May 21, 2024, 09:22:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 236043 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: October 05, 2007, 05:25:01 PM »

Pg.68-69:
"Big Man met Mat and Ruffner at a crack house to discuss the situation.  He asked them if Natalee had any money or a debit card....Then Big Man explained the island crack and cocaine racket and how it works.  He said that unsuspecting tourists are taken to the choller houses.  He said the crack addicts pump the tourists full of the drug, then take their cash and their debit cards.  Once all their funds have been used up and there's no money left, the dazed and confused tourists are left on the beach somewhere."

THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT THEIR TOURISTS???? 

Sounds very similar to the experience A. Cormier told of her trip in 1996...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: October 05, 2007, 05:42:36 PM »

It would have to be done from a higher altitude than we thought.  There might be a fine for dump littering.

Slogger ...  you got it all wrong.  The penalty under Dutch Law for littering on Aruban soil most likely implies a long term of incarceration ... a penalty which has the fully backing of the ATA.  Only misdemeanor such as kidnapping ... sexual assault ... murder are tolerated ... no penalty ... no even a fine.  Sad

Janet 

Ah well, Fred would have better things to say about me, than about another inmate he just knew would turn up sooner, or later.

Fred?  Who is Fred?   Laughing

Fred Maduro, KIA, who had so many interesting things to say about Joran Van Der Sloot that he almost lost his job.  Trouble with guards, disrespectful to his mother (put lightly)...and more.

The whole thing was captured during MSNBC's jaunt into the world of KIA, after which plodding Aruba performed a hearing (with the speed of lightning) to stop MSNBC from showing the informative videos.  (end of Aug, '05)

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: October 05, 2007, 05:49:05 PM »

It would have to be done from a higher altitude than we thought.  There might be a fine for dump littering.

Slogger ...  you got it all wrong.  The penalty under Dutch Law for littering on Aruban soil most likely implies a long term of incarceration ... a penalty which has the fully backing of the ATA.  Only misdemeanor such as kidnapping ... sexual assault ... murder are tolerated ... no penalty ... no even a fine.  Sad

Janet 

Ah well, Fred would have better things to say about me, than about another inmate he just knew would turn up sooner, or later.

Fred Maduro, KIA, who had so many interesting things to say about Joran Van Der Sloot that he almost lost his job.  Trouble with guards, disrespectful to his mother (put lightly)...and more.

The whole thing was captured during MSNBC's jaunt into the world of KIA, after which plodding Aruba performed a hearing (with the speed of lightning) to stop MSNBC from showing the informative videos.  (end of Aug, '05)

Oh that Fred.  Slogger ... I remember him.  I do believe that he was fired for letting the media access to Joran.

Thanks

Hey "HI" ... it has been a while Slogger.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: October 05, 2007, 05:59:13 PM »

From Heli at RU:

STAR JONES with Beth Holloway / Oct 5, 2007 TRANSCRIPT

Star Jones on Court TV
October 5, 2007

Transcribed from DVD Recording

Star Jones:

Natalee Holloway disappeared in what authorities suspect was an act of foul play. He mother Beth has led a valiant fight to find her daughter and she's written a book about her very personal journey titled "Loving Natalee". I had a chance to talk to her about it yesterday

Beth I'm so glad for us to be able to sit and talk together, we've not talked in awhile and we promised each other that we would get a chance to share again.

Natalee's been missing now for two years, more than two years yet you still have this ray of hope around you.

Beth:

Well, I always will. With me of course, the hope is ever changing and you know, I think that I've been fortunate that I've been able to recognize and embrace hope when it presents itself to me and it's just kept pulling me through this journey

Star:

How do you do that? Where do you pull from?

Beth:

Oh I know it's not me Star, I mean you know, I think it's that, my foundation of faith really came into play when this happened to Natalee and I know a lot of times when things happen sometimes, that's the true test and to me, you know it's easy to have faith when things are going good but the true test is when things go wrong.

Star:

You were saying that hope comes and then it goes and one of the things that brings hope is when there are new developments in the case and in the book you actually talk about all the false leads and tips in the case and I know that that can give rise to great hope, but you keep coming back to three men, Joran van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. Why do you keep returning to them? What pulls you back?

Beth:

Well we've really tried hard to go outside of the circle of the original three suspects

Star:

To see if there's anything that anyone missed.

Beth:

Yeah, right and I think to date today there's been a total of 12 persons that have been suspects arrested, questioned and then released and in that 12 of course, the 3 primary are included in that number and still remain the primary suspects.

Everything we do, all roads lead back to them

Star:

Regardless of where the investigation takes you it still goes back and I tell you something that was fascinating to me, because you don't let them off the hook at all. You believe that Joran's father, Paulus van der Sloot is responsible for helping to coverup the entire thing and leaving these questions that are left unanswered.

Beth:

Well you know, when I was writing the book we had some startling revelations as to what was happening right before us. They were always two steps ahead of us and we knew something was amiss when the two innocent security guards were arrested early on. I knew something was wrong

Star:

You confronted him and you describe that in the book. Tell the audience about that

Beth:

Oh the father? Yes, I of course you know, one of the messages in the book is just getting out the true story of what really happened and I had a by chance meeting with the father at his home and you know I think what I walked away from that encounter and meeting with Paulus and Anita, it's just more affirmation that this is a man who has knowledge as to what happened to my daughter. You know, I don't know to what degree he does and to what degree his involvement was, but he definitely has knowledge.

Star:

You say his behaviour during that meeting was not indicative of somebody who just had compassion towards another parent, there were some physical changes. Can you describe that

Beth:

Yes, I mean I really try to make it very clear in the book and bring the reader right in there with me at the table, we were sitting at his table in one of the back rooms and it was very airy that day, very breezy and coming through quite well and I noticed that the sweat just continued to build on him. We'd been sitting there for about an hour and a half and probably when we were approaching the end of the first hour, by this time the sweat is beginning to roll and drip down and hang underneath his chin and begin to fall and splash on the table and pool together and I'm thinking, you know and the sweat only increased as we, you know, it was just asking questions

Star:

As the questions intensified, the sweat increased. You did a mother's lie detector test at that table that day

Beth:

I never thought about that Star, but I think you're exactly right about that.

Star:

I have to tell you that the book does not paint a very good picture of Aruba and it's law enforcement and its investigative tactics. Were you feeling frustrated that you weren't getting what you would need in terms of the investigative support

Beth:

Well actually, we couldn't get anybody to communicate with us, it was very frustrating. I think that if the prosecutor's office or the lead detective or lead investigator could just meet with the family and even though maybe they don't have the right information or what they're looking for, just keeping that line of communication open parents don't get as concerned about things that are not happening or happening but just communicate with the family and be open and honest with them. That was the biggest struggle, that was absolutely one of the biggest struggles we faced.

They just don't do things as we do, which you know is to be expected

Star:

It's a different place

Beth:

It's a different place, it's a different set of customs, laws and government but we were just a bit naive relying on our own thoughts as americans that the right thing would be done, that we would have a competent and proper investigation.

Star:

Well ok Mon, here's the tough stuff. You like other mothers let their young daughters go on their class trips and their holidays and I know that you have a message for other parents and I want you to deliver that message.

Beth:

I do Star and you're exactly right. I'll admit Natalee and I were unprepared and naive when we left on this international trip but now, and one of the important messages in the book along with my faith is giving parents the benefit of what I've learned about being involved in a crisis in a foreign country. I think I have a lot of valuable safety lessons that I want to share with families. There are millions and millions of americans that travel internationally every year and I'm excited about that

Star:

Do you think they should let their kids go?

Beth:

I do, I do, I really do but it's doing the homework. We didn't do it Star and we weren't prepared and as I said we were very naive and you know it's hard to find this information, it's not put together in a one stop shop so to speak which is what we have done and are doing in the safe travel foundation that's partnered with Auburn University. So what I want parents to do is before they embark on these fabulous international destinations is research and make sure you're prepared and we have lots of great tips and information

Star:

You know, your life has changed so much, thank goodness you've found Natalee's journal and that's been a great comfort but your marriage suffered and you and your husband divorced in the intervening two years and I understand now there's a new relationship in your life with a very surprising person to me

Beth:

Well, things have changed and you know Star you're exactly right and absolutely nothing in my life has remained the same, I mean nothing is intact: my marriage, my career, my family, you know nothing has remained intact.

Star:

How could it be

Beth:

But you know what, I'm really trying to pull out is that it's too late for Natalee, it's too late for my family but you know Star it's not too late for other families and I hope I inspire them and give them that endurance that they might need, because everybody faces challenges in their life be it small or large and I just feel as if I want to rise above it and

Star:

You said it's too late for Natalee and I've not heard you say that before, we've talked numerous times

Beth:

Yeah, yeah

Star:

There's a, there's a peace almost to you in the hope that you had, however I still see some sparkle that holds out

Beth:

Well my hope has changed, it's ever changing and hope is unique to everyone depending on what your needs are and what you embrace as hope. What I feel as if at this point is I've had a lot of time, of course time is healing and I feel like I'm in a good spot now but Star I feel that I can bare the pain of losing Natalee if I can save another life. If I can prevent another family from enduring the same nightmare that we did and that's my mission.

Star:

As I mentioned, you are involved in a new relationship with, that you've been very open about with John Ramsay who lost his wife Patsy Ramsay after a very valiant struggle with cancer , after the two of them went through what can only be described as hell on earth relating to their daughter JonBenet. How has he been a comfort to you and it is, as you might imagine, it was a little .... whoa ... you and John together

Beth:

Well, I would just like to say, you know um, my gosh my whole life has been exposed

Star:

Welcome to the media

Beth:

I know, I know and I really just kind of want to keep my future personal life just kind of quiet but I will say one thing is he's been a great source of strength and I admire him very much and I think that you know, we'll just see what the future holds

Star:

Are you finding happiness again Beth?

Beth:

I think I'm finding a place, it's like my whole existence had become somewhat more tolerable of the new existence; you know I can't explain that but I just, time you know as you move through the journey you begin to become more tolerant to this life, this thing that you're now living and so I'm finding that you know, I'm accepting a lot of things you know, in a different way, in a good way. But you know Star, there are mornings honestly, I do have to make that conscious decision whether I want to be bitter, whether I'll be angry, whether I'll be positive so I can make a difference, so it is something that you have to practice, you know

Star:

This book is a very good start for a parent, who regretfully might have some of the issues that you and your family have had to face

Beth:

Right

Star:

The words on the back inspire me:

"If the words that follow help another person stay safer or be able to endure such tragedy, then this book will have been well worth the writing."

thank you very much for joining us.

Beth:

Thank you Star, thank you so much.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: October 05, 2007, 06:08:02 PM »

From Heli at RU:

Star Jones on Court TV
October 5, 2007

<snipped>

Klaas ... thank you for bringing over the CTV transcript of the Star Jones/Beth Holloway interview.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: October 05, 2007, 06:12:15 PM »

Janet 

Oh that Fred.  Slogger ... I remember him.  I do believe that he was fired for letting the media access to Joran.

Thanks

Hey "HI" ... it has been a while Slogger.

Janet

Hi, back to you, Janet.

Yes, that's Fred.  I think he lost his job, and then got it back but had a few weeks suspension.  He did say "I'm sorry, Paul."

Yes, it has been a while.  Life gives you roses, and then some hayfever.  Every now then, it can give you a big THWACK.  I managed to be at the chatporch but that was about all.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: October 05, 2007, 06:22:25 PM »

Wow, Star Jones really brought out the best in Beth. I think she comes across better in print, very powerful.

..."this thing that your now living."

It seems like such a large part of Beth died with Natalee, and yet, the drive to recreate yourself, to survive and thrive with grief that makes be boil, and she's not even my daughter, is an accomplishment I don't think I've been so close to.

She is an unintended heroic bomb of feminine power.

Think about the way the men in this story have acted when facing her? Little cowardly boys.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #447 on: October 05, 2007, 06:43:33 PM »

The Statement - page 85

"It's Vader's Jeep.  He very bad, Very bad.  He sells drugs for the big drug cartel.  He's a runner. That's why he has the little boat"

So if it's so widely known, why isn't he in jail?  Aruba is run by the drug cartel, IMO.

Is this him???.....Don't they call him JJ??
http://www.hi5.com/friend/118739233--JJ--Profile-html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: October 05, 2007, 06:46:44 PM »

Dave and Beth's respective books imply that the "powers that be" in Aruba are aware of where and when despicable crimes are being committed against unsuspecting tourists yet ... not only is this Law Enforcement not motivated to do anything about it ... these illegal actions are actually being protected. 

On June 1, 2005 ... Dennis Jacobs informed Beth and Jug Twitty regarding the operatives of the chollers but ... also implied that the choller houses should not be disturbed.

Dennis Jacobs also warns Dave Holloway when he arrived on the Island in the evening of June 1, 2005 about drinks being drugged at Carlos 'N Charlies.

Janet

Beth Holloway - Loving Natalee - June 1, 2005

Page 78/29
According to Jacobs, the chollers take tourists to the crack houses and get them high on the drug.  The victims of this scheme get all "cracked up" and then freely spend their money to buy more of the drug for themselves and other around them.  Jacobs say that when the tourists' cash runs out, it's common for the crackheads to either convince them to use their debit or ATM card to get money for more drugs, or they steal the card when the individuals are incapacitated, threatening the touists in order to get them to surrend their secret code.  And when all the money is gone and the account is dry, the tourist are let out on the side of the road or often returned to Carlos 'n Charlie's.

Page 89
As I hand the papers back to Jacobs, he takes the opportunity to tell the group around the table that he isn't happy about all the running through the drug houses we have been doing.

"But that's where the leads are telling us she is," one of the men says.  "You yourself told me this morning that's where she is, but you guys aren't searching for her," I add.

You should not disturb our choller houses and our whore houses," he says.  His comment is so incredulous that no one can respond.

Dave Holloway - ARUBA: Corruption in Paradise - June 1, 2005

Page 9
In fact, he (Jacobs) was so confident that she was just partying it up or on drugs that he told us this particular bar would be the best place to find her. However, he did warn us to watch our drinks very carefully, adding that sometimes people put drugs into them.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: October 05, 2007, 06:54:13 PM »

The Statement - page 85

"It's Vader's Jeep.  He very bad, Very bad.  He sells drugs for the big drug cartel.  He's a runner. That's why he has the little boat"

So if it's so widely known, why isn't he in jail?  Aruba is run by the drug cartel, IMO.

Nope, that's not him.  His name is Vadir van Loon. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #450 on: October 05, 2007, 07:04:00 PM »

From Heli at RU:

Star Jones on Court TV
October 5, 2007

Star Jones:

Natalee Holloway disappeared in what authorities suspect was an act of foul play. He mother Beth has led a valiant fight to find her daughter and she's written a book about her very personal journey titled "Loving Natalee". I had a chance to talk to her about it yesterday

Beth I'm so glad for us to be able to sit and talk together, we've not talked in awhile and we promised each other that we would get a chance to share again.

Natalee's been missing now for two years, more than two years yet you still have this ray of hope around you.

Beth:

Well, I always will. With me of course, the hope is ever changing and you know, I think that I've been fortunate that I've been able to recognize and embrace hope when it presents itself to me and it's just kept pulling me through this journey

Star:

How do you do that? Where do you pull from?

Beth:

Oh I know it's not me Star, I mean you know, I think it's that, my foundation of faith really came into play when this happened to Natalee and I know a lot of times when things happen sometimes, that's the true test and to me, you know it's easy to have faith when things are going good but the true test is when things go wrong.

Star:

You were saying that hope comes and then it goes and one of the things that brings hope is when there are new developments in the case and in the book you actually talk about all the false leads and tips in the case and I know that that can give rise to great hope, but you keep coming back to three men, Joran van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. Why do you keep returning to them? What pulls you back?

Beth:

Well we've really tried hard to go outside of the circle of the original three suspects

Star:

To see if there's anything that anyone missed.

Beth:

Yeah, right and I think to date today there's been a total of 12 persons that have been suspects arrested, questioned and then released and in that 12 of course, the 3 primary are included in that number and still remain the primary suspects.

Everything we do, all roads lead back to them

Star:

Regardless of where the investigation takes you it still goes back and I tell you something that was fascinating to me, because you don't let them off the hook at all. You believe that Joran's father, Paulus van der Sloot is responsible for helping to coverup the entire thing and leaving these questions that are left unanswered.

Beth:

Well you know, when I was writing the book we had some startling revelations as to what was happening right before us. They were always two steps ahead of us and we knew something was amiss when the two innocent security guards were arrested early on. I knew something was wrong

Star:

You confronted him and you describe that in the book. Tell the audience about that

Beth:

Oh the father? Yes, I of course you know, one of the messages in the book is just getting out the true story of what really happened and I had a by chance meeting with the father at his home and you know I think what I walked away from that encounter and meeting with Paulus and Anita, it's just more affirmation that this is a man who has knowledge as to what happened to my daughter. You know, I don't know to what degree he does and to what degree his involvement was, but he definitely has knowledge.

Star:

You say his behaviour during that meeting was not indicative of somebody who just had compassion towards another parent, there were some physical changes. Can you describe that

Beth:

Yes, I mean I really try to make it very clear in the book and bring the reader right in there with me at the table, we were sitting at his table in one of the back rooms and it was very airy that day, very breezy and coming through quite well and I noticed that the sweat just continued to build on him. We'd been sitting there for about an hour and a half and probably when we were approaching the end of the first hour, by this time the sweat is beginning to roll and drip down and hang underneath his chin and begin to fall and splash on the table and pool together and I'm thinking, you know and the sweat only increased as we, you know, it was just asking questions

Star:

As the questions intensified, the sweat increased. You did a mother's lie detector test at that table that day

Beth:

I never thought about that Star, but I think you're exactly right about that.

Star:

I have to tell you that the book does not paint a very good picture of Aruba and it's law enforcement and its investigative tactics. Were you feeling frustrated that you weren't getting what you would need in terms of the investigative support

Beth:

Well actually, we couldn't get anybody to communicate with us, it was very frustrating. I think that if the prosecutor's office or the lead detective or lead investigator could just meet with the family and even though maybe they don't have the right information or what they're looking for, just keeping that line of communication open parents don't get as concerned about things that are not happening or happening but just communicate with the family and be open and honest with them. That was the biggest struggle, that was absolutely one of the biggest struggles we faced.

They just don't do things as we do, which you know is to be expected

Star:

It's a different place

Beth:

It's a different place, it's a different set of customs, laws and government but we were just a bit naive relying on our own thoughts as americans that the right thing would be done, that we would have a competent and proper investigation.

Star:

Well ok Mon, here's the tough stuff. You like other mothers let their young daughters go on their class trips and their holidays and I know that you have a message for other parents and I want you to deliver that message.

Beth:

I do Star and you're exactly right. I'll admit Natalee and I were unprepared and naive when we left on this international trip but now, and one of the important messages in the book along with my faith is giving parents the benefit of what I've learned about being involved in a crisis in a foreign country. I think I have a lot of valuable safety lessons that I want to share with families. There are millions and millions of americans that travel internationally every year and I'm excited about that

Star:

Do you think they should let their kids go?

Beth:

I do, I do, I really do but it's doing the homework. We didn't do it Star and we weren't prepared and as I said we were very naive and you know it's hard to find this information, it's not put together in a one stop shop so to speak which is what we have done and are doing in the safe travel foundation that's partnered with Auburn University. So what I want parents to do is before they embark on these fabulous international destinations is research and make sure you're prepared and we have lots of great tips and information

Star:

You know, your life has changed so much, thank goodness you've found Natalee's journal and that's been a great comfort but your marriage suffered and you and your husband divorced in the intervening two years and I understand now there's a new relationship in your life with a very surprising person to me

Beth:

Well, things have changed and you know Star you're exactly right and absolutely nothing in my life has remained the same, I mean nothing is intact: my marriage, my career, my family, you know nothing has remained intact.

Star:

How could it be

Beth:

But you know what, I'm really trying to pull out is that it's too late for Natalee, it's too late for my family but you know Star it's not too late for other families and I hope I inspire them and give them that endurance that they might need, because everybody faces challenges in their life be it small or large and I just feel as if I want to rise above it and

Star:

You said it's too late for Natalee and I've not heard you say that before, we've talked numerous times

Beth:

Yeah, yeah

Star:

There's a, there's a peace almost to you in the hope that you had, however I still see some sparkle that holds out

Beth:

Well my hope has changed, it's ever changing and hope is unique to everyone depending on what your needs are and what you embrace as hope. What I feel as if at this point is I've had a lot of time, of course time is healing and I feel like I'm in a good spot now but Star I feel that I can bare the pain of losing Natalee if I can save another life. If I can prevent another family from enduring the same nightmare that we did and that's my mission.

Star:

As I mentioned, you are involved in a new relationship with, that you've been very open about with John Ramsay who lost his wife Patsy Ramsay after a very valiant struggle with cancer , after the two of them went through what can only be described as hell on earth relating to their daughter JonBenet. How has he been a comfort to you and it is, as you might imagine, it was a little .... whoa ... you and John together

Beth:

Well, I would just like to say, you know um, my gosh my whole life has been exposed

Star:

Welcome to the media

Beth:

I know, I know and I really just kind of want to keep my future personal life just kind of quiet but I will say one thing is he's been a great source of strength and I admire him very much and I think that you know, we'll just see what the future holds

Star:

Are you finding happiness again Beth?

Beth:

I think I'm finding a place, it's like my whole existence had become somewhat more tolerable of the new existence; you know I can't explain that but I just, time you know as you move through the journey you begin to become more tolerant to this life, this thing that you're now living and so I'm finding that you know, I'm accepting a lot of things you know, in a different way, in a good way. But you know Star, there are mornings honestly, I do have to make that conscious decision whether I want to be bitter, whether I'll be angry, whether I'll be positive so I can make a difference, so it is something that you have to practice, you know

Star:

This book is a very good start for a parent, who regretfully might have some of the issues that you and your family have had to face

Beth:

Right

Star:

The words on the back inspire me:

"If the words that follow help another person stay safer or be able to endure such tragedy, then this book will have been well worth the writing."

thank you very much for joining us.

Beth:

Thank you Star, thank you so much.

Very moving...made me cry...Thank You Klaasend.

Dest Sad

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: October 05, 2007, 07:05:45 PM »

The Statement - page 85

Nope, that's not him.  His name is Vadir van Loon. 

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2397696400093344370EjKEOF

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: October 05, 2007, 07:07:35 PM »

VMS - yep, that's Vadir  Wink
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: October 05, 2007, 07:12:00 PM »

The spelling of the name in the book makes a difference, huh? It just never occurred to me...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: October 05, 2007, 07:17:13 PM »

The spelling of the name in the book makes a difference, huh? It just never occurred to me...

Yep  Wink
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: October 05, 2007, 07:28:11 PM »

Will someone please provide me with the phone# to Paulus van dergoat's office?

TYA....Dest

http://carlolawoffice.com/attorneys/index.html

CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT

Our Attorneys

Antonio A.D.A. Carlo, born in Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles (1957), graduated from the Catholic University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1990). Before going into private practice in 1995 Mr. Carlo worked as general counsel of a local bank in Aruba and as a government attorney at Aruba government’s Legal Department. He was admitted to the Bar of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba in 1995. His practice focuses mainly on corporate law, banking law, labor law, intellectual property law, real estate law, transactions and contract law.

Languages: Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamento.

Contact Antonio A.D.A. Carlo
http://carlolawoffice.com/contact/mailform.php?clientId=1

Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot, born in the Netherlands (1952), graduated from the University of Tilburg, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1979). Before going into private practice Mr. van der Sloot worked ten years in social legal aid in the Netherlands, four years in the Aruban Government, eight years in the public prosecution and three years as a judge. He was admitted to the bar in 2006. His practice focuses mainly on administrative law and mediation.

Languages: Dutch, English, German, French and Papiamento.

Contact Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot
http://carlolawoffice.com/contact/mailform.php?clientId=2

Vito A.V. Carlo, born in Aruba, Netherlands Antilles (1979), graduated from the University of Aruba (LL.M., 2007). Before going into private practice in 2007, Mr. Carlo worked as a physical education teacher (B Ed., 2001) for four years. He was admitted to the Bar of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba in 2007. His practice focuses mainly on labor law, contract law, corporate law, administrative law, litigation and criminal law.

Languages: Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamento.

Contact Vito A.V. Carlo
http://carlolawoffice.com/contact/mailform.php?clientId=3

_____

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: October 05, 2007, 08:06:48 PM »

Reminder that there will be a live Monkey Radio show tonight at 9pm et.
Jossy Mansur and Ken  Shepherd will be my guests.
Im also going to discuss the attack on me by Howard K Stern and his lawyer Lin Wood.

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: October 05, 2007, 08:22:20 PM »

Reminder that there will be a live Monkey Radio show tonight at 9pm et.
Jossy Mansur and Ken  Shepherd will be my guests.
Im also going to discuss the attack on me by Howard K Stern and his lawyer Lin Wood.

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: October 05, 2007, 08:34:20 PM »

beth is on oreilly.  he says the fbi, with their limited knowledge and participation, that natalee died over alcohol and probable daterape drugs.
dennisintn
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: October 05, 2007, 08:37:25 PM »

beth is on oreilly.  he says the fbi, with their limited knowledge and participation, that natalee died over alcohol and probable daterape drugs.
dennisintn

That was interesting...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.