May 16, 2024, 12:55:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 292251 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2009, 01:39:48 PM »

One of the main things of this case that I can't figure out, if the Anthonys were so concerned about Caylee, why in the world didn't they call the police, the car Casey was driving was in their name, they should have done that. That will never make sense to me, they could have come up with something, stolen car, anything if they were that darned concerned. Nothing adds up, and the more you look at all this the more confused this gets with Cindy and George and their actions when they were trying to figure out where the two of them were. There is no way that I believe that Cindy believed the crap Casey was telling her about Caylee. You would have to have half a brain, and even then how could you buy that bs?

Cindy certainly did not believe Casey but as exhibited over and over again Cindy continued to excuse & ignore so much, I believe because she did not want the outside world knowing her family's dirty laundry.   The most obvious conclusion to this is that they did not call 911 after making that stenching coming from Casey's car.   Instead they drove that stomach turning vehicle of death home attempting to clean it out & Cindy went back to work & refused to call 911 at the wise and encouraged advice of her co-workers...she was quoted as saying she wanted to wait to get an explanation from Casey which indicates she knew darn well they did not suspect Casey was not a victim. 
I hear what you are saying, but my God it was her grandchild.

That is why I said that George and Spindy were not truthful about wanting to take Caylee away from Skanky. They were both so self-absorbed with their own lives, and they really didn't have time to be concerned with a two year old. They had too many other issues between them. Now they are trying to pull the devoted grandparents and it just ain't flying. JMO
I agree, also didn't George do yard work over the 4th of July weekend? They had to have known something, right? I also wondered if Caylee's remains were in the backyard for even a little while, I'm thinking that is where Casey put her in the bags, would the smell of death been in that yard, when they got home from work? And they smelled it way in the beginning?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »

Page 25 shows the finding of Timothy Monforte's wallet with a Sears credit card from the inventory list that was posted earlier.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18740700/detail.html

Did you notice that Joy Wray gave them 11 photographs?
Farrah took me away for a few....

Are these photos from Joy that indicate that Caylee was not there at a previous time before Nov. Dec.? I think she claimed that at one time.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2009, 01:41:59 PM »

One of the main things of this case that I can't figure out, if the Anthonys were so concerned about Caylee, why in the world didn't they call the police, the car Casey was driving was in their name, they should have done that. That will never make sense to me, they could have come up with something, stolen car, anything if they were that darned concerned. Nothing adds up, and the more you look at all this the more confused this gets with Cindy and George and their actions when they were trying to figure out where the two of them were. There is no way that I believe that Cindy believed the crap Casey was telling her about Caylee. You would have to have half a brain, and even then how could you buy that bs?

Cindy certainly did not believe Casey but as exhibited over and over again Cindy continued to excuse & ignore so much, I believe because she did not want the outside world knowing her family's dirty laundry.   The most obvious conclusion to this is that they did not call 911 after making that stenching coming from Casey's car.   Instead they drove that stomach turning vehicle of death home attempting to clean it out & Cindy went back to work & refused to call 911 at the wise and encouraged advice of her co-workers...she was quoted as saying she wanted to wait to get an explanation from Casey which indicates she knew darn well they did not suspect Casey was not a victim. 

Caylee was just another 'POSSESSION" to Cindy. She was something to show off, use as a prop to show how she was such a great person to take her in and care for her. People like Cindy don't have a lot of feelings about anything or anyone except in relation to how they can make them look good. She KNEW the baby was dead from the beginning, and what we saw was NOT denial, but coverup. She was not covering for KC but for herself and her false appearances.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2009, 01:44:10 PM »

I think you are right Caylee was nothing more then a possession. What about George, I think he loved Caylee, at least I think he did.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2009, 01:45:46 PM »

As far as KidFinders, why on earth would you put all that bs on a website where you want people to donate...it clearly shows their arrogance...plus she said he was in trouble because he merely had police lights in his car, ok what about the fact that he used them to run those people out of the neighborhood...pretty clear he used them then...idiots
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2009, 01:48:33 PM »

Page 70... taken from trunk vehicle Fl. tag g63xv  1 sealed yellow envelope containing filter     What is this???

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2009, 01:50:15 PM »

Caylee was just another 'POSSESSION" to Cindy. She was something to show off, use as a prop to show how she was such a great person to take her in and care for her. People like Cindy don't have a lot of feelings about anything or anyone except in relation to how they can make them look good. She KNEW the baby was dead from the beginning, and what we saw was NOT denial, but coverup. She was not covering for KC but for herself and her false appearances.
I keep thinking of people who "dump" their pets when they are no longer cute & cuddly puppies and kittens.  Makes me sick.  Did Caylee's cuteness wear off in Casey's eyes?   

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2009, 01:51:55 PM »

Everybody, please pardon this rehash; I'm directing it to Fanny, in the way of an apology.
------------------------

1.  Last night, I saw this post by Fanny, replying to NorthernRose:

(NorthernRose:)
This may be the other neighbour.  Not sure if there was a transcript from them:
Dickens, Bailey and Joyce – Anthony’s neighbors. Told Detectives Tom Manderville and Michael Segreaves that on July 19, they had a visit from Kiomarie Torres-Cruz, a former neighbor, whose parents still live in the neighborhood. While visiting with them, Kiomarie mentioned that she had a call from Casey on July 9 and had heard Caylee in the background. She also said Casey had called from a payphone (unsure of date and time). She also said that if Caylee was buried, she was buried by Hidden Oaks Elementary, in the woods where they used to hang out. The Dickens encouraged her to contact LE. Detective Segreaves contacted Appling Wells, who said she had spoken with Kiomarie.
http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2008/12/whos-who-in-casey-anthony-saga.html

(Fanny:)
It could have been, but it wasn't included in the YouTube interview that we heard. Again, there could have been more that we are not privvy to.
------------

2.  Well, I thought Fanny was saying that the details in NorthernRose's quote were not included in the Dickenses' video, so my confoozled comment was:

(Desi:)
<snip>
And yes Fanny, all those things mentioned about what the Dickenses told LE WERE included in the youtube video linked here, which plays the audio of the 7/22/08 taped interview with them. There is a transcript of the audio somewhere; sorry, not in the mood to go hunting for it, but it's all there; all the Kio stuff, the "zone" stuff, the phone call from Casey to Kio, the request of a loan from Kio, etc.
------------

3.  And poor Fanny replied to me:

(Fanny:)
DESI, I am confuzzleated now. I don't remember saying that those things were not on the Dickens YouTube. The only thing I said was they didn't say anything about a fight on their tape.   
------------

4.  So I went back to discover where I had gotten lost.  Upthread, I found where Fanny had originally asked whether we in fact have any documentation about the neighbors who had supposedly overheard the alleged fight at the A's the night of June 15. 

Blink had replied that she thought there was but she couldn't remember a name.  [Side note:  I have not been able to find such documentation in anything official yet.]   

Then Mission replied, suggesting Mr. Jean Couty as the witness, but followed that with the question:
"Is this the neighbor that heard the argument, or is that a different neighbor?" 
------------------------

So.... Monks, please forgive the long exposition here.  Now I understand that Fanny's reply (first quote above) was in response to the second part of Mission's upthread question --- which related back to Fanny's original question about witnesses to the alleged fight.

My apologies, Fanny.   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2009, 01:56:44 PM »

Now I can not sleep and am mad.  Not a good combo.  I wish I had not run across this lovely piece of prose from KFN.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/7674493/Casey-Anthony-KidFinders-explain-what-they-did-and-do

Huh?  The way this thing reads is they are the most upstanding and misunderstood fine american citizens. And if it wasn't for us sloggers sitting behind our computers harrassing them, they wouldn't have any kind of legal problems...They are only tring to do good, and they have us on their backs.........GOOD, GREAT, WONDERFUL!

They will have us watching them with every illiegal, immoral scam they try to pull. Count on it!   

NR or Fanny - linke didn't work for me.  Can you cut and paste the article?  Txs in advance.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2009, 01:57:17 PM »

That is why I said that George and Spindy were not truthful about wanting to take Caylee away from Skanky. They were both so self-absorbed with their own lives, and they really didn't have time to be concerned with a two year old. They had too many other issues between them. Now they are trying to pull the devoted grandparents and it just ain't flying. JMO

Ya know, I agree that this family all spent a ton of time being self-absorbed.  Most unfortunately what appears to be evident is that Caylee was like a toy or possession to them all, their love totally misconstrued by the ultimate selfishness.   Endless arguments of who took care of her the most, jealousy issues, power struggling for leverage against other family members.   Their exhibits of love were not of quality but putting her in front of endless TV and DVD  stimuli, taking tons of pictures seemingly to show off "look what is mine," showering Caylee with an over abundance of "things" as if to say "look how much I love her by what I buy her."   My mother (very similar to Cindy, maybe more deplorable) and ironhand despicable step father attempted this when my son was born & as a toddler, I broke the vicious circle for his sake that I couldnt seem to do just for myself growing up, my then husband & childrens father concurred what I suffered as a child was beginning to take on an ugliness that would effect our children.  After coaching & being involved with a host of children's activities I've witnessed all too often parents/grandparents living their lives thru their children/grandchildren beyond the natural love and nurturing one would expect, it can be very damaging & usually is an indicator of other things much more deep, evidenced by many cases later in life I witnessed.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2009, 02:01:48 PM »

Txs a bunch NR for posting the article.  They seem SO nice of a couple that I'm thinking about putting them up in my house.     

I am sure it will be relaxing
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2009, 02:02:04 PM »

Now reading over the casey phone docs for July 15th.....I cannot find where cindy calls her and says"big problem,call me"but there's no text listed on these docs(so far)anyway.....I did find where casey called cindys cell phone at 12:58(7/15/08)and talks for 3 minutes.cindy calls casey back at 1:11 and talks for one minute.7/15/08 was the car pickup day correct?Anyone know the exact time the car was picked up?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2009, 02:03:05 PM »

Wow!DESI, You didn't have to go to all that trouble. The way I blab, you could have been just easily right.  Thanks, but no apology necessary. an angelic monkey

So I guess that means that there is not documented statements of a big fight Father's day nite, except from word of mouth from Mark Furman at this point and from Jesse and Lee. And LP hearing about it. 

I bet everone on the block knows about it, but are afraid to come out from behind the blinds.   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2009, 02:03:07 PM »

As far as KidFinders, why on earth would you put all that bs on a website where you want people to donate...it clearly shows their arrogance...plus she said he was in trouble because he merely had police lights in his car, ok what about the fact that he used them to run those people out of the neighborhood...pretty clear he used them then...idiots

Jesse,I agree.They make me sick.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »

And as an apology offering to all Monkeys who suffered through that last confusing post of mine, here is a gift: 

A map showing where the Anthonys' key neighbors live(d).

Love ya, Monkeys!   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2009, 02:05:04 PM »

Page 25 shows the finding of Timothy Monforte's wallet with a Sears credit card from the inventory list that was posted earlier.

Did you notice that Joy Wray gave them 11 photographs?

Based on some of the images I have seen that she has posted of her famdamily, I would say they would be some nice close ups of her thumb, fingers, thigh, feet, sky and grass.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2009, 02:06:15 PM »

Now reading over the casey phone docs for July 15th.....I cannot find where cindy calls her and says"big problem,call me"but there's no text listed on these docs(so far)anyway.....I did find where casey called cindys cell phone at 12:58(7/15/08)and talks for 3 minutes.cindy calls casey back at 1:11 and talks for one minute.7/15/08 was the car pickup day correct?Anyone know the exact time the car was picked up?

It was a text message

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2009, 02:08:13 PM »

Jesse,I agree.They make me sick

if there were any questions, they just answered them....attacking the bloggers, great move to show you arent a bunch of felons
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2009, 02:09:41 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481851,00.html
The next day, July 15, Casey Anthony's world begins to crumble. At 4:27 p.m. that day, Casey gets a text message from her mother--"Call me ASAP. Major prob." That may be the understatement of the century.

That same day, starting about 8:40 p.m., Cindy Anthony 911 three times, and eventually reports her granddaughter Caylee missing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2009, 02:12:27 PM »

Wow!DESI, You didn't have to go to all that trouble. The way I blab, you could have been just easily right.  Thanks, but no apology necessary. an angelic monkey

So I guess that means that there is not documented statements of a big fight Father's day nite, except from word of mouth from Mark Furman at this point and from Jesse and Lee. And LP hearing about it. 

I bet everone on the block knows about it, but are afraid to come out from behind the blinds.   Monkey Devil!
I can't figure out how there hasn't been some kind of interview from a neighbor or two, who have seen and heard the goings on at the Anthonys. If I was a close neighbor, rest assured I would of heard as much as possible    With the way people go and talk to rag mags and such, you would think by now someone, even old friends would have been talking about juicy details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.