May 21, 2024, 10:16:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 446419 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: February 17, 2010, 10:48:13 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/was-duct-tape-used-to-murder-caylee-anthony-246303.html
Was duct tape used to murder Caylee Anthony? Roll of tape seized from Anthony home
By Amy L. Edwards and Anika Myers Palm

Orlando SentinelOrlando Sentinel

Posted: 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2010
Will prosecutors be able to link duct tape as a possible murder weapon to Casey Anthony?

Authorities are clearly taking a close look at duct tape in this case based on details released Tuesday and in the past.

In December, in fact, Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton described how prosecutors think Caylee died, with duct tape over her nose and mouth.

He suggested a child who was nearly 3 years old should have been able to remove the tape — but Caylee could not, meaning she was either drugged or physically restrained, he said.

"If she was physically restrained, her killer would have had to restrain her arms by some means, applying tape while she was conscious," Ashton said in December.

"As the killer looked into her face, maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied. ...Could Caylee have understood what was happening to her? Did she try to resist? Could the killer see the fear in her eyes as the tape was applied? These are questions only the jurors will be able to answer in this case."

So far, investigators have seized a roll of Henkel brand duct tape from the Anthony family home.

They found the same brand on a gas can that Casey Anthony once stored in her trunk.

And, tape found wrapped around Caylee's skull also was Henkel brand.
What remains unclear is whether the tape on her skull and the gas can came from the roll seized from the home or a separate roll all together.

That's what investigators are trying to determine.

Based on photos, video clips and documents released Tuesday, they also are looking at duct tape used to post missing Caylee Anthony fliers in the days after the girl's disappearance.

One short video, which was shot by local news media, shows fliers placed on utility poles and in store windows were secured with duct tape.

Liz Brown, a new spokeswoman for the defense would not comment about specific information released Tuesday.

"The photos and documents released Tuesday demonstrate the extent of public access to the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found," Brown said.

Other evidence released included photographs of a syringe, a Gatorade bottle and a child's car seat, as well as television news footage taken when Anthony's family, including parents George and Cindy Anthony, were still looking for the toddler.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her daughter.
The footage from WFTV-Channel 9 shows brief clips of Caylee playing and turning the pages of a book; a flier featuring Caylee; some footage of a jailed Casey Anthony on the phone; and Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, speaking with media.

The toddler was reported missing in June 2008. Her remains were found scattered in woods in December 2008, just blocks away from the east Orange County home she shared with her mother and grandparents, George Anthony and Cindy Anthony.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing Caylee. She is being held on no bond in the Orange County Jail, and prosecutors are seeking the death penalty in the case.

The syringe and Gatorade bottle also were part of previously-released evidence.

Records show trace amounts of chloroform — a potentially deadly chemical — on some of the evidence, though it's unclear whether the chemical played a role in the child's death.

Authorities ruled Caylee's death a homicide, but they could not determine how she died.

An earlier released FBI report shows investigators found a plastic Gatorade Cool Blue sports-drink bottle near the child's remains.

A plastic bag labeled "Disposable Syringe Kit" with a syringe was found inside the bottle. A report indicates chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water were inside the syringe.
Chloroform — a byproduct of the contact between pool-grade chlorine and skin, sweat or urine — is often depicted as a chemical that can render someone unconscious.

Commercially, it is used in refrigeration. But a person can die if too much of it is inhaled.

Among the other photographed items released Tuesday: a doll, what appears to be the liner from Casey Anthony's trunk and duct tape.

Also included are documents from the FBI Laboratory's Chemistry Unit, and several previously released items, including Casey Anthony's employee wage information and Orange County Sheriff's Office reports.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: February 17, 2010, 11:20:56 AM »

Wow I have been compiling and writing a post since 11pm - and I finally finished it about ... an hour or more so ago. I was booted from the forum. Could not get back on to save my life. I finally was able to get back on. I believe it was due to my flash failure .. grrr. I hate vista. So here it is .. My thoughts on the new evidence within the Syringe Wrapper.
" Thank Gawd " I saved my post before I was booted  bec it's quite long. I think it is very relevant though. ** Please do not Quote my Post or We will have Wallpaper Comment me back Yes please/ but don't copy my post. Klaas will have Banana failure. Again I am sorry that it's so long. I tried to condense it.
--
Good Evening Monkeys,
I haven't posted in a while. Hope everyone is doing well. Its a long post. Sorry, but won't make sense if I break it up. I have searching online for awhile this evening on the syringe = that was within the released photographs today. I know the syringe has been brought up before. What photo that I had not seen was the wrapper of the syringe.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/22578819/detail.html
I took a mirror and held it up to the photo and was able to see the wrapper - the writing on the packaging. The label states RYVMED. Disposable syringe set. 3ML 22 Gage 1 1/2 " Luer-Lock ( as I believe it says) the writing is a bit worn off.
Ryvmed Medical Products
10783 Tea Olive Lane,
Boca Raton, FL 33498-4844
(561) 451-4966

I started with the company RYVMED. It is in Boca Raton Florida. They do not manufacturer anything. They are a medical supply supplier.. I don't believe they are in business any longer.  I found their business info online. Their website does no longer work. They were once a company of 5 employees which was partnered with a major medical supplier " Devon Medical" in 2005. www.dailybusinessreview.com/news.html?news_id=59010 (( you have to click on cached))   snipped: Court Case Lawsuit Dec 2009. Ryvmed won.
 Details: Ryvmed Medical is a small Boca Raton company with about five employees that imports medical products from China and resells them on the Internet. Ryvmed alleges it entered into an agreement with Pennsylvania-based Devon, a much larger company, in 2005 to distribute Devon’s medical products. *** What came of it. Ryvmed 12/09 was awarded 1.41 million dollars. 5 employees ..that's a lot a peanut butter.

What I did find countless times within searching RYVMED is their syringes were once very popular with Steroid use within Body Builders. I found the link Ryvmed.com on countless sites of body builders. That they all used Ryvmed to purchase their disposable syringes. The exact size*syringe came up within posters stating it worked well for shooting roids into the pectoral area. That the size is for deep muscle penetration. * omg. Years within the posts (2004-2007) I cannot find anything more recent. I did find on a body building site a post 2008*that say's Ryvmed was busted for selling syringes for roid use ( I believe is what the poster is stating).   
posted within this link:
http://www.astealth.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=6021&highlight=&sid=d964a00473ccd2bf3193d8bb4f7c72e8

The syringe wrapper states it is a Luer-Lock Syringe. One company owns the patten on Luer-Lock and that is Sherwood Medical. I believe though it has been bought out and renamed as Luer-Lok * not sure. It is confusing Lok and Lock ? Luer-Lok® is a registered trademark of Becton, Dickinson and Co. Apparently BD sells both Luer-Lok and Luer-Lock syringes. What does not make sense is the brand name on the packaging " RYVMED" because they are not a manufacturer. Never have been.

What came up over and over within the size of the syringe needle.
3 ML 22 Gage 1 1/2 " needle ( gawd) that it is a " Hypodermic Needle" that is not commonly used for Insulin, or for Allergy Injections. I found it on many sites (the exact size) within Veterinary " Horses, Cows, Pigs"  for deep IM injection. Intramuscular. I found it as well on a govt site for Influenza Vaccine. A case study on " Pain" for that size syringe-Intramuscular Injection http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00213967.

Everyone I am sure is thinking where would Casey gain access to a syringe. Most think automatic that it would have come from Cindy's workplace. But I am not sure, its not a average size syringe. It does state on some sites that this size " syringe is used for heavy or larger adults".  I am thinking more along the line of the BOYZ she hung out with. The body builder types. Which there were many. The one who is in all the photos of the 4th of July pics and Bar photos. The big muscular boy with the blond hair. (Ryvmed is in Florida). Makes you wonder. Just for the sake of thinking out loud. If you were a member to a gym and were using roids. And you bought Syringes by the boat load from Ryvmed online or direct. You could easily sell them to " the Fella's " for a buck a piece. That is some easy coin. Considering they cost $12-15.00 for 100 syringes. From all that I read on the " Body builders sites" They are "very health conscience" and never shoot twice with the same needle. You could easily sell 100 syringes in a few days. The guys could buy them from " a single source" and never have to go online or to a pharmacy to purchase them. A lot of guys posted that " They would never go into a Pharmacy to purchase their syringes" for sake their Family or friends would find out they were using steroids. 
 I found the same size syringe on a Koi Fish site.
http://www.koihealth.org/Veinipuncture/Materials%20and%20Equipment.html
That they use that size syringe for not injecting but for " Drawing Blood"

If they Ryvmed only had a staff of 5 People - I would think that the Syringe could be easily traceable by its bar code or lot number?  If they were consistent with their sales " as I see on all the Body Builder Steroid forums"  .. I think it would be easy to track. All their Syringes they sold were imported to them from China. How can a syringe have a name as Brand on the package if they do not manufacture the product ? How can 5 employees be selling and manufacturing at the same time ? They didn't - They bought made in China syringes " had them packaged /labeled with their name in China" sold them wide and made tons of profit.
----
 I just found this. A website that stores history of websites. http://web.archive.org/web/*/ryvmed.com It shows the last activity of Ryvmed.com to be Sept 8, 2007. And you can click on it and it opens the site to its then active state in 2007.
 http://web.archive.org/web/20070908154605/http://www.ryvmed.com/
snipped: At Ryvmed.com we take pride in offering the best medical products for the best prices.  You will find leading manufacturers Ryvmed, BD, Seca, Exel, Tyco and many more.  Check out our wide variety of medical supplies to suit your needs.  Find supplies like needles and syringes, gloves, scales, diabetic supplies, blood collection sets etc. They offer the same size syringe for sale. BD 3ml Syringe with 22g x 1 1/2" Needle / BD 3ml Luer Lock Syringe with 22g x 1 1/2" Precision Glide Needle. Box of 100. $12.99
 I just took my Magnifying Mirror and held it up to the Syringe package within the evidence photo and YES it says " Made in China". I think it would be " Beneficial " for LE to find out when Rvymed stopped receiving Syringes from China & selling " packaged Made in China Rvymed" Syringe sets.

I still am thinking Body Builders and Roids * Casey and her Boy Toys- Easy access.

FYI-
A 22 gauge 1 1/2" needle is actually used for hypodermic ( under the skin in soft tissue) injection in adults,and not deep IM which would mean in the buttock or thigh muscle. It could be used in the deltoid ( arm) muscles for IM, but steroids are usually given into a large muscle mass like the buttock.  It is a small bore, sometimes used for IV injection when the person has small or difficult to access veins.
 It could be used in a small child for IM but it is a bit long for a child of Caylee's age,( not that Casey would know or care).
To give an adult an IM injection into the buttock/thigh you want a much larger bore, either 18 or 20 gauge and at least 2 1/2 " long.  Steroids injections are in oil based solutions  and you want it to disperse into a large muscle.
This size is commonly used for  adult IV injection too.
Luer Lock simply means that the syringe has a thread, and the needle is inserted with a twisting motion, once it has gone all the way into the thread it locks into place so it cannot become detached as you withdraw the needle from tissue. Most syringes nowadays come with needle already attached ...
None of this might mean anything though- if used for illicit purposes they will probably use any needle they can get hold of.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: February 17, 2010, 11:23:09 AM »

Seemeaththebeach     I was looking for you.
did they find the roll of duct tape in the shed,or did the brackets just have some duct tape on them?   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1643 on: February 17, 2010, 11:27:17 AM »

Hello dear-hearts.

I just had a thought while reading the latest from Morgan Harrington's mother.

No parent should ever have to bury their child.

Casey killed her daughter and dumped her in the woods.

What a contrast. 

Will this ever go to trial? Enough already! Convict her.

I remember you, Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: February 17, 2010, 11:30:31 AM »

Entire roll of "Henkel" duct tape seen in video on a table set up in grocery store parking lot.....Aug 2008, interview with George Anthony. Also in video the "Missing Caylee" poster secured with Henkel duct tape.

About 1 minute mark of video.....

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/22584510/index.html

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: February 17, 2010, 11:34:46 AM »

Seemeaththebeach     I was looking for you.
did they find the roll of duct tape in the shed,or did the brackets just have some duct tape on them?   Monkey Devil!

Trimm......I wish I knew the answer to that same question!!!!! In the evidence list (#63) it states..2 metal brackets with duct tape.

This case is madness!!!

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/2_metal_brackets_with_duct_tape.png

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: February 17, 2010, 11:38:57 AM »

Thanks Seeme!I looked in your photobucket and saw that.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1647 on: February 17, 2010, 12:07:07 PM »

I really don't think we have heard if they found the roll of duct tape. Metal brackets in the shed with duct tape on it, holding the brackets together, or metal brackets holding the roll of duct tape? 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: February 17, 2010, 12:16:13 PM »

I really don't think we have heard if they found the roll of duct tape. Metal brackets in the shed with duct tape on it, holding the brackets together, or metal brackets holding the roll of duct tape? 

we need details, people, details.....doesn't LE know that?

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: February 17, 2010, 12:19:42 PM »

Just not sure on the photo.  It's possible it's in the backyard and the bushes behind her simply appear to look like the crime scene.  The foliage behind Caylee in this picture looks more like bamboo to me and we know they had bamboo in the back yard.

On the canvas background one can clearly see the overhanging foliage from the bamboo as a shadow, I don't think there is anything untoward about this picture. JMHO

Morning Monkeys

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1650 on: February 17, 2010, 12:21:00 PM »

we need details, people, details.....doesn't LE know that?
You'd think by now they would 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: February 17, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

I was listening to Bill Shaeffer again and he says the judge was not going to deny the ex-parte hearing requested by the State because it is provided by for the rules...so I wonder if this has taken place? Sure would love to know what the State has.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: February 17, 2010, 01:00:46 PM »

I was listening to Bill Shaeffer again and he says the judge was not going to deny the ex-parte hearing requested by the State because it is provided by for the rules...so I wonder if this has taken place? Sure would love to know what the State has.....

Me too.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: February 17, 2010, 01:05:41 PM »

Seeme,I saw that ValHal left you a message saying there were pieces of tape on the brackets. 

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: February 17, 2010, 01:20:22 PM »

Seeme,I saw that ValHal left you a message saying there were pieces of tape on the brackets. 

I have to go find more pics of the brackets. I do not remember seeing duct tape on them in the pictures I saw. I know I'm gonna have a major headache til I find them.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: February 17, 2010, 01:35:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22576882/detail.html
CASEY'S SOLITARY JAIL LIFE

Casey Anthony continues to lead a very, very solitary life in jail. She did visit with a probation officer two weeks ago and has regular meetings with attorneys, but during all of last year, and this year so far, Casey hasn't had any personal visits or made any phone calls.

Casey’s parents claimed they avoid visits, to prevent any videotaped conversations from going public. But, at Christmas, Casey's father did give her a $100 check.

So KC met with a probation officer........do you think she really thought she was going to get outta jail on probation??  from the check fraud conviction?  Sure not!  this had to be a formality.............I hope

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: February 17, 2010, 01:52:19 PM »

I have to go find more pics of the brackets. I do not remember seeing duct tape on them in the pictures I saw. I know I'm gonna have a major headache til I find them.

Take 2 of what ever you need.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: February 17, 2010, 02:34:37 PM »

Thinking out loud.....I have been re-reading info about the duct tape and wonder....is there a forensics report re: finding Caylee's DNA on the duct tape that was over her mouth? I do not recall reading one....all I can remember is a report of no fingerprints...If there was no 'reported'  DNA on the duct tape, not even Caylee's, when it's obvious there should be. It makes me wonder if there was DNA.....and the report hasn't been released.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: February 17, 2010, 02:36:34 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22576882/detail.html
CASEY'S SOLITARY JAIL LIFE

Casey Anthony continues to lead a very, very solitary life in jail. She did visit with a probation officer two weeks ago and has regular meetings with attorneys, but during all of last year, and this year so far, Casey hasn't had any personal visits or made any phone calls.

Casey’s parents claimed they avoid visits, to prevent any videotaped conversations from going public. But, at Christmas, Casey's father did give her a $100 check.

So KC met with a probation officer........do you think she really thought she was going to get outta jail on probation??  from the check fraud conviction?  Sure not!  this had to be a formality.............I hope

I think the Probation visit was as you say, a formality,  although what the Probation officer could monitor at this point is a bit puzzling -  she could have phoned that one in-    I feel sure she is behaving herself and not breaking the terms of her Probation 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: February 17, 2010, 02:44:20 PM »

Thinking out loud.....I have been re-reading info about the duct tape and wonder....is there a forensics report re: finding Caylee's DNA on the duct tape that was over her mouth? I do not recall reading one....all I can remember is a report of no fingerprints...If there was no 'reported'  DNA on the duct tape, not even Caylee's, when it's obvious there should be. It makes me wonder if there was DNA.....and the report hasn't been released.

The report has been released- they found an unknown female's DNA on the tape and had to test all the techs in the Lab, then they found it belonged to an FBI examiner.
I'm off shortly to pick up my dog from the Vet but I will find the report for you when I get back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.