May 15, 2024, 08:50:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 289512 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: February 02, 2009, 06:59:04 PM »

Joy called us losers!  I'm hurt! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: February 02, 2009, 06:59:44 PM »

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on here in a few weeks.  got the house packed up in San Diego and we are now living outside of Orlando. Good to be back.

I have been keeping up on the news  .. now it's local real time 

wasn't shocked to hear about George trying to kill himself... I figured that Cindy may follow one day. 

My friend that works at the jail has told me there are rumors going around that Casey is pregnant.. I guess time will tell. She did look like she was busting out of that suit jacket when she was last in court.

When the story came on about Todd Black today, I told my husband that the monkey's knew this awhile back! He said who?  I said the Monkey's!  He thought i was nuts 

Well I hope to keep caught up..I've missed a lot on the forum...hope that everyone is doing well...

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: February 02, 2009, 07:01:06 PM »

Don't feel bad.   She lies about EVERYTHING !!     
That ... and she's flippin' crazy!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: February 02, 2009, 07:02:37 PM »

So now Todd Black is Gil Cabot, I guess that is no big surprise, but my skin is crawling with all the creeps and characters in this case. And little Caylee just gets lost in all this bedlam.

Good evening, monkies.

I think one of the most important things about Todd Black/ Gil Cabot is the info one of the monkies discovered that Black is using a phone number traced to Lorena Baez.  I think that is explosive given the fact that Baez denies connection with Todd Black.  If he told the FL Bar he is not connected to Black, and if Black uses Mrs. Baez's phone number, then Baez clearly lied to the FL Bar. I'm sure Kathy Belich has been told about it.  I wonder why she doesn't use it.

Anyhow, you guys are like ferrets getting information.  You're great!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #604 on: February 02, 2009, 07:02:40 PM »

Dont forget the pic of the creep!!

Dang.... from the side profile..... he reminds me of Alan Alda ( sorry Alan) 
I think he looks like Meathead on Archie Bunker. 

JSM~ I've been so worried about you! Did you see my post in the prayer thread?? How are things today, better I pray.........
I did update in the prayer thread! Thanks all monkeys for your prayers. I was a total basket case today.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: February 02, 2009, 07:02:45 PM »

LOL I WAS AT JOYS SITE AND GOT INTO IT WITH HER SHE SAID I WAS BANNED BUT SHE DIDNT SPELL IT RIGHT.. I WAS RUFFING UP HER FEATHERS .. SHE SAID ALL US MONKEYS ARE NUTS..
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 02, 2009, 07:03:04 PM »

Yep said she was banning the monkeys and anthony stalkers and said we are losers!  Name caller!  I popped back in and it looks like all posts since around 1 pm have been taken down.  Were some monkeys being naughty?!!!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #607 on: February 02, 2009, 07:03:35 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys.

This is O/T but since it's slow I thought I would ask.
My DD read a book in school and they are setting up a courtroom and having a trial about the book.

It's about a 17 year old boy that got a riffle for his birthday and went into his back yard and shot it and the bullet hit a man working on his roof four blocks away and died. The boy at the time didn't know this happened but later learns what happened and didn't tell and hid the riffle.

My ?? is does any monkey know of a real life case close to this one that my DD could read about it and what the out come was. She is the proscuter.

Thanks so much
monkey hugs to all
Hey Stacey found this while searching for something else, Hope it helps http://www.all-creatures.org/cash/taah-sh-20041205-5.html

Thanks
monkey hugs

Stacey~did you see the case I posted a few pages back??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: February 02, 2009, 07:04:12 PM »

Good to see you JSM, hope you're feeling better - my spine is a twisted diaster so pain has become my unwanted middle name, snit and I liked Marie 
  Snit I like that.

I'm sorry Capp, I hope you feel better soon.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: February 02, 2009, 07:05:02 PM »

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on here in a few weeks.  got the house packed up in San Diego and we are now living outside of Orlando. Good to be back.

I have been keeping up on the news  .. now it's local real time 

wasn't shocked to hear about George trying to kill himself... I figured that Cindy may follow one day. 

My friend that works at the jail has told me there are rumors going around that Casey is pregnant.. I guess time will tell. She did look like she was busting out of that suit jacket when she was last in court.

When the story came on about Todd Black today, I told my husband that the monkey's knew this awhile back! He said who?  I said the Monkey's!  He thought i was nuts 

Well I hope to keep caught up..I've missed a lot on the forum...hope that everyone is doing well...

Glad you got moved ~ SD to Orlando ~ now that's a very happy cost of living move!

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: February 02, 2009, 07:05:41 PM »

Hey, can I be a loser too???   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: February 02, 2009, 07:05:44 PM »

Arrest Media Web page.. Affliated with press corps media..

http://arrestedmedia.com/
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #612 on: February 02, 2009, 07:09:29 PM »

My DD read a book in school and they are setting up a courtroom and having a trial about the book.

It's about a 17 year old boy that got a riffle for his birthday and went into his back yard and shot it and the bullet hit a man working on his roof four blocks away and died. The boy at the time didn't know this happened but later learns what happened and didn't tell and hid the riffle.

My ?? is does any monkey know of a real life case close to this one that my DD could read about it and what the out come was. She is the proscuter.

Thanks so much
monkey hugs to all
Hey Stacey found this while searching for something else, Hope it helps http://www.all-creatures.org/cash/taah-sh-20041205-5.html

Thanks
monkey hugs

Yes thanks so much
monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: February 02, 2009, 07:10:07 PM »

And didnt I just say his real beef for decades is with the media.   Gee, wonder why, why because they exposed him & in one case it sent him to prison for extortion!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: February 02, 2009, 07:10:35 PM »

Hey, can I be a loser too???   
She didn't discriminate ... monkeys are losers ... you too Foggy Dew ... I kinda like being a loser ... people don't expect much!

And Katie ... you troublemaker you!  Wish I'd gotten there fast enough to see what was said!  If she's nothing else ... she's quick with that darn delete button!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: February 02, 2009, 07:10:39 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3898.120
POSTED by SS Reply #120 on: November 01, 2008, 04:28:25 PM

Gil Cabot
Gil was Boy Wonder, starting at WALT as a 15 year old weekend disc jockey, while attending Hillsborough High School. Every one knew Gil, he was a very creative guy we knew would go some where and make it big.

Gil started a couple of record labels, Sundi Records and Paris Tower. He would record local groups at H&H Productions in Tampa and garner airplay on the local stations.

Gil, blessed with a talented ear, felt something special about a song in 1969, a group from East Bay High School known as “Mercy” had recorded a song for him a year earlier and then broke up. The group was spearheaded by Jack Sigler, Debbie Lewis and Carlos Sayaz.

Gil released the song “Love Can Make You Happy” 3 times, and on the final release, it started to climb the charts. The band had broken up because Sigler had joined the Navy. Here he was, with a hit record and no group. He got 3 professional background singers who had been studio vocalist on the song, to tour the country promoting the hit, as the group “Mercy”. Cabot rounded up local group “Mighty Manfred & The Wonder Dogs” to back them musically.

The group appeared on Dick Clark’s American Bandstand, The Ed Sullivan Show as well as other hit shows of the day.

Meanwhile the original Mercy was signed by Warner Brothers at the urging of producer Steve Alaimo of Miami. They went into the studio, re-recorded “Love Can Make You Happy” and went on the road themselves. Their version never measured up to the original produced by Cabot, it just could not be recreated. The group never had another hit.

Gil is now in Hollywood, California -- based at Warner – Hollywood Studios (323-549-9300). He comes home to Tampa frequently, he still has family here.

He has been linked with major stars over the years. Cabot has always had the knack of turning lemons into lemonade, even when the tragedy of being sent to prison in 80s. He was held responsible for something that an employee had done, but he successfully produced a multi award wining documentary called “Inn-mates” about prison life, and was successful in clearing his name of that false charge. From that experience he also launched the damage control public relations company, “ArrestedMedia”, which consults to high profile people, like Martha Stewart, Michael Jackson, and others who have to manage negative news coverage.

During Cabot’s radio days when some announcers refused to interview professional wrestlers, Gil gladly interviewed them and was brought into their very special world, where even today Cabot is responsible for packaging major professional wrestling programming around the world.

No bigger success story out of Hillsborough High.

http://www.teddwebb.com/showcase/where_are_they_now/gil_cabot.html

Wow, what a puff piece for Gil Cabot. Much ado about a nobody. Is teddwebb.com backed by Gil Cabot?
I have also been checking out Tedd Webb today on that website and his myspace.
Go to myspace and put in Tedd Webb (first one) then go to pictures and click....Street Corner Serenade. On first page go to bottom picture on the left...guy on drums. Who does it remind you of? Some of those shots of the guys with instruments have the head photoshopped because they are a bad job. He is out of Tampa.
That is the picture I was going to post.

The FL corp website has 2 companies with Gilbert Cabot listed on them and his mom I assume, Joyce. They are Watsup Productions and Sunrintine Corp which use to be Sundi Records but was changed when he was sued.
Both companies are active.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: February 02, 2009, 07:12:31 PM »

Thanks so much
monkey hugs to all

Thanks
monkey hugs

Yes thanks so much
monkey hugs
Stacey, this just happened outside of Ft Worth at the Texas Motor Speedway. A lady was sleeping in an RV, got shot by a high caliber gun. A guy miles away turned himself in because he was shooting the same type of gun at the time it happened. They ended up doing ballistics tests and it wasn't the guys gun after all. They are still looking for the person that did it.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: February 02, 2009, 07:13:07 PM »

And didnt I just say his real beef for decades is with the media.   Gee, wonder why, why because they exposed him & in one case it sent him to prison for extortion!
Dang Im quoting myself but needed to add - notice how he has "Service and Rates Under Non-Disclosure" and "Dont Let the Media Poison Your Jury"   read those blurbs    Now tell me this inexperienced narcissist known as Jose Baez didnt hire him in some concealed way?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #618 on: February 02, 2009, 07:14:44 PM »

Thanks so much
monkey hugs to all

Thanks
monkey hugs

great~hope it helps

Yes thanks so much
monkey hugs

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: February 02, 2009, 07:15:51 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3898.120
POSTED by SS Reply #120 on: November 01, 2008, 04:28:25 PM

Gil Cabot
Gil was Boy Wonder, starting at WALT as a 15 year old weekend disc jockey, while attending Hillsborough High School. Every one knew Gil, he was a very creative guy we knew would go some where and make it big.

Snipped for space.

Cabot has always had the knack of turning lemons into lemonade, even when the tragedy of being sent to prison in 80s. He was held responsible for something that an employee had done, but he successfully produced a multi award wining documentary called “Inn-mates” about prison life, and was successful in clearing his name of that false charge. From that experience he also launched the damage control public relations company, “ArrestedMedia”, which consults to high profile people, like Martha Stewart, Michael Jackson, and others who have to manage negative news coverage.

He cleared his name in the Jann Carl case?  Or was this something else?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.