May 02, 2024, 02:50:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350945 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1720 on: September 17, 2008, 05:54:51 PM »

FYI and not that it really matters, but I consider 45 young    Guess it depends upon who's looking 

Well...its all about how old you are in Monkey years!  Smile  Don't you have to divide by 3? (LOL)

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: September 17, 2008, 05:55:53 PM »

Criminal Profiler Says Casey Anthony is "Punishing Everyone"

Last month, Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, President of the Violent Crimes Institute, LLC, shared her thoughts on Casey Anthony, mother of missing three-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Dr. Schurman-Kauflin recently got back from traveling and upon checking her inbox, she found dozens of emails from readers who want to know why Casey Anthony is not helping in the search for Caylee.

"She never wanted her baby and felt put upon to be a mother," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin told Investigation Discovery. "Often in situations like this, the mother is so self absorbed that the only way to get the mother to talk is to make everything about her. If you bring up Caylee, she will shut down. She is not interested. If a chronic liar who feels no remorse knows people need her, she is flush with power."

According to Dr. Schurman-Kauflin, Anthony is manipulating everyone, including the media.

"She knows everyone is waiting with baited breath to hear about Caylee, so she is punishing everyone by being silent. To her, it is unfair that people are more interested in Caylee than her, and she will punish investigators, her family, friends, and the public. Not cooperating and staying quiet is a way of 'getting even' for perceived wrongs. Remember, it is all about her, not Caylee. When you make it about Caylee, she will stop talking. You have seen that already. Right now, Casey is feeling hurt. Her pain is her priority. No one should make the mistake of wondering why she doesn't seem to care that her baby is gone. The truth is, one must look at this from Casey's perspective. She is free now. She thinks if she talks to police, that freedom could be taken away."

Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that she felt Anthony rejected the limited immunity deal because she felt it was unnecessary.

"She feels safe and would be unaffected by pressure or psychological appeals for the whereabouts of her daughter," Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said. The more she is attacked, the more she will dig in."

However, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that there are signs to look for, which could signify Anthony is getting ready to talk.

"Look for her to turn to religion and either attempt to or speak of fleeing. When she gets to that point, she is most likely to talk about what really happened."

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=408119407&blogID=433745871

I think she hit it. Also, though, I think Casey has never had her parents defend her or stand-up for her before now, so this adds to the feeling of power. jmo.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: September 17, 2008, 05:55:56 PM »

Oh, that message 1716 was for Dolce, Im so old I forgot to addres it. ::MonkeyHaHa::Dolce, you know probably the majority of monkeys are grandmothers.  Only the guys, Rob, Carpe, Wreck, (I think are quite a bit younger).

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1723 on: September 17, 2008, 05:56:31 PM »

IMO - Cindy knows what happened to Caylee and has known. I believe that's why she made the remark about not losing another one. She knew she had lost Caylee for good. She isn't in denial - she is just trying to keep Casey's butt out of prison for the rest of her life.

BT ... I agree.

O/T ... Our 15 year old Brandi (Golden Revtriever) was taken to the vet this morning.  Three days ago she was running around the property like a puppy and ... then suddenly went off her food.  For two days she had only drank a little water that we had to encourage her to drink.

Maybe you could give us some insight.  Your knowledge of dogs ...

Janet

Sorry to butt in like this, but please make them check for lyme - pull a tick titer.  It affects the muscles in the jaw making it difficult to drink or eat.

We had something similar with our Jack Russell, turns out she had an ovarian cyst and was experiencing a "false pregnancy".  Take her to the vet as an animal not eating is a HUGE warning sign.
There was a dog food recall one like pedegree dog food i think the makers were mark..
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: September 17, 2008, 05:58:21 PM »

GEORGE LASHES OUT AT REPORTERS

GEORGE vs. REPORTERS
Images | Raw Video

George Anthony lashed out at reporters Wednesday, one day after his daughter, Casey Anthony, was released from jail on home confinement for the third time. George and Cindy Anthony could get some relief from protesters in their neighborhood as early as next week.

For the first time in several days, George Anthony spoke out. He seemed to have pent up anger against both protesters and the media.

"You are destroying my family, all of you. I wish you would get the hell out of here," he said. "I feel sorry for all of you. Some day you're going to have a judgment day, all of you."
Protesters have started to show up again now that Casey is home.

"We're just trying to get some questions answered," WFTV reporter Mark Boyle told George Anthony.

"No, what you are trying to do is incite me, trying to get me negative, you guys aren't even looking for my granddaughter," he said.

Again with the "you" are not even looking for my granddaughter -- I wish that reporter would of asked him --and you are you, Cindy is she, Lee is he, Casey is she and if your answer is yes then please tell us where you are phsically looking for your granddaughter at.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1725 on: September 17, 2008, 05:58:50 PM »

Okay, here's a couple of things I've been thinking on.

a: Yes, Casey knew if she didn't want Caylee she could give her to her parents, but she would never do that because her mom would never let her hear the end of it; plus she would most likely lose financially. Surely the main reason the parents have helped her financially all this time is for Caylee's sake; and they were most likely getting tired of it, hence Cindy going to a therapist over the matter.

Which leads me to b:

Maybe that is the reason they cannot accept Caylee is dead, because perhaps they blame themselves for whatever happened to Caylee because of pressuring Casey with the issues of finances and parenting.

Any thoughts?

This theory has been brought up before on here, and I think its one of the many reasons why the Anthony's are in such denial.  I wish that Cindy would go and re-see that therapist so that she could hear it from a professional that this denial is not healthy for her.  She obviously will listen to the pro's when they say to take Caylee, but not the pro LE when they show the results of the evidence. 

The only other reasoning for such denial would be that they are in on the whole ordeal and are trying to cover for each other.  Reminds me of "Meet the Parents" with the Robert DeNiro's "Circle of Trust". 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: September 17, 2008, 05:59:29 PM »

For such a young person, where did you get your signature line, it's beautiful

Who? (I hope I am not in trouble with A-1 too...she is a legendary poster!!!)

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1727 on: September 17, 2008, 06:01:03 PM »

GEORGE LASHES OUT AT REPORTERS

GEORGE vs. REPORTERS
Images | Raw Video

George Anthony lashed out at reporters Wednesday, one day after his daughter, Casey Anthony, was released from jail on home confinement for the third time. George and Cindy Anthony could get some relief from protesters in their neighborhood as early as next week.

For the first time in several days, George Anthony spoke out. He seemed to have pent up anger against both protesters and the media.

"You are destroying my family, all of you. I wish you would get the hell out of here," he said. "I feel sorry for all of you. Some day you're going to have a judgment day, all of you."
Protesters have started to show up again now that Casey is home.

"We're just trying to get some questions answered," WFTV reporter Mark Boyle told George Anthony.

"No, what you are trying to do is incite me, trying to get me negative, you guys aren't even looking for my granddaughter," he said.

Again with the "you" are not even looking for my granddaughter -- I wish that reporter would of asked him --and you are you, Cindy is she, Lee is he, Casey is she and if your answer is yes then please tell us where you are phsically looking for your granddaughter at.

He did ask and was told to call their attorney, I think.  Is it just me, or did he lose some of his "fire".  I think he's finally wearing down a bit.  I was almost expecting him to start crying.  Seriously.  I almost felt sorry for him, then I slapped myself real hard and I came to my senses.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: September 17, 2008, 06:01:15 PM »

Okay, here's a couple of things I've been thinking on.

a: Yes, Casey knew if she didn't want Caylee she could give her to her parents, but she would never do that because her mom would never let her hear the end of it; plus she would most likely lose financially. Surely the main reason the parents have helped her financially all this time is for Caylee's sake; and they were most likely getting tired of it, hence Cindy going to a therapist over the matter.

Which leads me to b:

Maybe that is the reason they cannot accept Caylee is dead, because perhaps they blame themselves for whatever happened to Caylee because of pressuring Casey with the issues of finances and parenting.

Any thoughts?

Yes, sounds very possible to me. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1729 on: September 17, 2008, 06:01:42 PM »

Oh, that message 1716 was for Dolce, Im so old I forgot to addres it. ::MonkeyHaHa::Dolce, you know probably the majority of monkeys are grandmothers.  Only the guys, Rob, Carpe, Wreck, (I think are quite a bit younger).

Well you are all a bunch of Hot (grand) Mama's then!  I did not have grandparents, but I am sure that your grandchildren absolutely adore you.

The quote on my signature is from a song that I used to listen to over and over again back when my life long best friend was killed in a car accident.  It was the hardest time for me, and those lines are all I remember.  It seemed apropriate. (Thank you for asking.)

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: September 17, 2008, 06:02:36 PM »

For such a young person, where did you get your signature line, it's beautiful

Who? (I hope I am not in trouble with A-1 too...she is a legendary poster!!!)

That was for Dolce.  And I am???? Gosh, I hope people think I am kind.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: September 17, 2008, 06:02:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17497295/index.html

you should listen to him it is really well what is news - bizarre
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1732 on: September 17, 2008, 06:05:19 PM »

there are many more men involved in the other forums and the FP.

dennis, Allan, Richard, Bladerunner, Blah, Deetch (he has been around for a while) and a few others. But it's normally just a few of us here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1733 on: September 17, 2008, 06:06:22 PM »

I need some help. I'm getting old with this case.

Caylee was born in August. That would mean that Casey got pregnant around the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, assuming she was full term, which I haven't heard she wasn't.

Somewhere, and I cannot for the life of me remember where, I read that Caylee's father was a friend of Lee's. I also saved a photo of a friend of Lee's that had been from out of town to visit during the holidays. Don't ask me where I got this because I don't remember. Maybe Casey's MySpace before it was changed, IDK.

Anyway, given the above information, I contend that this may be the baby's father and why Lee knows who it is as well as why they never went after him for support. Anyone got anymore info on this?

I don't Mrs...in fact this is new info for me....thanks

okay, Klaas is probably going to kick me out for this (please don't!)
But is anyone else thinking what I am thinking???

At the risk of sounding like a female Tomm...
That guy is HOT.   

How does this girl do it????
That is the marine isn't it?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: September 17, 2008, 06:06:33 PM »

Sorry I spoke to soon he did ask him what "they" were doing to look for Caylee but all he could say is that he looks for her everyday?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: September 17, 2008, 06:08:33 PM »

This theory has been brought up before on here, and I think its one of the many reasons why the Anthony's are in such denial.  I wish that Cindy would go and re-see that therapist so that she could hear it from a professional that this denial is not healthy for her.  She obviously will listen to the pro's when they say to take Caylee, but not the pro LE when they show the results of the evidence. 

The only other reasoning for such denial would be that they are in on the whole ordeal and are trying to cover for each other.  Reminds me of "Meet the Parents" with the Robert DeNiro's "Circle of Trust". 

Thanks Dolce. I am new here by a couple of days or so, so I didn't get to read it before, sorry. I defintely agree.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: September 17, 2008, 06:09:05 PM »

there are many more men involved in the other forums and the FP.

dennis, Allan, Richard, Bladerunner, Blah, Deetch (he has been around for a while) and a few others. But it's normally just a few of us here.
Yes, I know Richard, Crossbow, Waterboy,

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: September 17, 2008, 06:09:20 PM »

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: September 17, 2008, 06:09:41 PM »

IMO - Cindy knows what happened to Caylee and has known. I believe that's why she made the remark about not losing another one. She knew she had lost Caylee for good. She isn't in denial - she is just trying to keep Casey's butt out of prison for the rest of her life.

BT ... I agree.

O/T ... Our 15 year old Brandi (Golden Revtriever) was taken to the vet this morning.  Three days ago she was running around the property like a puppy and ... then suddenly went off her food.  For two days she had only drank a little water that we had to encourage her to drink.

Maybe you could give us some insight.  Your knowledge of dogs ...

Janet

Sorry to butt in like this, but please make them check for lyme - pull a tick titer.  It affects the muscles in the jaw making it difficult to drink or eat.

I sure hope it's just old age Sad  and not Lyme.  Although being she's a dog, she'll get faster diagnosis and better treatment for Lyme than a person would. I know this from personal experience. 

Makes me wonder about the volunteers who came back from days of searching, covered with ticks.  The incidence is "low" compared to northern parts of the US, but there have been at least 382 documented cases in Florida between 1990 and 1999.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1739 on: September 17, 2008, 06:10:02 PM »

Thanks Dolce. I am new here by a couple of days or so, so I didn't get to read it before, sorry. I defintely agree.

Please do not think I was critisizing, just stating that it had been brought up so there are many people on he same page as you.  Please post every single thought you have!  It all adds to the conversation and is very much welcomed. 
BTW Welcome to the board!  Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.