watch her much.
sorry for o/t peeps

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: October 08, 2009, 12:34:54 PM »

HEADS UP MONKEYS 

Dr. Phil will have JVM on his show today....just a warning so you dont loose your lunch. Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: October 08, 2009, 12:37:33 PM »

What in the world is she doing on that show, cooking her favorite baby recipes, for healthy babies 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: October 08, 2009, 12:39:52 PM »

HEADS UP MONKEYS 

Dr. Phil will have JVM on his show today....just a warning so you dont loose your lunch. Monkey Devil!
Thanks, can't stand either one of them.  fatcatlurker  love reading radionewz 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: October 08, 2009, 12:40:01 PM »

HEADS UP MONKEYS 

yet another duo i could not stomach....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1336 on: October 08, 2009, 12:40:07 PM »

Nothing new yet from Gunny.  But I think SM did win the award for coining "FAB" and that award goes to IM, I think!  ha ha!  If you need a good laugh today read the new comments in the blog warz part.  Hobbit and others goin at it - to funny.   But see how crazy some people get over this case, it's scarey to me how bad some posters are.  It's like they have no control in their real life and they feel the illusion of control when posting and run with it.  Sort of like what they say about road ragers - people who can't yell at their boss or spouse so they take it out on complete strangers and almost go postal.  Twitter is way worse imo. 

http://radionewz.net/?p=2233&cpage=1#comment-710

LOL~I wish I could take credit for it, at first I thought it was someone's initials but when I heard the story behind it, I couldn't help but LMAO as it reminded me of Casey A calling 911........I can just see it now " hey send someone over now Biatch my bro in law has been calling me names"...........well boo frucking hoo, put down the phone and find your cajones dude. Seriously humiliating stuff. Now, must go check out the link you posted

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: October 08, 2009, 12:42:00 PM »

NG is giving advice to audience members on various things..
I have to confess that I downloaded NG's new book on my kindle...just read the first few pages...I hear that it is a good book...will let ya know...
Rachel sometimes has good recipes...don't watch her much.
sorry for o/t peeps
is it about her dead fiance because various reports say she sensationalized that whole scenario too... watch her larry king interview about it... google nancy grace dead fiance and the transcript should pop up... then read the link to dickipedia like a wikipedia for a holes... that one is funny
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: October 08, 2009, 12:45:13 PM »

be back later guys!!!!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: October 08, 2009, 12:46:54 PM »

thanks Penny about the info on NG!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.