May 21, 2024, 05:09:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 152445 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: April 03, 2007, 01:28:21 AM »

Well, I don't think Monkeys understand enough about what is going on to send threats!  I wouldn't know whether to send it to Julia or to Sandra K!

I remember one time before she claimed to have received hate email and posted it and it had ATA in the address.  OOPS on her, haha.  Then she accuses others of saying she works for them?

This is infighting and I think one of the RUFOBS would be far more likely but watch them blame Monkeys anyway.  They always do!  

Oh we will be blamed I am sure, and I love the "which one to send it to"... Laughing

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: April 03, 2007, 01:29:01 AM »

She probably sent it to herself because there are back tracers free on the internet that will trace back an IP.  She would have already done that!   Rolling Eyes I think she sends herself stuff to get attention.  

Now that we don't have to look at her ugly face on TV any more, I think most monkeys have just about forgotten her.  She misses her fifteen minutes of fame and is trying to get it back.

There are sick people out there but lots of us have also been threatened, some by phone and many by email.

You just put on your big girl panties and deal with it!

Rolling Eyes Geeze, she surely isn't the first to receive threats and hate mail and I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't sent a bit as well.

Mine came from Florida, BTW.
Trac style cell phone reportedly stolen.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: April 03, 2007, 01:29:53 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Well, I don't think Monkeys understand enough about what is going on to send threats!  I wouldn't know whether to send it to Julia or to Sandra K!

I remember one time before she claimed to have received hate email and posted it and it had  on her, haha.  Then she accuses others of saying she works for them?

This is infighting and I think one of the RUFOBS would be far more likely but watch them blame Monkeys anyway.  They always do!  

Rolling Eyes
LOL about your ( ATA in the address.  OOPS ) Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: April 03, 2007, 01:30:06 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Glenda has been sent a threat??  Awwwwww, so sad
AND, who ever sent Julia an e-mail this morning with the details of how she is going to be brutally executed along with the van der Sloots and Kalpoes on Wednesday of this week, I hope you sent that from a prison computer, if not, your comfort of life is heading for change. Nobody is invisible on the internet.

Carried over from RU Laughing
It wasn't me, although I am sure that a monkey will be blamed for this now.

Well Glenda is right about one thing, nobody is invisible on the internet.  If it's true that someone sent her a threat, it can be traced.
Diva is the one that was argueing with her....hmmmmmm.

I don't see that?  Are you in the HE area?  I'm reading a thread in the main forum area and Diva isn't there.  She did have a battle with Diva yesterday I think that was moved to the HE area.
No I am not a member, I am talking about yesterday when Diva told her to get over herself, that this is the interfu**ing net...bla bla......then Glenda said "If I was gonna be pety, I would talk abot your double Ds and Aluminum house"  I saw that yesterday

Get out?   ROFL

Double D IMO are boobies.. and Alunminum, house? Only thing I can think of is a trailer?   I dunno?  IMO only?
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: April 03, 2007, 01:31:17 AM »

Hotshot

HE = Heated Exchange at Refugees

Thanks so much Klaas.

OK, really I am outa here, got to get better.  and Thanks Elaine...Night All

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #305 on: April 03, 2007, 01:31:54 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: April 03, 2007, 01:32:28 AM »

nite nite hotshot!

Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: April 03, 2007, 01:32:47 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Hiya Elaine!

Hope all is well in your world.

http://tinyurl.com/a8dol

Smile
Hi Carpe, all is great here! OMGosh, I thought that was "the rat" in that picture aT first....he sure has a lot of twins LOL!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: April 03, 2007, 01:33:06 AM »

Who is mad at Joran and why?  I totally missed that part.  Are they mad because he gave them the excerpt in English and now pretends he didn't?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: April 03, 2007, 01:33:34 AM »

Feel better Kath.. I am outta here as well..  
HUGS to NEMO..   <see that Lalas?   Wink >

Good night everyone..  Sweet Dreams.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: April 03, 2007, 01:33:56 AM »

Double D IMO are boobies.

That's the first thing that comes too my mind!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: April 03, 2007, 01:34:26 AM »

>> TO

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: April 03, 2007, 01:34:54 AM »

Bye Angie!

------------------
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: April 03, 2007, 01:36:30 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Bye Angie!

Night Carpe and all!!   Smile
 busy day for me tomorrow..  Evil or Very Mad

Sweet dreams..
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: April 03, 2007, 01:36:37 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Get out?   ROFL

Double D IMO are boobies.. and Alunminum, house? Only thing I can think of is a trailer?   I dunno?  IMO only?
Exactly ! They were getting downright nasty yesterday w/one another. Klaas said that they moved that to the Heated exchange, and since you have to be special to get into that thread, I cant see it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: April 03, 2007, 01:37:52 AM »

Who is mad at Joran and why?  I totally missed that part.  Are they mad because he gave them the excerpt in English and now pretends he didn't?

I'm not sure.  There's alot going on in the HE area that I can't see.  I don't know who is mad at who.   Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: April 03, 2007, 01:38:16 AM »

If the Sloots didn't want that posted, why did SK post it?  I thought she was their best friend.  So JR thinks Sandra K has done something illegal in posting and yet says she apologized and he is fine with her?

None of this makes any sense.  Typical RUFOB nonsense I think, buncha DRAMA QUEENS trying to make news and focus it on themselves.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: April 03, 2007, 01:38:17 AM »

I missed the being mad at Joran too.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 03, 2007, 01:39:27 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Get out?   ROFL

Exactly ! They were getting downright nasty yesterday w/one another. Klaas said that they moved that to the Heated exchange, and since you have to be special to get into that thread, I cant see it.

She said FAKE D's and aluminum house.   Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: April 03, 2007, 01:40:25 AM »

Anna said:

She probably sent it to herself because there are back tracers free on the internet that will trace back an IP.  She would have already done that!   Rolling Eyes I think she sends herself stuff to get attention.  

Kinda like Munchausen's Syndrome by Internet Proxy

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.