May 21, 2024, 01:41:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 280565 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2008, 06:55:46 PM »

Do you want me to try to move these threads to  the feelings thread

San I don't know how to move this page to feelings HELPPPPPPPP

Just wanted to let you know that I saw your post and also saw that Klaas said she will leave the posts.

I only split a thread once and it is scary.     But if I can do it you most certainly can. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2008, 06:59:19 PM »

just before the broadcast of PR de Vries in which the criminal Patrick van der Eem his "boyfriend" Joran a beautiful story in the mouth explained

Elmo got a feeling about that...

> Taking it over to the "FEELINGS THREAD" 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2008, 07:02:58 PM »

Do you want me to try to move these threads to  the feelings thread

San I don't know how to move this page to feelings HELPPPPPPPP

Your Choice Blonde...Thank You Very Much for creating the Feelings thread...and Thank You Klaas for suggesting it....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2008, 07:07:07 PM »

Do You ever wonder why it was Natalee and not one of the other 200 some odd kids?  I do.  Of course some say they really wanted Ruth but they picked Nat.  I wonder if when she got into the cab, she had second thoughts? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2008, 07:09:48 PM »

just before the broadcast of PR de Vries in which the criminal Patrick van der Eem his "boyfriend" Joran a beautiful story in the mouth explained

Elmo got a feeling about that...

> Taking it over to the "FEELINGS THREAD" 

I'll meet Ya there....Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2008, 07:21:55 PM »

Okay, Klass is not here right now so I will ask again later.  In the meantime, I have some thoughts I would like to share.  I have not posted much because frankly I don't feel comfortable doing so.  My reason for reading and posting at this site is strictly for Natalee.  I do not have a hidden agenda and I am not a troll.  I want justice for Natalee and I want her brought home.  It's that simple.  I know I don't bring a lot of knowledge about the case to the board but I enjoy the discussions and the information that I learn from everyone.  It is about having something in common with someone.  That "someone" being the Monkeys because I have the same desires, agenda, goals, or whatever you want to label it.  I "felt" something 3 years ago when I learned of Natalee's fate.  Something happened to me and I can't explain it but I feel such a connection.  I know that is how the Monkeys feel so that is why I feel such a connection to this site.

I am rambling, so I will get to my final point.  When I have posted here, there are some who make you feel welcome and some who don't.  Nothing obvious, just that feeling.  Some people are welcomed with open arms and others are kept at a distance or not acknowledged.  I don't know if this is because some are leary of trolls which I totally understand.  Whatever the reasons, I have felt this way since I joined and I guess I finally just had to say something. 

So i guess there is really no point to this post.  Just had to get some things off my chest.

Thanks for listening.  I will continue to just read.

KYcat, speak more often.  sometimes i, among others, don't answer because we're reading too far behind and are trying to catch up.  a lot of times i just nod my head and keep reading.  anyway, speak up and say your piece.  don't make us come over there.  we'll stay a long time and eat you out of house and home while we find out what all you're thinking.
dennisintn
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2008, 09:29:41 PM »

Okay, Klass is not here right now so I will ask again later.  In the meantime, I have some thoughts I would like to share.  I have not posted much because frankly I don't feel comfortable doing so.  My reason for reading and posting at this site is strictly for Natalee.  I do not have a hidden agenda and I am not a troll.  I want justice for Natalee and I want her brought home.  It's that simple.  I know I don't bring a lot of knowledge about the case to the board but I enjoy the discussions and the information that I learn from everyone.  It is about having something in common with someone.  That "someone" being the Monkeys because I have the same desires, agenda, goals, or whatever you want to label it.  I "felt" something 3 years ago when I learned of Natalee's fate.  Something happened to me and I can't explain it but I feel such a connection.  I know that is how the Monkeys feel so that is why I feel such a connection to this site.

I am rambling, so I will get to my final point.  When I have posted here, there are some who make you feel welcome and some who don't.  Nothing obvious, just that feeling.  Some people are welcomed with open arms and others are kept at a distance or not acknowledged.  I don't know if this is because some are leary of trolls which I totally understand.  Whatever the reasons, I have felt this way since I joined and I guess I finally just had to say something. 

So i guess there is really no point to this post.  Just had to get some things off my chest.

KYcat, speak more often.  sometimes i, among others, don't answer because we're reading too far behind and are trying to catch up.  a lot of times i just nod my head and keep reading.  anyway, speak up and say your piece.  don't make us come over there.  we'll stay a long time and eat you out of house and home while we find out what all you're thinking.
dennisintn

KYcat,

I so agree with Dennis. I like you do not post often because I do not always think i have anything to offer.Most of us here are here for Natalee and her family but yes we do occasionally get trolls. They usually do not stay very long. But some do.

When you have something to say please say it. It is sad if you might come up with something none of us have thought of.

Just a swinging with the tribe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2008, 09:36:22 PM »

dennisintn

KYcat,

I so agree with Dennis. I like you do not post often because I do not always think i have anything to offer.Most of us here are here for Natalee and her family but yes we do occasionally get trolls. They usually do not stay very long. But some do.

When you have something to say please say it. It is sad if you might come up with something none of us have thought of.

I agree.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2008, 10:02:20 PM »

Someone using the name of RobinH and the email address I have seen on the internet previously for Robin Holloway has registered for membership into the SM forum.  This person registered yesterday.  Right now there are many people that have signed up that have not been approved.  I find it extremely ODD that all of a sudden after over 3 years Robin Holloway wants to post here.  It's very possible someone is pretending to be her.  I haven't approved this person yet, will try to get verification that it is really Robin.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2008, 10:10:08 PM »

dennisintn

Me too, hope you have plenty of room and lots of fluffy pillows.  I will bunk with always1 as I like it on the cool side also.  I
guess that means Carpe will be bunking there too, unless he is stuck on a corner somewhere still looking for your house.   Destiny will also be there in her french maid outfit.

I have found out by repeating my post there are several reasons people don't answer:

1.  They don't know the answer to your question. 
2.  Like Dennis said, they are far behind.
3.  They agree with you, so they feel 'nuff said.  San where is that beating a dead horse icon?
4.  They need some time to think about it (even days).
5.  Carpe just posted something and they are busy wiping coffee, iced tea, water, or soda off their laptops.
6.  They ran out of the room for any number of things and aren't really there even though they are signed on.
7.  They are playing games on the computer, talking on the phone, etc. and are not really there even though they are signed in.
8.  They are eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner with their families.
9.  They are bathing.
10. They are signed in here but are really at RU for what reason, I don't know.
11. They are getting a divorce and will be back any second.
12. They have fallen asleep at the computer and will wake up with letters all over their faces. 
13. They are lost in thought about something, or on a roll about something and do not know life is going on around them.  This
      happened to Red just this week.  Look back and you will see.  It happens to Klaas, too.
14. Please, don't take it personally.  I have been known to answer my own posts, try that.
15. Men cannot physically multitask (it's a brain thing) so if they are on and are working on some project, they are there and only
     there.  No offense guys, it's a fact of life, so tell your wives and girlfriends to lay off. 
16. A family member is sick or they could be very concerned about someone in the missing thread, or devestated that they have
     been found dead (not the poster, the victim). Rolling Eyes
17. They answered your question but did not quote your post in the answer.  I have seen this happen to you.
18. There are many, many other reasons.

Please don't take it personally.  It isn't personal.  We are all in this thread for Natalee and we are doing the best we can.  If you have something to say, it may be what we needed to hear at that moment so we are thinking and not posting.

Please post.  Natalee is depending on your being present and making a contribution to the cage, whatever that is to you.  I will look for your posts, come to the cage about 3 am, I am usually alone or snuggled up to my laptop sound asleep.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2008, 10:14:03 PM »

dennisintn

Me too, hope you have plenty of room and lots of fluffy pillows.  I will bunk with always1 as I like it on the cool side also.  I
guess that means Carpe will be bunking there too, unless he is stuck on a corner somewhere still looking for your house.   Destiny will also be there in her french maid outfit.

I have found out by repeating my post there are several reasons people don't answer:

1.  They don't know the answer to your question. 
2.  Like Dennis said, they are far behind.
3.  They agree with you, so they feel 'nuff said.  San where is that beating a dead horse icon?
4.  They need some time to think about it (even days).
5.  Carpe just posted something and they are busy wiping coffee, iced tea, water, or soda off their laptops.
6.  They ran out of the room for any number of things and aren't really there even though they are signed on.
7.  They are playing games on the computer, talking on the phone, etc. and are not really there even though they are signed in.
8.  They are eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner with their families.
9.  They are bathing.
10. They are signed in here but are really at RU for what reason, I don't know.
11. They are getting a divorce and will be back any second.
12. They have fallen asleep at the computer and will wake up with letters all over their faces. 
13. They are lost in thought about something, or on a roll about something and do not know life is going on around them.  This
      happened to Red just this week.  Look back and you will see.  It happens to Klaas, too.
14. Please, don't take it personally.  I have been known to answer my own posts, try that.
15. Men cannot physically multitask (it's a brain thing) so if they are on and are working on some project, they are there and only
     there.  No offense guys, it's a fact of life, so tell your wives and girlfriends to lay off. 
16. A family member is sick or they could be very concerned about someone in the missing thread, or devestated that they have
     been found dead (not the poster, the victim). Rolling Eyes
17. They answered your question but did not quote your post in the answer.  I have seen this happen to you.
18. There are many, many other reasons.

Please don't take it personally.  It isn't personal.  We are all in this thread for Natalee and we are doing the best we can.  If you have something to say, it may be what we needed to hear at that moment so we are thinking and not posting.

Please post.  Natalee is depending on your being present and making a contribution to the cage, whatever that is to you.  I will look for your posts, come to the cage about 3 am, I am usually alone or snuggled up to my laptop sound asleep.

Yep
crazybabyborg
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2008, 11:27:55 PM »

HELLO to everyone that doesn't post because they feel they don't have anything to contribute! 

I've been here a long time and have always posted with absolutely nothing to contribute!   

Don't let that stop you: if you care about this case, that makes you a welcomed poster!  Wink

We've all been seemingly ignored, but try being patient, at first, and if that doesn't work, be persistant~!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2008, 11:32:18 PM »

When there is no news, people don't know what to say.

When there is news, things get so busy posts are sometimes overlooked.

Nobody is intentionally ignored.  Often if you don't get a response to your post it's because nobody knows the answer or what to say. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2008, 11:38:51 PM »

HELLO to everyone that doesn't post because they feel they don't have anything to contribute! 

I've been here a long time and have always posted with absolutely nothing to contribute!    

Don't let that stop you: if you care about this case, that makes you a welcomed poster!  Wink

We've all been seemingly ignored, but try being patient, at first, and if that doesn't work, be persistant~!

Shocked Shocked Shocked  Liar, liar, dress on fire!!!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2008, 11:46:47 PM »

Alright, Miss Hula Bear.............I love your grass skirt!

Someone would have to mow a cow pasture to make me one! 

Do we know where, in Thailand, Joran is? Everytime I think about that, I remember the song, "One night in Bangkok"

Bangkok, Oriental setting
And the city don't know that the city is getting..............

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
And if you're lucky then the god's a she
I can the devil sliding up to me

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2008, 11:58:04 PM »

Alright, Miss Hula Bear.............I love your grass skirt!

Someone would have to mow a cow pasture to make me one! 

Do we know where, in Thailand, Joran is? Everytime I think about that, I remember the song, "One night in Bangkok"

Bangkok, Oriental setting
And the city don't know that the city is getting..............

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
And if you're lucky then the god's a she
I can the devil sliding up to me

Thank you!

Need lots of grass?  Call Joran, he'll hook you up.

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2008, 12:19:03 AM »

Nite Monkey Buddies...Sleep with the Angels...I will...

Destiny...it's been a very good day!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2008, 12:33:35 AM »

Nite Monkey Buddies...Sleep with the Angels...I will...

Destiny...it's been a very good day!

Nite...Destiny! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2008, 04:43:00 AM »

Someone using the name of RobinH and the email address I have seen on the internet previously for Robin Holloway has registered for membership into the SM forum.  This person registered yesterday.  Right now there are many people that have signed up that have not been approved.  I find it extremely ODD that all of a sudden after over 3 years Robin Holloway wants to post here.  It's very possible someone is pretending to be her.  I haven't approved this person yet, will try to get verification that it is really Robin.

Danger Will Robins....Danger....old sci-fi stuff....goimg back to sleepies land....

Destiny

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2008, 06:15:06 AM »

crazybabyborg

The visa for Thailand is valid for a stay of maximum 60 days.
If if he is in Thailand i don't think so 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.