May 16, 2024, 06:29:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 153912 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: May 24, 2007, 03:37:24 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"
This has got to be the most ignorant post I've seen in a long time:

lila (aka Resortownmom)

Mana:  
  Posted: Thu May 24th, 2007 12:18 pm

I believe that it is POSSIBLE that Beth and Jug did not even know that Natalee was going on this trip.  If Natalee was a willful girl, she could have easily signed up for the trip, and never told them.  Natalee was 18.  She did not need parental permission.  Natalee had spent the night with another girl who was the ride to the airport.  Beth was away on a trip for Memorial Day weekend but not with Jug, with girlfriends.

Gee, you'd think they would have caught on with Dave giving Natalee the other half of the money to go!

Things like this are why people who don't know their [[edit]] from their elbow should keep their [[edit]] shut!

There, I edited it for you, Klaas!   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: May 24, 2007, 03:38:09 PM »

Artcolley - yes, a wackjob  Laughing

I thought so.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: May 24, 2007, 03:40:26 PM »

Greta Anniversary Special Crime Scene: Missing In Paradise

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196820,00.html

Crime Scene: Missing In Paradise
Thursday , May 24, 2007

Saturday, May 26 at 9 p.m. ET
Sunday, May 27 at 4 p.m. ET
Hosted by Greta Van Susteren

An Alabama teenager goes missing on a school trip to Aruba. She is last seen leaving a popular nightclub with three local boys who provide conflicting stories about what happened next. Within twenty-four hours, her family is on the island, putting pressure on the boys, their parents and local police for answers. And Greta Van Susteren and FOX News are with them.

Now, as the anniversary of Natalee Holloway's disappearance approaches, we put together all that we've learned: The missed opportunities, false leads and outright lies that have plagued this investigation from the beginning are revealed in a one-hour, "Crime Scene" special. Joran Van der Sloot, still the prime suspect, gives his version of his last moments with Natalee. It's an account that has never been corroborated by anyone else.

Everyone has seen bits and pieces of this story. When you put them all together, they form a picture of what might have been the perfect crime.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: May 24, 2007, 03:40:47 PM »

lila (aka Resortownmom)

Mana:  

I believe that it is POSSIBLE that Beth and Jug did not even know that Natalee was going on this trip.  If Natalee was a willful girl, she could have easily signed up for the trip, and never told them.  Natalee was 18.  She did not need parental permission.  Natalee had spent the night with another girl who was the ride to the airport.  Beth was away on a trip for Memorial Day weekend but not with Jug, with girlfriends.

What was that loon that once posted here that None got into it with frequently?  This sounds like her posts.  I think she posted with Wolf a lot.  Definitely not Seawolf but that guy that hoped he would get on some TV program if he made up enough tales about the MB kids.  He inserted himself into this with Wonder Woman, although I do not think he was a part of that chicago mob, just a wanna-be.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: May 24, 2007, 03:43:03 PM »

Okay, I'm stuck here with barely enough time to skim over -- is Moonshadow "pretending" to be "in-the-know"  and trying to get info from Seawolf -- or is she actually "playing" the real idiots and really does think that the Sloots are guilty??? I think, I know but will reserve judgement. I KNOW for a fact she thought Natalee ran away at first. She trusted, and was in contact w/ Julia and Scubajap at first -- but I also know she was not that STUPID. I could see her not playing her cards on the table and trying to play both sides.  Question

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: May 24, 2007, 03:43:19 PM »

Very Happy

At least since she stopped the ignorant postings here  Laughing  Laughing

bless her heart  Cool

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: May 24, 2007, 03:46:00 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

Very Happy

At least since she stopped the ignorant postings here  Laughing  Laughing

bless her heart  Cool

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: May 24, 2007, 03:46:23 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Okay, I'm stuck here with barely enough time to skim over -- is Moonshadow "pretending" to be "in-the-know"  and trying to get info from Seawolf -- or is she actually "playing" the real idiots and really does think that the Sloots are guilty??? I think, I know but will reserve judgement. I KNOW for a fact she thought Natalee ran away at first. She trusted, and was in contact w/ Julia and Scubajap at first -- but I also know she was not that STUPID. I could see her not playing her cards on the table and trying to play both sides.  Question

Oh, playing both ends against the middle, has a raging fever from the dehydrated brain at the risks of wanting to believe Julia just for a trip to her house, maybe, its one 15-minute brush with fame.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: May 24, 2007, 03:48:13 PM »

Oh, Wreck, it was that blindly stupid.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: May 24, 2007, 03:48:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

lila (aka Resortownmom)

Mana:  

What was that loon that once posted here that None got into it with frequently?  This sounds like her posts.  I think she posted with Wolf a lot.  Definitely not Seawolf but that guy that hoped he would get on some TV program if he made up enough tales about the MB kids.  He inserted himself into this with Wonder Woman, although I do not think he was a part of that chicago mob, just a wanna-be.

Not sure who you mean, will have to think about it.  Resorttownmom was always into the runaway theory.

Seawolf appears to be family/Natalee friendly.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: May 24, 2007, 03:55:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Oh, Wreck, it was that blindly stupid.

Yes, I agree THAT was stupid (trusting those 2). BUT, I do know  she had some contact with the FBI (INDIRECTLY from this case). My HOPE is they set her straight and what she told seawolf is correct. I WANT to think that is what is going on -- (but I doubt it)!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: May 24, 2007, 03:55:55 PM »

I just saw an article about Chandra Levy.  It's been almost five years since her remains were found in Rock Creek Park. Sad   Her mother says she wants the case solved.  http://tinyurl.com/2ztqrs

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: May 24, 2007, 03:57:14 PM »

I have a feeling the Dutch team may try to do something this weekend. We are almost to the end of their six week mission and this is the two year anniversary of Natalee's dissapearance. It's time they do something to advance the case.

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: May 24, 2007, 03:57:51 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
I have a feeling the Dutch team may try to do something this weekend. We are almost to the end of their six week mission and this is the two year anniversary of Natalee's dissapearance. It's time they do something to advance the case.

I hope you are right!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: May 24, 2007, 04:00:05 PM »

yep

BET IT  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: May 24, 2007, 04:02:17 PM »

Moon-shine must be getting distraught,she's bumping her own post and the post is on top anyway.. Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: May 24, 2007, 04:03:53 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Moon-shine must be getting distraught,she's bumping her own post and the post is on top anyway.. Laughing

ROFLMAO  Laughing
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #457 on: May 24, 2007, 04:05:01 PM »

I hope you are right!

They seem to be in a cycle: work a weekend take two weeks off, work a weekend...take two weeks off. What are they doing on the off time?

In My Opinion
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: May 24, 2007, 04:06:16 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

ROFLMAO  Laughing

When I get bored I answer my own posts!  Laughing

In My Opinion
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: May 24, 2007, 04:06:19 PM »

I hope you are right!

They seem to be in a cycle: work a weekend take two weeks off, work a weekend...take two weeks off. What are they doing on the off time?

Going to C&Cs and having a beer?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.