May 17, 2024, 01:42:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 153940 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: May 24, 2007, 08:32:45 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "blah"
the things you learn on the internet....

apparently, through the use of an online calculator and the words of an admitted psychopath and habitual liar - 2 years after someone goes missing, you can determine their blood alcohol level.  And if that is not amazing enough, a .2 will not only kill you, but make you disappear without a trace.

Damdest thing that internet, what a miracle invention.  Thank god for Al Gore!!!

I saw that BAC thread .. what a crock of shit. Oh Sure.. someone can determine anothers BAC over the computer.. Gimme a break.. thats got to be one of the MOST ABSURD things I have ever read..  Just as bad as that ass restortownmom posting maybe Beth and all did not know Natalee was going to Aruba?  WTF?  DO these people not watch tv.. or hot have heard beth talk about taking Natalee shopping before hand?  OR Dave talking about giving her $$  ????????  The ignorance of some is just amazing.  The dumbf***s...  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

daaaaaaamn

that just torqued you right up didnt it!!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: May 24, 2007, 08:34:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Yeah - but you missed out the bit about the honeymoon on a flying saucer.

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: May 24, 2007, 08:37:24 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I spent ages the other evening going right through that Cracker Barrel website.  Cool.  Even recognised most of the food - except for Sawmill Gravy, so I had to google that  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: May 24, 2007, 08:39:17 PM »

I spent ages the other evening going right through that Cracker Barrel website.  Cool.  Even recognised most of the food - except for Sawmill Gravy, so I had to google that  Laughing  Laughing

Well, if you ever visit a Cracker Barrel, be ready to sit in those rocking chairs on the front porch and wait for a table. The only time I ever didn't have to wait was once at 10:00 pm.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: May 24, 2007, 08:40:14 PM »

the things you learn on the internet....

apparently, through the use of an online calculator and the words of an admitted psychopath and habitual liar - 2 years after someone goes missing, you can determine their blood alcohol level.  And if that is not amazing enough, a .2 will not only kill you, but make you disappear without a trace.

Damdest thing that internet, what a miracle invention.  Thank god for Al Gore!!!

I saw that BAC thread .. what a crock of shit. Oh Sure.. someone can determine anothers BAC over the computer.. Gimme a break.. thats got to be one of the MOST ABSURD things I have ever read..  Just as bad as that ass restortownmom posting maybe Beth and all did not know Natalee was going to Aruba?  WTF?  DO these people not watch tv.. or hot have heard beth talk about taking Natalee shopping before hand?  OR Dave talking about giving her $$  ????????  The ignorance of some is just amazing.  The dumbf***s...  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

daaaaaaamn

that just torqued you right up didnt it!!!

Very Happy  Yep.. BLAH care to take a stab at my BAC level right now?  LMAO
UN friggin real.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: May 24, 2007, 08:41:00 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "klaasend"
This has got to be the most ignorant post I've seen in a long time:

Very Happy

At least since she stopped the ignorant postings here  Laughing  Laughing

bless her heart  Cool

Are you saying DOA has crossed to the dark side?  I've just been so thrilled that she left...period.

AnnieMW -- NO! That's not what I was saying -- sorry for not being clearer.

I was just using the 'phrase'. It seemed to fit. Laughing

I know the difference between the 2 posters -- and I agree with you Laughing

(I'm way behind. Sorry for the interruption. I hope Annie sees this)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: May 24, 2007, 08:41:34 PM »

Well, if you ever visit a Cracker Barrel, be ready to sit in those rocking chairs on the front porch and wait for a table. The only time I ever didn't have to wait was once at 10:00 pm.  Laughing

Oh no, I know what would happen then ....

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: May 24, 2007, 08:43:07 PM »

So, what exactly is it that these nutjobs at that other site believe happened to Natalee anyhow?  They think she ran off with Jorans shoes into the night never to be heard from again?  They think that they may have found some inconsistencies or exaggerations in Beths statements and this somehow translates to Joran is innocent?

Strange strange world......

Well, the best I can tell, the theory is that she left without anyone knowing where she was going because she was pregnant with Jug's baby and Beth was Hitler's sister, then she met some blue-eyed guy on Aruba and ran away with him to have Jug's baby, but not until she consumed drugs and stayed falling-down drunk for several days, and then she sent Paulus a letter from wherever she was staying with the blue-eyed Dutch guy and having Jug's baby.

That makes a lot more sense that the last three guys she was seen with killing her - right?  Rolling Eyes

You omitted what Ruby, Siddalee and TheRose said, that she got so drunk but was mad at Joran because he left her, so she went back to her room at the HI and her MB friends got mad at her for whining and being drunk and they wrapped her up in a tarpoline and the trash people picked her up early and took her to the garbage dump, the reason for Junior seeing her there, and the reason the MB kids were slow to report her absence that morning. Shocked   I have to remind myself that these people are gargling with razor blades and shooting up on the drugs left over by Boeti.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: May 24, 2007, 08:44:16 PM »

Laughing  Tibro I can just invision your cute self and your sman .. in his hat.. asleep on the porch at Cracker Barrel  !!  Smile Smile Smile
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: May 24, 2007, 08:45:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

You omitted what Ruby, Siddalee and TheRose said, that she got so drunk but was mad at Joran because he left her, so she went back to her room at the HI and her MB friends got mad at her for whining and being drunk and they wrapped her up in a tarpoline and the trash people picked her up early and took her to the garbage dump, the reason for Junior seeing her there, and the reason the MB kids were slow to report her absence that morning. Shocked   I have to remind myself that these people are gargling with razor blades and shooting up on the drugs left over by Boeti.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I didn't even know about that one.

The good news is that my avoidance of blood pressure raising sites has been good for me. I had a big old physical exam today, and for the first time in a long time, my blood pressure was good.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: May 24, 2007, 08:46:24 PM »

UN friggin real.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: May 24, 2007, 08:46:37 PM »

Laughing  Tibro I can just invision your cute self and your sman .. in his hat.. asleep on the porch at Cracker Barrel  !!  Smile Smile Smile

Thanks for that mental picture, Angie.  I owe you one   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: May 24, 2007, 08:48:02 PM »

I play checkers at Cracker Barrel! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: May 24, 2007, 08:51:15 PM »

wait wait wait  hold on one minute......

You mean to tell me that there are people out there, walking around on this planet, who think it is more likley that the MB kids threw a drunk but live Natalee in the garbage than the fact that the last 3 people to be with her killed her?

[Lewis_Black voice on]
My head is going to exploooooode
[/Lewis_Black voice off]
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: May 24, 2007, 08:51:31 PM »

So, what exactly is it that these nutjobs at that other site believe happened to Natalee anyhow?  They think she ran off with Jorans shoes into the night never to be heard from again?  They think that they may have found some inconsistencies or exaggerations in Beths statements and this somehow translates to Joran is innocent?

Strange strange world......

Well, the best I can tell, the theory is that she left without anyone knowing where she was going because she was pregnant with Jug's baby and Beth was Hitler's sister, then she met some blue-eyed guy on Aruba and ran away with him to have Jug's baby, but not until she consumed drugs and stayed falling-down drunk for several days, and then she sent Paulus a letter from wherever she was staying with the blue-eyed Dutch guy and having Jug's baby.

That makes a lot more sense that the last three guys she was seen with killing her - right?  Rolling Eyes

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

If that is not a reason to commit these lunatic posters I do not know what is.

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: May 24, 2007, 08:52:55 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Angie anything I need to know about? BOC on a flyby!

LOL Hey you.. where the heck you been?  Very Happy
Hope all is well with yah there Mr VS!

Beeing fighting the gang over at Tripadvisor.com. They say I am a trouble maker Shocked  Shocked  and zap my post, but some of my messages get thru to those considering Aruba! Having a hard time fighting those Yankees who want want to go there!! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Wink  Wink  Laughing  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: May 24, 2007, 08:53:00 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I didn't even know about that one.

The good news is that my avoidance of blood pressure raising sites has been good for me. I had a big old physical exam today, and for the first time in a long time, my blood pressure was good.  Very Happy

Shocked  Shocked  First I heard this story. HOW SICK.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #657 on: May 24, 2007, 08:54:00 PM »

UN friggin real.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: May 24, 2007, 08:55:25 PM »

Thanks for that mental picture, Angie.  I owe you one   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

LOL Tibro..  you 2 are so dang cute!!    Very Happy
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: May 24, 2007, 08:56:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Per MF at FOB regarding the suspects being released:

There will be a petition send to the Court next week. And maybe a session in a week or two and the decision at the end of June.

Interesting but i sure don't think it's gonna play out this way. I cannot picture the Pros/KLPD sitting on there hands in late June waiting for a judicial decision. There will be a pro-active measure taken by them that will override any procedural plans by J2K. IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.