May 14, 2024, 04:14:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 160207 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: January 07, 2011, 09:12:39 PM »

In the Motion to Exclude Evidence . . . bozo is making a big mistake.  What it appears he is striving (and will fall flat on his face) is the theory of when Caylee's body was placed on Suburban Drive.  He is going about this all wrong.  Wrong questions, wrong exclusion, and his expert's report will not back him up.  Dufus again (or is that still).

crazybabyborg
« Reply #481 on: January 07, 2011, 09:15:46 PM »

I must be blind again..Where is the list of the defense witnesses?

I'm so glad you asked, Curly! I was looking for it too! 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: January 07, 2011, 09:16:05 PM »

In the Motion to Exclude Evidence . . . bozo is making a big mistake.  What it appears he is striving (and will fall flat on his face) is the theory of when Caylee's body was placed on Suburban Drive.  He is going about this all wrong.  Wrong questions, wrong exclusion, and his expert's report will not back him up.  Dufus again (or is that still).

Sister
he is famous for doing things the wong way!! the truth is he doesnt know what he is doing. He isnt called to be a lawyer and do his own thingie!! he has to follow law and not his ego!! I agree with you he is wong wong wong!! that is  not a good thingie.

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: January 07, 2011, 09:17:02 PM »

Can you all hear it?   I can.  Spindy is at home, pissed off from this week's hearings, and all the denials.  She is probably fuming and poor Georgie Porgie, having no unmentionables (he has to hand them to her for safekeeping,) has to sit there and listen to her go on and on about how unfair this judge is and how her poor spawn is being treated so unfairly.  How every agency in the State of Florida, to include the police, FBI, CIA, JAC, all the judges, every single website that exists for this case, the search organizations that look for missing children, all her prior lawyers are all out to get Ms. Casey Anthony who is the Mother of the year and are all conspiring with each other to make sure Casey is convicted of killing her child, when there is no way Casey could have done this, the Invisi-Nanny did it, or Mr. Kronk did it, or maybe JJ did it, or maybe somebody on some website did it.   

Monkey Devil!

Not only that but her ABC gravy train seems to have dried up at least temporarily. Looks like she might have to get up and go to work for a living soon.  Her disability policy has to be at an end or close to it...

I do not know how they are eating.  They have no income comeing in.  I guess, maybe they have some extra from the pictures and what not that they sold.  How did they swing keeping the house, how are they paying the mortgage? 

I know Lee works, but could he make enough to keep them in their home?  Pay bills? 

Who would hire them really though.  I guess every so many months, they call whatever channel it is that keeps reairing that show they did, and they get a few month's worth of money?  Who knows. 

Betcha spindy is  swinging that hammer of hers like a lasso at a rodeo.

Lol fanny loved your hammer!!

Hope some kind indiidual is kind enough to hand bozo a complimentary newspaper this week. for his scrap book!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: January 07, 2011, 09:17:56 PM »

Sister
he is famous for doing things the wong way!! the truth is he doesnt know what he is doing. He isnt called to be a lawyer and do his own thingie!! he has to follow law and not his ego!! I agree with you he is wong wong wong!! that is  not a good thingie.

Funny though bozo will continue to push the issue and do things his way and now I wonder if eaton didnt come on behalf of the bar to see him in action.

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: January 07, 2011, 09:20:52 PM »

I'm so glad you asked, Curly! I was looking for it too! 

Lol.  Still in the dark here!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: January 07, 2011, 09:22:32 PM »

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: January 07, 2011, 09:24:34 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-sentinel-ruling-20110107,0,900386.story
Sentinel wins battle for Casey Anthony witness list
Judge Perry rules against sealing names
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:45 p.m. EST, January 7, 2011

<snipped>
The list of penalty phase witnesses provided today does identify Casey Anthony's close family members, including her parents and brother, many friends, ex-boyfriends and others already long associated with the case. Included on that list are familiar names such as Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales Anthony Rusciano, Anthony Lazzaro and Amy Huizenga.

In other news today, hearings were set for March 2 and 3 for several key defense motions aimed at keeping certain statements out of the trial. Those include statements involving Casey Anthony's parents, her brother, law enforcement and fellow jail inmates.

Bumped

crazybabyborg
« Reply #488 on: January 07, 2011, 09:35:21 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-sentinel-ruling-20110107,0,900386.story

<snipped>
The list of penalty phase witnesses provided today does identify Casey Anthony's close family members, including her parents and brother, many friends, ex-boyfriends and others already long associated with the case. Included on that list are familiar names such as Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales Anthony Rusciano, Anthony Lazzaro and Amy Huizenga.

In other news today, hearings were set for March 2 and 3 for several key defense motions aimed at keeping certain statements out of the trial. Those include statements involving Casey Anthony's parents, her brother, law enforcement and fellow jail inmates.

Bumped

Thank You, Fanny!!   
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 07, 2011, 09:40:00 PM »

Thanks Fanny -- yes, a dunce!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: January 07, 2011, 09:40:23 PM »

Ditto! Thanks, Fanny, although I did read that article I must have sped-read through that paragraph.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: January 07, 2011, 09:47:06 PM »

<snipped>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: January 07, 2011, 09:49:06 PM »

KC is going to feel very special tonight

<snipped>
Mindy Lawton, an Orlando waitress identified in more than 600 news stories as one of Tiger Woods' lovers received a year in jail Friday for a 2009 drunk-driving crash, court records show.

Lawton now resides in the same the Orange County Jail cellblock as accused killer Casey Anthony and other high-profile inmates, jail records show.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-tiger-woods-mistress-jailed-20110107,0,3996628.story
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: January 07, 2011, 09:49:59 PM »

<snipped>

They are all witnesses for the penalty phase ( we know there will be a conviction,so it's as well to be prepared)  but IMO they will not appear in order to say good things about Casey, but to say bad things about Cindy and George. She has to blame someone for her vicious evil behavior, and they are the most likely candidates..
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 07, 2011, 09:59:47 PM »

<snipped>
Mindy Lawton, an Orlando waitress identified in more than 600 news stories as one of Tiger Woods' lovers received a year in jail Friday for a 2009 drunk-driving crash, court records show.

Lawton now resides in the same the Orange County Jail cellblock as accused killer Casey Anthony and other high-profile inmates, jail records show.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-tiger-woods-mistress-jailed-20110107,0,3996628.story

Yep! I bet this makes her think she's a star, rubbing elbows with Tiger's mistress.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: January 07, 2011, 10:28:47 PM »

<snipped>

Yep! I bet this makes her think she's a star, rubbing elbows with Tiger's mistress.

Well, if they speak thru the vents at least they compare ho ho ho stories to amuse themselves, what! I meant a story about Santa 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #496 on: January 07, 2011, 10:56:40 PM »

<snipped>

Cat fight? Meeeooowwwie!    Must be the slore section of the jail.   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: January 07, 2011, 11:10:07 PM »

<snipped>

Cat fight? Meeeooowwwie!    Must be the slore section of the jail.   

Meow sniff I tink I schmell a  pootie cat!!

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: January 08, 2011, 12:07:11 AM »

Thanks, NR.
I finally saw it.
Anyway...just because the duhfense is going to call them, doesn't exactly mean that they'll testify in her behalf.
Basically, Jesse is one of the few that can testify as to the Anthony family dynamics.
Amy and Anthony really never witnessed anything first hand. Amy just met Cindy on the night she took her to collect slore from Tony's.
It will be very interesting.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: January 08, 2011, 12:14:58 AM »

Thanks, NR.
I finally saw it.
Anyway...just because the duhfense is going to call them, doesn't exactly mean that they'll testify in her behalf.
Basically, Jesse is one of the few that can testify as to the Anthony family dynamics.
Amy and Anthony really never witnessed anything first hand. Amy just met Cindy on the night she took her to collect slore from Tony's.
It will be very interesting.

TO SAY THE LEAST.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.